The marketing operations and automation community on BrightTALK is composed of thousands of marketing automation professionals. Learn and share best practices for marketing campaign analysis, outbound marketing and lead creation with hundreds of on-demand webinars and videos. Increase your engagement and fine tune your funnel management strategy by asking questions during live, interactive webinars with marketing automation peers and industry leaders.
Providence Health Plan has grown organically over the last 30+ years. With the adoption of the Affordable Care Act as well as growth in other lines of business, the organization was at a crossroad. As new applications and vendors were introduced into the ecosystem to respond to the business’s need, system complexity had increased substantially. The result was a data management challenge that would limit ongoing business success if it remained unsolved.
Join Jaydeep Ghosh, Director of Data Services at Providence Health Plan, and Monica Mullen, Principal Solutions Marketing Manager at Informatica, as they discuss the enterprise data roadmap that the organization put together to address the current state, position the health plan for future growth, and address these top challenges:
• Time to business value
• Multiple, but incomplete, versions of the truth
• Overall lack of trust in data
2. How to plan your influencer target profile to decide which influencers to work with
3. How to build an Equal Value Partnership with the influencer so that both sides benefit from engaging with each other
4. How to communicate with influencers in planning a collaboration
We are very lucky to be joined by top Cloud & Social Selling influencer Ian Moyse who is the Sales / Channel Director for Natterbox Limited. Ian was recently awarded Sales Director of the Year (Institute of Sales Management). He is a board member of the Cloud Industry Forum & FAST and a LinkedIn Top 10 Tech Power Profile.
Ian was also identified as the #1 Social Influencer on cloud in 2017, 2016 & 2015 by Onalytica
Relationships are hard, even when it comes to B2B sales for subscription businesses. But as challenging as it may be, it’s not impossible, even with sales evolving more and more into relationship management.
G2 Crowd’s Senior Vice President of Sales, Olivier L'Abbé, joins us to discuss the keys to building a rock star relationship team across all go to market functions, and why transparency and honesty are the foundations of successful sales, marketing, and customer success organizations. Register today to learn more about:
•Why curiosity is one of the most important traits in building a relationship team
•How to better personalize your outreach to increase engagement with target accounts
•How their team improved demo conversion rates with prospects using video
Senior Vice President of Sales, G2 Crowd - Olivier L'Abbé
Director of Demand Generation, ProsperWorks - Harvey Rañola
Let’s push past the hype and the BS and look at the facts: Artificial intelligence has evolved to the point where any sales organization that leverages AI will see measurable improvements in customer engagement, LTV, and overall sales.
AI can take on the simplest tasks, like automation of admin work such as activity logging, flagging high-priority emails, and managing contacts in your CRM. It can swiftly and accurately sift through leads, deals, and accounts to identify what’s actually worth your time, and dynamically identify which leads are ready to convert. It’ll help you ditch the sandbagging with accurate quarterly forecasting — and more.
To learn more about how to sell smarter, harder, and more with AI, how to seamlessly integrate the technology into your organization, and to learn of real-world results from leading brands, don’t miss this VB Live event!
Register now for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* AI fact versus fiction when it comes to sales
* How to build a data- and AI-friendly sales organization
* How leading brands build real results and how they do it
* Which AI tools actually bring results and which are still in development
* What's next for AI and sales?
* Rick Winslow, VP, Head of Digital Innovation & Transformation, Capital One Commercial Banking
* Jenny Lin, Data Scientist, Yelp
* Ksenia Kouchnirenko, Head of Business Systems, SurveyMonkey
* Marlene Jia, COO & CoFounder, TopBots
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
The phrase ‘Digital Transformation’ has been increasingly used throughout the industry as a strategic goal organizations want to achieve. This initiative implies that Digital Transformation has an endpoint, a stage where companies will be ‘transformed’ - however this certainly isn’t the case.
Join Kerry Dawes, Head of Digital Experience & Intel at The Rank Group from her main stage presentation at Digital Velocity New York as she discusses:
- 3 main drivers of digital transformation
- Key ways to think of digital transformation as a longterm campaign rather than a one-time project
- Common challenges most brands face around digital transformation and ways to solve them
- How centralized and real-time decision making helps drive digital transformation
This session will look extensively at the adoption and application of Marketing Technology in Financial Services, primarily amongst established brands, rather than over-focusing on the burgeoning FinTech space.
For a fresh perspective it will compare and contrast to other industries, is FS leading or lagging? Finally, it will cover ‘the where next’ for the industry and highlighting a few of what we think will be the emerging/influential tech brands of the future.
Marketing automation technology is driving change in every industry – and financial services is no exception. More pressure than ever before is being put on creating personalized and meaningful connections through every stage of the customer journey, and marketing automation platforms like Marketo are helping marketers reach their goals faster.
This session will focus on strategically implementing marketing automation to generate demand and amplify sales efforts within the financial services sector.
In this new era of information and connections, the relationship between buyers and sellers has changed forever.
Whether you're beginning or mastering content and demand marketing, this session will provide actionable insights on:
* How to organize your data, tech stack, campaigns and ABM to drive consistency and growth across the customer experience
* Which content delivers the biggest impact across each stage of the customer experience
* How advanced machine learning and AI can help connect your content, to the right audience, at the right time
* How to more accurately attribute bookings and revenue growth to campaigns
If you sell or market a B2B technology product or service, you’re accustomed to developing call scripts or marketing collateral that highlights how you solve the pain points of a competing technology, or enhance the functionality of a complementary solution. However, all the work you’ve invested in crafting that refined message gets lost if you’re not delivering it to the people that would benefit from your offering the most.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to get your message to the right audience by enriching your Salesforce accounts with comprehensive technology installation data (technographics). Through real use cases from our customer, Tegile, a Western Digital brand, you’ll not only see how easy this is to do, but also understand how effective it can be. In brief, here’s what we’ll cover:
- How Tegile, a Western Digital brand, is using technographic data to deliver personalized content for their ABM programs, develop custom product pitches for their SDRs, choose the right channel partners their accounts, and conduct strategic target market assessments.
- A brief overview of Salesforce’s new Lightning Data app platform and how you can use it to quickly enrich your Salesforce accounts with trusted third-party data
- An introduction to technographic data and how easy it is to add to your Salesforce accounts using our HG Data for Salesforce app
If you feel like you don’t trust your data, there’s probably a good reason. It happens all the time; companies implement analytics, customize their solutions and don’t audit the implementation to ensure ongoing data accuracy. This leads to multiple inaccuracies, gaps in tracking, and — even worse — information that’s simply missing. Inaccurate data can send a brand down the wrong path, leading to bad decisions and additional costs for tools and resources that could have otherwise been avoided.
Join and learn:
- What data quality is and why it’s critical to an organization's overall success
- Why your data is a mess and how to identify the warning signs of poor data quality
- Best practices to ensure clean and quality data and how to take back control
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a Fireside Chat with live questions from the audience on all things data quality.
Triblio has nailed down 5 key ingredients to award-winning ABM campaigns. We’ve enabled thousands of ABM campaigns, and our clients have won recognition from Demand Gen Report, SiriusDecisions, and TOPO. Distilled down to 5 essentials, the secret sauce to ABM incorporates the right mix of organizational support, target account assessments, segmentation, goals & metrics, and ABM campaign tactics.
As you build out your ABM program, we’ll help you explore essential questions in modern B2B marketing such as:
- How do I reach anonymous stakeholders?
- How do I help multiple stakeholders in a buying center reach a consensus?
- How do I deliver relevant messaging at each purchase stage?
We’ll also show real examples of how clients tackle 1:1, 1:FEW and 1:MANY account targeting, including case studies on Plex and FinancialForce.
By leveraging the power of the cloud, artificial intelligence and machine learning, mapping devices are getting smarter over time, recognizing patterns and farming insight from contextualized data. And that means smart cities and data-based Location of Things navigation is becoming a reality.
Cities can analyze and improve congested traffic. Freight companies with connected trucks can better manage logistics, optimize fleets, and track customer engagement. And cars will learn to make split-second decisions on our behalf, making the call on turning left or hitting the breaks when it recognizes a pedestrian is in the crosswalk.
To find out more about how cloud-based, AI-powered location technology is creating the highly accurate and always up-to-date maps that can revolutionize everything from autonomous cars to connected cities, don’t miss this VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll learn:
* How to leverage the power of the cloud, AI, and machine learning across devices by contextualizing location data in real time
* Understand the role of location-based data mapping in the "Location of Things"
* The application of data-enriched mapping to industries like retail and automotive
* How "Location of Things" powered by geographical data can be used to connect autonomous driving, smart mobility, and smarter cities
* Chris Pendleton, Principal PM, Azure Maps
* Peter Frans Pauwels, Co-founder, TomTom
* Jennifer Belissent, Principal Analyst, Forrester
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Buying a new vehicle can be a personal and significant purchase. Often starting with an aspirational poster on a bedroom wall, the car-buying journey is one that could take weeks, if not years. That’s why delivering the most relevance and tapping into those emotions is so important for automotive marketers.
BlueVenn Consultant Director Jeremy Bender will discuss how IM Group, distributors for Subaru, use pioneering personalization approaches to deliver marketing content to the right person at the most opportune moments to see automotive dreams become reality.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How Subaru used a closed loop marketing methodology to revolutionize the customer experience
- The importance of relevance in a marketing echo system
- How personalization helped increase purchase interest by a third
Nobody wants to sold to or to be just a database target. You need to engage prospects. Today’s buyers want to be heard and helped, on their terms, not yours. Join Jill Rowley, Marketo’s own Chief Growth Advisor and social selling evangelist, to discuss how marketing and sales teams can work together to transform your digital sales strategy.
Technical communication professionals revolutionized the publishing world with the introduction of structured writing and intelligent content. By adopting innovative methods, approaches, and content standards, we were able to craft and deliver content to multiple channels quickly, often with reduced effort and cost. And, we’re not done yet.
When technical content is required for global audiences, intelligent content alone is not enough to tackle the obstacles multilingual content introduces. Combining structured intelligent technical content, terminology management, and translation memory together can solve these challenges. We call this the Holy Trifecta of Intelligent Technical Content. When all three of these are leveraged together, we can produce consistent content that is on-brand, on-message, and easy to read in every language.
In this session, attendees will learn:
* A clear description of intelligent content, terminology management, and translation memory
* An understanding of how they are interrelated and why they are important to technical communication projects
* A game plan for coordinating all three in order to create intelligent content that works, all the time, on any device, in any language
More than ever, buyers are educating themselves with content at every stage of the customer journey. And with an average of seven different buyers involved in any B2B purchase decision, the need for a personalized approach is now more critical than ever.
Jason Oakley, Product Marketing Manager at Uberflip, explains how Uberflip's Content Experience Platform (CEP) enables you to create engaging, personalized content experiences at scale.
The new GDPR regulation goes into effect on May 25th. While a majority of conversations have revolved around the security and IT aspects of the law, marketing teams will play a crucial role in helping organizations meet GDPR standards and playing a strategic role across the organization.
Join us to learn more, engage with your peers and get prepared.
This webinar will cover:
- How complying with the GDPR will drive better marketing and raise the standard of the quality of your customer engagement
- The GDPR elements marketers must know about
- The elements of PII that will be affected and what marketers need to do about it
- A deep dive on how GDPR regulations will affect your marketing channels - email, programmatic advertising, cold calls, etc.
- Tactical marketing updates needed to meet GDPR guidelines
The GDPR grants data subjects new rights including: data portability, access to their data, erasure or “the right to be forgotten”, and rectification. For data controllers, there are specific record-keeping requirements around the time to respond, the ability to request an extension, the requirement to validate the identity, and securely transmitting the response to the individual.
Join us for this educational web conference to hear about the new rights of data subjects and how organizations can use privacy management software to streamline and automate requests, validation, and notification processes.
About the presenters:
Brian Philbrook serves as Privacy Counsel at OneTrust where he provides guidance on global privacy regulations to assist compliance efforts and drive product innovation. Philbrook also conducts training and workshops on the GDPR and contributes to various publications and web-conferences on a regular basis. Prior to OneTrust, Philbrook served on the Privacy Team for RxAnte, a leading predictive analytics and clinical services company committed to improving medication use. He also worked as an extern on the IAPP’s training and publications teams. Philbrook earned his JD from the University of Maine School of Law, where he was the first recipient of the Certificate in Information Privacy Law.
Dr Andreas Splittgerber is a partner in the Munich office of Reed Smith and member of the IP, Tech & Data Group.
Andreas specialises in IT law, data protection/privacy, social media law and internet law (Germany and EU). He is passionate about technology and privacy and thought-leader when it comes to legally evaluating new technologies (e.g. internet of things, artificial intelligence).
Imagine, for a moment, walking into a store where you have only made a purchase one time before. The salesperson runs up to you and greets you by name, and before you can get a word in edge-wise, he offers you five other products that are almost identical to the one you purchased before. Then, without warning, he invites you to talk with five other customers who not only look eerily similar to you, but are also all wearing the same item you purchased. Then, as you begin to hasten your exit—because at this point, you are fairly certain that the salesperson is a stalker—he begins to shout down the corridor after you, begging you to come back and offering you coupons and discounts as your brisk walk turns into an all-out sprint away from the insanity.
It is so easy to imagine this scenario in real life, but it is far more difficult to admit that this is the very experience that many of us have inadvertently created for our customers across the omnichannel landscape. So it begs the question: When did we forget how to build real relationships with real, live human beings?
In this latest installment of the CMO Council’s thought leadership series, “Get to Know a CMO,” Liz Miller will have a one-on-one session with Frank Grillo, Chief Marketing Officer at Harte Hanks, seasoned veteran of the advertising, marketing and telecommunications industries, and a passionate advocate for bringing the human back to marketing.
Join the CMO Council as we hear Frank’s position on what customer centricity truly is (and what it isn’t), how marketing can be made human again, and where we lost our relationship skills somewhere along the way. Liz will also be asking Frank about his own path to becoming a CMO, which has seen stops along the way as the COO of telecommunications companies and a long track record of serving as the chief growth engine and customer experience orchestrator for large, dynamic organizations.
See what Workbooks CRM has to offer for marketing professionals within the CRM tool. Learn how Workbooks CRM helps you run campaigns and generate more quality leads, giving you the tools you need to execute your marketing strategy and measure ROI.
What’s the secret sauce for a stellar marketing tech stack? Ask a marketing leader!
CMOs are consolidating their martech stacks and seeing considerable benefits when it comes to enhancing their ABM strategy. Don’t get left behind… see what gains you can achieve when you consolidate your martech stack.
Join us with Nick Ezzo - VP of Demand Gen at Sage Intacct - and learn about the new business case, rolling up technologies like…
· Lead scoring (Infer),
· Intent data (Bombora),
· ABM display ads (Terminus),
· IP to company (Demandbase),
· Enabling outbound activity into SFDC (Engagio),
· Lookalike modeling and micro-segment building (Everstring)
…into one end-to-end platform with 6sense.
A 6-in-1 solution? Sounds like something you’ll want to tune into
GDPR taking effect on May 25th has started an evolution in data governance. It’s evident that it’s top of mind right now for many brands, as all of us have been experiencing the influx of emails updating subscribers on privacy policies and GDPR compliance plans.
Brands are putting measures into place with resources, budget and more to ensure compliance - but now that GDPR is in effect, what’s next? Successful organizations know that having a handle on data at all points within the data flow is critical to success - so what practices and strategies does a brand need to continue to continue to think about and implement post GDPR?
Join this webinar and learn:
- 3 ways to prevent unwanted attention to your brand post-GDPR
- Data sharing and storage - what you can and cannot do going forward
- EU privacy laws and ICO and FTC fines and implications of non-compliance
- The benefits a brand will experience when thinking of data protection as an ongoing lifestyle rather than a one-time project
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things data governance.
As organisations struggle to cope with an explosion of data volumes, new data consumers, new types of data and increasing amounts of data in the cloud; they’re increasingly recognising the complexity of the task around governing their data. But help is at hand. During this webinar, Informatica will explain how Data Governance has been reimagined and how the latest technology innovations, namely AI and machine learning, are applied to reduce complexity and the effort required to enable organisations to unlock the value of their most precious asset: their data.
We're very lucky to have 3 top FinTech influencers join us for this discussion on the importance of being specific when setting influencer briefs:
Chris Richards - Global Marketing Manager at Barclays RISE. Chris oversees the Rise social media strategy and platform content delivery for its 6 FinTech Accelerator Ecosystems dotted around the globe.
Elizabeth Lumley - Internationally recognized as one of the leading voices in FinTech and banking technology innovation. She is a well-established global conference speaker, as well as conference organizer and speaks on services, regulations, risk, data and technology in investment, retail, and global transaction banking.
Chris Gledhill - Lead Mobile Architect and led the disruptive innovation labs at Lloyds Banking Group before becoming CEO and Co-Founder of FinTech Startup Secco. Chris has both a technical & business background with expertise spanning a wide range of disruptive technologies including Blockchain, AI, API, Big Data, Deep Learning, Virtual Reality, CryptoCurrencies, Biometrics, Mobile & Wearables.
Your users are like fine wine or good cheese: They get better over time. Which is why user retention is essential. With a steady retention rate your revenue just compounds over time. And increasing retention by just 10 percent will boost your business value by more than 30 percent.
That’s where artificial intelligence comes in. AI marketing tools let you anticipate customer needs, create personalized campaigns that make them feel seen and heard, lock on to essential customer purchasing patterns, deliver highly relevant messaging, marketing, and offers when and where they want to see them, and more. And with the volume of customer data you have at your fingertips, you can identify what characteristics make up high-value customers, so you know exactly where to put your focus.
Learn how tapping into your oil well of data and harnessing it via marketing automation platforms powered by AI and machine learning can strengthen your bottom line when you join this VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll learn:
* Key engagement strategies using AI
* How to use AI to strengthen campaigns (including creative, messaging, segmentation and personalization)
* The role of time-based triggering in automation and monetization
* The evolving trends in marketing automation and omnichannel marketing
* Kara Dake, VP Growth & Partnerships, Clevertap
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
Marketing tools operating individually in your martech stack offer very limited business value, if at all. Now, with the emergence of Customer Data Platforms, Marketers no longer have to rely on IT to get the data connection and answers they need.
This hands-on webinar will show non-technical marketers how use a Customer Data Platform to easily populate a Marketo list, and return the campaign results from Marketo for more accurate campaign analysis or segment refinement and re-targeting.
Unemployment is at a record low, which is great for the economy, but tough on recruiters, now that hiring has become a seller’s market. But new AI-powered solutions for virtually every part of your recruitment funnel can give you the advantage you need in a tight market, and even improve your bottom line: Companies leveraging AI in their hiring initiatives are seeing an increase of 18 percent in their revenue and a 30 percent boost in profit.
And with over 62 percent of companies expected to be using AI to find and hire the best talent by the end of this year, getting on board the AI train has become an imperative — if you want to stay competitive.
Join execs from Adecco, LinkedIn, and Trivago to learn how how AI is revolutionizing their ability to resource high-quality talent, and how your company can do the same, in this VB Live event!
Register here for free.
In this webinar you'll learn:
* How to find the right talent faster, using data-driven AI
* The best tools to find quality candidates who progress to face-to-face interviews
* How to assess and measure existing talent to become smarter about avoiding bad hires
* How to engage and grow current employees to decrease the costs of high turnover
* Whether your recruitment and retention efforts are "AI-ready"
* Angie College, Vice President of Operations for Adecco USA
* John Jersin, Head of Product, LinkedIn Talent Solutions
* Rolf Schromgrens, CEO, Trivago
* Maribel Lopez, Strategic Advisor, Lopez Research
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Multi-channel marketing departments across the world undergo constant struggles in their attempts to effectively unify all their data to create a Single Customer View.
Ultimately, the aim is to fuse together online and offline data to piece together an often fragmented view of every customer that hinders personalization tactics and leads to misdirected campaigns and marketing offers.
In this webinar we’ll take you through the process that a Customer Data Platform automates for marketers to unify, standardise, transform and de-duplicate data from infinite sources, and will detail the benefits of a CDP brings for trustworthy analytics, segmentation and more targeted personalisation strategies across all your marketing channels.
Are you AI-ready? You need to be. Artificial intelligence marketing applications are delivering on their promise to source new insights to grow your business fast, AI technology is becoming available to any company looking for a competitive edge, and now’s the time to move, if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
But the challenge is not just in defining an AI strategy; it requires developing the infrastructure to support it.
Should you be developing in-house, or look to available technology and collaborate with outside experts? Keep deployment on-premise, or reach for the cloud? Can your current infrastructure, from server performance to processing power, stand up to the demands of increasingly complex AI applications?
Get ready to level up your marketing strategy with AI, advance your technological capabilities in smart, strategic ways, learn how to make sure your next infrastructure move helps you exploit the AI advantage and more when you join this VB Live event!
Register for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* How to tell if your marketing and IT departments are AI-ready
* The fundamentals of an AI-driven infrastructure
* The role of clean, definable data goals in successful AI implementation
* How to scale the AI workload