The marketing operations and automation community on BrightTALK is composed of thousands of marketing automation professionals. Learn and share best practices for marketing campaign analysis, outbound marketing and lead creation with hundreds of on-demand webinars and videos. Increase your engagement and fine tune your funnel management strategy by asking questions during live, interactive webinars with marketing automation peers and industry leaders.
Marketing tools operating individually in your martech stack offer very limited business value, if at all. Now, with the emergence of Customer Data Platforms, Marketers no longer have to rely on IT to get the data connection and answers they need.
This hands-on webinar will show non-technical marketers how use a Customer Data Platform to easily populate a Marketo list, and return the campaign results from Marketo for more accurate campaign analysis or segment refinement and re-targeting.
Businesses deal with the impacts of data quality issues on a constant basis, yet the understanding of what data quality means is still improperly understood. In this webinar we’ll explore some of these impacts and how new approaches to data quality are changing the way organisations utilise data. We’ll also be exploring how new technology solutions are helping organisations investigate and diagnose the causes of various data quality problems and how fixing these issues makes a material impact to the health of the organisation. Data quality has become critical to the success of many business initiatives, so we’ll help you understand what items your detective toolkit needs to contain
Email nurture campaigns are a B2B marketing must, and when executed effectively, can really move the needle and help guide qualified leads down the funnel. But isn’t it time your team went beyond the basic email nurture and took a multi-channel approach?
Register for our live webinar featuring Natalie Holtgrewe, Group Director, Growth Strategy, at Intelligent Demand to hear multi-channel campaign tips from an expert.
Creating a true ‘customer-at-the-centre’ approach to business is key in delivering relevant, personalised experiences across online and offline channels. Having an agile identity resolution strategy in place is critical to achieving this type of experience, yet many are unsure on how to drive such a powerful and personalised consumer engagements.
Join and learn how to:
- Leverage data to fuel more meaningful customer experiences
- Drive customer centricity with digital transformation
- Implement the 4 key strategies for strategic identity resolution
- Achieve a deterministic identity resolution strategy
Your users are like fine wine or good cheese: They get better over time. Which is why user retention is essential. With a steady retention rate your revenue just compounds over time. And increasing retention by just 10 percent will boost your business value by more than 30 percent.
That’s where artificial intelligence comes in. AI marketing tools let you anticipate customer needs, create personalized campaigns that make them feel seen and heard, lock on to essential customer purchasing patterns, deliver highly relevant messaging, marketing, and offers when and where they want to see them, and more. And with the volume of customer data you have at your fingertips, you can identify what characteristics make up high-value customers, so you know exactly where to put your focus.
Learn how tapping into your oil well of data and harnessing it via marketing automation platforms powered by AI and machine learning can strengthen your bottom line when you join this VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll learn:
* Key engagement strategies using AI
* How to use AI to strengthen campaigns (including creative, messaging, segmentation and personalization)
* The role of time-based triggering in automation and monetization
* The evolving trends in marketing automation and omnichannel marketing
* Kara Dake, VP Growth & Partnerships, Clevertap
* Aditi Mohanty, Digital Marketing Manager, Vodafone
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
A month on from GDPR and marketers are facing the aftermath of the GDPR panic. Many still don’t know where they stand.
Some brands are left with significantly less subscribers after choosing to run re-consent campaigns to their entire database. With less people to market to, their revenue is now taking the impact.
This sounds like a nightmare but we’re here to explain that things aren’t all doom and gloom. There is opportunity in a post-GDPR world and this webinar will guide you through the steps you need to take to achieve success within your email marketing.
It’s also worth remembering a reduced list size isn’t necessarily a bad thing. You’re now talking to your most engaged subscribers!
Sign up to to learn:
• How you could recover subscribers who didn’t re-consent
• What campaigns you can send without consent
• Why a reduced list size can be a great opportunity
• The three areas you need to prioritise for ongoing success
• Tactics and quick wins you can implement today
You should attend if you:
• Are facing a reduced email list after a re-consent campaign
• Have a lack of confidence in the consent you have
• Need to grow your marketing database
• Are looking for inspiration on how to engage your current subscribers
• Want to drive better email marketing results today and in the future
We're very lucky to have 3 top FinTech influencers join us for this discussion on the importance of writing a good brief when working with influencers.
• Specificity vs flexibility – is it important to be very specific with an influencer about what you’d like them to do or should you accept it’s better to let the influencer have some freedom to say what they want?
• Give vs take – how should brands think about the ‘give and take’ in terms of working with an influencer.
• What are the sort of things that an influencer values when working with a brand?
• What are the sort of things that an influencer can offer a brand?
Joining us on the discussion will be:
Chris Richards - Global Marketing Manager at Barclays RISE. Chris oversees the Rise social media strategy and platform content delivery for its 6 FinTech Accelerator Ecosystems dotted around the globe.
Elizabeth Lumley - Internationally recognized as one of the leading voices in FinTech and banking technology innovation. She is a well-established global conference speaker, as well as conference organizer and speaks on services, regulations, risk, data and technology in investment, retail, and global transaction banking.
Chris Gledhill - Lead Mobile Architect and led the disruptive innovation labs at Lloyds Banking Group before becoming CEO and Co-Founder of FinTech Startup Secco. Chris has both a technical & business background with expertise spanning a wide range of disruptive technologies including Blockchain, AI, API, Big Data, Deep Learning, Virtual Reality, CryptoCurrencies, Biometrics, Mobile & Wearables.
As organisations struggle to cope with an explosion of data volumes, new data consumers, new types of data and increasing amounts of data in the cloud; they’re increasingly recognising the complexity of the task around governing their data. But help is at hand. During this webinar, Informatica will explain how Data Governance has been reimagined and how the latest technology innovations, namely AI and machine learning, are applied to reduce complexity and the effort required to enable organisations to unlock the value of their most precious asset: their data.
GDPR taking effect on May 25th has started an evolution in data governance. It’s evident that it’s top of mind right now for many brands, as all of us have been experiencing the influx of emails updating subscribers on privacy policies and GDPR compliance plans.
Brands are putting measures into place with resources, budget and more to ensure compliance - but now that GDPR is in effect, what’s next? Successful organizations know that having a handle on data at all points within the data flow is critical to success - so what practices and strategies does a brand need to continue to continue to think about and implement post GDPR?
Join this webinar and learn:
- 3 ways to prevent unwanted attention to your brand post-GDPR
- Data sharing and storage - what you can and cannot do going forward
- EU privacy laws and ICO and FTC fines and implications of non-compliance
- The benefits a brand will experience when thinking of data protection as an ongoing lifestyle rather than a one-time project
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things data governance.
With today’s overwhelming marketplace of vendors, trying to find one solution is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Several different moving parts, multiple contracts and overlapping end dates, and a constantly changing landscape – if only you could stitch them all together.
What if there was a platform that’s already done that for you? Tune in with Nick Ezzo, VP of Demand Gen at Sage Intacct along with Srihari Kumar, Chief Commercial Officer at 6sense, as they discuss the benefits of consolidating your marketing tech stack from several point solutions into one, and the value brought to the table in working with one integrated, consolidated platform.
Webinar: The Coming Wave of Martech Consolidation
Date: June 27th, 2018
Time: 10am - 10:45am PDT
One platform designed to drive more qualified pipeline, increase ACVs, shorten deal duration and close more deals? Sounds like you might have found that needle.
Providence Health Plan has grown organically over the last 30+ years. With the adoption of the Affordable Care Act as well as growth in other lines of business, the organization was at a crossroad. As new applications and vendors were introduced into the ecosystem to respond to the business’s need, system complexity had increased substantially. The result was a data management challenge that would limit ongoing business success if it remained unsolved.
Join Jaydeep Ghosh, Director of Data Services at Providence Health Plan, and Monica Mullen, Principal Solutions Marketing Manager at Informatica, as they discuss the enterprise data roadmap that the organization put together to address the current state, position the health plan for future growth, and address these top challenges:
• Time to business value
• Multiple, but incomplete, versions of the truth
• Overall lack of trust in data
2. How to plan your influencer target profile to decide which influencers to work with
3. How to build an Equal Value Partnership with the influencer so that both sides benefit from engaging with each other
4. How to communicate with influencers in planning a collaboration
We are very lucky to be joined by top Cloud & Social Selling influencer Ian Moyse who is the Sales / Channel Director for Natterbox Limited. Ian was recently awarded Sales Director of the Year (Institute of Sales Management). He is a board member of the Cloud Industry Forum & FAST and a LinkedIn Top 10 Tech Power Profile.
Ian was also identified as the #1 Social Influencer on cloud in 2017, 2016 & 2015 by Onalytica
Relationships are hard, even when it comes to B2B sales for subscription businesses. But as challenging as it may be, it’s not impossible, even with sales evolving more and more into relationship management.
G2 Crowd’s Senior Vice President of Sales, Olivier L'Abbé, joins us to discuss the keys to building a rock star relationship team across all go to market functions, and why transparency and honesty are the foundations of successful sales, marketing, and customer success organizations. Register today to learn more about:
•Why curiosity is one of the most important traits in building a relationship team
•How to better personalize your outreach to increase engagement with target accounts
•How their team improved demo conversion rates with prospects using video
Senior Vice President of Sales, G2 Crowd - Olivier L'Abbé
Director of Demand Generation, ProsperWorks - Harvey Rañola
Let’s push past the hype and the BS and look at the facts: Artificial intelligence has evolved to the point where any sales organization that leverages AI will see measurable improvements in customer engagement, LTV, and overall sales.
AI can take on the simplest tasks, like automation of admin work such as activity logging, flagging high-priority emails, and managing contacts in your CRM. It can swiftly and accurately sift through leads, deals, and accounts to identify what’s actually worth your time, and dynamically identify which leads are ready to convert. It’ll help you ditch the sandbagging with accurate quarterly forecasting — and more.
To learn more about how to sell smarter, harder, and more with AI, how to seamlessly integrate the technology into your organization, and to learn of real-world results from leading brands, don’t miss this VB Live event!
Register now for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* AI fact versus fiction when it comes to sales
* How to build a data- and AI-friendly sales organization
* How leading brands build real results and how they do it
* Which AI tools actually bring results and which are still in development
* What's next for AI and sales?
* Rick Winslow, VP, Head of Digital Innovation & Transformation, Capital One Commercial Banking
* Jenny Lin, Data Scientist, Yelp
* Ksenia Kouchnirenko, Head of Business Systems, SurveyMonkey
* Marlene Jia, COO & CoFounder, TopBots
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
The phrase ‘Digital Transformation’ has been increasingly used throughout the industry as a strategic goal organizations want to achieve. This initiative implies that Digital Transformation has an endpoint, a stage where companies will be ‘transformed’ - however this certainly isn’t the case.
Join Kerry Dawes, Head of Digital Experience & Intel at The Rank Group from her main stage presentation at Digital Velocity New York as she discusses:
- 3 main drivers of digital transformation
- Key ways to think of digital transformation as a longterm campaign rather than a one-time project
- Common challenges most brands face around digital transformation and ways to solve them
- How centralized and real-time decision making helps drive digital transformation
This session will look extensively at the adoption and application of Marketing Technology in Financial Services, primarily amongst established brands, rather than over-focusing on the burgeoning FinTech space.
For a fresh perspective it will compare and contrast to other industries, is FS leading or lagging? Finally, it will cover ‘the where next’ for the industry and highlighting a few of what we think will be the emerging/influential tech brands of the future.
Marketing automation technology is driving change in every industry – and financial services is no exception. More pressure than ever before is being put on creating personalized and meaningful connections through every stage of the customer journey, and marketing automation platforms like Marketo are helping marketers reach their goals faster.
This session will focus on strategically implementing marketing automation to generate demand and amplify sales efforts within the financial services sector.
In this new era of information and connections, the relationship between buyers and sellers has changed forever.
Whether you're beginning or mastering content and demand marketing, this session will provide actionable insights on:
* How to organize your data, tech stack, campaigns and ABM to drive consistency and growth across the customer experience
* Which content delivers the biggest impact across each stage of the customer experience
* How advanced machine learning and AI can help connect your content, to the right audience, at the right time
* How to more accurately attribute bookings and revenue growth to campaigns
If you sell or market a B2B technology product or service, you’re accustomed to developing call scripts or marketing collateral that highlights how you solve the pain points of a competing technology, or enhance the functionality of a complementary solution. However, all the work you’ve invested in crafting that refined message gets lost if you’re not delivering it to the people that would benefit from your offering the most.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to get your message to the right audience by enriching your Salesforce accounts with comprehensive technology installation data (technographics). Through real use cases from our customer, Tegile, a Western Digital brand, you’ll not only see how easy this is to do, but also understand how effective it can be. In brief, here’s what we’ll cover:
- How Tegile, a Western Digital brand, is using technographic data to deliver personalized content for their ABM programs, develop custom product pitches for their SDRs, choose the right channel partners their accounts, and conduct strategic target market assessments.
- A brief overview of Salesforce’s new Lightning Data app platform and how you can use it to quickly enrich your Salesforce accounts with trusted third-party data
- An introduction to technographic data and how easy it is to add to your Salesforce accounts using our HG Data for Salesforce app
If you feel like you don’t trust your data, there’s probably a good reason. It happens all the time; companies implement analytics, customize their solutions and don’t audit the implementation to ensure ongoing data accuracy. This leads to multiple inaccuracies, gaps in tracking, and — even worse — information that’s simply missing. Inaccurate data can send a brand down the wrong path, leading to bad decisions and additional costs for tools and resources that could have otherwise been avoided.
Join and learn:
- What data quality is and why it’s critical to an organization's overall success
- Why your data is a mess and how to identify the warning signs of poor data quality
- Best practices to ensure clean and quality data and how to take back control
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a Fireside Chat with live questions from the audience on all things data quality.
Triblio has nailed down 5 key ingredients to award-winning ABM campaigns. We’ve enabled thousands of ABM campaigns, and our clients have won recognition from Demand Gen Report, SiriusDecisions, and TOPO. Distilled down to 5 essentials, the secret sauce to ABM incorporates the right mix of organizational support, target account assessments, segmentation, goals & metrics, and ABM campaign tactics.
As you build out your ABM program, we’ll help you explore essential questions in modern B2B marketing such as:
- How do I reach anonymous stakeholders?
- How do I help multiple stakeholders in a buying center reach a consensus?
- How do I deliver relevant messaging at each purchase stage?
We’ll also show real examples of how clients tackle 1:1, 1:FEW and 1:MANY account targeting, including case studies on Plex and FinancialForce.
Unemployment is at a record low, which is great for the economy, but tough on recruiters, now that hiring has become a seller’s market. But new AI-powered solutions for virtually every part of your recruitment funnel can give you the advantage you need in a tight market, and even improve your bottom line: Companies leveraging AI in their hiring initiatives are seeing an increase of 18 percent in their revenue and a 30 percent boost in profit.
And with over 62 percent of companies expected to be using AI to find and hire the best talent by the end of this year, getting on board the AI train has become an imperative — if you want to stay competitive.
Join execs from Adecco, LinkedIn, and Trivago to learn how how AI is revolutionizing their ability to resource high-quality talent, and how your company can do the same, in this VB Live event!
Register here for free.
In this webinar you'll learn:
* How to find the right talent faster, using data-driven AI
* The best tools to find quality candidates who progress to face-to-face interviews
* How to assess and measure existing talent to become smarter about avoiding bad hires
* How to engage and grow current employees to decrease the costs of high turnover
* Whether your recruitment and retention efforts are "AI-ready"
* Angie College, Vice President of Operations for Adecco USA
* John Jersin, Head of Product, LinkedIn Talent Solutions
* Rolf Schromgrens, CEO, Trivago
* Maribel Lopez, Strategic Advisor, Lopez Research
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Multi-channel marketing departments across the world undergo constant struggles in their attempts to effectively unify all their data to create a Single Customer View.
Ultimately, the aim is to fuse together online and offline data to piece together an often fragmented view of every customer that hinders personalization tactics and leads to misdirected campaigns and marketing offers.
In this webinar we’ll take you through the process that a Customer Data Platform automates for marketers to unify, standardise, transform and de-duplicate data from infinite sources, and will detail the benefits of a CDP brings for trustworthy analytics, segmentation and more targeted personalisation strategies across all your marketing channels.
EXECUTIVE SPOTLIGHT with Matthew Clark, VP of eCommerce & Digital Marketing, Premier Farnell
What does it take to successfully deliver a digital experience for the B2B market?
While, the whole enterprise needs to be aimed at driving a digital experience, there are 4 key areas which, if overlooked, will cause your B2B digital experience to suffer or fail, no matter how good your digital platforms or your core products are. Digital experiences are made of content, knowledge and data.
In this one-on-one conversation with Matthew Clark, Premier Farnell's VP of eCommerce & Digital Marketing, EIS's Dino Eliopulos will explore what companies need to do to ensure that their product information, content, and know-how combine with insights that they have about their customers to elevate their digital experiences to the top of the industry.
The must-haves include:
• Robust, shoppable product catalogue.
• Rich, well-structured content.
• Optimized site-search, chatbots, and product recommendations.
• Real value for shared customer information.
Studies show that it’s 25 x more expensive to acquire new customers than it is to retain existing ones.
That’s a pretty impactful statement considering a large majority of marketers spend more time and budget on acquiring new customers instead!
GDPR certainly hasn’t helped matters either with its impact on reduced customer email lists.
So we’re hosting this webinar to showcase the key areas to focus on to keep your customers engaged, ensure they continue to buy from you and to increase your brand advocates.
This webinar will cover:
- Introducing engaging welcome campaigns to add value from the start
- The power of automations to increase customer retention and to drive revenue
- Why a preference centre is a must post GDPR
- How to wake up your lapsed and unengaged customers
You should attend if you:
- Are facing a reduced customer email list after a re-consent campaign
- Have a lack of confidence in the consent you have for your customers
- Need to gain more value out of your customer database
- Want to learn new ways to interact with your customers and awaken un-engaged customers
- Want to increase your customer email engagement
With the continued development of natural language processing (NLP), there are more software applications, doing more types of editing, than ever before. We will cover how an NLP works, editing tasks best done by a machine, and instances where only a trained human editor will really get the job done.
In this talk, learn more about:
* What is a natural language processor and how does it work?
* What types of editing are done best by an NLP?
* What types of editing are best saved for people?
* How to use both machine editing and human editing to your best advantage
Whether ABM is a relatively new concept to you, or something you’ve been doing for years, there is no debating the power of ABM lies in personalization. But let’s face it, creating personalized content experiences for each of your target accounts can be a daunting task. But does it have to be?
In this 30-minute webinar hosted by our Product Marketing Manager, Jason Oakley, you'll learn how to:
- Quickly pull together all your content for ABM
- Build personalized content experiences in minutes—without a line of code!
- Effectively distribute your content experiences for maximum impact and engagement
- Align marketing, sales, and customer success to scale personalized content experiences throughout the buyer journey
Consumers are engaging with brands across multiple touchpoints, channels, and devices, generating massive amounts of valuable data. Organizations are quickly adopting a number of solutions to keep up with this explosion of customer data and better capture and correlate user behavior.
Two common solutions brands are leveraging to house and analyze all of this customer data are Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and Data Lakes. Register now for this 30-minute webinar and learn:
- Key benefits of each and which is best for your brand
- Why pairing your enterprise data storage solution with customer data initiatives makes your tech stack even more powerful
- How an automated data supply chain fits in a modern EDW and data lake environment
- And more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things enterprise data storage.
Globally there are 2.2 billion active gamers, and 47 percent of them shell out cash while they play. And 100 percent of them are at risk from fraudsters who rip off everything from a gamer’s identity to their credit cards, online goods, and trust in your company. With every instance of fraud, your reputation takes a nose dive, driving away customers and directly impacting your bottom line.
But fraud is notoriously difficult to combat. Legacy rules-based approaches have never been able to keep up with fraudsters, who constantly evolve their techniques using sophisticated technology like automated scripts and bots.
That’s why machine learning and artificial intelligence are being leveraged to detect fraud before it affects your company and end users. Machine learning can sift through billions of game events and analyze vast streams of data in real time to stop fraud in its tracks.
To learn more about how machine learning and AI can keep your game and players safe from increasingly aggressive online criminals, don’t miss this VB Live event!
In this webinar, you'll learn:
* How the gaming industry can secure gamer data and build trust
* How account takeover, fake licensing, spam, and scams pose a particular challenge to gamers and gaming platforms
* What policies your company should have in place around data breach ransom
* How to combat trolling
* Jeff Sakasegawa, Trust and Safety Architect, Sift Science
* Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat
* Scott Adams, CEO FraudPvP.com, Former Director of Fraud & Risk, Riot Games
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Organizations that want to compete in today’s fast-paced consumer market know that customers must be at the center of everything they do. This means providing the right experience at the right time, which requires real-time data and the the correlation of data across all customer experiences.
Brands are turning to Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and Data Management Platforms (DMPs) to help capture, correlate and manage their customer data, but many are confused as to exactly what each technology is and which solution is better suited for their organization based on the feature set of the platform at hand.
Should brands focus on providing the best end-to-end experience or on acquiring new customers? Register now and learn:
- Key differences between CDPs and DMPs
- Top benefits of each technology and how they co-exist
- Why pairing your CDP and DMP drives a more powerful marketing stack
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things CDPs and DMPs.
Are you AI-ready? You need to be. Artificial intelligence marketing applications are delivering on their promise to source new insights to grow your business fast, AI technology is becoming available to any company looking for a competitive edge, and now’s the time to move, if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
But the challenge is not just in defining an AI strategy; it requires developing the infrastructure to support it.
Should you be developing in-house, or look to available technology and collaborate with outside experts? Keep deployment on-premise, or reach for the cloud? Can your current infrastructure, from server performance to processing power, stand up to the demands of increasingly complex AI applications?
Get ready to level up your marketing strategy with AI, advance your technological capabilities in smart, strategic ways, learn how to make sure your next infrastructure move helps you exploit the AI advantage and more when you join this VB Live event!
Register for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* How to tell if your marketing and IT departments are AI-ready
* The fundamentals of an AI-driven infrastructure
* The role of clean, definable data goals in successful AI implementation
* How to scale the AI workload
Many organizations struggle with providing consistent experiences across the customer journey. Challenges can include organizational alignment, siloed technology and data, and the ability to personalize messages at scale across numerous touchpoints.
These challenges only grow exponentially when marketing organizations are globally distributed or need to consider a global audience. In five steps, the Adobe Campaign team presents best practices to address global marketing challenges and execute a global marketing strategy focused on customer experience and digital transformation.
In this session you will learn:
- The role of technology in the context of global data and content
- Examples of best practices for global marketing strategies
- How Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Cloud enable consistent customer experiences across channels and regions
- Val Niehaus, Senior Manager, Adobe Consulting Services
- Timo Kohlberg, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Mobile marketing technology gives organizations the power to reach and inform people in exactly the places and moments where they can make decisions and take action. Learn about why this approach is better when integrated into a broader cross-channel strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Adobe Campaign’s mobile capabilities can help marketers create these types of mobile moments.
- Techniques Adobe Experience Cloud customers are applying in a variety of industries.
- How Adobe Campaign is investing in expanded mobile and cross-channel marketing capabilities.
- Bruce Swann, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- Jeremy Finch, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
By collaborating to unify schemas across many content repositories serving multiple print and digital endpoints, Mayo Clinic and [A] are establishing a content operating model to empower the market-leading creator and distributor of trusted health guidance and information with orchestrated, sustainable, future-ready, omnichannel content flows. We will dive into how [A] and content developers at Mayo Clinic are leveraging the Master Content Model to build a longer-term solution for the development and management of intelligent content, optimized for delivery to Mayo Clinic’s print and digital channels.
Join Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler and his special guests, Jay Maxwell, Senior Director of Health Information at Mayo Clinic, [A]'s founder Cruce Saunders, and Master Architect, Joe Gollner as they demonstrate how content engineering and the application of a Master Content Model can be harnessed to address many of the content challenges faced by larger enterprises:
• Single-channel vs. omnichannel content lifecycle
• Multiple management & authoring tools that are redundant, ineffective, or not harmonized to work well with the other tools in the stack
• Inconsistent content structure resulting in management headaches and disconnected user experiences
• Duplicate content that creates risk of errors
• Author and end-user content findability problems
• Costly conversions between different parts of the workflow, different channels, and different systems
• Content collaboration hampered by organizational silos
• The basics of Master Content Model development.
• An overview of practical applications of the Model, including optimizing shared resources across authoring groups via a standard structure for all content assets, enabling movement of assets between business units, applications, and published products, eventually, assembling new information products from existing content assets, and positioning content as an organization asset
Cross-Journey Optimization is a term that we use at BlueVenn to describe the optimal use of unified data and marketing channels to evolve from linear one-to-many campaigns to a targeted ethos of one-to-one customer journeys that deliver a consistent message across all marketing channels. In this webinar you’ll see and learn how marketers can deliver a contextual and omnichannel conversation across the entire customer journey ecosystem.
During this interactive webinar, you’ll learn:
•The fundamental shift from campaigns to customer journeys
•How to measure “intention” along a customer journey
•Why you need customer microsegments
•About cross journey communication and adaptive journeys
•How to implement Cross-Journey Optimization at your organization
Questions to ask at sign up:
1)What marketing automation platform do you use?
2)Which of these channels do you use to promote your products to your customers?
a.DM, Phone, Email, SMS, Web, F2F, In Store,…
3)What question would you like to post to the presenter Matt?
Get your notepad at the ready! You’re going to be getting some fantastic insights on this session!
How can a GDPR process automation balance Compliance and Business Value?
Many companies have made a real effort to become GDPR ready and compliant, and found out that this is very demanding with all the manual processes involved. They have also realized that if they are to stay compliant they need to automate the procedures and the way to secure their GDPR posture. In this Webinar we will show how you can draw the advantage of automating your GDPR processes and hear from companies like yours how they have done it.
About the speaker:
Dagmar is an experienced consultative sales professional with a long track record of success. With a career spanning almost 30 years in the software industry, Dagmar has been working with virtually all industry sectors, focusing on Data Governance for the last 10 years. By adopting a consultative sales approach, she has been able to explain to customers the business value of a solution – demonstrating why they should invest and why they should do it now.
B2B Sales and Marketing Specialist Peter Strohkorb describes why and how every business now needs to apply push and pull selling techniques in order to win more customers.
Peter will reveal the ten Action Items you need to have in place to be successful.
According to our research to 1,000 global marketers only 1 in 5 have access to unified online and offline data in a Single Customer View. Having been referred to in some marketing circles as ‘the mythical beast of marketing’, we’re going to set the record straight and show you 3 things:
(1) How to unify data and the process data must go through
(2) The benefits and gains seen from a Single Customer View
(3) Evolution of the marketing database and rise of Customer Data Platforms.
Grab your notepad and pen and join us for this monster of a session!
Questions to ask:
1) Do you have a CDP, Single Customer View or Data Warehouse?
2) If yes, is it owned by marketing or IT?
3) What question would you like to post to the presenter Jim?
Our research across 3000 consumers found that 9 out of 10 are willing to pay more for a better customer experience, and with predictive analytics, you can deliver this personalized experience on a large scale - but how?
In this session we will look at the important, but less glamorous, aspect of predictive analytics – the data. We’ll explore the power of CDPs to provide the foundation for predictive modelling and look at some multi-channel retail examples of predictive models that can reinforce customer loyalty and increase purchase probability.
You will learn:
•What you should consider in order to prepare your data before using it for predictive analytics
•How using predictive analytics can benefit your business
•The different ways you can use predictive strategies
Questions to ask:
1)Do you use predictive models in your marketing campaigns?
2)If yes, how effective are you finding predictive analytics?
3)What question would you like to post to the presenter Matt?