Paul Asadoorian | PaulDotCom Security Weekly
Penetration testing is the most realistic way to proactively assess your organization’s security posture, but rolling out an internal testing program sometimes presents unique challenges. However, by planning wisely and using the right tools, you can successfully integrate penetration testing into your ongoing vulnerability management program and discover the benefits of seeing your infrastructure as attackers do.
Please join Core Security and Paul Asadoorian, senior network security engineer for OSHEAN and founder of PaulDotCom Security Weekly, for a live webcast: “Zen and the Art of Maintaining an Internal Penetration Testing Program.”
During the webcast, you’ll learn:
* How to determine if internal penetration testing is right for your organization
* What questions you should ask when planning a pen testing initiative
* How you can best pitch testing to other departments and gain permission from management
* What types of tests to run and how to address the process of dealing with compromised devices
* Which tips and tricks can help you carry out faster, more effective testing
Whether you’re considering rolling out an internal penetration testing program or need a refresher of best practices for your current testing initiatives, this webcast is sure to be time well-spent.