Online advertising has grown into a $37 billion industry from nothing in the last twenty years. Encompassing banner ads, rich media ads, video advertising, social network advertising and retargeting, online advertising is a key component of digital media marketing. Learn how to optimize your digital strategy from online marketing experts.
Advertisers face an increasingly challenging balancing act to deliver personalized, integrated and relevant experiences to audiences while ensuring privacy, brand safety, and the ability to collect and analyze audience data across all channels. With the right approach and technology, however, brands can not only achieve a balance, but seize an opportunity to deliver the best digital experiences for their customers.
In this session, brands, agencies, creative pros, marketers and technologists will learn from experts at eMarketer and Adobe who will cover how to:
- Improve the customer experience and win trust
- Optimize advertising effectiveness through improved analytics, targeting, and personalization across a multitude of channels
- Ensure brand safety and prevent ad fraud
- Apply best practices for cross-channel media measurement, including advanced TV
- Lauren Fisher, Principal Analyst, eMarketer
- Jared Levitt, Advertising Consultant, Adobe
Organizations that invest in their people, processes, and technology to become an Experience Business achieve greater business results than organizations that do not. A global Forrester study, commissioned by Adobe, shows that investment in experience leads to demonstrable gains in both internal and external metrics — from Employee Satisfaction to Customer Retention to YoY Revenue Growth. Come see how investing in experience doesn’t just make for a good story. It’s good for business.
In this session, you will learn:
- Where Experience Businesses are investing resources to improve customer experiences.
- The returns they are realizing on those investments.
- Highlights of industry-specific priorities and results.
- Robert Haws, Senior Manager, Content Strategy & Marketing, Adobe
- Kari Woolf, Group Manager, Adobe
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian, Principal Analyst, Forrester
Your users are like fine wine or good cheese: They get better over time. Which is why user retention is essential. With a steady retention rate your revenue just compounds over time. And increasing retention by just 10 percent will boost your business value by more than 30 percent.
That’s where artificial intelligence comes in. AI marketing tools let you anticipate customer needs, create personalized campaigns that make them feel seen and heard, lock on to essential customer purchasing patterns, deliver highly relevant messaging, marketing, and offers when and where they want to see them, and more. And with the volume of customer data you have at your fingertips, you can identify what characteristics make up high-value customers, so you know exactly where to put your focus.
Learn how tapping into your oil well of data and harnessing it via marketing automation platforms powered by AI and machine learning can strengthen your bottom line when you join this VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll learn:
* Key engagement strategies using AI
* How to use AI to strengthen campaigns (including creative, messaging, segmentation and personalization)
* The role of time-based triggering in automation and monetization
* The evolving trends in marketing automation and omnichannel marketing
* Kara Dake, VP Growth & Partnerships, Clevertap
* Aditi Mohanty, Digital Marketing Manager, Vodafone
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
Join 3Q Digital VP of Technology Carl Paradiso and David Navetta, Partner at Cooley, LLP, to get the full download about GDPR's effects on the marketing industry. Carl and David will run through answers to FAQs we've been fielding since the announcement dropped, and they'll leave plenty of time at the end for questions.
Triblio has nailed down 5 key ingredients to award-winning ABM campaigns. We’ve enabled thousands of ABM campaigns, and our clients have won recognition from Demand Gen Report, SiriusDecisions, and TOPO. Distilled down to 5 essentials, the secret sauce to ABM incorporates the right mix of organizational support, target account assessments, segmentation, goals & metrics, and ABM campaign tactics.
As you build out your ABM program, we’ll help you explore essential questions in modern B2B marketing such as:
- How do I reach anonymous stakeholders?
- How do I help multiple stakeholders in a buying center reach a consensus?
- How do I deliver relevant messaging at each purchase stage?
We’ll also show real examples of how clients tackle 1:1, 1:FEW and 1:MANY account targeting, including case studies on Plex and FinancialForce.
In this webinar, Metadata.io CEO Gil Allouche will talk about the different ways AI is being used by marketers. From analyzing data to orchestrating new marketing campaigns, AI is powering marketing activities in new and exciting ways and affecting interactions throughout the entire customer lifecycle. As an example of how AI can have a tremendous impact on marketing practices, Gil will focus on its role in lead generation. Webinar attendees will learn:
- What Machine Learning is in relation to AI and how it connects your data to find patterns
- Examples of how machine learning can identify target audiences, including the 20 percent that creates 80 percent of your revenue
- How AI technology can help marketers prioritize their budgets to focus on the most effective programs
- Starting with small, iterative uses of AI in marketing can be the most effective way to understand what will yield the most ROI
Gil Allouche founded Metadata.io to make demand generation easy for non-technical marketers. The Metadata.io platform and AI Operator evolved from Gil's experiences hacking various marketing and CRM systems to get the solutions he needed.
The esports market is on fire. Last year 43 million people watched the League of Legends world championships, a multiplayer fighting game. And it's not a niche market of teenage boys in basements. A recent report found that 31 million people watch esports tournaments in the U.S., and more than double that -- 68M -- in China.
And the question is -- how do you monetize that at scale?
Look to the wild success of the Asia-Pacific esports companies. The companies who stage events like China’s 2017 Riot Championships, which posted more than 32 million viewers, have been able to compel customers to actually pay to view content, and even tip players, with the right streaming and payment technologies.
Don’t miss this VB Live event for keen insights from leaders in the space on how U.S. companies can effectively operate globally or begin to expand globally. You’ll learn how to confront the challenges that scaling your audience can pose and improve it, from west to east, as you look to capture more of the global audience opportunity.
Register now for free.
You’ll learn about:
* The opportunities provided by the growth in the esports streaming content market
* What's causing the streaming content surge and market growth
* The technology making this explosive esports growth possible on a global scale
* Confronting the problems around scale in markets like China and elsewhere
* Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat
* Johannes Waldstein, CEO, FanAI Inc.
* Roc Harry, Relationship Director, Worldpay
* Carter Rogers, Senior Analyst, SuperData Research
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO Council) and RedPoint Global are partnering to host a one-hour webinar on May 1, 2018, at 10am PST/1pm EST to discuss our latest report—titled “The State of Engagement: Bridging the Customer Journey Across Every Mile”—which reveals how brands are using connected, contextual and personalized engagements to reach customers through the last mile of their journey with a brand.
Join Liz Miller, SVP of Marketing here at the CMO Council, and John Nash, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer for RedPoint Global, as they unveil the findings from a quantitative survey of more than 150 marketers, in addition to insights from interviews with marketing leaders at Coca-Cola, AllRecipes.com, Aston Martin and more.
Miller and Nash will explore the issues and challenges that organizations continue to struggle as they look to deliver consistent, reliable, data-driven and personalized engagements across an ever-expanding list of touchpoints. They will also share the strategies that leading companies are using to turn intentions into measurable action. The webcast will also take a closer look at the brands that are successfully differentiating themselves through better engagements by delivering the experiences that consumers want.
From marketing content to sales presentations and from ads to events, your company has hundreds of design needs each month. Many teams are unable to keep up with the demand, leading to bad design and a decline in productivity. In fact, according to research by SketchDeck, 47% of marketers in the US report having to design customer-facing material themselves.
Attend our webinar to learn why design is important, the top challenges marketers face scaling good design, and how to build a business case to overcome those challenges for your company.
Covered in the webinar are:
● The impact of good design on revenue growth
● What the barriers are to achieving great design in a company
● The impact of bad design on sales and productivity
Curating, creating, and delivering fresh content pushes your marketing game to the next level. Your goal: Get the right content to the right people, when and where they want to see it.
Optimization is the key, and analyzing user data, whether by leveraging AI or including engagement and other metrics in your efforts, helps you uncover not just which content is most competitive but what characteristics are pushing it to the top of the list, and even help you fine-tune your message in real time, keeping it fresh and commanding consumer attention. Once that message is refined and optimized, your data can help you home in on consumer intent, seize site-specific demand opportunities, gauge opportunity sizing — and then make sure your message is discovered with predictive intelligence.
To learn more about how to take the educated guesswork out of content creation, make your pitch more persuasive, and magnify your message, don’t miss this VB Live event.
By attending thIs webinar, you'll learn how optimizing content can:
* Increase relevance for consumers across channels
* Leverage data to increase consumer engagement with content
* Increase the volume and scope of content, netting stronger conversions.
* Seize customer journey opportunities when they appear
* Lisa Gibbs, AP Director of News Partnerships, Associated Press
* Ari S Goldberg, Founder, Barber Surgeon’s Guild
* Peggy Anne Salz, Principal, Mobile Groove Consulting
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
With Facebook rolling out new features regularly, it can feel overwhelming trying to decide how to spend your ad dollars.
With limited budgets and a directive to return a positive ROI, testing new features can feel like a gamble you might not be ready to make.
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Smartly to talk through the Facebook Ad features we’ve seen perform the best and are worth investing in.
If you wonder if features like Instagram Story Carousel Ads, dynamic ads for broad audiences, collection ads, and more are worth it—we’ve got you covered. Our experts will talk through their favorite features, how to implement them into your next round of tests, and results we’ve seen for top brands who know the secrets to driving real, profitable growth on Facebook.
The ultimate goal of your AdWords and Bing campaigns is to generate customers and revenue, not just conversions. But optimizing SEM to drive sales is a real challenge. You have to double-down on the keywords, devices, landing pages, and conversion paths (online and offline) driving the most revenue at the lowest costs.
If you want to optimize your paid search campaigns to drive sales, watch this webinar to learn how. Elite SEM’s Katie Carlson Scrimger and DialogTech’s Blair Symes explain the 5 PPC strategies to increase not just conversions, but customers. Elite SEM also explains how they used these strategies to help a major home services brand:
- Increase call conversions by 90%
- Decrease unprofitable conversions by 23%
- Increase paid search profitability by 12%
We’re two months into 2018 and B2B brands are evaluating their early budget planning decisions - and turning more and more to Facebook advertising. It’s been shown that B2B business decision makers spend a median of 74% more time per day on Facebook than the average user. These potential leads are active on the platform, especially on mobile. By investing media spend in Facebook advertising, B2B brands can cover the entire sales funnel process - from initial brand awareness, to conversion, to retargeting for additional upselling.
Join Facebook and 3Q Digital for a live webinar on Wednesday, February 21st at 11am PT / 2pm ET where we’ll discuss how to plan your B2B full-funnel strategy on the platform.
We’ll also dive into:
- The power of video in driving brand awareness and pushing traffic
- Ensuring that your leads’ initial touchpoints are positive
- Planning for longer lead cycles and mobile consumption
- 2018 Facebook focuses
- And more!
Amazon’s giant product selection and helpful content has made it the go-to site for online shoppers researching products. With over half of product searches starting on Amazon, it has become a retailer you cannot afford to ignore.
Join Salsify and content26 for a webinar on the ways you can use content and advertising to get your products discovered on Amazon’s digital shelf. We share tips to improve both organic and paid search on the site.
You will learn how to:
- Boost product discoverability through paid and organic search
Improve brand accuracy on product pages to drive conversion
- Get the most out of Amazon Marketing Services (AMS)
- Create content that works in tandem with your Amazon advertising efforts
Out-of-home (OOH) is in the middle of a technological and data-driven evolution that is changing the industry. One of the biggest changes is how we’re measuring and attributing OOH results. Companies are scrambling to come up with reliable models that they can count on.
And it’s harder than it looks. Building a truly accurate measurement and attribution framework requires a thorough grounding in data science. In this webinar, we’re going to go over the requirements and theory for a dependable framework, including:
•Why observation measurement alone isn’t enough
•The difference between causality and correlation
•The importance of establishing KPIs and building integrated campaigns
•How to build a comprehensive system designed to accomplish your goals
If you want to know how to truly know what your advertising is doing, then this webinar is for you.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new data regulation that requires all companies that process data on EU residents to comply with strict policies. In scope are customers, data on behalf of customers, employees, vendors, or contractors. Many US companies are just learning of GDPR or understanding that, despite perhaps not directly doing business in the EU, they may unexpectedly be required to put substantial safeguards into place to be compliant. The kicker is, companies have only until May 25th, 2018 to put these safeguards into place.
In this webinar, we’re joined by special guest, Jodi Daniels, Privacy Consultant and Founder of Red Clover Advisors, and Andrew Richardson, Elite SEM Director of Analytics, who will walk us through everything you need to know regarding:
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
the relationship between PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and GDPR
- how you and your company will be affected, even if you don’t directly do business in the EU
- what actions you and your company should be taking in order to avoid high penalties
Pinterest is known as the planner’s platform… but it’s more than that, it’s also the motivated planner’s platform. 72% of Pinterest users say that Pinterest influences ideas in their everyday lives, and 1 out of 2 Pinners have made a purchase after seeing a Promoted Pin. Additionally, unlike other social platforms that see holiday spikes primarily around Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Christmas, Pinterest sees holiday and celebration pinning and purchasing all year round. That is an incredible prospecting and conversion opportunity, especially for retailers, who historically do very well on the platform.
Join 3Q Digital and Pinterest for a live webinar on Thursday, January 25th at 2pm ET / 11am PT where we’ll dive into how retail brands can plan their Pinterest advertising to take advantage of search spikes 365 days a year. We’ll also discuss:
- How to take advantage of long-tail campaigns for evergreen prospecting
- When to begin retail holiday promotions (hint: it’s not when you think)
- How to stay on top of, and reach decision makers for, year-round trends such as weddings and birthdays
- What advertising strategies will work best for your brand
- Best creative practices for retail brands
Kantar Millward Brown hat die zentralen Digital- und Medientrends für das Jahr 2018 analysiert und identifiziert was das kommende Jahr für das Marketing bereit hält.
Die Predictions liefern Unternehmen einen Überblick über zukünftige Chancen und Herausforderungen mit Blick auf die Markenführung im digitalen Umfeld. Marketingverantwortliche müssen sich auf Wachstum in den Bereichen geschlossener Plattformen und bei OTT-Angeboten einstellen. Medienhäuser und Plattformen hingegen sollten mit einer veränderten Verteilung der Werbebudgets rechnen. Und Konsumenten dürfen sich auf Innovationen freuen – etwa in den Feldern Branded Entertainment, Content Marketing und künstliche Intelligenz.
Erfahren Sie mehr zu diesen Trends in unserem Webinar.
Was ist neu und was muss von den Werbetreibenden berücksichtigt werden, um erfolgreich zu sein?
Truth: Your customers’ professional attributes are just as important as their non-professional attributes. Career paths speak to who a person is - to their values and interests. When you know what someone does for a living or the company they work for, you have a better idea of their intentions and life trajectory. But these consumer insights are often forgotten when the marketing campaign is built and executed, which leaves money on the table.
If you’re a data-driven marketer who is already using Household Income for targeting or a marketing leader who is ready to uplevel your targeting strategy, join LiveRamp and Dun & Bradstreet in a 30-minute webinar where you’ll learn:
*How to marry personal and professional-level data for precision targeting
*How professional-level data empowers better brand experience and campaign performance through examples
*Is Professional-Level data right for your targeting strategy?: 3 Easy Questions
Want to leverage multiple Big Data sources to find a precise target audience and convert them into leads and sales?
Facebook may have the answer for you. With a collection of multiple data sources in addition to the incredible amount of data Facebook owns and collects, we have more power than ever before to get the right message to the right people at the right time.
Why then is there not an explosion of advertising success through Facebook? While dedicated to supporting its advertisers, Facebook cares most about providing an excellent user experience to its 2 billion monthly active users. Therefore, they have a high level of expectations that advertisers are going to provide the best experience to the people they reach out to.
If you understand how to advertise on Facebook effectively, you can tap into a source of unbelievable potential. If, however, you don't invest serious attention into how to successfully run campaigns on this unique platform, your results will mirror this with lackluster performance and unnecessarily high costs.
Watch this webinar to discover a process to create a high-performing, data-backed advertising campaign in one month's time that surpasses what over 95% of marketing agencies can accomplish.
Download the presentation PDF for reference:
Get a free Heat Mapping and ROI Analysis from Elite SEM to help you make a business case for CRO! elitesem.com/cro-roi
It's hard to argue the effects that CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) can have on the bottom line for a business. So why is it so hard to get the budget and resources you need to run a CRO program for your brand?
In this live webinar with Elite SEM Director of CRO, Kendall Giglio, and Optimizely Senior Strategy Consultant Hudson Arnold, learn how to make a rock-solid business case that will turn actively adamant colleagues into excited evangelists for CRO. Kendall and Hudson will explain:
- how to identify the right businesses, brands, and websites that could benefit from CRO
- fool proof plug-and-play formula for proving ROI through CRO
- proven approaches to secure budget, resources, and buy-in from your organization
Of the tools in a marketer’s kit these days, some are just too powerful to save for later. This session brings together three of the industry’s top minds to provide practical recommendations on the opportunities marketers need to action as soon as possible:
* Omnichannel - through recent case studies, learn how you can start tackling cross-channel, personalization, and customer journeys for incremental successes that will pay dividends.
* Programmatic - discover how automated media buying can reduce costs and create better engagement with customers, and how to know if it’s right for you.
* Measurement Framework - without a measurement framework, you won’t know what part of your marketing efforts are working, and which are wasted. Learn how a measurement framework aligns the business goals to specific KPIs so you can double-down on what matters.
True one-to-one interaction is considered the holy grail of customer experience. However, according to a recent CMO Council study, only 7 percent of marketers are able to consistently create these individualized experiences across all channels.
For the third and final webinar of this series, the CMO Council and Teradata are concluding the conversation around shaping customer experiences by focusing on the importance of coordinated cross-channel messaging through a centralized hub for all customer interactions—one that listens to all interactions, automatically tells marketing channels when and about what to say based on all the latest data and machine-learning analytics, and applies contact governance so that your marketing is smart and optimized, not fragmented by channel.
During this one-hour webinar, our expert panel will share insights around how companies can build one central messaging hub for all customer interactions, regardless of channel. Marketers can elevate their marketing with a marketing hub to optimize and coordinate messaging, analytics and data so that the messaging automatically shifts, whether it’s time to sell or time to provide customer care, ensuring that each interaction is good for the customer and the brand. A featured brand expert will also share their company’s challenges in this area, as well as the steps they have taken in order to create consistent cross-channel messaging for the customer and make one-to-one experiences a reality for their organization.
Among the topics to be discussed:
• Challenges to achieving a full, cohesive view of all customer interactions
• How to balance multiple customer interaction strategies amid the focus on clicks and conversions
• Industry best practices and results from marketers who are coordinating their
marketing in a hub and how it has elevated their marketing
You've seen the stats everywhere you look:
- 72% of people used Amazon when finding products and information before making a purchase in 2017
- 43% of all retail sales in the US were made through Amazon
- Amazon has the second-fastest-growing digital ad business of any publisher in the US.
It's time to start getting serious about the retail behemoth if you haven't yet. Join SEM and Shopping & Feed experts from Elite SEM, Matt Devinney and Joe Minz, and Brian Roizen from listings and integration platform Feedonomics, to learn:
- what and how to sell on Amazon (hint: it's not "ALL THE PRODUCTS!")
- fulfillment options, challenges, and recommendations
- how to get and optimize listings
- advertising options: sponsored product ads, headline search ads, and product display ads
- context for all the jargon you've probably heard like FBM, ASIN, ACoS, AMS, and more
Reportedly, 44% of Americans would rather scrub a toilet than call customer support. And heeding that cry for help back in 2016 or so, companies across the land stepped up to the plate, taking customer service from the phone to texting and messaging with AI-powered, NLP-reliant smart chatbots that could tell jokes, offer small talk, place taco orders, and more.
Where those messenger bots fell down, though, was in actually understanding customer intent and delivering on-point customer service. So companies were left with frustrated customers who’d still rather get a root canal than talk on the phone, but left with a broken messenger-based solution that only made the experience worse.
The answer: Make bots "dumber," to make customer service smarter. Simpler rules-based chatbots are easy to implement, easy to use, 99-percent effective web and mobile-based messenger apps that don't try to hold conversations — they just solve customer service issues, fast.
To learn more about why companies like Amazon are dumping the NLP bots and going all-in on a new generation of rules-based chatbots, don’t miss this VB Live event!
* The difference between NLP and rules-based bots and why it matters
* Why companies like Amazon are turning away from natural language processing-driven bots to rules-based bots
* How to deliver mobile and web-based customer service that works, using the right bots.
* How rules-based bots make the customer journey more effective
The major tech hubs are broken and companies are feeling the pain. Cost-of-living increases and mounting operating expenses are taking their toll. Talent acquisition and retention — already one of the biggest challenges companies face — is making hiring increasingly a seller’s game.
But with disruptive tech like AI and automation, high-growth tech companies can seize opportunities beyond the coasts in fertile business communities across the country, where lower overhead can make or break your business and the pool of highly skilled, high-value talent can lead to significant ROI.
Learn how you can join the stream of tech companies launching initiatives to reinvigorate heartland economies, tap into the vibrant business communities developing across the country, maximize talent, and reduce costs when you sign up for this VB Live event!
Registration is free.
Webinar attendees will learn:
* To develop an integrated talent acquisition strategy that maximizes talent and reduces costs by targeting HR efforts beyond the coasts.
* How enterprise technology companies can leverage the heartland to master the unique challenges of the increasing demand for tech-savvy employees and streamline the costs of recruitment and retention
* How to identify expansion opportunities beyond the coasts and how a sound HR strategy supports them
* How socially minded entrepreneurs and investors can expand recruitment, retention, and revenue goals beyond coastal hubs