Online advertising has grown into a $37 billion industry from nothing in the last twenty years. Encompassing banner ads, rich media ads, video advertising, social network advertising and retargeting, online advertising is a key component of digital media marketing. Learn how to optimize your digital strategy from online marketing experts.
Unser Schwesterunternehmen Kantar TNS zeigt, wie die ständige Konnektivität der User über digitale und mobile Endgeräte das Konsumentenverhalten in verschiedenen Produktkategorien verändert hat.
Mit der ständig zunehmenden Anzahl von On- und Offline Touchpoints und den Möglichkeiten, auch mit spitzen Zielgruppen oder gar einzelnen Konsumenten in Kontakt zu treten, wird die optimale Ansprache des Connected Consumer immer komplexer.
Im Rahmen von Connected Life wurden weltweit mehr als 70.000 Interviews in 57 Ländern – davon 4.000 Interviews allein in Deutschland durchgeführt. Die Studie repräsentiert 90% der weltweiten Online-Bevölkerung.
Die Webinarreihe deckt die 4 Themenbereiche Consumers – Connections – Content – Commerce ab.
Im Themenfeld Consumers untersuchte Kantar TNS wie digital und mobile „connected“ die Zielgruppen sind.
-Welchen Einfluss hat die sich verändernde Gerätenutzung auf die Medienlandschaft?
-Was sind die aktuellen Trends in der Device- und Mediennutzung?
-Wie stark ist das digitale Verhalten fragmentiert und wir granular muss die Ansprache sein?
-Welche Segmente dominieren meine Zielgruppe und wie spreche ich diese gezielt an?
In einem ersten Termin wurde dieses Webinar den Kunden von Kantar TNS bereits vorgestellt, wir haben nun die Gelegenheit erhalten, Connected Life auch noch einmal auf dem Kantar Millward Brown Webinar Kanal zu präsentieren.
Join Marketing Week and Toluna for a webinar dedicated to exploring and maximizing the value of branded communities, along with the latest, most innovative applications for community approaches.
We’ll dive into the customer experience and learn about what keeps community members engaged, and will hear case studies from leading brands within the education, media, and entertainment sectors.
Topics we'll cover:
- Branded Communities Through the Eyes of Community Members
- Digital Tracking Adds Depth to Communities (Learn More about the What Behind the Why)
- How Top Brands are Using Communities and Achieving Success
There is an arms race going on in the Virtual Reality world, and the stakes couldn’t be higher.
In the upcoming VR boom, the platform that enables user-generated virtual experiences that are both social and shareable will become the next Facebook. And although we shouldn’t count Facebook itself out of this picture, right now it’s anybody’s game to win.
In this talk I’ll look at four of the major players working to bring social VR to the masses, what they are going to offer, and how they hope to monetize. What gives them the edge, and why should we all care?
In a recent survey, 75% of respondents had no social strategy in place or a fuzzy one at best.* Don’t be like most people; tune into this live Marketing Week webinar, in association with Cvent. An effective social media strategy should take attendees on a seamless journey, from pre-event through to post-event. This interactive discussion will approach each part of the event cycle – before, during and after. Tune in to discover how to effectively integrate social at every touchpoint, amplify the live event content on all platforms, and engage all of your attendees.
* Aberdeen Benchmark Report, Inc
Attribution is often described as trying to find a single source of truth for the relative impact of every channel on the customer path to conversion.
However, the proliferation of the marketing stack, advertising channels, and user devices has made that search ever more challenging, as have the various schools of thought around the best attribution strategies.
Thus, AdRoll has partnered with Econsultancy to evaluate the state of marketing attribution in the UK, France and Germany. Join Gavin Flood, AdRoll EMEA marketing director, and Jim Clark, Econsultancy research director on November 22nd for a live webinar to make sense of attribution in 2016.
In this webinar you will learn how to tackle numerous attribution challenges:
- Learn why most organisations don’t carry out attribution across the majority of their campaigns and how to remedy this.
- Benchmark your organisation against your peers and find out which methods and technologies they are using.
- Discover the skills and training needed for successful attribution.
- Ask any and all your questions live.
Everyone is on Facebook, right? Wrong. Every day, there are new social media platforms launching and diluting the impact each social media platform has. And while we’re in the era of social media dominance, there’s still a large population that falls under “non-social savvy.” Believe it or not.
This session will help us understand today’s social media landscape and help brands and marketers discover what the right platforms are for their audience. It will also dig into key marketing tools and metrics that help engage and attract the target customer and dial into why having a responsive process is critical for brand visibility, integrity, and equity.
Imagine the holy grail: getting the right message to the right customer at exactly the right time — every time. And what if you could deliver hyper-relevant cross-channel customer experiences that amplify loyalty and result in increased Average Order Value, reduced churn, and increased conversions faster?
As hyper-scalable programmatic technology shifts from the adtech space and into the martech world, organizations are, for the first time, able to leverage predictive scoring on an incredible scale built upon a real-time view of every customer. Leading companies have already implemented user-centric strategies that place an emphasis on marrying systems of record, systems of intelligence, and systems of action to create what is now being called Programmatic CRM.
Join master marketers in our latest VB Live executive event, where you’ll learn how to turn martech innovation into user-centric, budget-stretching, personalized marketing that works.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Target precise messages and optimize user retention across all of your marketing channels
* Learn how your first-party data, including user behavior, transactions, and your catalog of content/products drives scalable individualized user experiences
* Prevent or eliminate the potential of fraud.
* Brian Monahan, co-founder, NewCo, former CMO, Walmart
* Jeff Pash, Director of CRM, The Muse
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
More speakers to be announced soon
Relevante Daten zur Bewertung von Marken und Kampagnen kommen nicht mehr nur aus Befragungen. Auch Daten aus Suchmaschinen und Social Media Kanälen werden immer relevanter, um das Konsumentenverhalten umfassend zu verstehen. So zeigen zum Beispiel die Informationen aus Google Search, das aktive Interesse an einer Marke und Daten aus den sozialen Netzwerken, welchen „Buzz“ die Marke generiert.
Unser Tool Digital Behavior Analytics (DBA) analysiert genau diese Informationen für Ihre Marke. DBA misst ihre Markenstärke und Kampagnenperformance in Echtzeit, so dass Sie schnell auf Veränderungen reagieren und die richtigen Entscheidungen treffen können.
In diesem Webinar präsentieren Ihnen Kerstin Matthiessen, Client Executive und Kevin Strumans, Client Executive anhand einer Case Study, dass mit der Analyse von Search und Social Media Daten gezeigt werden kann …
… ob die aktuelle (online) Markenperformance der zu erwartenden entspricht.
… wie präsent und relevant eine Marke in den Köpfen der Konsumenten ist.
… welche äußeren Ereignisse einen kurzfristigen Einfluss auf die Marke haben.
… wie sich eine Marke im Vergleich zum relevanten Wettbewerb kurz- und langfristig entwickelt.
… wie effizient die Wettbewerbskampagnen sind.
… wie Kunden und Konsumenten auf eine Kampagne / eine Marke reagieren.
Like everything else in social media marketing, influencer marketing has evolved rapidly over the last 9 years. As brands work harder to reach a smaller percentage of fans on social media, influencer marketing has become a core part of the larger social media strategy. In this dynamic webinar, Jim and Rebecca will cover how to engage with influencers in a way that is mutually beneficial, how to produce content at scale and how the best brands use influencer marketing to support their social media strategies.
Jim Tobin, CEO and founder, Ignite Social Media
Author of 2008's "Social Media is a Cocktail Party" and 2013's "Earn It. Don't Buy It."
Senior Program Marketing Manager, TapInfluence
Social media constantly evolves and demands that practitioners upskill to keep pace with change. Join this webinar, led by the DMA’s Social Media Council, and add to your skillset with a bit of help from the experts.
How are you going to reach new players in new regions with your current team and budget? It’s no easy feat, and can be an expensive risk for a new game. You’re stuck between the costs and workload of meeting the needs of new players, and the risks of taking on more infrastructure than your game can support. You might think the promise of the cloud will save the day, but moving from a centralized infrastructure to the cloud can be a massive undertaking, with lots of pitfalls and hidden costs.
Join us for a deep dive into how some publishers are pushing the limits of technology to deliver great multiplayer experiences globally, without having to scale up their server footprint, or launch a painful, time consuming migration to a cloud infrastructure.
In this webinar you'll learn:
* What game mechanics and protocol questions you need to ask when designing your global launch
* What risks to look out for in terms of network stability and reach in different parts of the world
* How to mitigate internet roadblocks from a centralized data center
* Nelson Rodriguez, Director, Games Industry Marketing, Akamai Technologies
* Vincent Low, Director of Business Development for Gaming, Akamai Technologies
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Register today for this free VB Live event with interactive Q&A session!
Digital advertising has proven to be an effective tool for many marketers as display ads enable you to reach new audiences and retargeting can allow you to reconnect with existing prospects and customers. But how can digital marketing be most effectively leveraged within an inbound marketing strategy?
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with HubSpot and AdRoll, learn how to:
Define the inbound marketing and sales funnel
Create effective ads to support your retargeting efforts
Identify where in the inbound methodology various forms of ads are most effective
Smart marketers know that the sweet spot between AI and the org’s branding is where true customer engagement spikes. It’s not enough to give the customers what they want. It’s about giving them what they didn’t realize they wanted. Like how every time you upload a photo to your Facebook account -- its DeepFace artificial intelligence program suggests that you need to tag your friend. Or how Starwood’s bot butler “Botlr” has not only freed up staff time in Aloft properties but also underlined its brand’s enthusiasm for AI and machine learning technologies.
It’s time to take that AI one step further. We’ll talk about how to build and design the customer experience by using AI and machine learning. We'll show you how successful companies are making tremendous strides in moving the needle toward optimized customer engagement. And what's more, we're going to show you how to get started today by taking the guesswork out of your marketing strategy.
Join us for this hour long deep dive into using AI and machine learning to design the customer experience.
After this webinar you'll:
* Learn how to build a customer engagement strategy from the ground up using artificial intelligence.
* Hear valuable tips on improving your customer engagement now
* Get insight from top execs who have been down this road and have the best advice to design the customer experience. In this VB Live curated hour long workshop.
* Stewart Rogers, Dir. of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Robert Hoffer, founder, Smarter Child
* Nick Edwards, CEO, Boomtrain
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Consumers want to be catered to without being stalked. The right degree of email personalization leads to greater brand loyalty and LTV. The overdone personalization approach leads to unsubscribes. But email marketing is more than just opens and click-through rates (though that’s part of it). The right cocktail will give value to consumers while having the side effect of also doubling your open rate.
So how do you get there?
We're going to show you. Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, has studied the big and small data around email marketing and has uncovered the tried and true formula for increasing open rate and customer satisfaction. Join us for this free executive roundtable where we will arm you with strategies you can start using to increase your effectiveness.
In this webinar you'll learn to:
* Personalize email marketing without making huge errors.
* Avoid common marketing errors (wrong names and/or interests)
* Increase open rate
* Leverage data to target email personalization
* Tommy Lamb, Director of Loyalty and Retention, Teleflora
* Traci Inglis, CMO, Just Fab
* Chris Bernarbe, Sr. Marketing Manager, JetSuite
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
There’s a lot of clutter in the digital space, and breaking through the noise can get expensive. Influencer marketing is different—by speaking to customers on their terms, it empowers you to move them to action.
And now, we have concrete data to prove it. In this webinar, TapInfluence co-founder and CPO Rustin Banks will unveil expert insights into Influencer
Marketing methodology and illustrate how you can generate over 11x ROI over traditional advertising.
In addition you’ll learn:
- 5 ways to measure real ROI
- Optimized audience targeting for maximum results
- Working backwards from goals to achievements
- Defining clear KPIs
Data and analytics are the lifeblood of effective marketing and consumer engagement. However, we found many of the marketers we recently surveyed are facing a data dilemma. On the one hand, they know data analytics is integral to achieving their marketing objectives. On the other hand, many are struggling with the resource-intensive nature that navigating data demands. This data dilemma is two sides of the same coin, where marketers can feel overpowered, rather than empowered, by data.
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with Callcredit, we will explore some of the reasons behind The Data Dilemma and ways in which marketers can gain control over their data, to translate it into insight that drives growth.
Winning hearts and minds is a continuing challenge for marketers seeking to connect with consumers on an emotional, cultural or behavioral level. Whether you run marketing for a distinguished, dynamic or developing brand, there is always a need to continually search for ways to stay relevant, real and rewarding for customers.
Drawing on best practices and perspectives from the CMO Council’s latest report, titled “Building Brands That Attract and Engage Fans,” this upcoming webinar will feature both brand leaders and domain experts.
Topics to be explored include:
-The roots of brand attraction and cognitive connection
-How to survive and prosper amid market diversity and change
-The intersection of cultural and behavioral economics
-The essential ingredients for authenticity and credibility
-Fresh thinking on new ways to invigorate and magnetize brands
Webinar participants will include Liz Miller, SVP Marketing from CMO Council, Jennifer Grabenstetter, Executive Director of Global Communications- Product Care at Sealed Air and author John McGarr, President of Fresh Squeezed Ideas.
We know one thing for sure -- three quarters of digital natives want a truly personalized web experience. But most marketers aren't actually personalizing their website and messaging content. Why? Because it's hard. And expensive. And messy. And where do you even start with all the data points?
Machine learning is the key. And simplicity is the exception rather than the rule -- it has to be easy to use or forget it. It's time to stop talking about personalization and start actually using it or risk losing out on the the 80% of consumers who felt that brands were not familiar or only somewhat familiar with their needs.
We're going to sit down with the CEO from the popular clothing retailer WildFang. She will reveal how it increased revenue by personalizing its e-commerce site to target small groups of visitors based on their behaviors (across many channels) and affinities. CEO Emma McIllroy will be joined by Craig Schinn, former digital-marketing leader for an outdoor-clothing e-commerce site, who can speak to the thought leadership for marketing professionals in real-time marketing personalization strategy as well as WildFang's case study in particular as it unleashed the power of machine learning-based website personalization..
In the webinar you will learn how to:
* Increase web conversions and revenue with personalized website marketing
* Use behavior-based audience segments to better target visitors.
* Target customers who are most likely to buy or most likely to churn using data science and advanced machine learning algorithms.
* Use cross-channel customer data to power more relevant website marketing campaigns
Q4 2015 was a lifetime ago for Facebook advertisers. In the last year, the platform's new ad types, targeting options, bidding and tracking improvements, and analytics have made Facebook a potential bonanza of high-ROI revenue for eCommerce brands. In this free webinar, with Facebook's Reid Howell and 3Q Digital social aces Molly McCarty and Mike Stetzer, we'll cover what's new, what's critical, and how to start capitalizing in time for the holiday rush. Topics will include:
- a full-funnel strategy for preparing for (and capitalizing on) the holiday rush
- DR-focused tips, best practices, and strategies that advertisers can take far beyond Q4
- concrete takeaways for building and converting audiences this holiday season
Join and bring questions! We'll end with a Q&A session.
Building brand affection is one of the best things you can do for any product. Think about it -- do you ask for a tissue or do you ask for a Kleenex? Do you look for a plastic bandage or do you ask for a Band-Aid? Do you "use a search engine to find out information about your blind date" or do you Google them?
This is more than performance marketing -- which evolved solely to drive transactions and downloads -- this is awareness marketing. And for the games community, it's about getting people to remember and associate an emotion with your game, so they seek it out now -- and later. But brand awareness is hard to measure -- and hard to get your arms around. Many games teams spend little to no budget, favoring the results-focused performance marketing. We're going to show you how to be better than them -- and get the advantage for your mobile game, starting today.
Venturebeat's own CEO Matt Marshall will sit down with execs from the gaming industry such as Seriously's VP of marketing and Eli Danziger, product manager for YouTube Ads as well as the CMO of Smule, Rob Singer. Together, we'll discuss storytelling and brand awareness marketing tips tailored to mobile games today.
In this third installment of our Building Games Communities series, you will:
* Learn how to use YouTube and other channels to drive brand awareness for mobile games;
* Find the right time to invest in brand awareness marketing in your mobile game lifecycle; and
* Understand the right KPIs to measure ROI on awareness marketing.
Our esteemed panel for this rockstar discussion includes:
* Matt Marshall, CEO, VentureBeat
* Phil Hickey, VP Marketing and Communications; Seriously
* Rob Singer, CMO, Smule
* Eli Danziger, product manager, YouTube
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, GamesBeat
Don't miss out. Register today and attend live for this interactive mobile gaming panel.
Digital business isn’t just a fad. Digital business is now
just business. And it has created a whole new level of expectations among your customers, prospects and new competition in your industry. Your organisation’s success will be determined based on your ability to deliver more personalised digital experiences that meet customer expectations in the moment, as well as your ability to move quickly to combat digital savvy competitors trying to push you aside.
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with Acquia, we will help you stay ahead and not fall behind in a world of digital disruption that’s changing faster than many can keep up with. We’ll talk about:
- How to stay ahead of digital disruption, and customers’ changing demands, by blending the right combination of digital experience technology and organisational strategy
- How personalisation, new modes of interaction like voice-based interaction (Amazon Echo), digital screens and signage, and other digital channels are expanding the definition of digital experience success
- Describe common internal organisational barriers that cause you to fall behind and prevent you from moving quickly to stay ahead of the market and your stakeholders
- Address how a flexible digital experience platform can help Business and IT to work together and provide a strong foundation for whatever comes next in a fast-changing, digital-first world
Let’s face it, when it comes to marketing, our target market has created a wall, it’s not their fault, it’s ours. Think about this - you’re responsible for generating over 5,000 leads this quarter, how are you going to do it?
- Create another eBook?
- Write more blogs?
- Invest more money in AdWords?
- Refocus on building pipeline with ABM?
You would probably want a combination of all the above, but that’s time-consuming and quickly adds up $$$. And even if you’re doing all of the above, there isn’t a guarantee that these channels will cut through the noise. Take these examples into consideration:
- 57% of Internet users don’t click on banner ads because they’re afraid of receiving spam or malware.
- 18% of Internet users in the U.S. use an ad blocker, which resulted in a loss of $5.8 billion in ad revenue on 2014.
- Spotify Premium grew by a cool 10 million users since 2014 as consumers sought an ad-free listening experience.
If you’re a start-up, small company, (even if you’re pretty big) marketing budgets are tight and always scrutinized. Influencer marketing has proven to be a profitable and scalable channel, if done right. Learn from growth marketing experts as they give you tips on how to Growth hack your business through Influencer Marketing.
Personalisation is the key to boosting sales, customer loyalty and conversion, yet only a handful of brands are doing it. How’s this for startling? 72% of companies say they know they need to implement personalisation but aren’t sure how to do it.
Well that’s where we come in. Andrew Furlong, RedEye’s CRO Director, will not only explain the importance of personalisation, but give real, tangible actions you can take to start ramping up your personalisation efforts. We’ll be focussing on real-life campaign examples you can take away and implement quickly to rapidly see increased conversion, loyalty and ROI.
Video is a very persuasive medium; it’s engaging and leads can use it to make their way through the entire funnel at their own pace – all you have to do is set up the content journey. At the bottom of the funnel, video can help you seal the deal when it comes to closing and can even help you post-purchase when you want to reinforce that you were the right choice.
In this webinar, we will share tips on how real-world B2B marketers can use video to turn late stage prospects into buyers. We'll also cover:
• 8 different video types to support the BoFu
• How to map your content to different stages of the funnel
• What information your potential buyers are looking for
• How to connect your video marketing campaigns to ROI
Let’s face it. When it comes to building your social influence, there’s always a new technology, platform, and trend just around the corner. It’s no secret that video is becoming a powerful and popular medium for influencers to share a brand's message.
TapInfluence has partnered with social media influencer and video expert Chef Billy Parisi to bring you everything you need to know about getting started in video.
Join us on Wednesday, September 14th at 1pm EDT. In this 1 hour webcast, you’ll learn:
- Why video?
- What to consider before getting started
- Ways to get involved: DIY vs. Hired Production
- Equipment & tool recommendations for the beginner, intermediate and advanced video enthusiasts
- How to work with brands on video collaborations
About the speaker:
Chef Billy Parisi is one of the true culinary media entrepreneurs branching out his brand across the digital and social landscape since 2007. He engages as on-camera talent, speaking engagements, live cooking demonstrations, brand advocacy and culinary consulting.
Run better Influencer Marketing campaigns when you find out what influencers really think!
Influencer marketing is based on people and building relationships. We surveyed our network of 25,000+ influencers to get their views on working with brands. Find out how you can build and nurture your relationships with Influencers to get the best results from your campaigns.
●How creators view sponsored content
●How creators are currently working and hope to work with brands in the future
●Gaps in expectations between marketers and influencers
●Challenges in influencer marketing and how we can address them to build better campaigns
Register now for the chance to learn how to build better Influencer relationships to get the most out of your campaigns.
This webinar will highlight results from Econsultancy’s New Marketing Reality report in partnership with IBM.
The traditional funnel no longer works. It assumes audiences are linear and predictable in their behaviour. At the same time, it doesn’t take into account the fact that people will act the way they want to act, rather than sticking to a sequence designed by marketers.
Despite this being the perceived wisdom among practitioners, organisations still spend billions creating awareness to acquire new customers. What they should be doing is spending this on keeping existing customers happy by providing a superior customer experience.
This webinar will seek to explore why organisations are failing to take into account this new marketing reality. In doing so, it will underline the challenges marketers face when trying to get a joined-up view of the customer and the opportunities that can be had from unlocking the value of customer data.
As part of this, the webinar will address some of the following points:
· What role does first-party data play in marketer’s strategies, and what facts are preventing organisations from making better use of their customer data?
· How effectively are organisations joining the dots when it comes to linking their understanding of consumer journeys from online to offline? What sources of data are they using?
· How do organisations rate the importance of understanding the customer journey and for more progressive marketers, what have been the business benefits of this understanding?
· What’s driving this overall strategy – are organisations using this intelligence of the customer to drive business-focussed outcomes or measure the performance of individual campaigns?
· What new technologies are practitioners using to make sense of audiences, from marketing automation to AI and intelligent algorithms?
Cost per lead. It’s like your basic black dress or suit -- never lets you down and crucial in crunch time. But everything we knew about about lead generation has changed. Marketing now owns most of the IT budget and is on tap for the lion’s share of revenue generation. If we’re supposed to Always Be Closing, the marketing team is on the line to deliver qualified leads with high ROI. That’s where we start to get into trouble.
The new world order has moved way past cost per lead into outcome-based performance. It’s not quantity anymore -- it’s quality. How do you pull your marketing lead generation strategy out of this paradigm? We’re going to walk you through it in this free and interactive executive session with VB’s own director of marketing technology, Stewart Rogers, and his panel of lead generation and demand generation experts.
In this webinar, you will:
* Understand how to move past quantity and generate quality opportunities
* Build the right marketing KPIs for defining lead quality and lead conversion
* Define a conversion strategy that builds retention
* Sam Yount, CMO, LendingTree
* Jason John, CMO, Publisher's Clearing House
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, VentureBeat
The influence economy has changed the way we buy things—forever. Consumers, not marketers, now own the buyer's journey, and over 80% of marketers have turned to influencer marketing, to engage consumers and drive sales. Influencer marketing is so prevalent, it was recently featured on a CBS "60 Minutes" segment titled, "The Influencers."
Join Katie Paulsen, VP, Influencer Marketing at RhythmOne, Chloe DiVita, Chief of Everything at BlogPaws and Laura Smous, Head of Product Marketing at TapInfluence, as they show you how to stay relevant and play by the new rules of engagement. They'll cover trends driving influencer marketing in and how to work with a partner and platform to create an influencer marketing strategy that is both meaningful and measurable for 2017.
Whether you are just getting started or upping your game, you'll learn:
- Top Influencer Marketing Predictions for your 2017 marketing strategy
- Why audience targeting and micro-influencers are vital to your strategy
- How to turn influencers from a one-time resource to a creative engine
- How to leverage emerging social platforms and real-time social, without succumbing to hype