After the adrenaline rush from hitting your fan growth goal subsides, the harsh reality of "Now what?" takes over. Management starts asking about how you plan to monetize your fan base. They want to know what the return on investment is for all of your new found fans. If you're like most, you turn to the wall in a desperate attempt to publish offers only to be disappointed by the results (we'll talk more about why this happens on the webinar, but it's because transactional content gets low engagement, which means Facebook's EdgeRank algorithm filters those posts out of the stream). What you need are ads for fans. Did you know you can target your fans with ads just for them? And did you know they get an average of 7X higher click through rate; which not only means a higher response, but also makes them a much cheaper cost per click? Join us for this in-depth session on the least understood best practice in Facebook advertising and start delivering real business value from social campaigns.
Page admins all want to know a few things: What should I be posting on our wall? When should I post? How often should I post? How do I know if the posts I published performed well? To help answer those questions, Facebook recently released more post-level data. Webtrends was one of seven companies that was allowed early access to this data before it was publicly released, which lead to the development of Hoverstats. Hoverstats is a browser plugin that takes your Facebook data and overlays it directly on your Facebook page. It's core feature is the patent pending PSI, post score indicator, which calculates a score for each post from 0-100 based on a post's performance. Using PSI, page admins can easily compare their past posts using a single number to more easily see which posts are stars and which are duds. Justin Kistner will demo Hoverstats and PSI as well as share the insights that have surfaced from seeing countless scored posts.
During the webinar you'll learn how to apply real insights to your Facebook marketing efforts and get ahead of the curve. Justin Kistner will offer detailed data-driven explanations about the value of utilizing Facebook for your marketing campaigns along with tips, tricks and inspirational ideas.
Q4 2015 was a lifetime ago for Facebook advertisers. In the last year, the platform's new ad types, targeting options, bidding and tracking improvements, and analytics have made Facebook a potential bonanza of high-ROI revenue for eCommerce brands. In this free webinar, with Facebook's Reid Howell and 3Q Digital social aces Molly McCarty and Mike Stetzer, we'll cover what's new, what's critical, and how to start capitalizing in time for the holiday rush. Topics will include:
- a full-funnel strategy for preparing for (and capitalizing on) the holiday rush
- DR-focused tips, best practices, and strategies that advertisers can take far beyond Q4
- concrete takeaways for building and converting audiences this holiday season
Join and bring questions! We'll end with a Q&A session.
Building brand affection is one of the best things you can do for any product. Think about it -- do you ask for a tissue or do you ask for a Kleenex? Do you look for a plastic bandage or do you ask for a Band-Aid? Do you "use a search engine to find out information about your blind date" or do you Google them?
This is more than performance marketing -- which evolved solely to drive transactions and downloads -- this is awareness marketing. And for the games community, it's about getting people to remember and associate an emotion with your game, so they seek it out now -- and later. But brand awareness is hard to measure -- and hard to get your arms around. Many games teams spend little to no budget, favoring the results-focused performance marketing. We're going to show you how to be better than them -- and get the advantage for your mobile game, starting today.
Venturebeat's own CEO Matt Marshall will sit down with execs from the gaming industry such as Seriously's VP of marketing and Eli Danziger, product manager for YouTube Ads as well as the CMO of Smule, Rob Singer. Together, we'll discuss storytelling and brand awareness marketing tips tailored to mobile games today.
In this third installment of our Building Games Communities series, you will:
* Learn how to use YouTube and other channels to drive brand awareness for mobile games;
* Find the right time to invest in brand awareness marketing in your mobile game lifecycle; and
* Understand the right KPIs to measure ROI on awareness marketing.
Our esteemed panel for this rockstar discussion includes:
* Matt Marshall, CEO, VentureBeat
* Phil Hickey, VP Marketing and Communications; Seriously
* Rob Singer, CMO, Smule
* Eli Danziger, product manager, YouTube
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, GamesBeat
Don't miss out. Register today and attend live for this interactive mobile gaming panel.
Digital business isn’t just a fad. Digital business is now
just business. And it has created a whole new level of expectations among your customers, prospects and new competition in your industry. Your organisation’s success will be determined based on your ability to deliver more personalised digital experiences that meet customer expectations in the moment, as well as your ability to move quickly to combat digital savvy competitors trying to push you aside.
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with Acquia, we will help you stay ahead and not fall behind in a world of digital disruption that’s changing faster than many can keep up with. We’ll talk about:
- How to stay ahead of digital disruption, and customers’ changing demands, by blending the right combination of digital experience technology and organisational strategy
- How personalisation, new modes of interaction like voice-based interaction (Amazon Echo), digital screens and signage, and other digital channels are expanding the definition of digital experience success
- Describe common internal organisational barriers that cause you to fall behind and prevent you from moving quickly to stay ahead of the market and your stakeholders
- Address how a flexible digital experience platform can help Business and IT to work together and provide a strong foundation for whatever comes next in a fast-changing, digital-first world
Let’s face it, when it comes to marketing, our target market has created a wall, it’s not their fault, it’s ours. Think about this - you’re responsible for generating over 5,000 leads this quarter, how are you going to do it?
- Create another eBook?
- Write more blogs?
- Invest more money in AdWords?
- Refocus on building pipeline with ABM?
You would probably want a combination of all the above, but that’s time-consuming and quickly adds up $$$. And even if you’re doing all of the above, there isn’t a guarantee that these channels will cut through the noise. Take these examples into consideration:
- 57% of Internet users don’t click on banner ads because they’re afraid of receiving spam or malware.
- 18% of Internet users in the U.S. use an ad blocker, which resulted in a loss of $5.8 billion in ad revenue on 2014.
- Spotify Premium grew by a cool 10 million users since 2014 as consumers sought an ad-free listening experience.
If you’re a start-up, small company, (even if you’re pretty big) marketing budgets are tight and always scrutinized. Influencer marketing has proven to be a profitable and scalable channel, if done right. Learn from growth marketing experts as they give you tips on how to Growth hack your business through Influencer Marketing.
Personalisation is the key to boosting sales, customer loyalty and conversion, yet only a handful of brands are doing it. How’s this for startling? 72% of companies say they know they need to implement personalisation but aren’t sure how to do it.
Well that’s where we come in. Andrew Furlong, RedEye’s CRO Director, will not only explain the importance of personalisation, but give real, tangible actions you can take to start ramping up your personalisation efforts. We’ll be focussing on real-life campaign examples you can take away and implement quickly to rapidly see increased conversion, loyalty and ROI.
Video is a very persuasive medium; it’s engaging and leads can use it to make their way through the entire funnel at their own pace – all you have to do is set up the content journey. At the bottom of the funnel, video can help you seal the deal when it comes to closing and can even help you post-purchase when you want to reinforce that you were the right choice.
In this webinar, we will share tips on how real-world B2B marketers can use video to turn late stage prospects into buyers. We'll also cover:
• 8 different video types to support the BoFu
• How to map your content to different stages of the funnel
• What information your potential buyers are looking for
• How to connect your video marketing campaigns to ROI
Let’s face it. When it comes to building your social influence, there’s always a new technology, platform, and trend just around the corner. It’s no secret that video is becoming a powerful and popular medium for influencers to share a brand's message.
TapInfluence has partnered with social media influencer and video expert Chef Billy Parisi to bring you everything you need to know about getting started in video.
Join us on Wednesday, September 14th at 1pm EDT. In this 1 hour webcast, you’ll learn:
- Why video?
- What to consider before getting started
- Ways to get involved: DIY vs. Hired Production
- Equipment & tool recommendations for the beginner, intermediate and advanced video enthusiasts
- How to work with brands on video collaborations
About the speaker:
Chef Billy Parisi is one of the true culinary media entrepreneurs branching out his brand across the digital and social landscape since 2007. He engages as on-camera talent, speaking engagements, live cooking demonstrations, brand advocacy and culinary consulting.
The modern customer expects brand communications that are extremely relevant, timely, and on point. The truly omnichannel marketer needs to account for these increasingly sophisticated customers as they move between devices and platforms. From data mining to web analytics, savvy marketers know that finding and keeping consumers across channels rests squarely on the ability to personalize communications.
Elements of personalization across channels include conversion reporting and analysis, platform-based analysis such as Facebook Insights and mobile app analytics, and customer-based analytics to create accurate segmentation, attribution and predictive modeling.
By using these and other tools, marketers can capture and keep customers by targeting, testing, and personalizing communications across channels and platforms. Join VB experts and other panelists as the steps to omnichannel personalization are identified.
Webinar attendees will learn how to:
• Understand omnichannel engagement and personalization strategies
• Create a segment of one approach to marketing
• Enable collaborative filtering
• Build custom email campaigns that increase customer engagement
* Faisal Masud, Chief Digital Officer, Staples
• Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
• Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Founded by Winnie Christiansen and Maren Demant, Transceiving Reality X [TRX] merges Immersive Theatre and multisensory Virtual Reality for their project 'Empfaenger Verzogen". It aims to explore the interplay of virtual and physical environments to develop a format for Story-living that is driven by technology, personal interaction and sensory perception.
This presentation gives insights into what they've learned so far from the project and an outlook for use cases and opportunities of locationbased perceptible VR experiences.
So you've built an app or a website or a channel with excellent social interactions. Whether you meet your audience on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram, you are missing valuable data from your users that will increase conversions.
Anyone can call themselves a social media expert these days -- but what really separates the wheat from the chaff is whether you know how to spin those social media analytics into gold. The good news? We're here to help. We've gathered data from our own VB Insight reports, and selected two experts who have built their business on the backs of their social media empires. They have the goods. Now it's your turn.
In this free webinar, join VB's own Stewart Rogers, Chrissy Hansen, Director of Marketing, from Reverb and Ethan Smith, Chief Growth Officer, from Yummly experts as they explore the impacts (good and bad) of social analytics on everything from apps to mobile to websites.
From this webinar, you'll learn to:
* Gather the right data from your users
* Utilize social analytics to target the right consumers
* Translate social interactions into sales
* Increase brand awareness in a way that feeds the bottom line
* Chrissy Hansen, Director of Marketing, Reverb
* Ethan Smith, Chief Growth Officer, Yummly
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat