Managing operational resilience in today’s digital environment is extremely challenging, whether your organization is public, private or governmental. In response to the continued growth of cyber-attacks, many organizations have decided it’s time to focus more of their efforts on cyber resiliency. This approach to proactively dealing with the potential outcome of cyber-attacks increases the organization’s awareness of the potential impacts and costs, and enables them to take actions that reduce the overall risk to the organization, minimize the impact of cyber-attacks, and more predictably ensure the continuity of essential services.
This webinar will provide a high-level overview of cyber resiliency and explore the following aspects of cyber resiliency:
• Where cyber resiliency differs from traditional business continuity management
• How to determine your organization's need for cyber resiliency
• Practical ways to assess your current and future organizational exposure
• Who should be involved in cyber resiliency
• What are some practice steps to begin implementing a cyber resiliency program
Whether or not you have embraced a formal cyber resiliency program, this session will provide some practical advice on what cyber resiliency is, how to incorporate it in your organization’s overall business continuity management efforts, and what cyber resiliency can mean to improving your organization’s ability to withstand a cyber attack.
Stephen Head, CPA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP
Sr. Manager - Risk Advisory Services
Director, Information Security Center of Expertise
Experis US, Inc.
Director, Risk Advisory Services