The ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis™, Manpower® and Right Management®.
ManpowerGroup Solutions provides clients with outsourcing services related to human resources functions, primarily in the areas of large-scale recruiting and workforce-intensive initiatives that are outcome-based, thereby sharing in the risk and reward with our clients. Our solutions offerings include Talent Based Outsourcing, Managed Service Programs, Borderless Talent Solutions and Recruitment Process Outsourcing, where we are one of the largest providers of permanent and contingent recruitment in the world.
Smart Talent Sourcing: Three Workforce Strategies that WorkJen Torney, Vice President, Strategic Accounts for ManpowerGroup SolutionsTop talent has become more and more challenging to find. And, without an effective strategy that meets your unique business needs, the ramifications may be significant.
Finding the talent you need requires an integrated approach for both attracting new talent and building top talent internally. Businesses need to be flexible, aligned, and talent focused today in order to respond with speed and agility to rapidly changing market conditions. Which means they must get organized and aligned ahead of time. To attract the right candidates, organizations need to create the optimal sourcing channels and delivery methods to meet critical business objectives.
By participating in this complimentary webinar, you will learn how smarter talent sourcing can give you improved visibility to talent pools, enhance identification of quality, hard-to-find candidates and enable you to deploy the right mix of resources to meet business objectives.
Specifically, ManpowerGroup Solutions will address:
• Leveraging technology platforms to provide analytics and deliver greater workforce insights.
• Identifying the right workforce mix that is unique to your business.
• Optimizing your supplier strategy to deliver deeper cost advantages and improved program quality.
• Integrated resource models that equip you to quickly, efficiently and successfully acquire key talent.Read more >
Whether you’re investing in a global initiative or just want to better understand global trends, this complimentary TAPFIN webinar will provide expert insights to help navigate you to success . We’ll share TAPFIN’s latest Quarterly Market Report analysis of current trends, opportunities, global market indicators and considerations for tracking talent globally, with an emphasis on how these market conditions can impact hiring activity and business outcomes.
The webinar will also provide regional insights into workforce availability, capability and cost by industry.
Multinational companies are faced with the growing challenge managing an increasingly diverse workforce with different nationalities, languages and cultures. Lack of HR communication consistency across locations can lead to P&L challenges, difficult integration and ultimately impact global growth. Learn about best practices for addressing common challenges by using language and culture, or HR Localization, to create effective local strategies within a global context.
To help with workforce planning decisions and global operations, you’ll learn:
• How shifting workforce regulations impact requirements and strategies at the regional level.
• How industry labor trends and cultural nuances affect hiring practice and workforce engagement.
• How to balance global policy communication with local workforce expectations.
• How a global strategy that embraces local language and cultural differences can be more successful.
• How talent can help make language a tool that drives greater integration and business growth.
Global macro and socioeconomic trends in The Human Age are having real implications for organizations and their talent sourcing channels. In this webinar, we’ll examine how those implications are impacting the delivery of talent. Finding the right mix of talent sourcing channels and addressing core gaps means applying an integrated approach to get at the wisdom you need to make strategic talent decisions.
After attending this webinar, attendees will have a better understanding of:
• Forces that will shape future talent optimization
• Changing ways in which providers can deliver value
• Seeing how traditionally separate talent acquisition channels continue to drive towards an integrated solution
Whether you’re investing in a global initiative or just want to better understand global trends, this complimentary TAPFIN webinar will provide expert insights to help ensure your success. We’ll share TAPFIN’s latest Quarterly Market Report (QMR) to provide a current analysis of trends, opportunities, global market indicators and considerations for tracking talent globally, with an emphasis on skilled labor in the European Market.
The report will also provide insights at the regional level into workforce availability, capability and cost, as well as regulatory dynamics and market conditions.
To help with workforce planning decisions and MSP operations, you’ll learn:
• How shifting workforce regulations are impacting requirements and strategies at the regional level.
• How industry activity can be aligned to specific talent gaps and availabilities.
• How skilled labor trends and education can be used to identify emerging talent markets.
• The costs associated with contingent workforce engagement by region.
• An introduction to forecasting global talent mobility.
A panel of European Business Leaders will provide insight into local market trends and dynamics to provide regional insight and support workforce planning activities.
Tax risk extends well beyond the financial statement impact. In today’s complex business environment, organizations must take a closer look at their tax risks to ensure there’s a solid framework in place to identify, measure and control risk and opportunities consistently and cost effectively.
Join us to learn ways to improve the audit of tax risks in your organization. This session will be led by two members of the Experis leadership team who have extensive experience in corporate taxation and internal audit.
During this one-hour webinar, our experts will:
• Explain how to identify and assess potential tax risks faced by many corporations.
• Discuss strategies to ensure effective risk oversight.
• Outline solutions internal audit departments can employ to better manage tax risk.
Whether you’re investing in a global initiative or just want to gain further understanding of global trends, TAPFIN’s upcoming complimentary webinar can provide expert insights to help ensure your success. The webinar will refer to TAPFIN’s latest Quarterly Market Report (QMR) to provide a current analysis of emerging trends and new opportunities. Along with global market indicators, this session will highlight considerations for tracking talent globally, with a particular emphasis on skilled labor.
Through a comprehensive review of current talent trends, including how education can be used to identify emerging talent markets, as well as an overview of how industry activity can be aligned to specific talent gaps and availabilities, this webinar will provide a macroeconomic overview of current skilled labor trends and provide an introduction to forecasting global talent mobility.
As always, this report provides insights into the latest opportunities and challenges at the regional level, and reviews the implications of workforce availability, capability and cost, as well as regulatory dynamics and market conditions. Tactical and strategic considerations of going global will be discussed, with a focus on current skilled labor trends.
By participating in this webinar, you'll gain insights to aid in decision-making around workforce planning and MSP operations, plus:
• An in-depth analysis of how shifting workforce regulations are impacting requirements and workforce strategies at the regional level.
•A regional comparison of costs associated with contingent workforce engagement.
• A strategic overview of current skilled labor trends.
• An introduction to forecasting talent mobility worldwide.
As organizations prepare to implement many provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, they are also faced with having to manage continually changing facets of the legislation. In the third installment of our Health Care Reform webinar series, we will examine the changes and implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act since the 2012 election and its continued impact on workforce strategy and talent supply.
Designed to help you better understand the implications and changes of Health Care Reform in 2013, as well as the opportunity to manage both financial and nonfinancial impacts, this webinar will cover:
• A legal update including:
- Clarifications on the one-year delay for employer reporting and pay-or-play penalties
- Updates on the Marketplaces (Exchanges)
- Where you should be in your implementation efforts
- What you should accomplish over the next four months
• ManpowerGroup’s approach to defining a Health Care Reform strategy
• Top misconceptions about Health Care Reform
With the longest tenured Managed Service Provider (MSP) programs approaching 15 years of continuous successes and with the vast majority of MSP opportunities in the U.S. market addressed, many organizations are working with their MSP partners to advance the capabilities, efficiencies, breadth, and depth of their MSP programs.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn how to optimize your MSP investment and generate sustained ROI while meeting increasingly demanding KPIs and business objectives.
Specifically, TAPFIN will address:
- Program Maturity Models, including where the early adopters and laggards are as well as “when is good – good enough?”
- Extending the MSP Program, including services procurement management, global expansion and IC compliance.
- Human Age and Integrated Resource Fulfillment, including upcoming market challenges, integrated resource fulfillment, and how MSPs are well-positioned to help clients reach their goals.
Join ManpowerGroup for a complimentary webinar designed to provide insights into the 2013 talent shortage and what that means for hiring and your success.
Organizations face an ongoing challenge finding the right people with the right skills – those who can improve performance, strengthen competitive advantage and drive sustainable growth. In fact, ManpowerGroup’s eighth annual Talent Shortage Survey revealed that U.S. employers are struggling to fill mission-critical positions, despite continued high unemployment.
By participating in this webinar you will:
• Gain insights into factors causing the talent shortage and how it impacts your organization.
• Find out which are the top ten hardest jobs to fill.
• Learn why employers are having difficulty filling jobs and see how you compare.
• Identify solutions for winning in today’s intense race for skilled talent.
• Learn about the Human Age and the forces of change that are transforming the world of work.
Complimentary Continuing Education Credits: This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
Whether you’re investing in a global initiative or just want to gain further understanding of global trends, TAPFIN’s upcoming complimentary webinar can provide expert insights to advance your success. The webinar will refer to TAPFIN’s latest Quarterly Market Report (QMR) to review emerging trends and new opportunities. Along with global market indicators, this session will highlight the considerations of localizing your workforce strategies and programs as you expand globally. Providing a comprehensive overview of localization dynamics and comparative cost analysis, this webinar will illustrate how Managed Services Providers (MSP) and Vendor
Management Systems (VMS) must be aligned with corporate initiatives to facilitate workforce management internationally.
You’ll gain knowledge to aid decision-making surrounding
workforce planning and MSP operations, plus:
• An in-depth analysis of how shifting workforce regulations
are impacting requirements and workforce strategies
at the regional level
• A regional comparison of costs associated with contingent
• A strategic overview of localization requirements
• A country-level analysis of the local skill and productivity
of the contingent workforce
With the key implementation dates of the Health Care Reform law fast approaching for employers, organizations are trying to quickly understand the impacts and develop plans to comply, as well as address key concerns. As companies evaluate the effect on their workforce strategies, an understanding of how the contingent marketplace may change will be essential. In this webinar, we will cover several key topics that will help companies understand the impacts of Health Care Reform and how that may affect their supplier dynamics.
Specifically the webinar will address:
•Defining the “Full Time” Employee
•New Premium Pressures
•New Fees and Taxes
•New Record Keeping and Reporting Requirements
After listening to this webinar, you can expect to walk away with three key understandings:
•Impacts on Employers
•How Health Care Reform may impact your relationship with your Suppliers
•How TAPFIN will support the optimization of your supplier and contingent resource strategies in this new environment