The sales community on BrightTALK brings together thousands of engaged sales professionals. Learn about careers in IT sales and marketing, sales techniques and selling strategies. Join the discussion by participating in on-demand and live sales webinars and summits with leaders in the sales industry.
Kathy Contreras, SiriusDecisions Sr. Research Director for Channel Marketing Strategies, will share best practices to building a market-leading referral partner program. A new data report on the performance of B-to-B referral partner programs will be shared by Trisha Winter, CMO of Amplifinity. Together they will provide guidance on enabling referral partners to drive growth and the expected impact to your business.
What you'll learn:
- Key decision points for building a partner referral program
- Best practices from successful programs
- Performance benchmarks for referral partner programs
On a sales call, knowing about the person and what’s important to him/her is the key to relevance, gaining permission to ask questions, and building a genuine relationship. In this session, award-winning speaker Sam Richter will show you how to find information on people, in ways you never thought possible
Watch this webinar to hear from Nancy Nardin, founder at Smart Selling Tools, Valerie Kuklenski, Senior Legal Contracts Manager at BlackLine, and Ryan Vandersloot, Account Executive at DocuSign, on how sales organizations are shortening their sales cycles and increasing ROI by reducing paper waste and going completely digital with DocuSign’s eSignature solution.
Sign up now to hear more about DocuSign’s seamless eSignature solution and how DocuSign can help shorten the sales cycle and help close more deals.
Gamification has been the hot new topic within the contact center world for the past year or two. Most all contact center leaders understand the appeal of incorporating game mechanics into their operations, and can visualize the excitement and subsequent employee engagement the games will promote. Yet most contact centers still haven't implemented gamification, due to the limited, real world ROI information available. Convergent Outsourcing has been utilizing games tied to key performance metrics for the past two years. During this webinar, Casey Kostecka, Convergent Outsourcing's CBDO, will share Convergent's gamification experience, actual metric improvement results, and ROI data.
HG Data is the best-in-class leader for technology installation information in the world. B2B technology marketers rely on our accurate technographic insights, based on advanced data science, to build better forecasts and precisely target their campaigns at scale, while innovative OEMs use our intelligence to enhance their product offerings.
Zift Solutions and Oracle Marketing Cloud are proud to bring together some of the brightest minds in marketing automation and channel marketing and management (CMM) to discuss how different platforms and practices can work together to help drive revenue for both direct and indirect sales and marketing organizations.
In this webinar, the all-star panel will discuss:
• Why is partner adoption such a problem in the channel, and what can we learn from direct to consumer marketing?
• How does concierge offerings factor into the CMM process and what are some best practices when working with channel organizations?
• What are real, actionable steps you can take when working with channel partners who are less marketing savvy?
• How to support both high touch and low touch channel partners (while keeping your sanity)
• Getting the most out of your unique partner ecosystem including exclusive and non-exclusive partners or dealers
In today’s market, in almost every buying process, companies are struggling to choose which way to deploy new technologies to support their customer service strategy. Moving applications to the cloud is no longer just a fad or buzzword. Large enterprises are building their entire IT strategy around the cloud. The problem is that there are some significant factors that cannot be ignored when considering deploying a customer facing, mission critical solution like the contact center technology in the cloud. In today’s discussion, we will explore some of the market trends, recommended steps to take to assess what is the right path forward, and key things to consider when deciding on a deployment strategy.
Organizational effectiveness is defined as the efficiency with which an organization is able to meet its objectives.
What if one of the organization's objectives is to introduce agile project management? What measures will you need to determine the efficiency of your agile tools, process, and people?
Join this webcast to:
- Learn what's important when introducing an agile methodology within the Microsoft PPM environment
- Understand how agile can help increase organizational effectiveness within the PMO
- See how Microsoft Project supports the agile methodology
Most sales teams are incorporating social selling into their overall selling process. The challenge for Sales and Marketing leaders is that empowering the organization for social selling is not a quick-fix or one-time training exercise. Teams that are successful define processes, establish consistent messaging, provide coaching, and measure program success.
This impactful webinar features ClearSlide Sr. Director of Partner Alliances Chris Badger and FRONTLINE Selling EVP Kevin O’Nell. Both have helped developed successful social selling programs for a variety of organizations. Chris and Kevin will share best practice examples to establish social selling as an integral part of your company’s sales efforts.
In this webinar we’ll cover:
* The “nuts and bolts” needed to implement social selling
* How to establish appropriate social selling KPIs
* The best ways to reinforce (and coach) social selling activity
* Ways for marketing teams to establish guidelines and play an ongoing role
Software continues to transform the world in remarkable ways and developers are at the center of it. Tune in for this special encore Best of Microsoft Build presentation. We have taken the best rated content, announcements and solutions from our Microsoft Build 2017 Conference, and consolidated them into a one hour webinar.
Key Announcements from Microsoft Build 2017
Key Content from Microsoft Build 2017
Top Rated Demo
Learn how to align emerging channel technology with proven channel best practices to support program growth, partner engagement and ROI. Channel experts Maria Chien, Service Director, Channel Marketing Strategies for SiriusDecisions, and Laz Gonzalez, Chief Strategy Officer at Zift Solutions, detail:
• The top 5 priorities for channel marketing leaders
• Aligning channel marketing efforts with corporate goals
• Best practices for demand creation, partner enablement and functional development
• How to solve integration challenges undermining channel program success
In this webinar for sales and marketing, join us for a discussion on the steps you should consider to implement the new B2B Next Generation Demand Waterfall® that Kerry Cunningham and Terry Flaherty covered in this year’s SiriusDecisions Summit keynote.
• How to identify Total Addressable Market
• How to find Total Addressable Market Now (TAMnow®)
•How to execute on a TAM NOW, account-centric approach to demand creation; full funnel activation from brand to demand to closed-won
• How to measure the success of your TAM NOW full-funnel activation strategy
• How to use this approach to build trust, efficiency, and improved metrics across sales and marketing
We will cover these topics while referencing examples of organizations who are aligning their demand centers and sales teams to this approach such as Cisco, Netsuite, PGi, Arkadin, Panasas, Lenovo, Dell, Box, Qlik and others who have implemented the Next-Generation Demand Waterfall and witnessed success across the entire funnel, including increased pipeline, optimized spend, higher win rates, larger average deal sizes and improved campaign efficiency.
• PGi: witnessed a 58% faster time to close, lift in win rates and 4x the average deal size
• Dell: saw a 3x lift on MQL to SQL conversion, a 2x-6x lift in opportunity size, 50% higher deal sizes, and a 12x return in media spend
• Cisco: achieved a 3x higher MQL to SQL conversion rate than any other campaign ever run, 5x higher average opportunity size and 13x more pipeline that three other intent vendors combined
You want to fully leverage your results with Microsoft Dynamics. Below are 5 common questions asked by Microsoft Dynamics administrators--If any of these topics are on your mind, you won't want to miss this webinar.
How can I...
- Log all my activity without the manual data-entry?
- Increase the quantity and quality of CRM-logged prospect activities?
- Really tell if this forecasted deal will close?
- Clearly see where my reps need coaching?
- Get my reps to see Dynamics as a must-have for their success?
ClearSlide for Microsoft Dynamics is the answer to these questions, transforming Microsoft Dynamics into the system of engagement that guides and records every prospect interaction. In this webinar, you’ll see ClearSlide for Microsoft Dynamics in action.
Stop throwing your profits away! You can make a lot more money by simply discounting less and charging more. Don’t think you can? Just wait—immediately after this revealing presentation you’ll be raising your prices and reaping the rewards!
Most sales people spend a disproportionate time selling to narrow segment of their market, while ignoring or struggling to engage with over 50% of potential buyers. Objective Based Selling presents a different way to look, engage and sell to often ignored segments, leaving money and success on the table.
Sales Managers are often unconscious about collateral damages to the business caused by their current management practices. Many of them cause actual. System Thinking helps to identify the causes for those collateral damages and to take corrective actions.
Lisa Nakano, SiriusDecisions Service Director for Customer Engagement Strategies, will share research and methodology behind the value that customers can bring to your company if engaged with strategically. A new data report on the performance of B-to-B customer referral programs will be shared by Trisha Winter, CMO of Amplifinity. Together they will prove with data the case for leveraging customers for demand generation and the results seen by companies that are running this as an always on channel.
What you'll learn:
- Why peers are critical to creating demand
- How to engage with customers to help create demand
- Performance benchmarks for customer referral programs
- Case study examples and business impact
Are you truly making a positive difference in your workday, every day? Sales operations teams know very well what they do, but struggle to explain it to others. The best way to be effective as a sales operations team is to proactively identify the upcoming challenges in sales and put the fires out before they surface. You need to have access to critical insights.
Easy enough-right? Not really, there is always a challenge in balancing the resources between short-term tactical demand and longer term strategic initiatives.
Join guest speaker, Dana Therrien, Research Director of Sales Ops Strategies from Sirius Decisions and Christine Dorrion, VP of Global Sales and Channel Operations at CallidusCloud as they provide a deep dive into the challenges sales operations teams face every day by:
-Breaking down the tactical and strategic responsibilities of modern sales operations
-Advising you on how to categorize and invest in resources properly
-Providing a model that explains what sales operations actually does
Coaching has become a hot topic in the sales world as more organizations realize that an effective coach can be the most significant factor in a salesperson’s ability to achieve their quota goals.
Sales industry leaders Barbara Giamanco, CEO of Social Centered Selling, Nancy Bleeke, President & Chief Sales Officer, Sales Pro Insider, and Carole Mahoney, Founder & Sales Coach, Unbound Growth, come together to discuss trends, tips and best practices.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn how coaching improves sales results
- Make sure that sales training 'sticks' with a solid coaching program
- Get tips for finding each salesperson’s unique motivation for being successful in sales
- Learn strategies for building goals and plans to move salespeople to greater sales success
When your mother told you to “listen twice as much as you speak” she was right! With survey fatigue at an all-time record high, common sense will prevail to stop asking for feedback in bad surveys and start to listen more to what our customers are saying with the right survey techniques. Join Roger “Dr. WFO” Lee from OpenText Qfiniti and CCNG President David Hadobas as they discuss the alarming upsurge in bad surveys and best practices for collecting feedback that requires more “listening” than “asking”.
Most companies think they have an established channel marketing strategy, but can easily be left behind as soon as the next evolution of marketing hits. Organizations must be prepared to adapt to channel change. In order to stay ahead, it’s important to align your content, goals, and channel marketing program strategy.
Laz Gonzalez, Chief Strategy Officer at Zift Solutions, and Chad Reese, Director, Partner Digital Marketing at Cisco share:
•Disruptive forces in the channel and how to anticipate them
•Integrated marketing programs Cisco is delivering to partners
•Leveraging data and analytics to be more effective with channel partners
•Best practices in content marketing
•ROI expectations when marketing through partners
Emerging technology allows organizations to differentiate through service and increase revenue while improving customer experiences.
After-sales service is now one of the biggest opportunities for companies looking to generate revenue, increase margins, and improve customer loyalty. Used correctly, emerging technology could become a huge source of competitive differentiation in field service. By putting the customer first and operationalizing field service strategy, organizations can maximize results.
Join this webinar to:
- Discover why customer demand is driving investments in mobile field service
- Find out the benefits and best practices of automating a field service solution
- Learn how to achieve efficiency gains without sacrificing the customer experience
Presented by Barbara Giamanco, CEO of Social Centered Selling, Christine LaVoi, Field Service Management Client Success Manager, IFS and Sean McDade, CEO of PeopleMetrics.
This webinar is part of our Connected field service webinar series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
The most differentiating aspect of a strong value proposition is its degree of relevance to the buyer. This session shares an approach to developing a value proposition that centers on how to wrap your product or service offering in buyer-focused messaging that drives home relevance.
Task Types and Effort Driven can be two of the most confusing features of Microsoft Project, both to novice users and to experienced users alike. For example, have you ever changed one number in Microsoft Project, and then the software changed another number in response, and you don’t know why?
Guest expert Dale Howard will unlock the mysteries of Task Types and Effort Driven behavior in Microsoft Project, showing you how their behavior is logical, predictable, and meaningful.
Join this webcast to:
- Eliminate the confusion around these two Microsoft Project features
- Harness the power of Task Types in your own projects
- See how Effort Driven task statuses interact with each Task Type
Digital transformation is more than simply applying the next generation of technology to existing processes, it is a business strategy where technology enables innovation and creativity that delivers new and better customer experiences, which in turn is already leading to over 25% more profitability in large organisations*
Join our Adobe Sign team to find out how Ricoh Capital Europe:
• Is keeping up with digital demands, and how that has changed the shape of Ricoh Capital Europe’s business purpose and objectives
• Are improving their customer’s experience by implementing a digital transformation strategy
• Implemented a full digital document workflow process which has resulted in an 83% increase in the speed of customer sales orders
• What this has meant for business revenue and competitive advantage: The win-win cost savings opportunity and customer satisfaction dividend
*IDC: Business Transformation through smarter document workflows, April 2016
SiriusDecisions recently introduced the new Demand Unit Waterfall, a process that enables teams to track their lead flow, improve their processes and, ultimately, drive increased revenue and growth. Quality third-party data is a key driver in implementing a successful Demand Unit Waterfall in your organization, but exactly what data should you be looking for and how do you apply it?
In this Webinar we’ll cover
• Enhanced company profile data and how it can help you define and refine your TAM, and inform sales and marketing efforts throughout your demand generation activities
• Using Reverse technographic analysis to uncover your Ideal Customer Profile and identify Active Demand
• A case study from a customer who used technographic data to find the right customers to target and achieve well above average response rates on demand generation campaigns
Presenters for this webinar include John Donlon, Senior Research Director at SiriusDecisions, Barbara Winters, Vice President of Marketing at HG Data, and Zak Pines, Vice President of Marketing at Bedrock Data
Over the past two decades, the Greater Phoenix region has become a dynamic hub for contact center operations. Industry titans such as USAA, American Express, State Farm, and Charles Schwab all call the region home and have significant business here. Not only are these operations still growing, others are following and ultimately finding success. From the business-friendly tax and regulatory environment, to a unique and vibrant quality of life for employees, find out how the history of Greater Phoenix has created the perfect environment for customer care operations to thrive.
The sales team armed with the most actionable data wins in today’s fast-paced and competitive landscape. Those with insights about deals, pipeline, and a data-driven forecast are more equipped to compete. Sales leaders who retire their old tactics and replace them with new, data-driven strategies will grow winning sales teams and accelerate sales growth.
In this webinar we’ll dive into the 10 most common, yet antiquated sales myths. We’ll explore how you can identify these myths at work in your organization, and discuss how to evolve your sales strategies in this data-driven world.
Buyer research tells us precisely what buyers want. Employee engagement studies clearly indicate what employees are looking for. The evidence is indisputable... But Sales Managers are mired in reports and forecasts and updates that force them to do just the opposite of what buyers and sales pros need from them. Join me to get the business case for putting people before paperwork on the job.
Customer service is the new brand differentiator. By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator per the Walker 2020 Customers Report. Customer experience also impacts customer retention by over 40% and provides opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and up-sell other products and services.
According to a Microsoft study, various industries touched by field service ranked between $200 million and $380 million more in growth. A connected experience is key to a service organization’s success now and into the future.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn why customer experience and communication are relevant for field service organizations
- Find out how to analyze data to improve customer satisfaction
- Discover best practices for delivering exceptional customer experiences
This webinar is part of our Connected field service webinar series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
Join Sheryl Kingstone, Research Director at 451 Research, to hear how innovative sales teams are exploiting tools powered by new data sources and artificial intelligence in their daily practices. You will leave this session with an understanding of:
· The evolution of AI in Sales – how to move beyond systems of record to systems of intelligence and engagement
· Applications of AI in Sales – from smart assistants to sales intelligence
· Putting AI into practice – how to prioritize top use cases for sales content management, sales prospecting, and sales conversion
Join us as we discuss the value that sales leaders, sales operations, and sales enablement are deriving from the latest advancements in AI and machine learning to improve sales engagement and success.
Would you like to improve sales performance, grow your active pipeline, increase calls made and meetings booked? Would you like to increase logging of new contact information and improve the overall usage of your CRM?
Gamification for Salesforce can help you do just that by fostering teamwork, collaboration, and a healthy level of competition within your sales organization that will ultimately boost the performance of your sales team.
During this webinar you will see a live demonstration of NewVoiceMedia Motivate working alongside Salesforce Sales Cloud and NewVoiceMedia ContactWorld for Sales.
You will learn how to:
- Analyze personality types and design incentives that will reward sales reps in a way that will energize them most
- Run team competitions with incentives to drive performance
- Increase sales performance through interactive, real-time leaderboards, alerts, recognition and comparisons
- Use gamification techniques to encourage your inside sales team to make more calls and engage more prospects over the phone
Following a recent analysis of predictive marketing vendors and the publication of The Forrester Wave: Predictive Marketing Analytics for B2B Markers, join us for a webinar featuring guest speaker and Forrester senior analyst Allison Snow to learn more about the trends in the predictive industry and what she sees in store for the future.
Additionally, 6sense VP of Product Amar Doshi, will discuss how B2B marketing and sales teams are being transformed through modern advances in data science to deliver complete omni-channel buyer visibility, highly converting pipeline and measurable proof of ROI.
In this webinar you will learn:
•The Forrester Wave methodology, how Forrester conducts their research and how to leverage the research to make better predictive marketing analytics vendor decisions
•How marketing and sales teams are witnessing increased pipeline, optimized spend, higher win rates, larger average deal sizes and improved campaign efficiency
•Where Allison sees the industry headed in the coming years
Many sales leaders struggle to get their salespeople to successfully use LinkedIn to grow their business. LinkedIn Expert Brynne Tillman and Sales Execution Expert Steven Rosen will share their formulas for success.
This webinar will cover two perspectives to a Crush your sales numbers using LinkedIn;
1. The practical and tactical activities to leveraging LinkedIn and
2. 3 Steps to effectively execute your LinkedIn strategy
Smart sellers collaborate to shorten sales cycles, increase deal size and differentiate themselves from competitors. Learn how to expand the breadth and depth of your knowledge by creating go-to resource teams. Turn yourself into that go-to resource invited to sit at your clients’ strategic business tables!
Are you frustrated with your sales results, even though you have put a lot of time, money and effort, your heart and soul into growing your revenue? Looking to grow your sales, quickly and effectively, but also prevent buyer’s remorse and keep your clients loyal?
This webinar will help you identify new ways (that you can start using right away!) to find, engage, win and keep new clients.
Here's what you will discover:
1.FIND: How to find new clients who are in the market today
2.ENGAGE: How to connect with them instantly and engage into a dialogue
3.WIN: How to remove any resistance and win new clients
4.KEEP: How to prevent buyer’s remorse and keep your clients loyal
Don't make a decision and budget for sales training in 2018 before listening in to hear what NOT to do in preparing and delivering sales training in your organization. Avoid costly mistakes, wasted selling time and poor ROI. You'll receive a checklist to evaluate sales training programs and sales trainers, along with a list of the most common mistakes sales organizations make.
In Miller Heiman Group’s CSO Insights latest Sales Performance Optimization Study, on average, only 57% of reps make quota. If you could ask a few insightful questions proven to fill your pipeline with quality deals, would that be a good use of your time? Join Janice Mars, Principal and Founder of SalesLatitude and Shawn Sandy, Chief Revenue Officer of The Selling Agency for a fun and action-packed 45 minutes on how to crush your quota and make more money.