Search engines are the top driver of traffic to content websites, beating social media by more than 300%. The BrightTALK search engine optimization community is a collection of webinars and videos focused on search engine optimization techniques. Join thousands of professionals in sharing and learning through SEO webinars. Engage the community further by participating in live webinars and obtaining answers to your questions from industry thought leaders.
This webinar will highlight results from Econsultancy’s New Marketing Reality report in partnership with IBM.
The traditional funnel no longer works. It assumes audiences are linear and predictable in their behaviour. At the same time, it doesn’t take into account the fact that people will act the way they want to act, rather than sticking to a sequence designed by marketers.
Despite this being the perceived wisdom among practitioners, organisations still spend billions creating awareness to acquire new customers. What they should be doing is spending this on keeping existing customers happy by providing a superior customer experience.
This webinar will seek to explore why organisations are failing to take into account this new marketing reality. In doing so, it will underline the challenges marketers face when trying to get a joined-up view of the customer and the opportunities that can be had from unlocking the value of customer data.
As part of this, the webinar will address some of the following points:
· What role does first-party data play in marketer’s strategies, and what facts are preventing organisations from making better use of their customer data?
· How effectively are organisations joining the dots when it comes to linking their understanding of consumer journeys from online to offline? What sources of data are they using?
· How do organisations rate the importance of understanding the customer journey and for more progressive marketers, what have been the business benefits of this understanding?
· What’s driving this overall strategy – are organisations using this intelligence of the customer to drive business-focussed outcomes or measure the performance of individual campaigns?
· What new technologies are practitioners using to make sense of audiences, from marketing automation to AI and intelligent algorithms?
Run better Influencer Marketing campaigns when you find out what influencers really think!
Influencer marketing is based on people and building relationships. We surveyed our network of 25,000+ influencers to get their views on working with brands. Find out how you can build and nurture your relationships with Influencers to get the best results from your campaigns.
●How creators view sponsored content
●How creators are currently working and hope to work with brands in the future
●Gaps in expectations between marketers and influencers
●Challenges in influencer marketing and how we can address them to build better campaigns
Register now for the chance to learn how to build better Influencer relationships to get the most out of your campaigns.
Join Marketing Week and Toluna for a webinar dedicated to exploring and maximizing the value of branded communities, along with the latest, most innovative applications for community approaches.
We’ll dive into the customer experience and learn about what keeps community members engaged, and will hear case studies from leading brands within the education, media, and entertainment sectors.
Topics we'll cover:
- Branded Communities Through the Eyes of Community Members
- Digital Tracking Adds Depth to Communities (Learn More about the What Behind the Why)
- How Top Brands are Using Communities and Achieving Success
In a recent survey, 75% of respondents had no social strategy in place or a fuzzy one at best.* Don’t be like most people; tune into this live Marketing Week webinar, in association with Cvent. An effective social media strategy should take attendees on a seamless journey, from pre-event through to post-event. This interactive discussion will approach each part of the event cycle – before, during and after. Tune in to discover how to effectively integrate social at every touchpoint, amplify the live event content on all platforms, and engage all of your attendees.
* Aberdeen Benchmark Report, Inc
Attribution is often described as trying to find a single source of truth for the relative impact of every channel on the customer path to conversion.
However, the proliferation of the marketing stack, advertising channels, and user devices has made that search ever more challenging, as have the various schools of thought around the best attribution strategies.
Thus, AdRoll has partnered with Econsultancy to evaluate the state of marketing attribution in the UK, France and Germany. Join Gavin Flood, AdRoll EMEA marketing director, and Jim Clark, Econsultancy research director on November 22nd for a live webinar to make sense of attribution in 2016.
In this webinar you will learn how to tackle numerous attribution challenges:
- Learn why most organisations don’t carry out attribution across the majority of their campaigns and how to remedy this.
- Benchmark your organisation against your peers and find out which methods and technologies they are using.
- Discover the skills and training needed for successful attribution.
- Ask any and all your questions live.
Imagine the holy grail: getting the right message to the right customer at exactly the right time — every time. And what if you could deliver hyper-relevant cross-channel customer experiences that amplify loyalty and result in increased Average Order Value, reduced churn, and increased conversions faster?
As hyper-scalable programmatic technology shifts from the adtech space and into the martech world, organizations are, for the first time, able to leverage predictive scoring on an incredible scale built upon a real-time view of every customer. Leading companies have already implemented user-centric strategies that place an emphasis on marrying systems of record, systems of intelligence, and systems of action to create what is now being called Programmatic CRM.
Join master marketers in our latest VB Live executive event, where you’ll learn how to turn martech innovation into user-centric, budget-stretching, personalized marketing that works.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Target precise messages and optimize user retention across all of your marketing channels
* Learn how your first-party data, including user behavior, transactions, and your catalog of content/products drives scalable individualized user experiences
* Prevent or eliminate the potential of fraud.
* Brian Monahan, co-founder, NewCo, former CMO, Walmart
* Jeff Pash, Director of CRM, The Muse
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
More speakers to be announced soon
“In a world where money talks and organic reach is at an all-time low across social media, how can those without large advertising budgets get their message seen by the right people? In this session, we examine organic B2B social media marketing strategies that will help businesses grow brand awareness, identify and pursue potential leads and add a vital element of personalisation to their marketing. On top of this, we will discuss some of the best practice approaches when it comes to optimising and measuring the success of organic activity.”
There’s a joke going around that asks: "Where’s the best place to hide a dead body?" The answer: "On the second page of a Google search." It underscores the fact that if your technical content is difficult to find, it might as well not exist.
Customers want to find answers, not search for them. As professional communicators, it's our job to utilize effective search engine optimization (SEO) techniques designed to help ensure prospects and customers can find the right answers quickly. Optimizing content for findability is a necessity regardless of whether your content is publicly available and indexed by Google, or protected behind a customers-only documentation portal.
Join Val Swisher, Founder, and CEO of Content Rules and co-host for the Scott and Val Show, for this free, one-hour web discussion with DITA Specialist Keith Schengili-Roberts of IXIASOFT, and dynamic content delivery guru Joe Gelb, President of Zoomin Software. The presenters will discuss content optimization and share practical strategies for enriching technical product content and improving findability, while enhancing the customer experience.
Special Focus on DITA
While there are several mechanisms built into the Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) that are designed to make it easy to find content for reuse, a successful SEO strategy for technical content requires more. Creating a taxonomy and inserting descriptive metadata into your DITA maps and topics is a good start, but this is only the beginning of effective SEO for DITA-based technical content. Attendees can expect to discover techniques that can be used to make DITA-based content easy for your users to find.
Digital advertising has proven to be an effective tool for many marketers as display ads enable you to reach new audiences and retargeting can allow you to reconnect with existing prospects and customers. But how can digital marketing be most effectively leveraged within an inbound marketing strategy?
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with HubSpot and AdRoll, learn how to:
Define the inbound marketing and sales funnel
Create effective ads to support your retargeting efforts
Identify where in the inbound methodology various forms of ads are most effective
Choosing between an in-house marketing team or an agency is a tough decision. Although there are shortcomings with either, there’s one glaring issue that faces B2B businesses who go in-house; they miss out on all of the shared learnings that come with an agency. Join this webinar to discover insights from an agency’s diverse client portfolio perspective.
We’ll cover top B2B agency strategies such as:
- Tracking performance of ad campaigns versus sales cycles
- Structuring campaigns and ad budgets
- Utilizing top BETAs
- Orchestrating major conferences and events
- Developing effective Landing Pages
We’ll also review the top campaign strategies that have driven the best results for us in 2016.
In an era when analytics and business intelligence allows just about anything to be measured, how do you determine the metrics that matter to your app’s marketing performance? Apps have the potential to drive major value for your company, with the global revenue from mobile apps stores set to reach $52 billion this year. How do you ensure you’re capitalizing on the potential that a popular, engaging app can offer? Avoid analysis paralysis by focusing on a few key performance indicators (KPIs).
Join Gwen Murray, Mobile Marketing Lead at Staples, and Sheila Bhardwaj, Director of Account Management at TUNE, for a webinar that will teach you everything you need to know about mobile marketing KPIs, including how to decide on the right ones based on your goals, app, and business. If you’re a mobile marketer looking to understand which KPIs are available and how to use them, you won’t want to miss this.
By registering for this webinar you'll:
* Learn the most widely used mobile marketing KPIs
* Understand KPIs to target depending on your type of app, goals, and user lifecycle stage
* Know unique KPIs that can help demonstrate value even if not a mobile-first business
* Get action items for your new KPI data geared toward moving the needle for your business
* See how your app stacks up against key industry benchmarks.
* Gwen Murray, Mobile Marketing Lead, Staples
* Sheila Bhardwaj, Director of Account Management, TUNE
* Wendy Schuchart, Analyst, VentureBeat
Consumers want to be catered to without being stalked. The right degree of email personalization leads to greater brand loyalty and LTV. The overdone personalization approach leads to unsubscribes. But email marketing is more than just opens and click-through rates (though that’s part of it). The right cocktail will give value to consumers while having the side effect of also doubling your open rate.
So how do you get there?
We're going to show you. Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, has studied the big and small data around email marketing and has uncovered the tried and true formula for increasing open rate and customer satisfaction. Join us for this free executive roundtable where we will arm you with strategies you can start using to increase your effectiveness.
In this webinar you'll learn to:
* Personalize email marketing without making huge errors.
* Avoid common marketing errors (wrong names and/or interests)
* Increase open rate
* Leverage data to target email personalization
* Tommy Lamb, Director of Loyalty and Retention, Teleflora
* Traci Inglis, CMO, Just Fab
* Chris Bernarbe, Sr. Marketing Manager, JetSuite
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Data and analytics are the lifeblood of effective marketing and consumer engagement. However, we found many of the marketers we recently surveyed are facing a data dilemma. On the one hand, they know data analytics is integral to achieving their marketing objectives. On the other hand, many are struggling with the resource-intensive nature that navigating data demands. This data dilemma is two sides of the same coin, where marketers can feel overpowered, rather than empowered, by data.
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with Callcredit, we will explore some of the reasons behind The Data Dilemma and ways in which marketers can gain control over their data, to translate it into insight that drives growth.
We know one thing for sure -- three quarters of digital natives want a truly personalized web experience. But most marketers aren't actually personalizing their website and messaging content. Why? Because it's hard. And expensive. And messy. And where do you even start with all the data points?
Machine learning is the key. And simplicity is the exception rather than the rule -- it has to be easy to use or forget it. It's time to stop talking about personalization and start actually using it or risk losing out on the the 80% of consumers who felt that brands were not familiar or only somewhat familiar with their needs.
We're going to sit down with the CEO from the popular clothing retailer WildFang. She will reveal how it increased revenue by personalizing its e-commerce site to target small groups of visitors based on their behaviors (across many channels) and affinities. CEO Emma McIllroy will be joined by Craig Schinn, former digital-marketing leader for an outdoor-clothing e-commerce site, who can speak to the thought leadership for marketing professionals in real-time marketing personalization strategy as well as WildFang's case study in particular as it unleashed the power of machine learning-based website personalization..
In the webinar you will learn how to:
* Increase web conversions and revenue with personalized website marketing
* Use behavior-based audience segments to better target visitors.
* Target customers who are most likely to buy or most likely to churn using data science and advanced machine learning algorithms.
* Use cross-channel customer data to power more relevant website marketing campaigns
Q4 2015 was a lifetime ago for Facebook advertisers. In the last year, the platform's new ad types, targeting options, bidding and tracking improvements, and analytics have made Facebook a potential bonanza of high-ROI revenue for eCommerce brands. In this free webinar, with Facebook's Reid Howell and 3Q Digital social aces Molly McCarty and Mike Stetzer, we'll cover what's new, what's critical, and how to start capitalizing in time for the holiday rush. Topics will include:
- a full-funnel strategy for preparing for (and capitalizing on) the holiday rush
- DR-focused tips, best practices, and strategies that advertisers can take far beyond Q4
- concrete takeaways for building and converting audiences this holiday season
Join and bring questions! We'll end with a Q&A session.
Building brand affection is one of the best things you can do for any product. Think about it -- do you ask for a tissue or do you ask for a Kleenex? Do you look for a plastic bandage or do you ask for a Band-Aid? Do you "use a search engine to find out information about your blind date" or do you Google them?
This is more than performance marketing -- which evolved solely to drive transactions and downloads -- this is awareness marketing. And for the games community, it's about getting people to remember and associate an emotion with your game, so they seek it out now -- and later. But brand awareness is hard to measure -- and hard to get your arms around. Many games teams spend little to no budget, favoring the results-focused performance marketing. We're going to show you how to be better than them -- and get the advantage for your mobile game, starting today.
Venturebeat's own CEO Matt Marshall will sit down with execs from the gaming industry such as Seriously's VP of marketing and Eli Danziger, product manager for YouTube Ads as well as the CMO of Smule, Rob Singer. Together, we'll discuss storytelling and brand awareness marketing tips tailored to mobile games today.
In this third installment of our Building Games Communities series, you will:
* Learn how to use YouTube and other channels to drive brand awareness for mobile games;
* Find the right time to invest in brand awareness marketing in your mobile game lifecycle; and
* Understand the right KPIs to measure ROI on awareness marketing.
Our esteemed panel for this rockstar discussion includes:
* Matt Marshall, CEO, VentureBeat
* Phil Hickey, VP Marketing and Communications; Seriously
* Rob Singer, CMO, Smule
* Eli Danziger, product manager, YouTube
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, GamesBeat
Don't miss out. Register today and attend live for this interactive mobile gaming panel.
An effective local search strategy will help your business show up the very moment potential customers are searching for products or services you offer.
This webinar will show you how to increase your ranking and visibility on search engines, so you can bring in more customers.
• Algorithm updates you need to know
• How to set yourself apart on mobile devices
• Free tools you can use to increase your Google ranking
• Q&A session with Eugene Farber, Google AdWords Certified Manager
Digital business isn’t just a fad. Digital business is now
just business. And it has created a whole new level of expectations among your customers, prospects and new competition in your industry. Your organisation’s success will be determined based on your ability to deliver more personalised digital experiences that meet customer expectations in the moment, as well as your ability to move quickly to combat digital savvy competitors trying to push you aside.
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with Acquia, we will help you stay ahead and not fall behind in a world of digital disruption that’s changing faster than many can keep up with. We’ll talk about:
- How to stay ahead of digital disruption, and customers’ changing demands, by blending the right combination of digital experience technology and organisational strategy
- How personalisation, new modes of interaction like voice-based interaction (Amazon Echo), digital screens and signage, and other digital channels are expanding the definition of digital experience success
- Describe common internal organisational barriers that cause you to fall behind and prevent you from moving quickly to stay ahead of the market and your stakeholders
- Address how a flexible digital experience platform can help Business and IT to work together and provide a strong foundation for whatever comes next in a fast-changing, digital-first world
Personalisation is the key to boosting sales, customer loyalty and conversion, yet only a handful of brands are doing it. How’s this for startling? 72% of companies say they know they need to implement personalisation but aren’t sure how to do it.
Well that’s where we come in. Andrew Furlong, RedEye’s CRO Director, will not only explain the importance of personalisation, but give real, tangible actions you can take to start ramping up your personalisation efforts. We’ll be focussing on real-life campaign examples you can take away and implement quickly to rapidly see increased conversion, loyalty and ROI.
This presentation will explore not just who is my marketing video audience, but how are they viewing the video? David, Mark, and Mark will discuss the different approaches required for mobile video from the storytelling and the aesthetic/technical perspective.
We'll breakdown these important questions: Can you be sure that your audience will have the audio turned on? Why does direct address to camera work so well for mobile? What’s the ideal length for a mobile video? Could a slick, commercial style video actually be less successful than a playful more personal story?
Addressing these ideas through the concepts of mobile aesthetics, user authenticity, personalization, humor, narrative, and serialization, David, Mark, and Mark explain how to optimize your video marketing for the vast mobile audience.
Video is a very persuasive medium; it’s engaging and leads can use it to make their way through the entire funnel at their own pace – all you have to do is set up the content journey. At the bottom of the funnel, video can help you seal the deal when it comes to closing and can even help you post-purchase when you want to reinforce that you were the right choice.
In this webinar, we will share tips on how real-world B2B marketers can use video to turn late stage prospects into buyers. We'll also cover:
• 8 different video types to support the BoFu
• How to map your content to different stages of the funnel
• What information your potential buyers are looking for
• How to connect your video marketing campaigns to ROI
So you've built an app or a website or a channel with excellent social interactions. Whether you meet your audience on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram, you are missing valuable data from your users that will increase conversions.
Anyone can call themselves a social media expert these days -- but what really separates the wheat from the chaff is whether you know how to spin those social media analytics into gold. The good news? We're here to help. We've gathered data from our own VB Insight reports, and selected two experts who have built their business on the backs of their social media empires. They have the goods. Now it's your turn.
In this free webinar, join VB's own Stewart Rogers, Chrissy Hansen, Director of Marketing, from Reverb and Ethan Smith, Chief Growth Officer, from Yummly experts as they explore the impacts (good and bad) of social analytics on everything from apps to mobile to websites.
From this webinar, you'll learn to:
* Gather the right data from your users
* Utilize social analytics to target the right consumers
* Translate social interactions into sales
* Increase brand awareness in a way that feeds the bottom line
* Chrissy Hansen, Director of Marketing, Reverb
* Ethan Smith, Chief Growth Officer, Yummly
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a highly effective internet marketing strategy because it showcases your business to customers at the very moment they’re searching for products/services you offer search engines, such as Google.
Register today for this 45-minute webinar and you’ll learn how to:
-- Select high-impact keywords
-- Target by city or region — or a set distance from your store
-- Types of ad campaigns
-- Get the most out of your budget
Whether you want to increase phone calls or drive in-store visits, search engine marketing is a great way to stand out in a competitive marketplace — while also giving you the flexibility and accountability you need from a paid advertising channel.
Savvy marketers are already planning their Christmas campaigns, tailoring their approach to win new business, maximise ROI and stay front-of-mind with customers and prospects.
Join AdRoll and Marketing Week to find out what tactics and strategies can be used to prepare your business for digital-marketing domination this Christmas.
oPlanning and delivering successful seasonal campaigns
oSegmentation strategies and re-engagement tactics
oMaximising historical data to drive sales this Christmas
oUsing dynamic creative to drive higher conversion rates
oExpanding reach across web, social and mobile
Cost per lead. It’s like your basic black dress or suit -- never lets you down and crucial in crunch time. But everything we knew about about lead generation has changed. Marketing now owns most of the IT budget and is on tap for the lion’s share of revenue generation. If we’re supposed to Always Be Closing, the marketing team is on the line to deliver qualified leads with high ROI. That’s where we start to get into trouble.
The new world order has moved way past cost per lead into outcome-based performance. It’s not quantity anymore -- it’s quality. How do you pull your marketing lead generation strategy out of this paradigm? We’re going to walk you through it in this free and interactive executive session with VB’s own director of marketing technology, Stewart Rogers, and his panel of lead generation and demand generation experts.
In this webinar, you will:
* Understand how to move past quantity and generate quality opportunities
* Build the right marketing KPIs for defining lead quality and lead conversion
* Define a conversion strategy that builds retention
* Sam Yount, CMO, LendingTree
* Jason John, CMO, Publisher's Clearing House
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, VentureBeat
Customer loyalty is won with both marketing messaging and customer service that anticipates needs, answers questions, and solves issues on the fly. And a well-integrated, data-soaked AI platform can deliver that perfectly timed, exquisitely personalized customer service with the right message, right time, right place support and communication that leads to big jumps in engagement rates. Not to mention enduring loyalty.
But while integrating AI technology into your marketing automation systems can help build profitable long-term relationships, there are security issues to tackle, privacy issues to consider, and data integration to execute flawlessly.
Want to do it right? Join our free VB Live event to learn how master marketers join marketing insight with AI intelligence execution to significantly boost customer loyalty.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Learn how deep learning can help your customers get a "human" through chat
* Cut through the hype around chat bots and learn what really matters
* Understand privacy issues around AI and how it may impact your org's security
* Integrate a successful marketing campaign using chatbot interactions
Stewart Rogers, Director of marketing technology, VentureBeat
Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat