The social media marketing community on BrightTALK is composed of thousands of engaged social media professionals. Learn about social selling, B2B social media and social media marketing for businesses with live and on-demand webinars presented by industry leaders. Fine tune your social media marketing strategy by participating in live webinars and round table discussions.
Jonathan Allen, former Director Of Search Engine Watch and founder of Longneck & Thunderfoot, shares case studies and personal insight into what elements he thinks will make for a winning marketing strategy in 2017.
Exploring both paid and organic digital marketing strategies he'll share how to take a blended approach to maximize the benefits of each and have data from paid and organic channels influence each other.
Have you been planning on a content marketing strategy but just can’t seem to get it launched? If your goal for 2017 is to finally execute a solid content marketing strategy, check out this webinar to go through everything you’ll need to do – from content development to planning to promotion – to execute a successful content marketing plan.
Social Media mining has been touted as essential for listening in on your target market. But does it really work? This presentation discusses the different methods used for social media mining and introduces the usefulness of natural language processing for understanding your consumers with case studies that demonstrate how firms are listening into the segment-of-one.
This webinar will highlight results from Econsultancy’s New Marketing Reality report in partnership with IBM.
The traditional funnel no longer works. It assumes audiences are linear and predictable in their behaviour. At the same time, it doesn’t take into account the fact that people will act the way they want to act, rather than sticking to a sequence designed by marketers.
Despite this being the perceived wisdom among practitioners, organisations still spend billions creating awareness to acquire new customers. What they should be doing is spending this on keeping existing customers happy by providing a superior customer experience.
This webinar will seek to explore why organisations are failing to take into account this new marketing reality. In doing so, it will underline the challenges marketers face when trying to get a joined-up view of the customer and the opportunities that can be had from unlocking the value of customer data.
As part of this, the webinar will address some of the following points:
· What role does first-party data play in marketer’s strategies, and what facts are preventing organisations from making better use of their customer data?
· How effectively are organisations joining the dots when it comes to linking their understanding of consumer journeys from online to offline? What sources of data are they using?
· How do organisations rate the importance of understanding the customer journey and for more progressive marketers, what have been the business benefits of this understanding?
· What’s driving this overall strategy – are organisations using this intelligence of the customer to drive business-focussed outcomes or measure the performance of individual campaigns?
· What new technologies are practitioners using to make sense of audiences, from marketing automation to AI and intelligent algorithms?
Run better Influencer Marketing campaigns when you find out what influencers really think!
Influencer marketing is based on people and building relationships. We surveyed our network of 25,000+ influencers to get their views on working with brands. Find out how you can build and nurture your relationships with Influencers to get the best results from your campaigns.
●How creators view sponsored content
●How creators are currently working and hope to work with brands in the future
●Gaps in expectations between marketers and influencers
●Challenges in influencer marketing and how we can address them to build better campaigns
Register now for the chance to learn how to build better Influencer relationships to get the most out of your campaigns.
Will Virtual Reality connect us to the world or separate us?
Join world creator Rob Crasco and speaker Ryan A Bell for a special live discussion on immersive media, tipping points and the future of creating. In this session you’ll learn how to get started in VR, the mentality of the future creator, building worlds and, of course, what will happen in the future.
Join Marketing Week and Toluna for a webinar dedicated to exploring and maximizing the value of branded communities, along with the latest, most innovative applications for community approaches.
We’ll dive into the customer experience and learn about what keeps community members engaged, and will hear case studies from leading brands within the education, media, and entertainment sectors.
Topics we'll cover:
- Branded Communities Through the Eyes of Community Members
- Digital Tracking Adds Depth to Communities (Learn More about the What Behind the Why)
- How Top Brands are Using Communities and Achieving Success
The webinar will tackle the possibilities for brand communication with location-based Virtual Reality experiences. VR lets the consumer not just step inside the brands world but also feel, smell and touch. The presentation gives insights on VR theory with a focus on marketing and
an overview on currents state of the technology.
There is an arms race going on in the Virtual Reality world, and the stakes couldn’t be higher.
In the upcoming VR boom, the platform that enables user-generated virtual experiences that are both social and shareable will become the next Facebook. And although we shouldn’t count Facebook itself out of this picture, right now it’s anybody’s game to win.
In this talk I’ll look at four of the major players working to bring social VR to the masses, what they are going to offer, and how they hope to monetize. What gives them the edge, and why should we all care?
In a recent survey, 75% of respondents had no social strategy in place or a fuzzy one at best.* Don’t be like most people; tune into this live Marketing Week webinar, in association with Cvent. An effective social media strategy should take attendees on a seamless journey, from pre-event through to post-event. This interactive discussion will approach each part of the event cycle – before, during and after. Tune in to discover how to effectively integrate social at every touchpoint, amplify the live event content on all platforms, and engage all of your attendees.
* Aberdeen Benchmark Report, Inc
Attribution is often described as trying to find a single source of truth for the relative impact of every channel on the customer path to conversion.
However, the proliferation of the marketing stack, advertising channels, and user devices has made that search ever more challenging, as have the various schools of thought around the best attribution strategies.
Thus, AdRoll has partnered with Econsultancy to evaluate the state of marketing attribution in the UK, France and Germany. Join Gavin Flood, AdRoll EMEA marketing director, and Jim Clark, Econsultancy research director on November 22nd for a live webinar to make sense of attribution in 2016.
In this webinar you will learn how to tackle numerous attribution challenges:
- Learn why most organisations don’t carry out attribution across the majority of their campaigns and how to remedy this.
- Benchmark your organisation against your peers and find out which methods and technologies they are using.
- Discover the skills and training needed for successful attribution.
- Ask any and all your questions live.
Everyone is on Facebook, right? Wrong. Every day, there are new social media platforms launching and diluting the impact each social media platform has. And while we’re in the era of social media dominance, there’s still a large population that falls under “non-social savvy.” Believe it or not.
This session will help us understand today’s social media landscape and help brands and marketers discover what the right platforms are for their audience. It will also dig into key marketing tools and metrics that help engage and attract the target customer and dial into why having a responsive process is critical for brand visibility, integrity, and equity.
Imagine the holy grail: getting the right message to the right customer at exactly the right time — every time. And what if you could deliver hyper-relevant cross-channel customer experiences that amplify loyalty and result in increased Average Order Value, reduced churn, and increased conversions faster?
As hyper-scalable programmatic technology shifts from the adtech space and into the martech world, organizations are, for the first time, able to leverage predictive scoring on an incredible scale built upon a real-time view of every customer. Leading companies have already implemented user-centric strategies that place an emphasis on marrying systems of record, systems of intelligence, and systems of action to create what is now being called Programmatic CRM.
Join master marketers in our latest VB Live executive event, where you’ll learn how to turn martech innovation into user-centric, budget-stretching, personalized marketing that works.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Target precise messages and optimize user retention across all of your marketing channels
* Learn how your first-party data, including user behavior, transactions, and your catalog of content/products drives scalable individualized user experiences
* Prevent or eliminate the potential of fraud.
* Brian Monahan, co-founder, NewCo, former CMO, Walmart
* Jeff Pash, Director of CRM, The Muse
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
More speakers to be announced soon
99% of Social Media Posts receive near zero engagement fail to create a stir. Even sponsored campaigns fall flat. Yet, few posts go viral overnight and the person & the brand become celebrities overnight, without spending a dime on promotions. Getting a fair share of returns on investments in Social Media marketing efforts continue to be a challenge for enterprises and Small & Medium businesses worldwide.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Where are you going wrong with Social Media Marketing?
- Things you can do to fix and super-charge your social media campaigns.
- Practical Step by Step approach to Change the Game! & Get more from Social Media Campaigns.
Social media is where we as brands all need to be. But what are the nuances around this to consider, which platforms and how can you drive increased attention to your brand whist reaching a far greater audience? Here we will be joined by Ian Moyse, Sales director at Axios systems, ISMM Sales Director of the Year 2015 and rated 2016 #1 social influencer on cloud and #18 on IOT by Onalytica. Ian has high Klout and Kred social scores, is regularly featured in top social sellers and other reports / league tables and has advised many firms and leading individuals on fundamentals of playing the Social game.
Like everything else in social media marketing, influencer marketing has evolved rapidly over the last 9 years. As brands work harder to reach a smaller percentage of fans on social media, influencer marketing has become a core part of the larger social media strategy. In this dynamic webinar, Jim and Rebecca will cover how to engage with influencers in a way that is mutually beneficial, how to produce content at scale and how the best brands use influencer marketing to support their social media strategies.
Jim Tobin, CEO and founder, Ignite Social Media
Author of 2008's "Social Media is a Cocktail Party" and 2013's "Earn It. Don't Buy It."
Senior Program Marketing Manager, TapInfluence
This is a video that I created for my students at UCSC Silicon Valley for a Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing Course. It gives a guided live demo of using LinkedIn. I hope you find it useful. Comments welcome.
Everybody is talking about LinkedIn as the best tool for B2B marketing. Is it?
You have a profile and company page, but for some reason you see no results. Why?
This presentation will provide a comprehensive overview of all of LinkedIn’s marketing tools and products.
Learn how to:
• Have a LinkedIn profile that helps you find that new job, grow your career, and attract new business.
• Make your LinkedIn Company page a real asset and use it to drive traffic to your website via advertising and then convert via retargeting.
• Write InMails that get responses.
• Position yourself as a thought leader so you don’t have to sell but can be a trusted advisor.
In addition, you’ll gain insights into LinkedIn’s demographics around the world and the future vision for LinkedIn as part of Microsoft.
“In a world where money talks and organic reach is at an all-time low across social media, how can those without large advertising budgets get their message seen by the right people? In this session, we examine organic B2B social media marketing strategies that will help businesses grow brand awareness, identify and pursue potential leads and add a vital element of personalisation to their marketing. On top of this, we will discuss some of the best practice approaches when it comes to optimising and measuring the success of organic activity.”
Social media constantly evolves and demands that practitioners upskill to keep pace with change. Join this webinar, led by the DMA’s Social Media Council, and add to your skillset with a bit of help from the experts.
Revealed! The 10 biggest mistakes companies and organisations make when commissioning and creating online video. Paul Hurley, MD of Handface Productions has made videos for small and medium businesses as well as blue chip clients, and has written a book on the subject (Viral: The Social Video Handbook).
He'll reveal the mistakes he sees companies making again and again which prevent their videos from being truly effective. Topics will include:
The Number 1 mistake companies make at the first stage of making a video
How to avoid having a 'lonely' YouTube channel
Strategy tips to ensure your video succeeds
This webinar is designed to help decision makers and senior marketing individuals unlock the power of their employee workforce through social media advocacy. The session will cover the benefits, challenges and best practices of employee advocacy. By debunking the myths associated, we aim to give you a clear set of practical guidelines which will formulate the basis of your employee advocacy strategy. Sign up for the 45 minute webinar where we will help:
- optimise your current activities with helpful dos and don'ts
- show how social media reach can be significantly improved using impressions as a key metric
- provide advice on establishing and responding to new engagements
- provide a strategy to generate new social media leads
Join us for this interactive webinar that will allow attendees to participate in polls and a live Q&A session, where our presenter will answer your queries on-demand.
A recent survey of 506 marketers indicated that 36 percent of respondents reported an increase in sales from buy button integration into social media and email interfaces. That percentage will likely increase in 2016 with 60 percent more marketers projected to utilize buy buttons throughout the year. Selling through social, social commerce, is a hot topic and one to watch as marketers look for more ways to connect with consumers.
Companies use buy buttons and the like within social networks like Facebook to increase their visibility to the consumer, have one-on-one conversations with potential buyers, and make it easier to bridge the gap between consumers and brands. With the insights gained from the analytics provided by various social networks, companies are armed with more data about customers and a greater ability to personalize offerings. Join VB experts and panelists as they suss out trends to watch in the social commerce space.
Attendees at this webinar will learn how to:
* Optimize social selling across social media outlets
* Understand the impacts of increasingly mobile consumers on social commerce
* Unlock sales using social networks
* Find and connect with more prospects
* Leverage the analytics from social sites to gain a deeper understanding of customers
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Jim Tuerk, Director of Business Development, Reverb
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
As marketing continues to grow more scientific, vendors are expected to deliver more value not only in their own technologies, but also in combination with the rest of the marketing tech stack.
Join BrightTALK as we review marketing automation best practices for webinars, including real-world examples of running webinar programmes and reporting in Marketo using BrightTALK’s advanced connector.
By integrating your marketing automation platform with BrightTALK, you can drive ROI with more webinar engagement data and reduced follow-up time on your leads with our hourly sync.
In this live webinar, you’ll learn:
- Operational excellence in webinar programs, prospect follow-up, and reporting
- How to leverage rich webinar engagement data in custom, fully automated interesting moments on your lead records
- Best practices in Marketo from BrightTALK
Cost per lead. It’s like your basic black dress or suit -- never lets you down and crucial in crunch time. But everything we knew about about lead generation has changed. Marketing now owns most of the IT budget and is on tap for the lion’s share of revenue generation. If we’re supposed to Always Be Closing, the marketing team is on the line to deliver qualified leads with high ROI. That’s where we start to get into trouble.
The new world order has moved way past cost per lead into outcome-based performance. It’s not quantity anymore -- it’s quality. How do you pull your marketing lead generation strategy out of this paradigm? We’re going to walk you through it in this free and interactive executive session with VB’s own director of marketing technology, Stewart Rogers, and his panel of lead generation and demand generation experts.
In this webinar, you will:
* Understand how to move past quantity and generate quality opportunities
* Build the right marketing KPIs for defining lead quality and lead conversion
* Define a conversion strategy that builds retention
* Sam Yount, CMO, LendingTree
* Jason John, CMO, Publisher's Clearing House
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, VentureBeat
An effective social media strategy should take attendees on a seamless journey, from pre-event through to post-event. This interactive discussion will approach each part of the event cycle – before, during and after. Tune in to discover how to effectively integrate social at every touchpoint, amplify the live event content on all platforms, and engage all of your attendees.
Join Emily (Vera) Fritz from Cvent to discover:
- The secret to a seamless journey all the way through to post-event
- How to integrate social media at every stage of the process
- How social will supercharge your live event content on all platforms
- How to provide an all important engagement platform for your attendees
The influence economy has changed the way we buy things—forever. Consumers, not marketers, now own the buyer's journey, and over 80% of marketers have turned to influencer marketing, to engage consumers and drive sales. Influencer marketing is so prevalent, it was recently featured on a CBS "60 Minutes" segment titled, "The Influencers."
Join Katie Paulsen, VP, Influencer Marketing at RhythmOne, Chloe DiVita, Chief of Everything at BlogPaws and Laura Smous, Head of Product Marketing at TapInfluence, as they show you how to stay relevant and play by the new rules of engagement. They'll cover trends driving influencer marketing in and how to work with a partner and platform to create an influencer marketing strategy that is both meaningful and measurable for 2017.
Whether you are just getting started or upping your game, you'll learn:
- Top Influencer Marketing Predictions for your 2017 marketing strategy
- Why audience targeting and micro-influencers are vital to your strategy
- How to turn influencers from a one-time resource to a creative engine
- How to leverage emerging social platforms and real-time social, without succumbing to hype