The social media marketing community on BrightTALK is composed of thousands of engaged social media professionals. Learn about social selling, B2B social media and social media marketing for businesses with live and on-demand webinars presented by industry leaders. Fine tune your social media marketing strategy by participating in live webinars and round table discussions.
With a strong job market today, recruiting top talent is tougher and more competitive than ever. But recent research from leading analyst firm IDC suggests many companies are making big mistakes when it comes to their recruiting strategies and budgets. Could you be making them too?
In this webinar, we’ll uncover the top recruiting mistakes employers are making. Plus, you’ll hear how to fix these mistakes to recruit talent more effectively, while getting smarter about how to use your budget.
Tune in to hear:
- Why investing in job boards is not enough
- How you’re misusing social media to hire
- Where to invest your budget in 2017
Wildly successful VR campaigns from industry giants like Lexus, Marriott Hotels, McDonald's, Carnival Cruises, Best Western, UNICEF, and Red Bull have shown that VR has become a powerful marketing tool. It’s taking advantage of innovative product placement, create interactive trailers, engage with branded mini-games, create intense emotional experiences, and more.
Mobile VR from the likes of Sony, Facebook, and HTC already has an audience in the millions — 67% of smartphone users have tried, or want to try, VR experiences. And as hardware prices come down and haptic feedback devices become common, that number will continue to blow up.
VR isn't just a disrupter—it's an earthquake reshaping the marketing landscape. Join today's VR innovators in this VB Live event and learn how to take emotion-driven marketing to the next level.
In this webinar you'll:
· Discover why VR marketing will be important in 2017
· Find out what will work in VR marketing, and what won't
· Understand the VR marketing landscape
· Learn how to get started, and how you can leverage the opportunity
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Dean Johnson, Head of Innovation; Brandwidth
* Cathy Hackl, Chief Communications Officer, Future Lighthouse
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
As marketing people, we gather a wealth of data on anything from traffic, enquiries and purchases to population, weather and market trends. This poses two key challenges.
1. No matter how much data you gather, it is dumb data. Just knowing numbers in isolation does not provide an answer to the question, “Why?”
2. No marketing human can analyse so much data to such a degree that all possible opportunities and threats can be identified.
In this webinar, aimed at marketing managers who are looking to widen their knowledge of marketing intelligence, I will cover the following areas.
- Finding truth in analytics data. Things to consider that can skew your assumption. For example, one graph may suggest an incorrect insight because there’s something else you aren’t looking at.
- Examples of how to use linear regression on existing data to forecast future behaviour.
- Ideas for using algorithms to look for correlations between multiple pieces of data from multiple sources.
- Examples of how some companies are using artificial intelligence and machine learning to create deep learning capability – marketing intelligence at scale.
Are humans the lucrative new distribution channel? With brands reporting that influencer marketing can show a $9.60 return on investment for every $1 invested, it looks like we've officially broken through the just-a-buzzword stage. And in a world where every fourth consumer's got an ad blocker in place, the potential of influencer marketing just keeps getting juicier.
Influencers have already done the heavy lifting—they've built a following that trusts their word, and an effective distribution network for their work. But they've got to want to be your brand evangelist—and it takes more than cold hard cash. How do you develop a relationship and leverage it for the most authentic, effective engagement? Join this VB Live event where we'll dive into the who, what and why for the biggest ROI.
In this webinar, you'll:
* Learn the different types of influencer marketing and understand which is right for you
* Discover the right influencers for the best results in your specific industry
* Get tips from a super influencer on what works for them and what turns them off
* Avoid the mistakes of bad influencer marketing strategies
* Virginia Sallas Castilio, BBC
* Bill Arzt, COO and co-founder, FitReserve
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Forrester forecasts that marketers will spend $15.5 billion on social marketing in 2016 in the US alone. And yet, nearly half of CMOs can’t articulate the value they are gaining from social media.
You have the power to change this for your organisation. Shift from thinking of social media as a channel, to viewing it as a unique vehicle for your marketing and broader business strategies, and you can drive significant, measurable business impact.
In this webcast, guest Forrester Analyst Melissa Parrish and Lithium CMO Katy Keim dive into the recent Forrester report: You Don’t Need A “Social Marketing” Strategy, and reveal how you can:
• Impact the entire customer lifecycle via social media
• Use social insights to empower not only marketing, but customer service, sales, product and human resources
• Humanise your brand by better meeting customer expectations for authenticity, empathy and connection
We are more likely to work harder than our male counterparts and yet we're less likely to believe in our capability for success. This presentation looks to help everyone in tech overcome her or his Imposter Syndrome, empowering you with tricks that can help position you for the right jobs, roles and collaborators in just 15 minutes a day. This will include presenting yourself online in the most favourable (and Googleable) light including branding, image, and social media networks like Twitter and LinkedIn.
After this webinar, you can continue the conversation and branding exploration via #InternationalWomensDay and @BrightTalk
Influencer Marketing has grown to become mainstream for marketers in recent years. As opportunities to leverage influencers expand, so do the guidelines set forth by the Federal Trade Commission, making compliance a moving target for many marketers.
Learn how to navigate evolving FTC guidelines for influencer marketing. They’ll cover the history of influencer marketing and the FTC, examples of dos and don’ts for disclosing partnerships and newsworthy case studies of FTC compliance and non-compliance.
Join us on February 28, 2017 at 12pm EST to ensure you’re up to date on how to protect your brand by being FTC compliant, when working with influencers. You won’t want to miss it!
Information on the Presenters:
Amanda Schreyer is counsel to the Corporate Department and Intellectual Property Group of Sullivan & Worcester LLP. Amanda represents creative entrepreneurs, digital influencers, influencer marketing agencies, media publishers, video game developers, writers, filmmakers and other intellectual property holders in connection with a wide variety of transactional matters. She frequently writes and lectures on several topics relating to her law practice.
Rachael Cihlar is the Director of Strategy and Thought Leadership at TapInfluence, Rachael strategizes, designs, implements, and optimizes influencer marketing campaigns and programs for brands and agencies. When she’s not working with senior executives at leading digital and PR agencies, or with social media teams inside top brands, Rachael is actively monitoring trends and data in consumer buying behavior.
n this session executives and practioners alike will take a dive deep into the critical element of Account Based Everything, the buyer engagement playbook. We'll define the key ingredients in a "play," reveal best practices in threading those plays across the org chart and create the type of alignment critical for creating winning engagement within today's committee driven buying decisions.
Are you keeping your community engaged throughout the buyer journey? If not, you're missing a crucial opportunity to influence buying decisions.
BrightTALK recently surveyed 650+ B2B buyers to learn what decision makers look for and value before a purchase. We discovered:
- Which content formats provide more value than others
- Which buyers are more inclined to share content and collaborate with peers
- Which sources of information buyers value most before a purchase
To learn more about the survey results and how you can leverage them to effectively cater to your prospective buyers, join this live webinar with Melanie Turek, VP and Fellow at Frost & Sullivan, and Taylor Freitas, Content Marketer at BrightTALK.
No doubt about it, search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the least expensive, yet most effective ways to boost online lead generation and sales. Unfortunately, it is still a mystery to many businesses. With more than 3 billion people around the globe now having access to the Internet, SEO presents an amazing opportunity to outrank competitors in Google search results and to increase a company’s bottom line. The search giant now processes over 3.5 billion searches per day and someone will get the click and potentially make the sale.
In this presentation, international SEO expert Chris Raulf of Boulder SEO Marketing shares what is working today and what will be working in the future, including:
•Developing an SEO strategy
•SEO success: Two customers case studies
•A look under the hood; Google’s algorithm is getting smarter and smarter
•It’s a mobile world: AMP and the importance of mobile-friendly websites
•Outrank your competition with these easy-to-implement SEO strategies
Participants will walk away with a clear understanding of what is working today and where SEO is headed in the future. You’ll also learn how to take advantage of tactics and strategies that can be implemented immediately after the session in order to boost Google organic search traffic.
Most organizations are unable to deliver their brand promise in a consistent manner. Many marketers strive—but struggle—to present high contextual relevance across all channels and touchpoints that span everything from marketing to sales and service. Fragmented engagement systems create data silos that make it difficult to leverage all data sources in real-time to deliver the hyper-personalized experiences that customers expect today.
Solving this problem requires a customer data platform that provides key foundational elements, including:
1. A unified view of customers that is continually updated over time
2. The ability to leverage this unified view in combination with in-line analytics to intelligently orchestrate interactions in real time across all channels and touchpoints.
Join the CMO Council, in partnership with RedPoint, for a one-hour, interactive webcast featuring an expert panel of experience and data experts, including special guest Brandon Purcell, Senior Analyst–Customer Insights Professionals from Forrester Research. Through the course of this webcast, senior marketers will hear how unifying and activating data through a customer data platform enables organizations to better engage with consumers/customers while optimizing marketing campaign performance, building brand affinity and increasing customer lifetime valuation.
We’re living in historic times. Whether you want to call it digital disruption, digital transformation, digital evolution or digital darwinism, digital is hot but it’s also considered a threat. Everyone wants to 'go digital' but what does this really mean? Rarely has a word meant so much and yet been so ill-defined.
Over the course of this Marketing Week webinar, in association with Acquia, we will explore the recent history of digital and how it has shaped the landscape we live and work in today, through to what the analysts and consultancy firms are saying about how to position digital within your organisation.
You will learn:
• How to go about putting together a digital framework to help with your strategic guidance, as well as things to be aware of along the way.
• The importance of focusing on the customer and customer experience.
• Real world examples of creating and implementing more personalised customer experiences on digital platforms.
Overall, this webinar will help you turn digital from a threat (big bad wolf) into an opportunity (the fairy godmother effect).
cognitiveVR is an analytics platform built for virtual and augmented reality. In this webinar, cognitiveVR’s Director of Product, Robert Merki, will showcase how you can leverage analytics and data to understand how users interact with your virtual worlds.
Effective creative is equal parts emotion and information—and marketers have been waiting a long time for the data to catch up to their imaginations. Increasingly, marketers are able to not just create relevant and customized campaigns for potential consumers with data insights, but way-find before even launching a campaign, ensuring you’re pitching the right message to the right person at the right time right out of the park.
How do you hit that grand slam?
GPS technology giant Garmin and advertising technology leader Undertone will present shared insights to help bring your marketing to the next level.
Join our interactive round table discussion to learn how to use data to find your customer where they live and understand what they need -- and how to develop pitch-perfect creative to give them what they want.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
* Find your customers online and how to reach them
* Refine targeting and creative with data
* Leverage creative as the key variable in digital marketing
* Reach out to influencers, the new gatekeepers
* Carla Meyer, Global Digital Advertising and Social Media Manager, Garmin
* Eric Franchi, Co-founder and SVP Business Development, Undertone
* Wendy Schuchart, moderator, VentureBeat
An effective social media strategy should take attendees on a seamless journey, from pre-event through to post-event. This interactive discussion will approach each part of the event cycle – before, during and after. Tune in to discover how to effectively integrate social at every touchpoint, amplify the live event content on all platforms, and engage all of your attendees.
Join Emily (Vera) Fritz from Cvent to discover:
- The secret to a seamless journey all the way through to post-event
- How to integrate social media at every stage of the process
- How social will supercharge your live event content on all platforms
- How to provide an all important engagement platform for your attendees
Cost per lead. It’s like your basic black dress or suit -- never lets you down and crucial in crunch time. But everything we knew about about lead generation has changed. Marketing now owns most of the IT budget and is on tap for the lion’s share of revenue generation. If we’re supposed to Always Be Closing, the marketing team is on the line to deliver qualified leads with high ROI. That’s where we start to get into trouble.
The new world order has moved way past cost per lead into outcome-based performance. It’s not quantity anymore -- it’s quality. How do you pull your marketing lead generation strategy out of this paradigm? We’re going to walk you through it in this free and interactive executive session with VB’s own director of marketing technology, Stewart Rogers, and his panel of lead generation and demand generation experts.
In this webinar, you will:
* Understand how to move past quantity and generate quality opportunities
* Build the right marketing KPIs for defining lead quality and lead conversion
* Define a conversion strategy that builds retention
* Sam Yount, CMO, LendingTree
* Jason John, CMO, Publisher's Clearing House
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, VentureBeat
Jonathan Allen, former Director Of Search Engine Watch and founder of Longneck & Thunderfoot, shares case studies and personal insight into what elements he thinks will make for a winning marketing strategy in 2017.
Exploring both paid and organic digital marketing strategies he'll share how to take a blended approach to maximize the benefits of each and have data from paid and organic channels influence each other.
Have you been planning on a content marketing strategy but just can’t seem to get it launched? If your goal for 2017 is to finally execute a solid content marketing strategy, check out this webinar to go through everything you’ll need to do – from content development to planning to promotion – to execute a successful content marketing plan.
Social Media mining has been touted as essential for listening in on your target market. But does it really work? This presentation discusses the different methods used for social media mining and introduces the usefulness of natural language processing for understanding your consumers with case studies that demonstrate how firms are listening into the segment-of-one.
This webinar will highlight results from Econsultancy’s New Marketing Reality report in partnership with IBM.
The traditional funnel no longer works. It assumes audiences are linear and predictable in their behaviour. At the same time, it doesn’t take into account the fact that people will act the way they want to act, rather than sticking to a sequence designed by marketers.
Despite this being the perceived wisdom among practitioners, organisations still spend billions creating awareness to acquire new customers. What they should be doing is spending this on keeping existing customers happy by providing a superior customer experience.
This webinar will seek to explore why organisations are failing to take into account this new marketing reality. In doing so, it will underline the challenges marketers face when trying to get a joined-up view of the customer and the opportunities that can be had from unlocking the value of customer data.
As part of this, the webinar will address some of the following points:
· What role does first-party data play in marketer’s strategies, and what facts are preventing organisations from making better use of their customer data?
· How effectively are organisations joining the dots when it comes to linking their understanding of consumer journeys from online to offline? What sources of data are they using?
· How do organisations rate the importance of understanding the customer journey and for more progressive marketers, what have been the business benefits of this understanding?
· What’s driving this overall strategy – are organisations using this intelligence of the customer to drive business-focussed outcomes or measure the performance of individual campaigns?
· What new technologies are practitioners using to make sense of audiences, from marketing automation to AI and intelligent algorithms?
Run better Influencer Marketing campaigns when you find out what influencers really think!
Influencer marketing is based on people and building relationships. We surveyed our network of 25,000+ influencers to get their views on working with brands. Find out how you can build and nurture your relationships with Influencers to get the best results from your campaigns.
●How creators view sponsored content
●How creators are currently working and hope to work with brands in the future
●Gaps in expectations between marketers and influencers
●Challenges in influencer marketing and how we can address them to build better campaigns
Register now for the chance to learn how to build better Influencer relationships to get the most out of your campaigns.
Will Virtual Reality connect us to the world or separate us?
Join world creator Rob Crasco and speaker Ryan A Bell for a special live discussion on immersive media, tipping points and the future of creating. In this session you’ll learn how to get started in VR, the mentality of the future creator, building worlds and, of course, what will happen in the future.
Humans have shared gathered around and communicated through stories throughout history. Text, pictures, images and videos have sought to capture our imagination, or portray the non-fictional in a relatable way. Now, as we move beyond the 2D flat screen to new ways of interacting/communicating with the world — virtual and augmented reality, for example — we begin to see the power of immersion in storytelling, and the impact it has, beyond anything we have ever seen, on those in the receiving end. Arguably, the ultimate empathy machine.
As we shape the next 'Information Age', and given the state of the world today, never before have we been in more need of putting ourselves in other people’s shoes, and empowering diverse and inclusive voices worldwide. Never before have we seen more women jump at the opportunity to lead and make content that is all-encompassing, that touches and inspires, and that aims to build bridges not walls. Here is their story.
Learner, maker, systems thinker, innovator and tech evangelist, Luciana splits her time between growing the Realities Centre London — a new innovation space, incubator and academy for B2B/enterprise VR, AR, MR and AI — and Unfold UK, promoting women/diversity in future in the UK. Passionate about VR and tech for good, she carries ongoing research on the possibilities and challenges immersive tech presents as re neuroscience, empathy and female empowerment.
She was elected one of Code First Girls ‘25 Ones to Watch’, 'Top 5 Female Role Models in the Tech Industry', and Virtual Perceptions' 'Heroes of VR' in 2016.
Content Creation & Production that drives User Engagement because you Experience the Content.
George Egbuonu is the founder of VR eCards a VR platform and content creation tool that allows you to personalize and share a virtual reality experience instantly in the form of a VR eCard. He is a technology entrepreneur and product centric visionary with both a mechanical engineering and MBA degrees. He is also a bestselling Author and a movie producer.
Influencer Marketing is hot. It’s estimated that 84% of marketers will launch an influencer marketing campaign in the next 12-months. With more brands jumping into the mix, there’s the very real danger of messing up so don’t be surprised if we tell you that “Kimmie” isn’t an influencer.
In this presentation, Joseph and Bee will share 10 tangible steps on how to work with influencers the right way, how to protect your brand, and how to define and scale your strategy for uber growth. The advice is solid, given TapInfluence has been in the business for almost 10 years and is the only influencer marketing solution with a proven 11x ROI.
we give an overview how augmented reality can be used to get ride of hardware for indoor navigation and position. And on top we show many use cases from the obvious airports, shopping malls, museum to the cases we did not see our solution at first sight but have a lot of new clients and use cases there like factories, building maintenance and so on
The newest VR Intelligence survey clearly shows that the lack of engaging content is holding the industry back. On the other hand content creators need better distribution of VR/AR headsets. In comparison we can ask ourselves: 'how much would I pay and what kind of mobile phone would I buy if it would not allow me to have video calls or take pictures and share them live on my social networks'?
EF EVE™ is a live holographic streaming engine which is changing the industry by bringing real time 3D VR/AR experiences. Just imagine putting on your VR/AR glasses and in a split second traveling miles to visit your friend in New York or standing next to Ed Sheeran during his performance in Brazil.
Lets have a live demo of EF EVE™, and discuss the future of live 3D events for VR/AR.
This presentation will look at the new opportunities being opened up for the visualisation of data within both personal and collaborative 3D spaces, delivered to mobile, browser, desktop, virtual reality and social virtual world/social virtual reality environments. The pros and cons of both 3D and VR environments for the creation and sharing of data visualisations will be considered, tools which let you do dataviz in 3D and VR today presented, and future development pathways discussed.
Augmented Reality in Business: Assessing the Potential
This live panel will set the scene for augmented reality (AR) in business; what are the use cases? Who's beginning to adopt the technology? Where are we seeing success? The panel of experts will then discuss areas of growth and the challenges that lie ahead.
The panelists will try to break through the surrounding hype and discuss in detail the true potential and challenges for AR when business look towards adoption.
Featuring an industry-leading selection of Augmented reality experts:
- Josh Downs, Community Manager, BrightTALK (Moderator)
- Alice Bonasio, Technology Author and Journalist
- Max Dawes, Partnerships & Marketing Director, Zappar
- Mickael Jordan, Co-Founder & COO, Augment
For more information on Alice Bonasio please visit:
While many companies and institutions understand the need to investigate AR and VR, the path to success is a long one. Often, there are several teams at a single company looking at ways to leverage this technology, for internal processes as well as customer- and consumer-facing solutions.
This panel will explore ways to effectively bring this vision to fruition:
• Identifying the right use cases
• Getting internal buy-in and budget
• Finding development resources
• Rolling out new AR/VR processes and products
Augmented, mixed, and virtual reality compose a spectrum for next-gen computing that is disrupting or accelerating the business objectives of companies across almost every industry. With an ever growing number of pilots and available solutions, it is imperative that businesses develop a strategy of where to play and how to win, while avoiding technology for technology’s sake, in order to create new value.
Jiten Dajee is a subject matter expert on digital reality technology spanning the entire value chain of augmented, mixed, and virtual reality. Jiten has been involved with Digital Reality technology since his first joint-venture in healthcare wearables in 2011. He joined Deloitte Consulting Innovation to lead the rapid commercialization of digital reality across industrial and commercial sectors. He brings an end-to-end understanding of how optics, networks, semiconductors, platforms, products, and will interact in the next-gen computing medium. Jiten specializes in market intelligence, technology adoption, solution integration, and strategic growth planning of digital reality in enterprise.
-Summarize the Studies on Non-immersive Virtual Reality Therapy
-Summarize the Studies on Immersive Virtual Reality Therapy
-Discuss Current uses of Technology
-Discuss the Future of the Field
-Q & A
Brandon Birckhead is a physician who founded Immergence Technologies, LLC, a company to help dentists use virtual reality in their practice and collaborate with developers to create tailored content. He is also the coordinator of the VRARA Digital Health Committee. Current research focus has been on exploring the immersive effect of different VR applications. He graduated from Mayo Clinic Medical School in 2016.
Webinars have become an incredibly versatile and effective content marketing tactic that has been proven to drive higher value leads. As a result, marketers are being challenged to change and optimise the way they run webinars to attract and nurture their target audience.
For this year’s BrightTALK Webinar Benchmarks Report, we analysed more than 10,000 webinars to understand the key metrics behind top programmes and how marketers are effectively using webinars to drive demand for their business.
Join us for highlights and analysis from this year’s report, including:
- Best practices for using webinars to drive stronger pipeline and nurture strategies
- Suggested timelines for driving audience to your webinars
- Tips for optimising titles and abstracts to attract more relevant audiences
Join us April 27th for a panel discussion on how to put the human first while creating for Virtual Reality. Part of the VR/AR BrightTALK Summit, our panelists will exchange on how to take user and audience in consideration during the Virtual Reality creation process.
As Virtual Reality is getting more and more exposure, it is time to highlight the right practices of designing a Virtual Reality project and see what we can do to put the human first.
- Do Virtual Reality creators consider the audience they address before/while developing their projects? Why is this crucial? How and when to do so?
- Are we more careful today to offer more accessible VR experiences than a year ago?
- How is this evolving? Do studios and creators tend to integrate more the human in the creation process?
The panel will be led by Amandine Flachs, Events and Communication manager at the Realities Centre. She will be joined by a variety of Virtual Reality leaders, including creators, game developers, agency and B/B professionals.
As the digital experience proliferates in everyday life and we begin to migrate into the new virtual reality medium, how do we create the most human and organic digital experience?
Moving forward, digital devices not only grow smaller and closer to the body, but daily use time explodes. The challenge is using design strategies around user experience to mitigate consumer pain points to allow for seamless immersion in your experience or VR product.
We will talk about how about how design must be incorporated as a process and strategy in VR builds for success.
CX is widely recognised as the key battleground for B2B companies in the increasingly digitally-enabled buyer environment. But what does great CX look like for B2B brands? And, more to the point, what role can B2B marketers play in getting it right?
Leveraging primary research conducted with B2B buyers, this webinar will examine the cornerstones of how to get CX right in a B2B environment, and look at the provide practical tips and actionable strategies for marketers looking to raise their CX game.
It will be presented by B2B Marketing’s Editor-in-chief Joel Harrison, who will be joined by David Hicks of specialist CX consultancy, and marketing trainer and consultant Shane Redding.
In this session, you’ll learn:
• Marketing’s role in delivering excellent CX
• The role of influencers in CX
• How to measure and report CX, and to whom.
• How to create a company-wide approach to CX
Organizations that prioritize employer branding are 250% more likely to rate their overall talent acquisition efforts as highly effective!
That’s an impressive stat, but how does it translate into dollars and cents? In other words: what is a strong employer brand really worth to your company?
While employer branding may not be an exact science, you can still calculate values for each of the benefits and costs associated with your branding efforts. This webinar will show you how to build that business case for investing in your employer brand, vital metrics for measuring the success of your efforts, and insights into where to allocate your valuable resources.
- How to develop an ROI formula that best fits your company
- The essential elements for measuring success
- How to assign specific values to intangible elements
- Where to focus your branding efforts for maximum results
As ideas, apps, and innovations continue to explode onto the scene, what was once considered far-off in the distance is literally around the corner. Event professionals must decide both which technologies to implement to improve the attendee experience, and new ways to encourage social sharing.
In this webinar, Matthew Howarth from Cvent will explore what’s in store for event technology and social media in 2017.
Matthew will additionally discuss:
- New ways to use Snapchat, Augmented Reality, and Video- Enabled Beacons to create memorable moments for attendees.
- How technology will change the way attendees consume content both in the short-term and beyond.
The value of a subscription business model is its consistency: predictable revenue to lifetime customer value, you've got a solid foundation to start seeing incredible growth—and that comes directly from becoming the 6 million dollar man of customer acquisition.
That's where the subscription model delivers another distinct advantage: The capability to identify your most profitable customers, and the technology—a wealth of key data about marketing, customer and billing events—right at your fingertips.
Now how do you turn that data into insights to optimize subscriber acquisition and accelerate your business growth up to 60 mph or more? Join this interactive VB Live event to learn how, plus tap into the latest research and benchmarks on key subscriber acquisition metrics.
In this webinar, you'll:
* Identify the most effective subscription plans and promotions
* Compare your trial program performance against industry benchmarks
* Use best practices to create a frictionless subscription experience
* Capture the key metrics for measuring acquisition performance--plan performance, MRR, LTV and more.
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Emma Clark, Sr Product Manager, Recurly
A push notification is a tricky kind of social engagement: it can be a tap on the shoulder, a punch in the face, or water torture. In other words, it can be tremendously successful at driving commerce and engagement, or it could piss your customer off so badly they'll go rip you a new one on Twitter. And we've seen how well that works out for brands.
At the very least, every misstep reduces open rates, strikes a blow against retention and destroys engagement. You want to know how to not be the boor at a cocktail party, because push notifications, one of the most powerful and immediate engagement tools in your arsenal (when you do it right) can garner 2770% higher conversion rates.
Don't be part of the 63 percent of marketers who stumble on the messaging, timing, and frequency of your notification strategy—join this interactive VB Live event.
* Discover the one trick to never-fail push notifications everywhere, not just apps
* Drive 2770% higher conversion rates through a specific kind of push notifications
* Learn how to apply behavioral triggered push notifications in your own marketing strategy
* Build better timing into your push notifications to increase conversions
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology for VentureBeat
• Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
For LTV, engagement, and lifecycle, organic installs blow paid install campaigns out of the water—and they're a lot cheaper. VB Insight analysts report that if you want to boost organic downloads by at least 20 percent—or in some cases double or even triple that rate—you need to get in the ASO game.
ASO basics have been buried alive in the avalanche of new apps, flawed app search, and rapid-fire algorithm changes that aren't always developer friendly. To get the most out of your entire marketing funnel, not just your app store presence, you need to step up your ASO game with these key takeaways from our latest in-depth, Godzilla-sized ASO report.
For report highlights, key best practices and can't-miss ASO insights from super-analyst Stewart Rogers, join our latest interactive VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll:
* Learn why ASO is fundamental to the success of any app
* Familiarize yourself with the pillars of solid ASO strategy
* Leverage technology to increase your lifetime user value
* Think beyond keywords for your search strategies
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Peggy Anne Salz, Chief Analyst, MobileGroove
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat