Marketing cloud terminology may be ringing in the ears of savvy marketers everywhere, but using cloud-based technology effectively is more than a dream of Silicon Valley wonks. After all, U.S. consumers are multi-screening regularly, using 2.42 devices on average and simultaneously (short attention spans, anyone?) If you listen closely, you can hear the whooshing sounds of your customers zipping from device to device. This is where the marketing cloud comes in.
Mobile consumers expect an omnichannel experience – one that seamlessly directs them from phone to website to social media. Siloed messaging and single-channel branding no longer work. Your customers are everywhere all the time and the marketing cloud supports coordinated engagement between channels.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Choose a marketing cloud solution that suits your operation size (whether small or enterprise level)
* Determine the ROI you can expect from cloud marketing
* Engage users across channels more effectively
* Diversify your marketing strategy through unexpected SaaS possibilities
* TJ Hunter, Sr. Director of Consumer Marketing for Rosetta Stone's Consumer Division
* Andy Lark, CMO, Xero
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Register for this free webinar today!
Sponsored by Oracle Marketing Cloud