Rachel Henney, Senior Category Manager for Contingent Staffing – Microsoft Michael Wachholz, COO – Beeline
Many organizations are experiencing unprecedented growth in the management of their contingent labor programs. During this session, we will explore one organization’s approach to the management of the evolving program. Microsoft will plan to discuss the importance of the VMS partner in the expansion of the different types of contingent labor and the expansion into other geographies. This session will include Microsoft’s experience, the good, the bad, and the ugly including lessons learned and the importance of a strong VMS partnership.
You will learn:
* The Challenges You Can Expect When You Expand Scope
* The Challenges You Can Expect When You Expand Geographically Across the Globe
* The Strategy for Managing Change Through an Evolving Program
* The Strategy for Supporting a Global Program
* The Strategy for Approaching a Global Expansion