Unified communications improve collaboration and increase productivity among employees through technologies such as VoIP, instant messaging and social media. Join this community to learn how to benefit from the full value of unified communications and collaboration technologies.
The May deadline for GDPR is approaching fast – and companies that don’t have a solution will face stiff fines. Businesses need to understand the different categories of data, how data is stored, how it moves throughout an organization, and what technical measures they need to take to ensure they are compliant.
In this 30-minute webinar, GDPR-certified expert Paul Kendall will explain:
- Critical steps to achieve compliance
- What companies need to protect
- How to protect data that lives inside the EU and how to access that data outside the EU
- Why Forcepoint's GDPR solution is unique
- What different data breaches mean for GDPR fine activity and how to minimize your chances of losing data
Seven out of ten IT professionals rated improving collaboration as a high priority in their organization; and whatever your job role, we think you’d agree that organizations that collaborate effectively have happier employees and are more successful.
Here at Lifesize, we have some incredibly effective, collaborative customers. Join us as we take their real-word examples and dive into the seven habits they share in their successful collaboration programs.
This NMG hosted panel will discuss the opportunities for commercial real estate companies as connectivity can be the bridge to a myriad of smart building solutions that reduce OPEX in the long-run as well as provide added incentives for tenants who want to be green.
The point of demarcation between a telco operator’s network and the end-user has been rife with innovation as operators have invested heavily in network functions virtualization (NFV), all in an effort to provide more agile delivery of virtual network functions (VNFs), such as routers, firewalls, and more.
On this NMG hosted panel will discuss how telcos continue to pursue innovation at the customer edge via the deployment of universal CPEs or edge based NFV infrastructures comprised of white box hardware and open source software.
Low-latency IoT applications, such as autonomous vehicles, smart cities, and virtual reality are all building the use case for further extending compute infrastructure towards the network edge.
This NMG hosted panel will discuss the rationale for placing pools of compute infrastructure further out into the network and the applications that will require new cloud computing topologies, such as multi-access edge computing and fog computing.
With the emergence of new technologies such as augmented and virtual reality, autonomous cars, drones and IOT with smart cities, data is increasingly being produced at the user end of the network. These use cases demand real-time processing and communication between distributed endpoints, creating the need for efficient processing at the network edge.
On this NMG hosted panel will explore the change in value chain with Edge Compute and will bring different perspectives on this major industry transformation.
Enterprise collaboration apps and services continue their rapid growth with many firms adopting rich-media workspaces such as Cisco Spark, Jabber, and UC networks to drive productivity gains and foster greater teamwork.
However, new, rich collaborative technologies must also satisfy the demands of compliance and legal stakeholders to ensure that new information risks are not created.
Watch this webinar, “Collaboration in 2018: Key Trends Driving Enterprise Adoption”, as we discuss:
• The trends driving firms to adopt Cisco Spark, messaging workspaces, and UC
• How firms are proactively tackling compliance risks
• How Actiance helps to unleash new collaborative technologies while staying in control of information risks
Have you wondered which solution--on-premise, cloud, or hybrid—is the right Unified Communications architecture for your organization? Would you like to know which provider costs the most—and least?
Nemertes has the answer!
In this first episode of our five-part series on Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC), Robin Gareiss, Nemertes President and Founder, will present findings from our real-world research on UCC costs—based on the cost data from our 2018-19 Unified Communications and Collaboration Research study.
She also will introduce The Nemertes UC Cost Analysis Tool, our on-line, interactive, customizable tool that allows you to cost-compare solutions and providers. With this tool you’ll find out which architecture, and which provider, are the best fit for your organization.
This episode will take an in-depth look at UC Total Cost of Ownership and will cover:
• How to use Nemertes’ Online Cost Analysis Tool to get the data you need to make the best decisions
• How operational, implementation, and capital costs vary with on-prem, cloud, and hybrid deployments
• The Nemertes True Cost of Operations™ of key collaboration technologies including telephony, meetings, team collaboration, and more
• Which providers offer the lowest costs and best value, based on cost data and provider ratings from IT leaders across all industries
• What you’ll save on operational costs by investing in management and monitoring tools
We look forward to sharing all this information with you and to answering as many of your questions as possible!
The cloud native approach by Metaswitch for the development of telco networks has resulted in the first virtualized cloud native IMS system, called Clearwater allowing operators to help roll out their next generation cloud native infrastructure. Ian Maclean, CMO of Metaswitch talks about how cloud native designs will help build out the next generation core network that will support technologies like 5G.
Did you know our partnership with Microsoft continues to grow? Box now integrates with Microsoft's global-scale Azure cloud platform, bringing your people, information and applications together to transform your workflows.
Box using Azure is the first product milestone in the expanded partnership between Box and Microsoft. Now customers can benefit from combining our Cloud Content Management platform with Microsoft's global-scale Azure cloud platform to:
- Simplify cross-company collaborative processes between employees and external stakeholders
- Securely manage content for the enterprise through integrations with 1,000+ best-of-breed apps, including Office 365
- Deliver new digital experiences and streamline business processes by bringing Box capabilities to their own custom apps
In this webinar, we’ll explore all this and more — and you’ll learn what the Box and Microsoft partnership means for you.
From loan applications to insurance claims to medical records, collecting and sharing content is a key part of any customer experience. But integrating content management into your customer portals can be complicated, expensive and create security risks. In this webinar, we'll dive into how you can use the Box Platform APIs to integrate secure content management into your customer portals, enabling an engaging experience for your customers and meeting the security and compliance requirements of your business.
Join the webinar to:
- Understand scenarios for securely sharing and collecting content from external users via a portal
- Hear real-world examples of successful integrations of Box Platform into portals
- Learn about the features and capabilities of the Box Platform APIs
- Dive into the "how" of integrating content management into portals with code samples and demos
Teams today use more apps than ever to get work done. Content, which flows through every aspect of a company — from people to systems to processes — can get fragmented and difficult to secure across different tools. That's why today's most innovative companies look to open, cloud-based content platforms that integrate with the best-of-breed technologies they use, keeping all their teams productive and ensuring each part of the business runs smoothly and securely.
During this webinar, you'll learn how Box gives teams a central, secure way to manage their information and helps them get work done with the productivity apps they already use.
Watch this webinar to:
- Learn about our 1,400+ native integrations with the most popular business apps
- See demos with Salesforce, Office 365, Adobe Sign and Slack
- Hear directly how customer James Irvine Foundation uses Box integrated with Office365, Smartsheet and DocuSign to get work done faster
The collaboration and productivity gains powered by your extended enterprise should be a catalyst for your business. However, if not properly managed, they may increase the risk of data loss and maintaining compliance. Setting the content guardrails to properly secure and govern the flow of sensitive business information through this broad ecosystem is critical to the safety of your business.
In response to the security and compliance challenges many organizations face trying to take advantage of this today, we built security classifications for content, into Box Governance. Today, we are excited to announce the expansion of our long-standing partnership with Palo Alto Networks, by integrating Box Governance with Aperture SaaS security, to further enhance how data in Box is classified and your extended enterprise is secured.
Watch this webinar to learn how you can enable the collaboration your business needs, while keeping your enterprise content protected.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The challenges of protecting sensitive data in the extended enterprise - and the four steps you need to take to effectively enable secure collaboration
- How Box and Palo Alto Networks help you properly, manage, secure and govern business content
- How Aperture and Box Governance integrate to automatically classify sensitive Box content and enforce security policies to help reduce the risk of data loss
Have you ever felt like there must be a better way to work?
During this webinar, Chris Marsh, Research Director of Workforce Productivity and Compliance at 451, will delve into the challenges of the modern enterprise in managing work across siloed teams, data and tools.
Then, Emilie Bisson-Runac, Bel Brands USA's Industrial Development Director, will share how One2Team, a work management platform, has helped them achieve seamless orchestration of product development to accelerate time-to-market.
One2Team's Chief Product Officer, Stephan Schirrecker will wrap up the discussion by sharing insight into One2Team's product roadmap followed by a Q&A session to respond to your questions.
Ask yourself – could your company’s IT department handle a complex project in a short timeframe? Could it, for instance, integrate hundreds of new users and 35 branch offices in less than 30 days?
That's where Accudata Systems' proven methodology comes in. During this quick 30-minute webinar, you’ll learn Accudata’s proven formula for success – and understand how IT departments can revolutionize the way they operate. We will cover:
•Why IT departments struggle with large projects
•How to prioritize IT integration tasks
•Accudata’s five-step proven process to reduce project complexity
•Review a customer example that includes integrating 35 new sites and 600+ users into an existing organization in less than 30 days
The rapid adoption of mobile and social communications is disrupting many businesses, challenging enterprises to engage customers from any location, on any device and at any time. This creates an opportunity for competitive advantage for those who can harness social across the customer journey.
For regulated firms, leveraging social and mobile communications offers the same benefits, but must be balanced with the compliance and security controls to ensure that you can protect your brand and avoid regulatory mishaps.
Watch this webinar “Navigating the Social Business Journey,” as Actiance and Hootsuite discuss:
• How organizations are digitally transforming in highly regulated industries
• Actionable strategies to unify your customer’s journey from attainment to close to retention
• Approaches to managing compliance risk while safeguarding social channels
As NFV and other technologies will soon support the realization of 5G, Sprint expects all core functions to eventually be cloud native. Along the way, Sprint is carefully managing their migration to mesh fully with the holistic goals of the company and the infrastructure requirements mandated by 5G.
On this NMG hosted panel, we will find out how a major mobile operator is embracing the promise of cloud native technologies and applications while managing the practicalities of existing equipment and services.
At Box, we're dedicated to creating a better way to do business with Cloud Content Management. That means uniting all your people, information and applications in the cloud to drive secure collaboration and productivity across the extended enterprise. And we have some exciting updates that will transform the way work happens at your organization.
In this webinar, we'll bring you up to speed on all the news at Box. During the session, you'll hear about:
- Box Relay, our simple, secure workflow tool — and watch a live demo
- Box GxP Validation, accelerated validation in the cloud for life sciences and pharma companies
- Box Zones, data residency that keeps your valuable data at home
- Box Notes, our note-taking app for teams — and see it in action
- Box Command Line Interface, a way to manage Box services directly from your command line
- Box Transform, a new service offering that helps accelerate your digital transformation
- We'll have a Q&A session at the end of the webinar too!
As CA brings its Data Protection (formerly Orchestria) product to end-of-life, it naturally raises questions among customers.
In response to this news, Actiance has launched its “CA Data Protection/Orchestria Safe Landing program” which provides a smooth, cost-effective path for customers to migrate from CA Data Protection/Orchestria to Actiance Alcatraz while continuing to meet compliance policy obligations.
Watch this Webinar with our partner Technically Creative, CA Data Protection experts, for an interactive webinar where you will learn:
• Best Practices in migrating safely from CA Data Protection while preserving important historical data
• How Actiance can help you meet your supervisory obligations with confidence
• How our Health Check workshop can help you to accurately scope your migration
Join CA Data Protection experts John Pepe and Christopher Amatulli from Technically Creative, who will share their unique insights into how you can continue to enforce your critical supervisory review policies.
Team collaboration apps like Slack, Spark, Glip, and Microsoft Teams are taking the enterprise market by storm. Given the more than 20 apps now on the market, where do IT leaders begin?
In this webinar series, we'll provide insight and guidance based on Nemertes' 2018 Unified Communications and Collaboration Research Study, answering the following questions:
• What is the state of team collaboration adoption?
• What are the drivers and business cases?
• How do customers rate their vendors?
• Will team collaboration replace or augment existing UC apps?
• What are the pros and cons of a single vendor versus multi-vendor approach?
• How do I integrate team collaboration into business apps and workflows?
• How do I address security, governance, and compliance?
• How are vendors differentiating themselves?
• What are the on-premises alternatives if cloud is not an option?
Attendees will gain the information they need to make better decisions as they build and deploy their own team collaboration strategy.
We look forward to sharing this information with you!
Von der Cloud über das Netzwerk bis zum Endpunkt
Erfahren Sie, wie Cisco seine Security-Strategie erweitert hat. Wie kann Cisco Advanced Malware Protection Ihr Unternehmen vor den komplexen Cyber-Angriffen von heute schützen.
Digital transformation has disrupted the payments ecosystem. Recent technology innovations around contactless payment have transformed the payment industry by providing concrete advantages and benefits to both merchants and consumers. Applying contactless functionality to traditional payment cards can enable a better customer experience based on convenience and ease of use. Furthermore, by promoting contactless payment, merchants can improve their operational efficiency through faster digital transactions that reduce payment times. The infrastructure deployed to process contactless payments must be certified and aligned with the latest security standards to ensure success.
· Understand the recent specifications and requirements published for Latin America
· Hear about the new Visa deadline regarding contactless implementation
· Find out how your organization can derive competitive advantage by embracing contactless payments
· Discuss expected industry transformation with key industry stakeholders
Welcome to the White Hat Files – a monthly series where the best white hat hackers give you what you need to know about the threat landscape.
Our first White Hat File comes from Josh Berry, who holds OSCP, CISSP, and GIAC certifications.
In this 15-minute webinar, he’ll give you the rundown on Accudata’s most-seen vulnerabilities, as well as best practices you can use to defeat attackers looking to dissect and destroy your business.
Digital information is the lifeblood of every enterprise business. You need content services that integrate with your existing on premise and Cloud technologies to ingest your content and store that information in accessible pieces so it can be found, managed and viewed across the globe in real time. Join ASG’s Product and Solutions Consulting team to discover how the powerful content services offered by Mobius can help transform the way you do business and access information.
During this 30 minute webinar, you’ll explore the granular policy management that lies at the foundation of Mobius’ architecture and see how Mobius allows your teams to manage content easily through regulations and corporate policies while ensuring your business remains competitive.
Quality of experience is key to a successful UC environment and Skype for Business is no different.In this session we will discuss keys to troubleshooting Voice and Video in a Skype for Business deployment, whether that is on-premises, hybrid or cloud.
Wondering how to maximize your workforce’s productivity? It all starts with their first day and your company’s onboarding process. Effective onboarding can mean 50% greater new-hire productivity, and with talent acquisition costs at 1/3 an employee’s compensation that’s a fact that can’t be ignored. Yet, many organizations struggle to develop a cost-effective and streamlined approach to technology enablement, though it’s critical to their onboarding efforts.
Join ASG Technologies on May 29th to hear from digital workspace expert, Michael Collins, and head of HR, Licia Williams, on how you can quickly onboard new staff, whether employees, contractors, or consultants, with the tools and information that they need, right from the start. All while reducing your onboarding costs substantially.
You’ll learn how digital workspaces:
• Support any device, anywhere – so you can engage the best talent regardless of location.
• Embed IT policies regarding security, governance, and regulatory compliance.
• Are tailored to an employee’s role, but support personalization to suit individual work styles.
• Offer a single point of control to facilitate a secure offboarding process.
Successful onboarding is NOT just a matter of completing paperwork, selecting benefits, and getting a tour of the office. Getting your workforce up and running quickly and effectively will accelerate productivity. With digital workspaces, IT and HR can partner to ensure every new employee hits the ground running on Day 1.
In this highly interactive introductory-level session, you'll learn about the two main ways to share with Box, when to use them, and how to balance giving people the right amount of access with security concerns. Bring your questions for the optional 30 minute Q&A in the second half!
Today’s CDO must navigate significant change. Just how significant is one of the insights revealed in this newly released report. ASG Technologies, in collaboration with Wipro, surveyed senior data management and governance executives to produce “Uncovering the Progress of the CDO 2.0.”
The report reveals that 50 percent of respondents do not have solutions in place to support data inventory, 66 percent do not use data lineage solutions and 53 percent lack automated governance, workflow and issue management. These findings suggest that most organizations lack the insights needed to maintain regulatory compliance and make informed business decisions.
Join ASG Technologies and Wipro as we share actionable insights to help data management executives tackle big challenges including:
• Lagging and uncertain governance tactics: Enhancing governance models requires strategic use of data discovery and lineage to determine where data moves and how it gets transformed.
• Inefficient governance processes: Automating governance, workflow and issue management improve data practices and are fundamental with timely compliance and full data value.
• Unseen data and lost value: Pushing for business value-added digitization calls for an enhanced governance model capable of supporting a much-changed environment.
Learn how maturing Data Governance can help you move towards CDO 2.0.
The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil but data. IoT data will change so many industries and is waiting for someone to extract, analyze and exploit it. This presentation will examine the barriers that have prevented the connection of high volumes of low cost sensors and will highlight the key use cases for big data management and analytics across networks.
About the presenter:
Kevin has 25 years experience in the mobile telecom industry, having held a number of senior positions with Mobile Network Operators and infrastructure vendors. During the last 10 years his career has focused on enabling service providers, infrastructure vendors and mobile operators to grow their global M2M/IoT businesses by establishing relationships with external stakeholders in the value chain and creating opportunities for collaboration.