Rob Boyd, Cisco TechWise TV; Nick Lippis, Founder and CEO, Lippis Enterprises
Learn from experts the best ways to prepare your WAN for cloud computing.
Despite recent innovations for accelerating cloud and mobile computing, one critical area has remained neglected—the WAN. With the majority of workers in remote offices, you may find it difficult to deliver a secure cloud experience with adequate application performance. Traditional networks are not cloud-ready, and must be re-designed to benefit from the cost efficiencies and business agility of cloud computing.
Join panelists Nick Lippis, Founder and CEO of Lippis Enterprises, and Rahul Tripathi, Director of Product Management for Services Routing at Cisco, as they discuss:
• Why traditional WANs are challenged by cloud computing
• The requirements for a cloud-ready branch office
• Solutions for robust security, accelerated application performance, and efficient operations
• Management tools that improve visibility and control
• Next steps for getting your WAN cloud-ready
Don’t let the network be an afterthought during your journey to the cloud. Sign up for the Cisco webinar series today and ensure your success.