Peter Waterhouse, CA Technologies; Jim Frey, Enterprise Management Associates: Mark Balch, Cisco
To increase agility, drive workforce productivity and better support customers’, business is demanding the delivery of new innovative applications, including collaboration, video, VDI and everything cloud. All this, however, must be achieved with flat budgets and without introducing additional risk. This is the “New Normal” for IT.
To reduce data center costs and speed service delivery, organizations are adopting converged infrastructure platforms like Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), while readying the network with the capabilities and capacity needed to deliver dynamic services. Doing this effectively not only requires performance visibility to maintain uptime, but also better insights into where new technology infrastructure will be most effective for the business.
On June 6th, together with Enterprise Management Associates, we’ll discuss the transformative trends and technologies shaping IT and business today. We’ll also show how CA Technologies and Cisco are working together to help our customers accelerate innovation by cost effectively ensuring quality-of-service and an optimum customer experience – especially for new applications hosted in unified datacenter and delivered across a truly borderless network. During this session you’ll gain valuable insights into how organizations can:
• Leverage Cisco UCS platforms to better support the delivery of new virtualized cloud services the business is demanding
• Maintain and exceed service levels, manage performance and ensure Cisco UCS compute power is there when the business needs it
• Proactively manage the performance of tier 1 applications, virtualized services and infrastructure to increase ROI and accelerate time-to-value of Cisco investments
• Deliver real-time visibility and historical analysis into bandwidth consumption and application response times to drive business performance improvements
• Provide extensible, value-added services including voice and video quality-of-experience management