Unified communications improve collaboration and increase productivity among employees through technologies such as VoIP, instant messaging and social media. Join this community to learn how to benefit from the full value of unified communications and collaboration technologies.
The increasing mobile workforce is impacting corporate mobility management needs and costs.
Speaker Michele Pelino, Principal Analyst at Forrester, will share Forrester’s research on how enterprises are addressing this challenge.
Joining her will be Pallavi Vanacharla, product marketing at Cisco Jasper, will share how their new platform – Control Center for Mobile Enterprise - puts the control back in the hands of enterprise.
What you’ll learn:
*Real examples of mobility challenges faced by enterprise IT teams
*Forrester data on the top mobility management tools and services in use today
*How Cisco Jasper automates mobility management
Michele Pelino, Principal Analyst at Forrester & Pallavi Vanacharla, Head of Prod. Mktg Mobility at Cisco Jasper
Email is still the most commonly used communication tool in the workplace. Outlook is Microsoft's most-used application across mobile and desktop, yet it has many features that users don't always know about or take advantage of.
Join this webcast to:
- Take your Outlook skills to the next level
- Learn our power users' most useful time-saving tricks
- Find out about brand-new innovations to the Outlook experience
Institutions today are faced with the challenge of integrating technology into the classroom while teaching students of all learning styles and abilities—including students with disabilities. The Office 365 suite provides students and educators with tools to adapt course work, problem solve from different perspectives, and create a more equitable space for learning in the era of digital transformation.
Join this webcast to:
- Discover the built-in accessibility functionality of Office 365
- Learn how to accommodate impairments in vision, learning, mobility and dexterity, hearing and deafness, and language
- Empower all your students to achieve more
This webcast is part of our Microsoft in education virtual productivity webcast series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
What could a hybrid PPM approach do for your organization?
Gartner reports that 75% to 80% of organizations are using some form of agile project management process.
Although agile project management has been around for many years, the way we adapt it has changed significantly, especially as project portfolio management (PPM) practices have evolved.
In today’s businesses, technology plays a crucial role in our success, but technology can also make things more uncertain. This uncertainty has given us the motive to be more flexible and requires a “think on your feet” mentality. For this reason, we've seen a big spike in Agile PPM over the last few years. So how do we continue to deliver stability and efficiency, the result of traditional style PPM, while also giving in to necessary risks that lead to innovation and competitive edge?
It’s simple: accept the value in each method, avoid the inevitable pains that may develop with segregation, and opt for a unified agile and traditional PPM model.
Join this webcast to:
- Understand the evolution of project management
•- Gain an overview of agile project management
- Learn the benefits of hybrid/unified PPM
- Discover hybrid project management tools to support today's PPM
Microsoft’s Skype for Business (S4B) continues to experience rapid adoption as organizations seek more agile means to communicate and collaborate. Organizations of all sizes are using Skype for Business to realize productivity improvement, greater responsiveness to customer needs, and more effective internal collaboration. However, for those faced with complex regulatory demands, they must also ensure that communications are managed to comply with external regulations and internal policies, such as the disabling of specific features or enforcement of ethical boundaries between departments and groups.
With that in mind, what issues should organizations look out for when utilizing or considering deploying S4B?
Join Robert Cruz from Actiance with Special Guest Aamer Kaleem, CTO, Skype for Business at Microsoft Corporation as they explore this and other topics including:
• The market drivers impacting adoption of Skype for Business;
• Key current and upcoming capabilities of S4B;
• How Actiance can help in harnessing S4B, while also meeting regulatory and eDiscovery demands
The Internet of Things is upon us. Vast amounts of big data are quickly approaching and network traffic, latency and bandwidth are at higher demands than ever. Storing, transmitting, and analyzing this data from IoT devices will require a secure and agile network architecture. Network failover and network security will be of the utmost importance.
How will these changes in demand and technologies have an impact on new standards and protocols? Will network communications between devices and the cloud be safe? Tune into this dynamic panel discussion with leading IoT and network experts for the state of IoT networks.
Ahmed Banafa, SJSU Faculty Member and LinkedIn IoT Influencer
Ryan Allphin, CTO, Cradlepoint
Brenda Boehm, Chief Strategy Officer & Board Advisor, IoT Smart Solutions, TIA
Are you convinced about SD-WAN’s transformational potential and looking at building a compelling business case to adopt the technology for your enterprise? Coevolve and VeloCloud has been working with enterprises to help develop and validate a variety of SD-WAN business models, taking into consideration the transition between existing environment and the new SD-WAN environment and the entire service lifecycle.
In this webinar, we would like to share with you:
· The business case applied to three real SD-WAN use cases
· What technical benefits are achievable and how should they be evaluated
· Why you need to consider operational implications of SD-WAN
Join Tim Sullivan, CEO of Coevolve and Sasha Nunke, Director of Marketing, VeloCloud as they discuss how to build a viable SD-WAN business case for enterprise.
Organizations have long used Microsoft's communication solutions to drive productive meetings. But with new Skype for Business capabilities, the meetings experience has gotten even better. Skype Room Systems and Microsoft Surface Hub help deliver more productive meetings, simply.
Join this webcast to:
- Unlock the power of the group with Microsoft Surface Hub, a powerful team collaboration device designed to advance the way people work together naturally
- See how to transform meeting spaces ranging from small huddle areas to large conference rooms with a collaborative Skype for Business experience that's simple to use, deploy, and manage
- Find out how to select the right system and audio video peripherals from our partners
This webcast is part of our Complete cloud communications series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
Stay up to date with compliance and keep your data secure.
Protecting student and teacher data is paramount for schools. With Office 365 for Education, it’s your data. You own it. You control it. And it's yours to take with you if you decide to leave the service. Microsoft uses the customer data in the Office 365 services only for the benefit of the customer—we don’t use or share customer data for commercial purposes other than to provide you with the best Office 365 service.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how using Office 365 for Education allows for the best collaboration experience while maintaining the highest security standards.
Join this webinar to learn how you can:
- Safeguard your data with Office 365's transparent data protection and usage guidelines.
- Stay up to date with ever-evolving industry compliance standards including FERPA, HIPAA, COPPA and CIPA, thanks to Office 365's free built-in security and privacy controls.
- Use Office 365 within your school to transform learning in the classroom.
This webinar is part of our Microsoft in education: Transforming education webinar series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
Businesses today have a huge amount of data at their disposal, but are they making it work for them? With the typical business storing information from various sources in different places, the challenge is collating this into a usable form that is also cost-efficient.
This is crucial, as having genuine insights into your customers’ behaviour is critical in understanding how to delight them and keep them as brand advocates. What you don’t know, you can’t change, and this session will explain how analysing existing data streams can find solutions to problems you may not have realised existed.
- How to make your analytics work harder for you
- What the data you already have can teach you about your customers, and ultimately improve service
- How to make sure your data analytics is cost effective
About David Rowlands
David is responsible for the 8x8 Contact Centre portfolio in the EMEA region, with a passion for using technology to find solutions to business issues. With over 20 years’ experience in the integration of Voice and Data techniques to marry applications to events and drive down transactional costs and increase efficiencies, David has been recognised as a leader in his field.
David was the owner and founder of ICT Associates, winning the BT Voice and Data integrator of the year for his work in the design and deployment of Public Sector contact centres. He used the skills learnt to drive down costs for the private sector and featured in the Open Universities Business School as an exemplar of business techniques.
Lifesize is back with a brand new … webinar. Because you might be using 4.4 of the wrong collaboration tools and have no idea. Fear not, we’re connecting with Spiceworks to dig in to some new stats on shadow IT and the collaboration inefficiencies that come from deploying “way, way, way too many tools.”
We’ll also share some best practices for selecting and on boarding IT-driven business collaboration tech that can help you stop paying for feature overlap and get on with your life.
As financial service companies battle to build customer loyalty and increase security in the age of FinTech, providing efficient, secure and personal services is a source of competitive advantage. The rapid growth of voice biometrics authentication demonstrates it is a convenient and secure way to authenticate real customers, detect impostors and prevent fraud.
In this webinar, join Interactions and Opus Research as they describe the steps that financial service companies should take to incorporate voice biometrics authentication into the customer care experience.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Identifying Responsibilities and Stakeholders: Contact center, security/risk management, marketing, customer care, IT, and communications infrastructure
• Finding the Budget: Making a business case and finding the budget for voice biometrics authentication
• Best Practices: Engaging Marketing to build customer awareness around voice biometrics
• Preparing for Success: Anticipating the need to scale operations to accommodate new interaction patterns to suit multichannel environments
in diesem Webinar zeigen wir Ihnen wie Splunk und Cisco zusammenspielen und welchen Mehrwert Big Data Anwendungen für Ihr Unternehmen bringen.
Splunk ermöglicht es Ihnen große Datenmengen, die durch Technologieinfrastruktur, Sicherheitssysteme und Geschäftsanwendungen generiert werden, zu sammeln,
zu analysieren und zu verarbeiten. Durch diese Einblicke können operative Leistungen verbessert und Geschäftsergebnisse gesteigert werden.
Die Netzwerk- und Infrastruktur von Cisco hilft Ihnen dabei eine einheitliche Hardware und Software Basis im Rechenzentrum zu schaffen, damit Sie Big Data Anwendungen reibungslos, sicher und skalierbar setzen können.
· Cisco: ASAP Data Center
· Splunk: Erhalten Sie Einblicke in Ihre Daten, um Ihr Unternehmen produktiver, rentabler und sicherer zu machen!
->Was ist Operational Intelligence?
->Was sind Maschinendaten?
->Kundenherausforderungen und Customer Success Stories
->Warum Cisco & Splunk ein gutes Team sind
Organizations have long used Microsoft's communication solutions to drive productive meetings. But with new Skype for Business capabilities, the meetings experience has gotten even better.
PSTN conferencing and Skype Meeting Broadcast expand the scenarios supported by Skype for Business Online.
Join this webcast to:
- Find out how PSTN conferencing allows users to join meetings even with restricted internet access
- Learn about how Skype Meeting Broadcast creates a great environment for town halls and all hands calls
- Discover how these capabilities are helping companies to deliver more productive meetings while saving time and money
The telecommunications and teleconference landscape is rapidly growing, expanding and updating. Tune in to discover the latest tools and technologies and what's right for your business.
Gartner lists security as one of its top wide area networking concerns—and for good reason: with security breaches on the rise, enterprises must work progressively harder to adequately protect customer data and intellectual property. Most organizations are already engaged with best-of-breed security technologies, but concerns persist about how seamlessly all these solutions work within a WAN to provide reliable, secure, and agile branch connectivity.
This webinar discusses how a Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN—together with its comprehensive security technology ecosystem, including solutions from Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Zscaler, IBM, and others—helps enterprises across all industries protect critical corporate assets with best-of-breed branch, data center, and cloud security.
Join this webinar to learn:
* Enterprise network security trends
* Advantages of a scalable SD-WAN architecture for securing your WAN
* How to meet and exceed cloud application user requirements without compromising security
* See a live demo showing Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN interoperability with leading WAN security solutions
Mike Blackman, Managing director for ISE gives EM360° a sum up of the show 2017 in Amsterdam and gives us an insight into what we can look forward to in 2018 and one of the largest integrated Systems event in Europe.
There are hundreds of millions of frontline workers around the world working in hotels, restaurants, retail stores, on construction sites, and in manufacturing and other service-related industries. These team members are often the public face of the company, interacting with customers and making things happen.
While they're critical to the company, frontline workers typically don't have a dedicated workspace or computer. This makes it difficult for them to get the information they need for their job. Digital transformation isn't just for corporate offices or IT teams - it's reshaping every industry.
Join this webcast to:
- See how Microsoft Office 365 Kiosk empowers frontline workers by giving them access to productivity tools like Microsoft Teams, StaffHub, Outlook, Yammer, and more
- Learn what's included in Kiosk plans
- Pick up some tips and tricks to get you started with Kiosk right away
Upgrade your technology for continued support, security, and functionality.
Office 2007 retirement has pressing ramifications for your Office 2007 system. These include reduced functionality when integrating with modern versions of Office servers, no Microsoft support, and disabled features.
Because there will be no further security updates, while products will continue to boot up, they will be at risk from hackers, unsupported features, and connected applications. In order to maintain support, an upgrade is required.
Join this webcast to:
- Find out key dates for Office products approaching end of extended support
- Learn which upgrade option is right for your organization
- Make sure you implement changes appropriately to avoid a service interruption
This session, co-hosted with Microsoft, will look at:
- Why Skype for Business? Where does Skype for Business fit in to the competitive landscape.
- How to leverage Skype for Business in your existing UC environment to maximize performance and investment.
- What next? What's coming and how to make sure your organization can get a 'first mover' advantage.
Adding resources (crashing) or running more work in parallel (FastTracking) are common strategies in Microsoft Project to accelerate schedules. But what about task efficiency—how long it takes to perform work?
Learn how to speed up your project's schedule for improved cloud productivity, collaboration and valuable project management.
Join this webcast to learn how to:
- Add resources to a project, known as 'crashing'
- Run more work in parallel during a project, known as 'FastTracking'
- Improve the efficiency of your project schedule
Dashboarding for IR Prognosis has moved to the next level with Live Canvas. Hear how customers are using Prognosis to improve operations and see the product in action with real life case studies for Avaya, Cisco and Skype for Business.
It's easy to feel lost with all the online tools and resources available these days. Office 365 makes it easy to find exactly what you're looking for, right when you need it. Having tools in place to help manage productivity, collaboration and workflow that can transcend technologies and digital transformations is key to business continuity and workload management.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn how to quickly search across Office 365 to find exactly what you are looking for
- Discover relevant resources and experts within your network
- See how Delve in Office 365 can help you and your institution work more efficiently and avoid duplicating efforts
Dr. Jim Metzler, Principal Analyst at Ashton, Metzler & Associates, presents a detailed analysis of network organizations’ level of satisfaction with current WAN architecture. Jim discusses the issues experienced with existing Wide Area Network (WAN) transmission services, the general interest in adopting a software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), as well as various related topics such as the differences between a DIY vs. a Managed Services approach.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
· Key customer use cases
· Critical operational issues faced by enterprises
· Setting up a project team to evaluate SD-WAN options
· Managing existing WAN contracts
· Building a business case for adopting a new WAN solution
The shift of customer service from a cost center to an engagement center will spur investments in more intelligent automation and conversational approaches to service and commerce. With 76% of customers preferring digital channels to communicate with businesses, and roughly 40% choosing to chat with a business through SMS, social media or Facebook messenger, conversational technologies have forever changed the customer service experience. Learn first-hand, from industry peers, how smart chatbots are improving how businesses converse with customers, and nurture relationships across the customer journey.
Join the 451 Group, Ticketmaster and Inbenta for this session to discover how:
•Digital engagement will shift commerce and service from interactions to conversations [The 451 Group predicts that 80% of all customer interactions will eventually be contained in a self-service channel].
•Customers want self-service options on their own terms, in their preferred channels, including SMS, web or mobile chat. [The 451 Group data shows 55% of survey respondents prefer self-serve tools to avoid calling a customer service agent]
•How businesses like Ticketmaster leverage enterprise-class chatbots; key factors to include and what to to avoid when launching a chatbot pilot [55% of companies employ self-service solutions; and 26% say they plan to build a chatbot as part of their self-service strategy]
Network segmentation is essential when traffic from different customers and/or business entities must be isolated from each other. Full support for segmentation includes the isolation of management, control and data plane traffic.
This webinar discusses:
- Why Enterprise and Service Provider networks require segmentation
- What is SD-WAN segmentation
- How VeloCloud segmentation is implemented and optimized
SD-WAN brings a new set of WAN capabilities to the enterprise from the ability to leverage any type of transport to centralized policy control to the cloud-enabled architecture. SD-WAN has become a no-brainer for greenfield deployments. However,, most enterprise roll-outs are brownfield: companies do not want to rip and replace their existing network, instead they prefer to incrementally migrate their WAN to SD-WAN architecture. Hence, successful migration to SD-WAN requires thorough planning. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Key considerations for developing a migration plan to SD-WAN (on-premise vs hosted controller, site survey, WAN transport, network services)
- How to implement SD-WAN routing strategy
- How to run acceptance test and plan for site cut-over
Digital transformation is already impacting financial services, and future banking will evolve to leverage technology in ways that will have a much deeper implication to customer service than current use cases. As a result, numerous interactions between customers and digital banking will be done by using mobile devices and cloud-based platforms. Furthermore, security will be key to creating confidence in the value chain. Financial service providers are investing in bringing services to customers on personal devices, increasing the need for software/hardware security solutions for authentication of transactions. Biometrics can be leveraged for strong authentication and to comply with regional regulations.
Software continues to transform the world in remarkable ways and developers are at the center of it. Tune in for this special encore Best of Microsoft Build presentation. We have taken the best rated content, announcements and solutions from our Microsoft Build 2017 Conference, and consolidated them into a one hour webinar.
Key Announcements from Microsoft Build 2017
Key Content from Microsoft Build 2017
Top Rated Demo
Almost 70% of companies have a digital transformation initiative underway, yet most of these will fail.
Robin Gareiss, President and Founder of Nemertes Research will present their recent findings on how successful organizations are delivering digital transformation initiatives Join this session to learn:
- What defines digital transformation and why it's important.
- How successful organizations are delivering digital transformation.
- The true cost of downtime on your business (even with 99.99% up-time)
Organizational effectiveness is defined as the efficiency with which an organization is able to meet its objectives.
What if one of the organization's objectives is to introduce agile project management? What measures will you need to determine the efficiency of your agile tools, process, and people?
Join this webcast to:
- Learn what's important when introducing an agile methodology within the Microsoft PPM environment
- Understand how agile can help increase organizational effectiveness within the PMO
- See how Microsoft Project supports the agile methodology
Join Anthony Kinney, Technical Specialist Blackbelt, as he shows you how organizations are saving time, money, and reimagining productivity with Surface Hub. In this session you will hear the background of Microsoft’s entry into the large screen space and the vision for modern collaboration. Anthony will demonstrate critical features via hard-hitting demos that will make you rethink what you’re doing in your business. He’ll also talk about where you can go to demo a Surface Hub for yourself and get started!
Join this webcast to learn how you can:
- Receive an overview of Surface Hub, its revolutionary impact on productivity and how you can take advantage of this
- Watch a demo of critical features that will enable you to look at your business differently
- Learn more about where you can experience Surface Hub yourself
Robust Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) route filtering is a challenge for many companies and organisations. Routing protocol has many vulnerabilities which many are trying to manipulate, creating network security problems, disrupting traffic and affecting Internet services.
What is the industry doing to address this issue? This webinar will provide an insight into how NTT Communications and other leading global carriers approach routing security challenges.
Presented by Job Snijders, an IP Development Engineer at NTT Communications’ tier-1 Global IP Network, this session will cover the concept of Peer Locking (a not-so-widely-known route leak blocking mechanism based on as-path filters), basic hygiene in terms of Bogon ASNs and explain a number of useful open source tools.
At the end there will be plenty of time for Q&As so please bring your questions and make this a very interactive session.
Agent engagement is one of the toughest challenges for contact center leaders. Low engagement contributes to high turnover and poor quality service. Yet year after year, employee engagement levels remain the same.
A few elite contact centers have learned how to leverage empowerment to improve service, increase efficiency, and engage their agents.
Join Jeff Toister, author of The Service Culture Handbook and NewVoiceMedia, to explore the essential link between agent engagement and empowerment. This interactive webinar draws examples from leading organizations and provides cutting-edge research to bring you three steps you can implement immediately.
Take the chaos out of teamwork and get more done. Today's workers need their projects organized with clarity and transparency
Managing projects and resources is one of the biggest challenges for managers in the fast-paced digital world. However, as more information workers scale across more teams and become more geographically dispersed, it can be difficult to keep things on track.
Join this webcast to:
- Find out how to manage projects more efficiently
- Learn how you can track progress throughout collaborations
- Reduce the time needed to achieve project objectives
Emerging technology allows organizations to differentiate through service and increase revenue while improving customer experiences.
After-sales service is now one of the biggest opportunities for companies looking to generate revenue, increase margins, and improve customer loyalty. Used correctly, emerging technology could become a huge source of competitive differentiation in field service. By putting the customer first and operationalizing field service strategy, organizations can maximize results.
Join this webinar to:
- Discover why customer demand is driving investments in mobile field service
- Find out the benefits and best practices of automating a field service solution
- Learn how to achieve efficiency gains without sacrificing the customer experience
Presented by Barbara Giamanco, CEO of Social Centered Selling, Christine LaVoi, Field Service Management Client Success Manager, IFS and Sean McDade, CEO of PeopleMetrics.
This webinar is part of our Connected field service webinar series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!