CFP® and IMCA® CE credit-eligible.
Advisors who focus solely on managing the risk and return aspects of investments have a limited view of their clients’ financial “big picture.” Investors are demanding a more integrated financial planning and portfolio optimization approach that encompasses analysis of their assets and liabilities, liability risk, tax concerns and time horizons.
In this presentation, David Blanchett will show advisors how to achieve a more holistic approach to planning. You’ll learn:
• How to integrate each client’s wealth elements, including investable assets, human capital, real estate and pensions, into your analysis;
• How to calculate the impact of varying asset and liability risks;
• How to build an efficient income portfolio that complements assets designed to generate total return;
• How to incorporate each client’s unique tax concerns into asset allocation and manager selection processes; and
• Why longer investment durations don’t always mandate higher risk tolerance.
David will answer attendees’ questions during the webinar and will be available to continue the discussion on APViewpoint.
The CFP Board® has accepted this program for one hour of CE credit towards the CFP® certification. In addition, IMCA® has accepted this program for one hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CIMC® and CPWA® certifications. If you provide the required information during the webinar registration process and stay for the entire session we can report your attendance to these organizations.