Stewart Rogers; Director, Marketing Technology VB Insight
August 13, 2015 at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET
Speakers: Stewart Rogers, VB Insight Analyst; VentureBeat
Preeti Kelapure; Marketing Manager; Glassdoor
Leeyen Rogers; VP of marketing; Jotform
Hi there [first_name],
We know that using personalization in marketing works, and not just in isolated incidents either. In looking at case studies across industries and channels, from email to web to location-based marketing, it produces amazing results.
But consumers are worried about the use of their personal data: 96% of American consumers are concerned about data privacy, and 80% of consumers have changed their privacy settings. Today's customers have legitimate worries over the type of data marketers want to use in messaging, and advertising.
In this webinar we'll deliver the latest research into how consumers feel about personalization. We'll tell you what consumers want, what they hate, and best practices on how to introduce personalization without being "creepy."
After this webinar, you'll:
* Know what types of personalization are acceptable, and which to avoid
* Learn the correct process for on-boarding personalization, and how to manage when consumers opt-out
* Understand what the future of personalization looks like, for both B2C and B2B organizations
* Get an overview of the rules and regulations at play
* Find out the marketing technologies that will save all marketers from crossing the "uncanny valley" into "Creepyville"
If you're a CMO, SVP/VP of Marketing, Marketing Director, or Marketing Manager, you won't want to miss this. Sign up now...
This webinar will be based on Stewart Rogers’ VB Insight report, which released on July 22, 2015.
Check out VB Insight to access Stewart's report on personalization, and to access the latest research on Marketing Technology: http://insight.venturebeat.com