As an existing McAfee Endpoint Encryption customer, see what’s new in the encryption product line and what products are available to you! This webcast is provided as a 30 minute overview and includes 5 minutes of Q & A. Prior products that apply to this webcast: (1) McAfee Total Protection for Data (TDA), (2) McAfee Drive Encryption (DED) AKA EEPC, EEMAC and Endpoint Encryption for PCs and Macs, (3) McAfee File & Removable Media Protection (DFF) AKA Files & Folders, EEFF, EERM.
Join this webinar on Endpoint Encryption and learn about:
• McAfee Complete Data Protection Suites – New
• How these new suites are becoming available to you
• How to securely manage your endpoints from a single console while simultaneously providing self-service features for your end-users
• Use cases on leveraging the synergy between Intel® vPro™ and McAfee Data Protection technologies
• Management of Native Encryption v1.0
• Reference material available to you at the Endpoint Encryption Community site
Pat Correia is responsible for Endpoint Encryption Product Marketing at McAfee. Previous to Intel, Pat held various technical and product marketing positions at Intel for 15 years, driving many key projects in Pentium chipset, Pentium and Xeon processors, industry platform initiatives including PCI Express and Ultra Mobile PC, and corporate brand campaigns for Core 2 Duo based multi-core platforms and software, all targeted to OEMs and ODMs world-wide.
Deepak Kolingivadi is a Product Manager in the Management Business Unit at McAfee and responsible for formulating the strategy for products like McAfee ePO Deep Command and McAfee Risk Advisor. Deepak has 15 years of industry experience, of which 11 years have been in the field of Digital Security. Deepak is experienced in developing product strategy and roadmap for security products as well as conceptualizing and engineering them.