Today, security on the Internet is dependent on the trust between participants on the network. This is challenging because trust involves more than humans in this case and there are over 8.7 Billion devices already online today. And, trust is about to become more involved because, according to a Cisco study, 99% of the things in the world today will be connected to the Internet in the near future which means we will need a new model for trust and digital identity to manage this massive scale of trust we will need.
In this ITSPmagazine webinar, a panel of subject matter experts will explore the challenges and solutions to building trust on the Internet of things, looking at what identity means in the world of mobile devices and other Internet-connected things. Remember, it's not just the user that has an identity...
Some of the topics planned for the discussion include:
- What are some of the devices we see being used in business?
- Why do devices need identities?
- What does device-to-user authentication look like?
- What does device-to-device authentication look like?
- What role do applications play in the IoT world?
- How can all of these identities and activities be managed and policies enforced at scale?
- Sean Martin, CISSP, Editor-in-Chief at ITSPmagazine
- David Billeter, CISO at CA Technologies
- Mandeep Khera, Information Security Thought Leader and Executive
- Naresh Persaud, Sr. Director Security, Product Marketing, CA Technologies