George Crump, Lead Analyst at Storage Switzerland and Haseeb Budhani, Chief Product Officer at Infineta
All WAN Optimization products are not created equal, especially as bandwidth requirements in data center-to-data center connections increase. Finding an effective solution in these environments requires more than simply comparing the features that vendors claim and assuming they’re accurate.
Join George Crump, Lead Analyst at Storage Switzerland and Haseeb Budhani, Chief Product Officer at Infineta and learn the truth about WAN Optimization. In this revealing 45-minute webinar you’ll discover the five questions that WAN optimization vendors hope you won’t ask them:
* Can you scale TCP flows to at least 1Gbps speeds?
* Does a 10Gbps NIC mean 10Gbps of throughput?
* Could your WAN optimization device be doubling the effective application latency?
* Will your WAN optimization solution scale as my network bandwidth grows?
* What happens to data reduction ratios as the network speed increases?