Michael Sass, Mastercard; James Rendell, CA Technologies
The Payment Industry has seen its fair share of innovation, but there’s never been a more exciting time for Payments than now. New technology is everywhere – Selfie Pay, Tokenization, Biometric Authentication. And with new technology, there is the inescapable need for advanced security.
In fact, several global initiatives have surfaced to make electronic payments safer – including PSD2 and 3-D Secure 2.0. This means big changes for banks, merchants, PSPs, and consumers. Are you prepared?
Join industry leaders from Mastercard and CA Technologies for a straightforward look at how to take advantage of these innovations. You’ll be briefed on:
• Regulatory technical standards on strong customer authentication
• Best practices to reduce abandonment rates and fraud
• Key dates, choices, and planning considerations to implement the new protocols
Host: Karen Webster, CEO, PYMNTS
• Michael Sass, Vice President, Market Product Management, Security Solutions, Europe, Mastercard
• James Rendell, Vice President, Product Management, Payment Security, CA Technologies