Dan Bryan, Solutions Architect, HP; Jon Shulz, Sr. Technical Alliance Manager, VMware; Kyle Martin, SMB Sales Manager,VMware
While most of the focus on cloud computing and virtualization centers on its impact on servers, there is another large aspect that is often overlooked when planning a cloud strategy, client virtualization. Where server virtualization offers the benefits of flexibility, speed and good ROI; client virtualization can reach into every corner of your enterprise, and bring mission-critical applications to users, devices and locations that were previously impractical or impossible to serve.
Join experts from VMware and HP to learn how client-side virtualization can improve your organization’s performance, while reducing the IT burden of managing and maintaining an increasingly diverse client universe.
Attendees will learn:
- Different methods for client virtualization.
- How to extend the life of client desktop and laptops regardless of their OS.
- What tools are at your disposal to ease your cloud computing transition.
- How to calculate the ROI of client virtualization.
- Will virtualization extend the life of your PCs past their planned refresh? Register now for this complimentary eSeminar and find out!