Managing the SAP portion of your IT infrastructure has become a major challenge for many IT groups. SAP users struggle with manual interactions and custom scripts when trying to integrate SAP applications with other applications in their enterprise.
Join Ralf Paschen, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as he discuss how UC4’s One Automation for SAP solutions provides process-oriented integration of all SAP and non-SAP applications throughout the enterprise. Scale your business operations without adding additional staff.
Register for this webcast and learn:
- How you can handle aggressive growth and manage an ever increasing workload without additional staff
- How to run multiple SAP instances and processes in sequence and in parallel, reducing job execution times.
- Save thousands of dollars per year in licensing fees, maintenance, administrative costs, invoicing and IT time savings
- Increase measurable ROI for all mass data processes by up to 80%.
John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch, UC4 Sr. Produc
Ellucian's Banner Higher Education applications are helpful for aligning IT operations with your academic institutions’ requirements, but they can also create major challenges for your IT staff, including manual interventions for report generation, financial aid processing, and lack of visibility across your IT environment.
Join John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch , UC4 Sr. Product Manager; as they discuss how a unified automation platform can turn manual cross-functional Banner activities, into well-orchestrated, automated and predictable process.
Attend this webcast and learn how an automation platform can improve your Banner applications including:
- Streamlining finance, payroll, student, financial aid, and alumni file processing
- Automate Banner ODS processing
- Automating batch processes and report generation
- Preventing server overload
- Managing complex interdependencies across heterogeneous IT infrastructure
Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer
If your community-based financial institution is like most, your daily business batch cycle in DNA consists of manually entering 30, 40, 50, or more jobs that must be run in the correct sequence. This process is inefficient, time consuming, and susceptible to errors.
Join Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer, as they discuss how a single unified automation solution can integrate existing applications and automate financial processes.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- How BECU was able to automate approximately 80 percent of their batch processing jobs
- How to streamline Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction processing
- How to run DNA and non-DNA applications together
- How an automation solution can eliminate data entry errors
Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Sr Product Manager UC4
Join Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Senior Product Manager at UC4, to discover how Air Products and Chemicals optimized their SAP System Copy processes, to achieve 100% automated weekly system copy.
In 60 minutes attendees will learn:
- How to automate up to 90% of the system copy process
- Why pre and post-processing is the stumbling block that trips up most IT departments — and how to dramatically improve the time
- How a template library with predefined process flows can speed up the system copy process from your production environment to your non-production environment
Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4
As a retailer, you depend on Oracle’s sophisticated retail solution to ensure a continuous stream of revenue and good customer service. However, implementing it can be time-consuming, requiring several months or more.
Join Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as they discuss how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your Oracle Retail suite including:
Watch RK Nageswaran, IT DBA Manager at VeriFone, and Grant Chen, UC4 Oracle Solutions Director, as they discusses how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your organization including:
1.Oracle and Non-Oracle applications
2.Financial period close process
In the CISO Says Series, information security leaders share their experiences of what it means to be responsible for establishing and maintaining an enterprise's security vision and strategy in an interview format. They provide insight into the path he took to become CISOs and how they are reinventing the role in the face of accelerating industry change.
Did you attend VMworld 2016? If so, then let us summarize the top trends we observed at the show and compare notes with you.
Missed the event? Don’t worry, we have you covered. Join us as we cover the top trends and highlights of the news and interesting tidbits from VMworld. It’s the next best thing to being there!
Smart Storage for the cloud IT is effortless, efficient and evergreen. In this webinar, learn how operational simplicity, data efficiency, and predictable performance through flash will enable your business to be more competitive in the market at the same cost as traditional disk infrastructure.
We will cover:
- What is possible with flash?
- What flash solutions are available today?
- How do the costs compare?
- Pure Storage architecture overview
- Demonstration of storage provisioning tasks
The term Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) is making the rounds in the IT world. But while most companies may never actually build an SDDC, it’s important that IT organizations understand what this concept means and what it says about the future of IT infrastructure. In this 30 minute webinar, Evaluator Group Sr. Analyst, Eric Slack will define the software-defined data center concept, give some examples of software-defined products and technologies and discuss what how companies of all sizes can take advantage of this trend.
Software Defined Storage (SDS) is one of the most hyped terms in the industry. It is supposed to break vendor lock-in, allowing the use hardware from any vendor. Yet most data centers buy their storage hardware and storage software from a single vendor. Why? Mostly because software defined storage is answering the questions that IT professionals aren't asking. Join Storage Switzerland Lead Analyst George Crump as he discusses the three lies of SDS:
1. Software Defined Storage breaks vendor lock-in (no it doesn't)
2. Hardware doesn't matter with Software Defined Storage (yes it does)
3. There is a TRUE Software Defined Storage solution (no, there isn't)
The only thing you can count on in technology –and life- is change. And change is good! Join this webinar with Nexenta and Western Digital to learn how your options for all-flash software-defined-storage are growing! Learn about the many game-changing technology updates delivering real cost-savings, flexibility and high-performance for customers large and small.
Thomas Cornely, Chief Product Officer at Nexenta and Steve Wilkins, Product & Solutions Marketing at Western Digital will discuss:
* The new features of NexentaStor 5.0
* NexentaFusion 1.0 for simplified storage management and analytics
* The power and cooling savings PLUS high performance with All-Flash SDS
Join NSX experts for a series of engaging videos and learn more about the use cases driving the adoption of network virtualization today. Through the use of a lightboard, we’ll illustrate the technology and business drivers around network virtualization with VMware NSX.
While there are many benefits of a SDDC approach including NSX, micro-segmentation has become the foundation for a dramatic improvement in data center security for many organizations. Join us to learn:
- Why there is no other solution in market that can achieve micro-segmentation in an operationally feasible manner
- How Service Composer, distributed firewall, and service chaining work in concert to bring considerable benefits, implementing micro-segmentation to stop lateral movement in your data center
- The ability to insert third party network and security services to respond to changing conditions in the data center
Build a fundamentally more agile, efficient and secure application environment with VMware NSX network virtualization on powerful industry standard infrastructure featuring Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® Ethernet 10GB/40GB Converged Network Adapters.
During this presentation two areas of development in OpenStack Neutron will be discussed.
The first is Quality of service, we will describe how to enable it, the back end drivers it is implemented on and the features currently available and in development.
Extension interoperability in OpenStack Neutron will also be discussed, specifically in regards to the Open vSwitch driver and the extensions use of the OpenFlow tables.
Microsoft workloads, such as Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Exchange, are two of the main business critical workloads running on Nutanix Enterprise Clouds. It is very important to size their resources correctly, otherwise, availability disruptions might occur, which affect QoS and subsequently cause business damage.
While there are already application-oriented monitoring solutions for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) available, such as Microsoft SQL Management Pack or Exchange Management Pack, they are solely application-oriented and do not offer sufficient insights into underlying Nutanix infrastructure layer monitoring. In this webinar, you will learn how Comtrade's Management Pack for Nutanix simplifies your work by providing answers to these questions:
- Which Microsoft SQL/Exchange platforms are running on Nutanix clusters?
- Which virtual machines are hosting Microsoft SQL/Exchange applications?
- Are the VMs, hosting Microsoft SQL/Exchange applications, properly sized regarding CPU/Memory/Storage?
- Are the MS SQLExchange applications properly replicated for high availability and disaster recovery scenarios?
- Does the latency of hosting Nutanix cluster effect Microsoft SQL/Exchange applications running on it?
- Does the hosting Nutanix cluster have sufficient resources?
- Is the application data hosted on SSD drives?
This information is vital for keeping QoS for Microsoft workloads running on Nutanix Enterprise Clouds at their optimal performance. Comtrade's Management Pack for Nutanix provides this information in SCOM which enables IT administrators to combine it with the information provided by application oriented management packs (MPs) – in short, they get the complete overview over the state of Microsoft workloads running on Nutanix Enterprise Clouds.
SD-WAN can dramatically reduce cost and increases the ability to rapidly bring new services online, connecting users to all types of applications, and speeding up time to market. But the idea of re-architecting the WAN can be daunting and the decision to adopt an SD-WAN solution can be a difficult one.
Join renowned network expert Ethan Banks, Co-Founder of Packet Pushers, and Rolf Muralt, VP Products Management SD-WAN at Silver Peak, in a webinar that discusses the SD-WAN market, lessons learned, and what features to be on the lookout for as you make your decision. They will discuss issues around technology selection and deployment, including:
· How a zero-touch, hybrid or SD-WAN can leverage multiple connectivity forms
· Ways to prioritize and route traffic across different connections
· Quality of Service (QoS), and how to maintain 100% uptime
· Best practices for transitioning with minimal impact on budget and resources
· Real customer examples that demonstrate different deployment stage and benefits