Managing the SAP portion of your IT infrastructure has become a major challenge for many IT groups. SAP users struggle with manual interactions and custom scripts when trying to integrate SAP applications with other applications in their enterprise.
Join Ralf Paschen, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as he discuss how UC4’s One Automation for SAP solutions provides process-oriented integration of all SAP and non-SAP applications throughout the enterprise. Scale your business operations without adding additional staff.
Register for this webcast and learn:
- How you can handle aggressive growth and manage an ever increasing workload without additional staff
- How to run multiple SAP instances and processes in sequence and in parallel, reducing job execution times.
- Save thousands of dollars per year in licensing fees, maintenance, administrative costs, invoicing and IT time savings
- Increase measurable ROI for all mass data processes by up to 80%.
John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch, UC4 Sr. Produc
Ellucian's Banner Higher Education applications are helpful for aligning IT operations with your academic institutions’ requirements, but they can also create major challenges for your IT staff, including manual interventions for report generation, financial aid processing, and lack of visibility across your IT environment.
Join John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch , UC4 Sr. Product Manager; as they discuss how a unified automation platform can turn manual cross-functional Banner activities, into well-orchestrated, automated and predictable process.
Attend this webcast and learn how an automation platform can improve your Banner applications including:
- Streamlining finance, payroll, student, financial aid, and alumni file processing
- Automate Banner ODS processing
- Automating batch processes and report generation
- Preventing server overload
- Managing complex interdependencies across heterogeneous IT infrastructure
Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer
If your community-based financial institution is like most, your daily business batch cycle in DNA consists of manually entering 30, 40, 50, or more jobs that must be run in the correct sequence. This process is inefficient, time consuming, and susceptible to errors.
Join Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer, as they discuss how a single unified automation solution can integrate existing applications and automate financial processes.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- How BECU was able to automate approximately 80 percent of their batch processing jobs
- How to streamline Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction processing
- How to run DNA and non-DNA applications together
- How an automation solution can eliminate data entry errors
Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Sr Product Manager UC4
Join Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Senior Product Manager at UC4, to discover how Air Products and Chemicals optimized their SAP System Copy processes, to achieve 100% automated weekly system copy.
In 60 minutes attendees will learn:
- How to automate up to 90% of the system copy process
- Why pre and post-processing is the stumbling block that trips up most IT departments — and how to dramatically improve the time
- How a template library with predefined process flows can speed up the system copy process from your production environment to your non-production environment
Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4
As a retailer, you depend on Oracle’s sophisticated retail solution to ensure a continuous stream of revenue and good customer service. However, implementing it can be time-consuming, requiring several months or more.
Join Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as they discuss how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your Oracle Retail suite including:
Watch RK Nageswaran, IT DBA Manager at VeriFone, and Grant Chen, UC4 Oracle Solutions Director, as they discusses how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your organization including:
1.Oracle and Non-Oracle applications
2.Financial period close process
This month’s webinar will feature information from our 2016 mid-year security roundup report where we detail out the latest trends within the threat landscape affecting the world. From Ransomware and Business Email Compromise to Data Breaches we’ll cover the most important threats that are targeting our customers and businesses. We will also cover the threat statistics we gather from our Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ and the top threats observed.
If you are a security integrator then this webinar is for you!
Challenges created by more cameras, higher resolutions, and increasingly complex analytics are creating an influx in data, and managing this infrastructure takes an intelligent, scalable storage platform.
Join us on Tuesday, August 30 at 9:00 AM PST for The Cost Shift Model
for Video Storage and Data Management to learn how Quantum is taking a different approach to revolutionize storage solutions within the surveillance and security industry.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- How a multi-tier storage approach is shifting the budget spent in the surveillance market
- How to extend your customers’ surveillance budget
- How you can offer a scalable storage solution without compromising video quality, retention time, or camera streams
Quantum can help you design and implement a scalable storage foundation that will enable you to differentiate your offerings in the market.
Register for this webinar today!
Experts from 6WIND & Radware prove that it is possible to attain and sustain virtualized performance above and beyond industry expectations for NFV using an OpenStack environment. By combining 6WIND Virtual Accelerator™ and Radware Alteon® NG VA, network operators can migrate to high performance vADCs while eliminating PCI passthrough and SR-IOV. The end result is a cost effective move to an NFV architecture without compromising the performance or impacting the virtualization environment that their customers expect.
Join this webinar to be certain of making the right decisions on moving resources to the cloud. You’ll see how to evaluate which workloads are candidates for cloud migration PLUS measure how efficiently you’re utilizing your own resources.
The CloudPhysics Cost Calculator for Private Cloud lets you apply basic costing models to determine your actual costs per virtual machine (VM) in terms of power, compute resources, memory, storage, licensing, and more to generate a cost baseline.
Now you can apply CloudPhysics rightsizing intelligence to your VMs. See your “as is” costs beside your rightsized costs at peak, 99th percentile, and 95th percentile. Capture savings by reducing workloads to match actual demands and reduce overprovisioning.
When mapping your VMs to their public cloud instances, apply the same peak, 99th percentile, and 95th percentile data to reveal cost difference for private versus public cloud.
Attend this webinar to be sure you’ve optimized decision-making before you move.
Load balancers occupy an important position (in the path of application traffic) on the enterprise network. Yet, traditional application delivery controllers (ADCs) are unable to provide meaningful application insights to drive business decisions. Avi Networks’ software-defined architecture for load balancing separates the control plane (management layer) from the data plane (load balancers) to generate continuous insights about applications.
In this 30 minute presentation from Avi Networks, learn how you can get rich analytics and actionable insights into end user experience, application performance, resource utilization, security, and anomalous behavior. See how you can benefit from:
• A “Network DVR” to record and replay traffic events to pinpoint app issues
• At-a-glance view of all virtual services throughout the system
• Real-time visibility into DDoS attacks, SSL versions and ciphers used in transactions
• Health scores that give you immediate feedback on application performance
The database is the quintessential data dependency for any application. Databases in production environments tend to be performance sensitive and expect consistent and predictable performance from their underlying infrastructure. On the other hand, databases in dev/test environments need to be fast, agile and portable.
Due to this paradox, production databases are typically deployed on bare metal servers for maximum performance and predictability. This often leads to underutilization of hardware, idle capacity, and poor isolation. On the other hand, dev/test databases are deployed on VMs which are fast to deploy, improve hardware utilization and consolidation, are fully isolated, and are easy to move across data centers and clouds, but suffer from poor performance, hypervisor overhead and unpredictability.
In this session, we will discuss:
- How NoSQL databases like Cassandra can benefit from container technology
- If the current storage systems can support containerized databases
- How to alleviate data management challenges for large databases
- How the Robin Containerization Platform can deliver bare-metal-like performance, while retaining all virtualization benefits
Join us for the third and final webcast in our series on micro-segmentation, how it protects networks, and how it works with perimeter firewalls. We’ll also discuss its advantages beyond protection in automating security workflows and more.
In this webcast series, we’ve explored the security benefits of micro-segmentation with NSX, notably how it protects data centers inside the perimeter firewall. But did you know that with micro-segmentation, IT can also automate security workflows such as provisioning, moves/adds/changes, threat response, and security policy management? Join us as we discuss:
• How to improve accuracy and gain better overall security in the data center
• Security policy approaches with network virtualization
• How to automate security workflows to gain greater agility
Build a fundamentally more agile, efficient and secure application environment with VMware NSX network virtualization on powerful industry standard infrastructure featuring Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® Ethernet 10GB/40GB Converged Network Adapters.
Telco Cloud represents an enormous opportunity for communications service providers to transform their business practices. By bringing together the best of telco and cloud tools and technologies, communications service providers can deploy network functions anywhere to provide the best user experience without sacrificing service reliability. In this webinar, we will highlight the technical problems and challenges and offer a variety of solutions for the audience to address performance, availability, security, and manageability and automation as they consider their options for transforming their networks in a Telco Cloud environment.