How good are your current test cases? How much coverage do they provide, and how do you know? And do your testers have the data they need, when they need it?
In this webcast, we will discuss ways to:
•create the optimum set of test cases, by importing requirements and existing tests from HP ALM, turning them into crystal clear requirements using visual flow charts and related tools
•find or synthetically create the right test data, linking them with expected results and directly to each test cases
•automate test execution where tests are automatically updated each time the requirements change, so you can eliminate testing bottlenecks.
Learn how you can optimize your HP ALM investment - with the smallest test cases for maximum coverage, and with the right test data - to get you on your way to a faster, better delivery of high quality applications to market.
Learn how data encryption and encryption key management address compliance for healthcare providers and payers. Join Derek Tumulak, VP Product Management at Vormetric, and Tricia Pattee, HOSTING Product Manager as they discuss how HIPAA/HITECH regulations impact electronic protected health information (PHI) and best practices to safeguard sensitive patient data.
• HIPAA and HITECH regulatory mandates impact data security for healthcare institutions
• Strong encryption and policy-based access controls provide a separation of duties between data security and system administrators
• Secure key management and policy management ensure consistency in applying policies and encryption keys to both structured and unstructured data
• Rapid implementation is achieved because encryption is transparent to users, applications, databases and storage systems
• The HOSTING and Vormetric cloud solution can satisfy HIPAA and HITECH compliance requirements in the cloud
In this presentation, solution providers learn simple steps to help build and grow their IT security practice. Attendees learn about compliance regulations, cloud integration, how to weave security into each opportunity, adherence to best practices, and re-educating customers.
In this webinar with CenturyLink, discover 5 steps to take today to move toward a secure, fast and flexible hybrid cloud environment. Best practices and use cases are discussed, along with tips and critical questions you should ask your provider before getting started. We will also offer insight around things to avoid and share common, real-world issues that IT managers face when starting their hybrid cloud journey.
This webinar is the third in NetApp’s Hybrid Cloud Exchange Webinar series. Follow this series to discover industry-leading insights, partnerships, and resources to help you embrace the hybrid cloud on your terms.
For years, most endpoint security strategies have revolved around endpoint anti-virus, but this approach is clearly unable to keep pace with modern threats. To mitigate their risks, IT organizations need to rethink their current endpoint security strategies and move past these reactive security technologies. In order to set organizations down the right path, we will present Forrester’s five design principles of an effective endpoint security strategy, helping security professionals to place attack surface reduction and tool integration as their central focus points within their own strategies. Ultimately, this will allow organizations to better deal with the influx of new device types and data access requirements while reducing the likelihood of data breaches.
This webinar takes top to bottom approach on deep dive training of Data Plane Development Kit. The attendees will learn as how various Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) components fit together in delivering final vertical applications such as a router, a security appliance, QoS and load balancer.
Most of the customers and developers are familiar with L2fwd and L3fwd sample applications. However one of the questions that is frequently asked is regarding availability of not only 1) run to completion applications but also 2) pipeline mode applications or 3) a combination of run to completion and pipeline mode application. To clarify, the webinar will classify the key sample applications into the above three categories. We will take two key applications – 1) IP Pipeline and 2) Packet Ordering Sample application and drill down deeper as how customers can map their own application with these architectural usage models. We will do a brief code walk through of one of the application to showcase how professionally the coding is done with great commenting.
While earlier release features were focused on CapEx improvement, such as thread pinning, only polled mode driver, the latest releases are including OpEx improvements also. The audience will learn Release 2.1 and Release 2.2 features from the point of view both CapEx and OpEx improvement.
Data Plane Development Kit is spelled as “P-E-R-F-O-R-M-A-N-C-E”. So, any deep dive presentation is complete only with key performance optimization techniques. So, the attendees will learn top 3 key optimization techniques that they can use while integrating their applications with DPDK.
In this webinar we'll discuss running business critical applications with Virtual SAN, VMware’s hypervisor-converged Software Defined Storage (SDS). Join Biswapati Bhattacharjee from SanDisk to learn about the following:
1. Key features, highlights and benefits of Virtual SAN 6, VMware’s hypervisor-converged Software Defined Storage (SDS).
2. Business benefits of running Business Critical and other Applications with Virtual SAN
3. Virtual SAN reference architectures and solutions that can deliver very high and consistent performance for Oracle 12c and SQL Server OLTP databases
4. An All-Flash Virtual SAN solution that can deliver over 3 Million New Orders Per Minute (NOPMs) using SQL Server
Join guest speaker Holger Kisker Ph.D. as he discusses what companies need today: a flexible data management architecture to cope with both traditional and emerging sources of data (in any structure), advanced data analytics to extract deeper business insights, and efficient ways to deliver these insights as information or data services for better business decisions. All embedded into an efficient data virtualization layer that makes all data available when, where, and in whatever format it is needed.
Einfach gesagt nutzt Social Innovation innovative Technologien und Lösungen, um übergeordnete gesellschaftliche Trends zu addressieren. Die Themen reichen hierbei von Urbanisierung, Smart & Connected Technologies bishin zu neuen Formen des Gesundheitswesens und zur Schonung natürlicher Ressourcen. HDS bietet Social Innovation Lösungen und Dienstleistungen mit dem Fokus auf dem Internet der "wichtigen" Dinge.
Learn how to take control of your data by using advanced encryption, centralized key management and cutting edge access controls and policies. In this session, Imam Sheikh, Dir. Product Management at Vormetric, and Tricia Pattee, HOSTING Product Manager will discuss how to proactively address PCI Compliance in the cloud, protect intellectual property and comply with data privacy and system integrity regulations. Join this informative webinar to learn about HOSTING and Vormetric data encryption security solutions and best practices that have helped leading Fortune 500 businesses protect their sensitive data across their private, public and hybrid cloud environments!
What you'll learn:
• How data encryption helps prevent data breaches
• How to address PCI compliance requirements in the cloud
• How to safeguard cardholder information that is stored in a variety of different databases and versions
• The HOSTING and Vormetric approach to securing data in motion and at rest
Managing the SAP portion of your IT infrastructure has become a major challenge for many IT groups. SAP users struggle with manual interactions and custom scripts when trying to integrate SAP applications with other applications in their enterprise.
Join Ralf Paschen, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as he discuss how UC4’s One Automation for SAP solutions provides process-oriented integration of all SAP and non-SAP applications throughout the enterprise. Scale your business operations without adding additional staff.
Register for this webcast and learn:
- How you can handle aggressive growth and manage an ever increasing workload without additional staff
- How to run multiple SAP instances and processes in sequence and in parallel, reducing job execution times.
- Save thousands of dollars per year in licensing fees, maintenance, administrative costs, invoicing and IT time savings
- Increase measurable ROI for all mass data processes by up to 80%.
John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch, UC4 Sr. Produc
Ellucian's Banner Higher Education applications are helpful for aligning IT operations with your academic institutions’ requirements, but they can also create major challenges for your IT staff, including manual interventions for report generation, financial aid processing, and lack of visibility across your IT environment.
Join John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch , UC4 Sr. Product Manager; as they discuss how a unified automation platform can turn manual cross-functional Banner activities, into well-orchestrated, automated and predictable process.
Attend this webcast and learn how an automation platform can improve your Banner applications including:
- Streamlining finance, payroll, student, financial aid, and alumni file processing
- Automate Banner ODS processing
- Automating batch processes and report generation
- Preventing server overload
- Managing complex interdependencies across heterogeneous IT infrastructure
Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer
If your community-based financial institution is like most, your daily business batch cycle in DNA consists of manually entering 30, 40, 50, or more jobs that must be run in the correct sequence. This process is inefficient, time consuming, and susceptible to errors.
Join Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer, as they discuss how a single unified automation solution can integrate existing applications and automate financial processes.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- How BECU was able to automate approximately 80 percent of their batch processing jobs
- How to streamline Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction processing
- How to run DNA and non-DNA applications together
- How an automation solution can eliminate data entry errors
Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Sr Product Manager UC4
Join Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Senior Product Manager at UC4, to discover how Air Products and Chemicals optimized their SAP System Copy processes, to achieve 100% automated weekly system copy.
In 60 minutes attendees will learn:
- How to automate up to 90% of the system copy process
- Why pre and post-processing is the stumbling block that trips up most IT departments — and how to dramatically improve the time
- How a template library with predefined process flows can speed up the system copy process from your production environment to your non-production environment
Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4
As a retailer, you depend on Oracle’s sophisticated retail solution to ensure a continuous stream of revenue and good customer service. However, implementing it can be time-consuming, requiring several months or more.
Join Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as they discuss how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your Oracle Retail suite including:
Watch RK Nageswaran, IT DBA Manager at VeriFone, and Grant Chen, UC4 Oracle Solutions Director, as they discusses how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your organization including:
1.Oracle and Non-Oracle applications
2.Financial period close process