“People generally remember 10% of what they read, 20% of what they hear, 30% of what they see and 50% of what they see and hear.” This final segment, the merging of audio and visual, is what makes webinars and videos a crucial part of any marketing program. The BrightTALK webinar and video marketing community gives you access to webinars and videos on marketing, best practices for video marketing online and tips for creating a successful marketing webinar. Join thousands of marketing professionals exchanging information through on-demand and live webinars and videos.
In 2018, the pace of life and business is quick. Attention spans are short. Technical communicators need to catch up. Long text passages, with occasional graphics, don't always reach a large part of our audiences.
How can we create snappy visuals that enable people to learn what they need to learn quickly and painlessly?
How do we simplify complex concepts, with far less words, and content that is truly engaging?
Motion infographics combine the best elements of minimalism, instructional design, and information architecture to produce content that people love.
Join The Content Wrangler and Saiff Solutions for a discussion about infographics and their usefulness. We'll examine some examples of effective motion infographics, and hear from the creator of one of them.
By attending this webinar, you'll learn:
• What is so great about motion infographics?
• What does it take to produce effective, engaging visual content?
• What are the challenges?
• How do I get started?
This session will look extensively at the adoption and application of Marketing Technology in Financial Services, primarily amongst established brands, rather than over-focusing on the burgeoning FinTech space.
For a fresh perspective it will compare and contrast to other industries, is FS leading or lagging? Finally, it will cover ‘the where next’ for the industry and highlighting a few of what we think will be the emerging/influential tech brands of the future.
Marketing automation technology is driving change in every industry – and financial services is no exception. More pressure than ever before is being put on creating personalized and meaningful connections through every stage of the customer journey, and marketing automation platforms like Marketo are helping marketers reach their goals faster.
This session will focus on strategically implementing marketing automation to generate demand and amplify sales efforts within the financial services sector.
In this new era of information and connections, the relationship between buyers and sellers has changed forever.
Whether you're beginning or mastering content and demand marketing, this session will provide actionable insights on:
* How to organize your data, tech stack, campaigns and ABM to drive consistency and growth across the customer experience
* Which content delivers the biggest impact across each stage of the customer experience
* How advanced machine learning and AI can help connect your content, to the right audience, at the right time
* How to more accurately attribute bookings and revenue growth to campaigns
Приглашаем принять участие в вебинаре, посвященному обзору решения Commvault по архивам данных.
Решение по архивации данных от Commvault это:
• эффективное, удобное, надежное и безопасное хранение данных, соответствующее корпоративным политикам
• единый, последовательный и масштабируемый подход к архивации данных
•легкий перенос заархивированных данных в публичные или частные облака
• удобное управление данными из единой консоли для применения корпоративных политик архивирования
• гибкость и масштабируемость, позволяющая адаптироваться к меняющимся потребностям бизнеса
Присоединяйтесь к вебинару 7 июня, чтобы узнать подробнее.
Время проведения: 11.00-11.30 МСК
Регистрация откроется за 15 минут до начала
Мы рады сообщить, что теперь клиенты Hewlett Packard Enterprise могут легко приобрести единое решение для защиты данных, способное решить сложности, связанные с быстрым ростом их объемов, с помощью различных продуктов Commvault.
Присоединяйтсь к нашему вебинару и вы узнаете, как с помощью HPE Complete Commvault Software реализовать быстрое, экономичное и безопасное внедрение защиты данных, их резервное копирование и восстановление после аварий.
Nobody wants to sold to or to be just a database target. You need to engage prospects. Today’s buyers want to be heard and helped, on their terms, not yours. Join Jill Rowley, Marketo’s own Chief Growth Advisor and social selling evangelist, to discuss how marketing and sales teams can work together to transform your digital sales strategy.
Technical communication professionals revolutionized the publishing world with the introduction of structured writing and intelligent content. By adopting innovative methods, approaches, and content standards, we were able to craft and deliver content to multiple channels quickly, often with reduced effort and cost. And, we’re not done yet.
When technical content is required for global audiences, intelligent content alone is not enough to tackle the obstacles multilingual content introduces. Combining structured intelligent technical content, terminology management, and translation memory together can solve these challenges. We call this the Holy Trifecta of Intelligent Technical Content. When all three of these are leveraged together, we can produce consistent content that is on-brand, on-message, and easy to read in every language.
In this session, attendees will learn:
* A clear description of intelligent content, terminology management, and translation memory
* An understanding of how they are interrelated and why they are important to technical communication projects
* A game plan for coordinating all three in order to create intelligent content that works, all the time, on any device, in any language
Webinars are a critical B2B content marketing strategy and as marketers become responsible for the customer journey, webinars are a valuable tactic for engaging prospects and customers at every stage of the funnel. Webinars drive high value leads at the top, and deliver compelling customer stories at the bottom of the funnel.
For our 2018 Benchmarks webinar, we’re doing something new. We’ll review data points from an analysis of 12,000+ webinars in the last year and we'll also share interviews from marketers who are the very best in the webinar business. You’ll learn what makes their initiatives successful, from strategy and process to promotion and follow up tactics.
Join us to learn the latest on webinars in 2018, including:
- The best days and times to hold and promote webinars
- Best practices on webinar content and event duration
- How the best marketers build scalable, successful webinar practices that drive engagement and revenue
In this webinar, Metadata.io CEO Gil Allouche will talk about the different ways AI is being used by marketers. From analyzing data to orchestrating new marketing campaigns, AI is powering marketing activities in new and exciting ways and affecting interactions throughout the entire customer lifecycle. As an example of how AI can have a tremendous impact on marketing practices, Gil will focus on its role in lead generation. Webinar attendees will learn:
- What Machine Learning is in relation to AI and how it connects your data to find patterns
- Examples of how machine learning can identify target audiences, including the 20 percent that creates 80 percent of your revenue
- How AI technology can help marketers prioritize their budgets to focus on the most effective programs
- Starting with small, iterative uses of AI in marketing can be the most effective way to understand what will yield the most ROI
Gil Allouche founded Metadata.io to make demand generation easy for non-technical marketers. The Metadata.io platform and AI Operator evolved from Gil's experiences hacking various marketing and CRM systems to get the solutions he needed.
Intelligent content is the foundation of the new age of digital customer experiences in any language. As a consequence, the worlds of marketing communication, technical communication, and localization are converging as companies need to take a more holistic view of how customers interact with their global brands. This presentation will discuss this convergence and how companies can best position themselves and their content to power their digital transformation.
Join The Content Wrangler and our special guest presenter, Alan J. Porter, Head of Strategic Services at [A], for this free one-hour webinar. Porter will demystify how to start the discussion of content convergence in your own organization and he’ll provide samples of metadata you should consider adding when attempting to manage global content. Attendees will also gain insight into a content engineering approach to holistic content use.
We’ve all seen the explosion of marketing technology companies over the past several years, clearly illustrated in Scott Brinker’s Marketing Technology Landscape that grew from 150 companies in 2011 to over 5,000 last year.
Today, we’re seeing many marketers who have been part of the martech tool buying spree in recent years take a step back and assess both how their stack works together and if they’re getting ROI from each piece. On the other hand, exciting developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI) have added capabilities and enhanced others.
So how do we make sense of the martech landscape today? How do you build a stack that answers business needs and takes advantage of cutting edge technology?
We’re excited to feature David Lewis, CEO of DemandGen, a leader at the forefront of making sense of today’s marketing tools for his clients, along with several innovative marketers who will discuss:
- Martech’s evolution in recent years
- Building a stack that makes business sense and delivers ROI
- Where martech is going, notably the impact of AI
When asked if they have good Sales and Marketing alignment, many leaders would quickly nod their heads. "Of course we do!" But when it comes down to it, is that alignment real? Are there clear SLAs in place for the treatment of leads and opportunities on both the Sales and Marketing sides? Is the impact of that alignment measurable? Do lead flow, reporting and other critical operations plumbing work as they should? How does this need to evolve as marketing is being asked to support growth across the customer experience?
We're excited to feature noted Marketing and Sales expert Matt Heinz, who will moderate a roundtable with visionaries from both functions where we'll discuss how to make tangible, measurable Sales and Marketing alignment a reality.
In this roundtable we'll cover topics like:
- How the best teams have operationalized Marketing and Sales' responsibilities
- How to measure the Marketing's influence at all stages of the buying cycle
- Which operational pitfalls to avoid
The CMO role is in a time of great change. On the B2C side, we're seeing several noted CPG brands like Coca Cola eschewing the CMO role and instead hiring Chief Growth Officers. In B2B, there is some traction in the rise of CGOs but the broader trend shows the CMO role becoming much more metrics and revenue-driven. It's an exciting time for marketers but it's critical to understand what's driving this dramatic shift.
Liz Miller, SVP, Marketing at CMO Council will host a lively roundtable with several notable CMOs. In this session we'll explore why this shift is happening, how businesses should think about these leadership roles, and what this means for Marketing as a whole.
- How the emergence of key technologies has powered the shift to CGOs and revenue-focused CMOs
- How the need for growth influences breaking down old siloes across organizations and placing big bets on innovation
- What a CGO does and whether your company needs one today
Many B2B marketing teams have introduced webinars into their marketing mix. These web-based events attract qualified, invested audiences that you can convert into leads weeks before the content goes live, and months after it’s recorded. Are you making the most of this powerful lead generation asset?
Join this live webinar with BrightTALK and Uberflip to hear B2B webinar best practices and learn:
- How to optimize your webinar sign up process to get more registrants and how to get people to actually show up!
- How to leverage your recorded webinars to drive leads
- How to use paid amplification to drive even more MQLs from your webinar library
This webinar is ideal for B2B Business Owners, Sales People and Business Leaders who want to quickly fill their sales pipeline and accelerate their sales results with field-proven techniques, but without spending a lot of time or money. It is valuable for salespeople of all calibers, and even for non-salespeople who would like to better understand how selling can work for them.
Приглашаем вас на вебинар, посвященный современным тенденциям в сфере защиты бизнес-критичных приложений на платформе SAP/SAP HANA.
В рамках вебинара вы узнаете о преимуществах ПО Commvault для SAP HANA:
- cверхскоростное восстановление многотерабайтных сред SAP HANA
- передовая технология моментальных снимков
- расширенные возможности дедупликации и
Будучи давним и надежным партнером SAP, компания Commvault предоставляет сертифицированное решение
для защиты данных SAP HANA, которое тесно интегрируется с решениями SAP и обеспечивает универсальную
Приглашаем принять участие в вебинаре, посвященному обзору решения Commvault HyperScale, который пройдет 15 февраля.
Время проведения: 10.00-10.30 МСК
Регистрация откроется за 15 минут до начала. Трансляция начнется в 10.00
В ходе презентации будут рассмотрены:
• Основные преимущества защиты вторичных данных с HyperScale: простота развертывания/скорость восстановления/ горизонтальное масштабирование
• Архитектура Сommvault HyperScale Software
• Доступные объемы и функционал Commvault HyperScale Appliance
• Пути повышения доступности и скорости послеаварийного восстановления данных
There are critical moments in each selling process that can make or break a deal. In this webinar you will learn:
- How to smash your first contact with a new prospect
- How to position yourself psychologically on their side and win their trust
- How to give them a personal and emotional reason to buy only from you
- and more...
Technology is increasingly important to every enterprise's initiatives, but with dozens of alternatives, do you have the right solution? Thinking about divorcing your current vendor? Looking to adopt new technology from scratch? This session is for you.
Rather than selecting technology based on a ratings spreadsheet or who plays golf with your boss, we'll offer a more practical — and effective! — approach. This webinar deals the straight dope on pitfalls to avoid and reliable paths to follow.
You'll learn about the most important criteria when creating a shortlist, what should really be in that (brief) RFP, and how to plan a vendor demo that's meaningful and useful to you. So stop selecting the wrong technology. Here's a better way to ensure you make the right choice.
ABOUT JARROD GINGRAS
Jarrod Gingras is Real Story Group’s Managing Director and an analyst covering Digital Workplace and Marketing technologies. As a conference speaker and consultant, he regularly advises some of the world’s largest and most complicated enterprises on their enterprise information challenges.
Prior to joining Real Story Group, Jarrod worked as a web developer, information architect and user interface designer at a systems integration firm, where he developed user-focused content management strategies and solutions for clients in a multitude of industries.
Humans are hardwired for communicating with visuals. Learn some eye-opening statistics on engagement with video and images, as well as some best practices for improving your marketing and social media videos. Learn how you can use video and visuals to better engage your customers.
Join Val Swisher, sitting in for Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler, and Ryan Knott, Public Relations Specialist at TechSmith, for this free, one-hour webinar. Attendees will learn why visuals and video are so important to your marketing content, why perfection is killing your marketing videos, and three easy ways to improve your video process.
Validating content is a core component of the modern TechComm process, but often there are still far too many manual processes. Manual checking and validation is inefficient, error-prone, and supremely not fun.
Join Paul Perrotta sitting in for Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler, and his special guest, Patrick Bosek, co-founder of Jorsek LLC, the makers of easyDITA, for this free, one-hour webinar. In this webinar, Patrick will go through a set of tools that demonstrates how validation can be mostly automated, making your life easier and ultimately producing better results.
Are you thinking about incorporating tone into your content strategy? If so, you've probably seen how confusing this topic can be.
We know, because we are human beings, that language can misfire. Tone is where understanding and emotion come together – and sometimes that’s messy.
Join Paul Perrotta, sitting in for Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler, and his special guest, Pierre Gagnier, Content Strategist at ADP Innovation Lab, for this free, one-hour webinar. Pierre will show you how a team of researchers at ADP were able to tame some of the trickiness of tone and measure its impact. What they learned will help you to make sense of tone and change it from a source of risk into a tool for creating effective content.
Attendees will learn about 1) a simple, workable set of definitions that you can use to promote shared understanding among stakeholders of what tone is; 2) A framework for identifying and applying tone attributes so that you can create a foundation for consistent practice, and 3) Some typical factors that will help you to see how tone can go awry and will help you create your own risk factors.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Pierre Gagnier is a content strategist at ADP's Innovation Lab in New York. He works extensively with user experience researchers to help ADP web and mobile product teams align their content strategies consistently with users' realities.
Приглашем принять участие в бесплатном обучении по продукту Commvault, которое состоится 5 июля.
Курс предназначен для эксплуатационного и административного персонала, ответственного за штатное конфигурирование Commvault и за поиск и устранение неисправностей.
Продолжительность: 4 часа
В процессе обучения дается:
- вводный технический обзор архитектурных особенностей, требований к планированию ресурсов и вариантов установки при развертывании Commvault;
- описание передовых приёмов конфигурирования и повышения производительности а также об инструментах и процедурах поиска и устранения неисправностей, полезных при выявлении причин типовых проблем и их решении.
По окончании курса слушатель сможет решать следующие ключевые задачи:
- определять требования к ресурсам и установке, чтобы успешно развертывать и конфигурировать компоненты Commvault.
- проектировать масштабируемое решение для хранения данных на дисковых, ленточных и облачных хранилищах данных.
- проектировать высокопроизводительное масштабируемое решение для дедупликации данных и их хранения в ЦОД и вне его.
- устанавливать и конфигурировать MediaAgent и Client Agent для приложений или файловых систем на хост-машинах, работающих под ОС Windows®
- планировать и проектировать масштабируемое решение для защиты виртуальных сред.
- локализовать узкие места в системе движения данных и принимать надлежащие меры по максимизации скорости или пропускной способности на путях передачи данных до MediaAgent/библиотеки.
- использовать доступные инструменты и методологию диагностики CommVault для выявления возможных причин проблем и принятия мер по их решению.
Обучение на русском языке проводит тренер, сертифицированный компанией Commvault. По итогам обучения участники будут готовы пройти сертификационный экзамен Commvault.