Hear it from the experts: a realistic depiction of the DDoS attack landscape today. In this session Arbor’s Darren Anstee, Chief Security Technologist, will review current ATLAS statistics showing the frequency of attacks, the volume of attack traffic clogging the pipes of the world's largest enterprises and service providers networks and theorize as to why the upward trend in DDoS attacks is happening – and more importantly what you can do to protect your organizations from these attacks.Read more >
There are now more than 1 billion websites in existence, with more than 100,000 additional ones created every day. The Web is the primary attack vector for the vast majority of malware.
Join Kowsik Guruswamy, CTO of Menlo Security, as he presents the findings of a recent study on the security vulnerabilities of the world's most popular websites.
This webinar will cover:
- A review of the findings of a recent Menlo Security Vulnerability report into the top 1m website and their security vulnerabilities.
- An analysis of the current state of web security, it's evolution and why it is not effective in blocking modern malware attacks.
- An introduction to the concept of "Isolation Security'.
- A demonstration of the innovation Menlo Security Isolation Platform, illustrating how to eliminate web-borne malware.
Emergency responders often talk about the "Golden Hour", the period of time where there is the greatest likelihood that prompt attention will mitigate impact and damage. The same holds true for the Cyber Attack Chain. At what phase in the chain should you concentrate on to get the best protection for your organization or credible threat intelligence information? Join Intel Security and (ISC)2 on Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 1:00PM Eastern for a discussion on the chain and where it might be best to focus your attention on the links of the chain to best defend your organization.Read more >
Watch this 5 minute video to learn about credential stuffing attack and how adversaries use stolen usernames and passwords to hijack accounts.Read more >
Attackers break in and pivot through your infrastructure—making their way through critical systems, learning corporate secrets, and ultimately stealing your data. What if you could turn the tables and pivot through their infrastructure?
Imagine finding one malicious domain or IP and using it to map out the attacker’s infrastructure in minutes. With OpenDNS Investigate, you get visibility into the related domains, IPs, and autonomous systems that may be leveraged for attacks now and in the future.
Using examples of attacks, we will show how you can pivot through attackers’ infrastructures and stay ahead of attacks. Join this webcast to find out how you can use OpenDNS Investigate to:
- Investigate attacks like never before
- Gain global context to better prioritize incident response
- Predict where future attacks are staged
If your organization cannot afford downtime from DDoS attacks, join this timely discussion from Neustar, with special guest perspective from IDC’s Christina Richmond. Explore the complexity and purpose behind today’s attacks and what you can do to defend your Internet presence. You will learn:
· What the DDoS threat environment looks like today
· Why “smokescreening” is a particular danger
· Where attacks can have impact across your organization
· How you can take steps to thwart DDoS threats