Controlling and protecting smartphones and tablets and the applications they run is an important part of the extended endpoint protection environment. Endpoint security is vital, and you need to treat your mobile endpoints with the same urgency as your Windows and server endpoints.
Join Zimperium’s latest webinar featuring Ovum’s Andrew Kellett. Andrew and John will discuss the importance of adding mobile devices to your endpoint security procedures and how to detect attacks via mobile OSs, applications, malware and Wi-Fi networks.
- Mobile Devices are a Viable Vector of Attack
- Ovum Research: Endpoint Security & Mobile Security Requirements Differ
- Enabling mobile devices as threat detection sensors
Document viewing designed for mobile.
Reading, section jumping, and reviewing content on mobile phones has never been easy – until now. LEAP Focus replaces pinching and zooming with a responsive mobile experience that’s perfect for whatever device you use for whatever long-form business document. No laptop required.
For more information please visit: http://www.emc.com/en-us/enterprise-content-management/leap/focus.htm
Name a mobile app security challenge and chances are Katie Strzempka, VP Customer Success and Services at NowSecure, has developed and implemented a solution. Fresh off the publication of her Mobile App Security Program Management Handbook, Katie will share her experiences helping numerous enterprises design, build, and improve their mobile app security programs. Join Katie for this webinar and take your mobile app security program to the next level.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn from this webinar:
-- How to unite a disarray of tasks into a mobile app security testing process
-- How to choose the right mobile app security testing tools for your maturity
-- How to establish buy-in and collaborate with developers and your DevOps team
How do you achieve hyper growth in the mobile space and compete with large incumbents as a new start up with limited resources?
Join this session where Edward Cooper, Head of Mobile at cutting edge mobile-first FinTech company Revolut, will take questions from the audience and discuss the following:
- What techniques can you use, given limited budget and resources, to compete with large established players.
- Is traditional marketing effective? If not, what has changed?
- What other steps can you take to get your app / idea to spread.
- Paid mobile analytics companies, useful, or fools gold?
- PR companies, yes or no?
The world is being mobilized, but how a single small or even a large business can take part in the movement. This presentation will cover the ordering process fora mobile app tailored for your business – step by step:
- How to decide whether your company should have your own app?
- What are the functionalities that your app should include?
- Which platform should the app run on?
- How to find a good developer to create the app?
- What are the costs involved making it?
- How will it be distributed to your customers?
- What kind of maintenance will the app need?
Petra Söderling is the Founder and CEO of MobileBrainBank.com, an online service for companies to define their mobile app needs, and to source the perfect developer to execute the work. Mobile Brain Bank developer community hosts nearly 3000 professional developers from US, Europe and Asia, mastering all major mobile platforms and technologies.
Petra has over 12 years of industry experience, running R&D software
development teams, innovation and research promotions, corporate strategy, standardization and open source development at Nokia. She is a keen spectator and commentator of the mobile lifestyle, globally.
Whether it is iOS, Android or Windows Phone, you can enable employees to be more productive and work flexibly on the go by supporting the smartphones, tablets and business applications they use on a daily basis. But what about the risks? Join me, Stephen McCormack from IBM MaaS360 as I take you step-by-step through the key challenges that mobile devices bring, and how you can easily act to ensure your organisation is protected.Read more >
In the third and final installment of our mobile penetration testing trilogy, we dive deep to find security flaws in mobile apps by dissecting the code with reverse-engineering and code analysis.Read more >
In the second episode of our mobile penetration testing trilogy, NowSecure Solutions Engineer Michael Krueger takes you beyond the device. Michael will explain how to perform network and web services/API testing to capture data exposed in transit between apps and backend services - some of the highest risk security flaws around.Read more >
Whether you’ve never performed mobile app penetration testing or need a refresher course, join us for an intensive tutorial explaining how to conduct penetration testing on Android and iOS apps. Director of Services Katie Strzempka will lead this accelerated instructional session. Katie has conducted mobile forensic investigations and app security assessments for almost a decade and leads the NowSecure team of expert penetration testers.Read more >
Learn how to become the mobile security superhero at your company by following these 3 steps:
- Prove to your management that mobile security threats are real by showing real examples
- Review the SANS Institute checklist to help choose the right mobile threat defense solution
- Provide monthly reports to management to increase visibility and prove that the organization is secure
View this recorded webinar to hear from a real mobile security superhero, John Dickson, who details his own hero journey as Director of IT Infrastructure & Cybersecurity at Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC), the second largest beverage alcohol distributer in the U.S.
Mobility has produced a mind shift with your customers. They have become the consumers of now. They demand an exceptional mobile user experience anytime and anywhere. Forrester Research calls this the mobile moment, a point in time when someone pulls out a mobile device to get what they want – when they want it. These mobile users have become impatient and intolerant of problematic mobile apps. And they are very likely to abandon or delete slow performing, crashing or battery-hogging mobile apps. So what should a mobility team do?
Watch this Webinar with Forrester analyst Ted Schadler and Hewlett Packard’s Christoph Pfister as they share how analyzing mobile applications with mobile APM tools can protect your company’s brand and future revenues. Learn how SpeechTrans used big data analytics to guide their development roadmap and achieve a 5-star mobile app rating in the app stores.
Learn how to:
• Measure what matters most from the user’s perspective
• Focus on the problematic issues that are impacting the most users
• Continuously monitor and improve – prioritize fixes to achieve a 5-star rating
Join to learn how to:
1. develop a messaging strategy based on "mobile moments"
2. intelligently message your guests "in the moment" based off where they are in their shopper journey
2. leverage a users context: where they are, where they’ve been, what they like and how they want to receive messages
3. use targeting to boost mobile message response rates four to seven times greater than non-targeted messages
Think about it - your customers have a very intimate relationship with their mobiles. Beware!
It’s amazing how many marketers still enthuse about their “mobile first” approach to digital. Sure, many of you will have over half your web traffic from mobile devices, and most of your social engagement of smartphones.
But what about the unique mobile customer?
Drawing on case studies from Amazon, Clever Cards, FT.com, Selfridges and Starbucks, this 45 minute session looks at how to deliver the best mobile customer experience in your sector.
- Create a great first impression - any screen, any time, any place
- Wow the early adopters - win the hearts & minds of your greatest fans and resellers
- Develop exceptional UX - across sites, apps
- Make it personal, keep them coming back for more - across the whole customer journey
Travelex went from having no mobile presence to the ownership of two category-defining mobile apps in under 6 months. Their apps have been featured by Apple as the “Best New Apps” and they’ve driven insatiable consumer demand for Travelex products.
This session will be led by Adam Warburton, Head of Mobile at Travelex, and will explain how they achieved this through a customer centric mobile strategy a commitment to building meaningful relationships on mobile.
Growth in mobile advertising has become explosive with the mass adoption of smart phones and an array of mobile apps shaping the businesses and lives of the modern consumers. With mobile advertising spend at its peak, ad-networks are now looking at new and smarter ways to handle data from the increase in audience engagement and demand from brands and publishers. Join Billy Mobile and Hortonworks as they share:
· What is Billy Mobile’s business case for Hadoop-based platform
· What modern data architectures Billy Mobile used to enable scalability
· Why Billy Mobile chose to partner with Hortonworks
· What the future holds for Billy Mobile and their advertising platform
Once the domain of early adopters, more organizations are buying into mobile apps and seeking ways to monetize their investments. More players adds up to more expensive ads, and mobile ad revenue is expected to have a 26.5% CAGR by 2020, according to BI Intelligence's "US Digital Media Ad Spend Report." In addition, mobile ad search is predicted to increase 25.2%, while traditional ad spend basically stays flat.
Programmatic transactions – where marketers purchase ads via computerized algorithms – also grew fast, making up most U.S. digital ad spending this year, BI Intelligence says.
As a marketing pro who's increasingly pay more for a tool your competitors are probably using to reach prospects and customers, it's really critical you've got the best, most accurate mobile ad strategy and that your investment is working optimally.
That's why we've gathered some top experts for this webinar, during which they'll share insight into how you can:
* Determine the ROI of your mobile app investments
* Partner with software developers to create innovative, multi-platform apps
* Leverage programmatic transactions with analytics
* Incorporate insight from social media, public data, and in-house information to create more complete customer profiles
*Expand into mobile ad search.
* John Koetsier, Mobile Economist, Tune
* Paul D'Arcy, CMO, Indeed
* Casey Chafin, Founder, Skillz
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Mobile app advertising is no longer a trade secret. Knowing what to do and knowing how to do it well (and cost-effectively) can be worlds apart. Join us at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific, to claim your edge.
Check out VB Insight to access the Mobile Ad Network report, and to access the latest research on Marketing Technology: http://insight.venturebeat.com
Growth is the major buzzword in mobile. Yet, what does it mean to grow your active user base if you can’t effectively engage and retain those users? The challenge many mobile apps are now facing is how to keep users once they’re onboarded. It costs more to acquire new users than it does to retain existing customers, however, it’s not easy to scale growth with retention.
Join Andrew Chen, growth at Uber, and Momchil Kyurkchiev, CEO and co-founder of Leanplum, to learn:
- How to build a complementary strategy for mobile growth and retention
- How to create a system of mobile growth built in and around the product
- Predictions for the future of mobile growth and retention hacking
For many mobile IT admins, Android has been a challenge from a management perspective due to the nature of its fragmentation, open-source capabilities, and broad range of devices. Google’s Android for Work promises to simplify the experience for both users and administrators for various common deployment scenarios.
Join us in this session as we will cover the following:
- Overview of various deployment options such as Device Owner and Profile Owner deployments
- How enterprises can deploy, manage and secure corporate apps and data on Android devices
- How to protect Android devices using Android for Work
Who are the 'mobile elite' and what do they expect from mobile marketing? In this 1-hour webinar join Adobe to explore their consumer research to understand how to build compelling mobile experiences.Read more >
Your apps you could be giving companies permission to track your location, read all your texts, access your photos, microphone and camera.Read more >
Transforming performance with mobile solutionsRead more >
Three mobile apps that can help you win the battle for customer mindshare?
Mobile is the new battleground for consumer mind share across many Industries. Although business and IT are aligned on what they think is important research shows it often isn’t what end users value.
Worse yet, when an app disappoints, 65% of users won’t buy your other products.
As mobile app developers look to increase mobile engagement, they must be focused on the right things – enabling the mobile moment that influences action at the right time, in context.
Join IBM industry and technical experts for this Slashdot TechByte webcast series where you will:
•Learn the latest innovations that mobile offers in retail, banking and healthcare
•See innovative apps in action and learn how to use the capabilities that make them unique
•Discover how to use IBM MobileFirst Platform capabilities to make good apps great
Don’t hesitate, register now for this complimentary event series to learn how to gain the mindshare your apps deserve.
•Part 3: Differentiate and Win: Mobile Banking Apps with Analytics that Guide Decision Making:
See how to use cloud-based analytics from Watson to provide immediate and contextually relevant guidance for financial planning in a small business environment.
With over 5 Billion mobile devices presently in use, mobile applications enable new threats and attacks which introduce significant risk. The biggest risks are data loss through an exploit or from devices being lost or stolen. Are your mobile applications susceptible to common software vulnerabilities? Do you know what critical data is being stored on these devices and backed up in the cloud? Is your sensitive data protected if a device is lost or stolen? Join David as he explains how to be proactive by examining your mobile applications, provisioned devices and their footprints.
As Aspect Security’s Global Practice Manager of Mobile Application Security Services, Dave has first-hand expertise in helping clients in the financial and retail sectors with their mobile security programs. David is an OWASP Mobile Top 10 Project Contributor.