Based on our extensive integration experience and deep partnerships with a broad array of cloud service providers, General Dynamics IT supports customers in identifying the right solution to meet technical requirements, business functionality and budget. Whether you are moving to the cloud, already in the cloud or managing multiple clouds, we can guide your organization to the optimal solution for your unique mission and budget.Read more >
The transition to the cloud poses great challenges to the managed services industry and it is inevitable that some companies will ultimately fail. However, this time of chaos provides countless opportunities for agile MSPs that can adapt, innovate and disrupt the status quo with new solution delivery models.
Join Teradici and mspStack to learn about new platforms and technologies that can help you gain the agility to deliver customized cloud solutions and virtual workspaces in a cost-effective way to your customers across different verticals.
Q&A will follow at the end of the session.
Cloud computing has become central to current discussions about corporate information technology. To assess the impact and potential that cloud may have on your enterprise it is important to evaluate the claims made critically review these against your organisations’ reality. Drawing on extensive research this talk will walk through my “cloud desires framework” (recently published in the prestigious Journal of Information Technology). The framework is structured around a series of technological and service ‘desires’, i.e. characteristics of cloud that are important for cloud users.Read more >
A recent study by Ponemon showed that the likelihood of an enterprise data breach of involving more than 10,000 records is approximately 22%. This risk, with an average associated cost of $3.79 million, has catapulted cloud security into an executive and board level.
What key metrics should you track and share with your board? How should you structure your cloud security strategy to best protect your organization?
Join Skyhigh Networks and CSA for a discussion of best practices that leading enterprises have embraced for managing and communicating cloud risk with the board.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
• Develop a comprehensive cloud security and governance framework
• Map your organization’s maturity based on current practices
• Identify key business outcomes across the 4 pillars of cloud security
• Implement best practices for presenting cloud security metrics to the board
Registrants will also receive a “Cloud Security and Governance Report for Executives and the Board” template to jump start the discussion. We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!
Cloud adoption is quickly becoming a must-have for enterprises, as organizations clamor to exploit the cost savings and increase in collaboration and productivity that are now established benefits of many cloud apps But at the same time, this rise in adoption – of which corporate IT has underestimated the scope by as much as 10x - has created a new effect: a “cloud attack fan-out.” Between many connected devices, which increase the attack surface, and capabilities like sync and share, which increase data velocity in the cloud, both the propensity and the severity of a breach rise.
Attend this webinar with Adrian Sanabria, Senior Analyst, Enterprise Security, 451 Research and Abhay Kulkarni, VP Engineering, Netskope for a spirited discussion that will explore the following:
- Trends in the market related to cloud adoption and the steps being taken to address security concerns;
- How to securely enable the use of cloud services for enterprise employees;
- A “how to” for identifying data breaches in an enterprise cloud environment using advanced anomaly detection techniques;
- Best practices for mitigating breaches as well as monitoring and protecting sensitive enterprise data in the cloud.
As Disaster Recovery pressures mount businesses of all sizes are looking to the cloud to solve their recovery challenges, but can the cloud be counted on when the business needs it most? Join George Crump, Lead Analyst with Storage Switzerland in this interactive webinar as he covers the different types of cloud backup solutions available, the types of disaster recovery solutions and provides an economic model to help businesses determine if the cloud is worth it. As always, we will leave plenty of time at the end of the webinar for Questions and Answers.
All attendees will receive an exclusive copy of George’s latest white paper “Cloud DR Economics - Can You Cost Justify it?”. This paper is not available anywhere else; you must register to get your copy.
In this session, SAP Banking Global Solution team will provide a technical briefing on designing solutions for Financial Services on HANA Cloud Platform. This webinar will provide a deep-dive into HANA Cloud Platform capabilities, approach to building extensions and HANA cloud integration services. The use case for this session is on “Cloud For Customer”, a cloud CRM capability that is revolutionising customer engagement on Hana cloud platform.
Overview of HANA Cloud Architecture layers
Cloud for Customer: Overview of Services
Review of approach for building extensions on HCP
Building Integration based on HANA Cloud Integration
Demonstration of the use case on HCP
Geaorge Asgari, Architecture & Technology Strategy, SAP IBU Banking
Helmut Grimm, Sales Manager SME Banking - Line of Business Financal Services
Your world will be hybrid for the foreseeable future. You will combine a mix of on-premises private cloud and public cloud infrastructure to meet ever-changing business demands. But how do you build a storage architecture designed to support this hybrid world?
This session will provide insight on how software-defined storage facilitates hybrid cloud architectures. We’ll present four scenarios and case studies where companies are thinking differently about “cloud storage.”
Specifically, you’ll learn how you can use software-defined storage to:
1. Build an OpenStack “landing pad” to onboard applications born in public clouds like AWS.
2. Create hybrid AWS-based applications with on-premises infrastructure that migrates older, colder data to the public cloud.
3. Treat public clouds as “DR sites” where applications are automatically protected across data centers and clouds.
4. Store data on private, hosted infrastructure that bursts to the public cloud for compute.
In this cloud DLP webcast, “Cloud Security Alliance and Elastica: Revealing Shadow Data”, Jim Reavis, CEO of CSA, and Elastica delve deeply into the Elastica Q2 2015 Shadow Data Report and share insights into how organizations can unlock the full business potential of cloud apps and the sensitive corporate data stored in them, while staying secure and compliant.
In addition, Ben Munroe from Cisco shares his insights into how Cisco is addressing the cloud data loss prevention problem.
Looking beyond Shadow IT, this webcast examines:
• What types of sensitive data are typically found in cloud sharing apps (PHI, PCE, and PII)
• Which vertical industries have the riskiest exposures (Hint: its healthcare) and what steps can be taken to mitigate the these risks.
• Why managing Shadow Data is the next critical step in protecting cloud apps beyond just controlling Shadow IT.
• How to build an effective cloud app security architecture that provides visibility, control, and remediation.