Kigger du dig også over ryggen? Du ved digital transformation kan ændre markedet, men hvis du selv opsøger forandring, så kan du vende forandring til din fordel. Denne session sætter fokus på digital transformation via inspirerende eksempler. Eksempelvis FK Distribution, som under mottoet, skab dialog med kunden eller dø, har gennemgået en imponerende digital forandring. Vi ser også på platformen som det stabile grundlag for agilitet. En session du kun kan blive inspireret til forandring af.Read more >
How do we build trust between the consumer, the brand, and the companies that fuel the advertising backend? This video takes a look at privacy concerns, regulations, policy trends, and best practices for building consumer trust in digital advertising.Read more >
Digital business isn’t just a fad. Digital business is now
just business. And it has created a whole new level of expectations among your customers, prospects and new competition in your industry. Your organisation’s success will be determined based on your ability to deliver more personalised digital experiences that meet customer expectations in the moment, as well as your ability to move quickly to combat digital savvy competitors trying to push you aside.
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with Acquia, we will help you stay ahead and not fall behind in a world of digital disruption that’s changing faster than many can keep up with. We’ll talk about:
- How to stay ahead of digital disruption, and customers’ changing demands, by blending the right combination of digital experience technology and organisational strategy
- How personalisation, new modes of interaction like voice-based interaction (Amazon Echo), digital screens and signage, and other digital channels are expanding the definition of digital experience success
- Describe common internal organisational barriers that cause you to fall behind and prevent you from moving quickly to stay ahead of the market and your stakeholders
- Address how a flexible digital experience platform can help Business and IT to work together and provide a strong foundation for whatever comes next in a fast-changing, digital-first world
Phil Kemelor - digital analytics executive and thought leader and digital governance strategist Lisa Welchman, discuss how decisions driven by the intersection of analytics and digital governance can drive tangible improvements to your online channel initiatives.
• How to use digital analytics for evaluating the overall health of your online program's customer experience, channel optimization, marketing and product development initiatives.
• What elements of digital governance practice create strong digital analytics programs.
• Audience Q&A
While enterprises are running digital initiative at varying levels of scale and maturity but not all of them succeed. Everest Group research suggests that more than 40% of the enterprises are currently facing roadblocks in scaling and reaping benefits from thier digital initiatives. Only a third have moved beyond these challenges, and successfully running scaled digital program with appropriate benefits. The webinar will focus on what organizations are looking for successful digital implementationRead more >
How closely are banks listening to their customers about their desire to embrace mobile services? Join Gemalto to understand firsthand what banking customers want and expect when it comes to mobile banking. During this session we’ll share the findings of a recent survey Gemalto conducted with more than 200 digital banking users. From the results we can get an in depth understanding of users’ attitudes to digital banking and their expectations of security, and can help banks fine tune their mobile offerings to address both security and convenience.Read more >
Digital transformation is the process of using today’s technology to modernize outdated processes and meet the most pressing needs of your business.
Thanks to recent advances in lower cost tablet technology and Microsoft’s suite of cloud and productivity services, complete digital transformation is more accessible now than ever before. A new class of affordable devices is revolutionizing the way businesses and their employees work and interact with customers.
Sign up now to:
•Engage your customers
•Empower your employees
•Optimize your operations
•Transform your products
Do you ever wonder whether your digital marketing campaigns are really working?
In our recent research project, ‘Emerging Trends in Digital Marketing’, First Point Research & Consulting and Sitecore surveyed 330 marketing managers… and the results tell a pretty worrying tale.
When we dug deeper, we discovered that the majority of these respondents were senior marketers with over 15 years’ experience.
So, to sum-up most marketing managers:
- are spending most of their budgets on apparently ‘overrated’ offline channels
- aren’t tracking ROI correctly (or, in some cases, at all!)
- think they’re doing a darn good job when it comes to digital marketing…
- If you'd like to learn more about these insights and many others watch this webinar today.
With the adoption of high speed broadband and 4G mobile today’s digital consumer has a higher expectation that ever. Exceeding these expectations is a big part of a successful customer journey. In this webinar you’ll get insight into the role that network performance plays in delivering online excellence.Read more >
Digital transformation can create new and more effective ways to extend your organization. This can be done through better customer and employee engagement, increased operational efficiencies and new business models. Join experts from Dell Digital Business Services' team to learn about the four core tenets of successful digital transformation.Read more >
B2B buyers are changing the way they buy.
Recent B2B Marketing research shows they use a wide range of digital channels to thoroughly research their purchases.
So B2B brands need to ensure their most important ‘shop window’ – their web site and digital channels – do more to feed the need for information. Marketers need to ensure all channels such as mobile and social are integrated and also start to see digital as a major source of future sales revenue.
In this free webinar, Tom Head, founder and director at Lab, will share his experience of helping B2B brands to take advantage of this new B2B buying landscape, and how brands can devise and implement strategies to increase sales.
• How to plan and deploy a content-rich website to meet the needs
of your customers and prospects
• How to integrate your sales and marketing activities with your
• Why your website and digital channels are so important in terms
of prospect and customer intelligence data
“Digital Transformation” has been the buzz word for quite some time now and organizations have either started planning or implementing this make over in their service lines or products and within their enterprise. But due to the constantly changing needs of the customers and employees, are they able to gain real business benefits out of their digital transformation exercise?
In order to continuously excel in this digital world, you need to have the right strategies, the right solutions and the right technology drivers. To know more, join our upcoming webinar on “Continuous Digital Excellence – Are you doing it right?”
• Myths about Digital Transformation
• How the digital strategy differs for software enabled services, software products & software development process
• Impact of Mobile, Social Media, Cloud and IoT technologies on your business
• Digital Solutions - Business case scenarios
At the heart of every business is its customer. Yet how many businesses truly align their entire organization around the customer and the customer’s experience with their business?
Join us for our Digital Business Transformation Workshop as our experts walk through the first steps of a Digital Transformation and layout a simple frame work that you can apply to design your businesses Digital Transformation road-map.
This Digital Business Transformation Workshop is designed to help you:
1.Understand all the ways your customer(s) touch your business
2.Design a simple Framework on where to start and what to do next
3.Case Study: See a firsthand example of a Health Insurance Company’s Digital Business Transformation and how they began their process.
Cybercrime impacts millions of people around the world. David Finn, Executive Director of the Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit, gives you a behind the scenes look at how Microsoft is going on the offensive to stop criminals, refer perpetrators to law enforcement, and create a safe digital world.Read more >