With so many new apps launching on the app stores everyday, app discovery and acquisition has become a challenging endeavor. Join experts from Google and 3Q Digital to learn how to use Google’s powerful Universal App Campaigns (UAC) to drive your user acquisition for your app.
Register now for this live webinar on Thursday, August 10th at 2pm ET / 11am PT, where we'll discuss:
* How mobile apps are disrupting the industry
* Tools for promoting a new app and how UAC uses machine-learning and AI to optimize discovery
* How to solidify the KPIs for your app, and use advertising metrics as instant feedback to improve app performance
* Common UAC mistakes to avoid
* How to allocate your budget to maximize app discovery and engagement
* UAC insights for the Finance, QSR, and Retail industries
Every second, 800 apps are downloaded from the App Store, but 20% of those apps will only be used once. Listen in as we discuss the two most powerful ways you can keep users engaged with your app: push and in-app messaging.
During this webinar, designed for mobile marketers, you'll learn:
• What mobile engagement is and how to improve this critical app metric
• How push and in-app messaging differ, and when to use each
• The best practices of push and in-app messaging campaigns to set you up for success
• What great app marketing campaigns look like with industry specific examples
Plus: Get the inside scoop on what's next in this space to help you stay ahead of the curve!
You can build a shiny new app, but unless you've optimized for discovery on app stores, it may never get momentum. 3Q Digital VP of Mobile Strategy Craig Weinberg joins App Promo's Gary Yentin for a free 1hr. webinar on the ASO (app store optimization) landscape and challenges and best practices for discovery.
Craig and Gary will cover:
- the impact of ASO
- the major ASO platforms and how strategies differ on each
- the similarities between ASO and SEO
- best practices and tips for any ASO campaign
Join us and bring questions!
Is the complexity of provisioning your applications unsustainable?
Hear Jason Cecilio, a Systems Engineer at a registered investment adviser firm based out of NY discuss the challenges he faced with managing application delivery when transitioning to a VDI environment and why he chose App Volumes to enable easy application provisioning.
Along with Jason Marshall, Product Manager of App Volumes at VMware, they will discuss:
• Delivering applications in real-time
• Providing a customized desktop to end-users
• Best practices and lessons learned
Name a mobile app security challenge and chances are Katie Strzempka, VP Customer Success and Services at NowSecure, has developed and implemented a solution. Fresh off the publication of her Mobile App Security Program Management Handbook, Katie will share her experiences helping numerous enterprises design, build, and improve their mobile app security programs. Join Katie for this webinar and take your mobile app security program to the next level.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn from this webinar:
-- How to unite a disarray of tasks into a mobile app security testing process
-- How to choose the right mobile app security testing tools for your maturity
-- How to establish buy-in and collaborate with developers and your DevOps team
Today, people spend more time using mobile apps than they do sitting on a computer surfing the web. In fact, overall time spent in apps has increased by 21% over the last year!
In this webinar, we show you how to apply your online marketing skills to the app-driven future. This is your free crash course on the app analytics you need to start paying attention to.
During this webinar, designed for web marketers, you’ll learn:
The key mobile equivalents of web metrics to help you gauge your app’s performance
How to measure success during all lifecycle stages of your app: from awareness, to engagement, to conversions and closes
The similarities and differences between the customer journey online vs. in apps
Plus: Get a detailed introduction on how to do inbound marketing for apps!
Web application security is becoming increasingly complex due to the continuously evolving threat landscape, the diverse nature of web applications, and the broad range of systems needed to manage security.
Qualys simplifies web app security with an end-to-end solution.
During this webcast, presenters Vikas Phonsa and Frank Catucci will show you how you can:
* Scan your apps using Qualys Web Application Scanning (WAS)
* Deploy one-click virtual patches for detected vulnerabilities in Qualys Web Application Firewall (WAF)
* Manage it all from a centralized, cloud-based portal
This webcast will include a live Q&A session.
Taking a fully dynamic web application driven by rules and creating a native mobile app out of it may sound time-consuming. Learn how to do it in no time, with a minimum amount of code.
Watch this webcast to see a quick survey app modified on the fly. You'll learn:
• How straight-forward rules can create complex interactions in the app.
• How processes in business process management (BPM) can add order.
• Some great insights into how these technologies play together.
• Get ideas on how they could be a great solution to your next mobile application development challenge.
The size, complexity, and dynamic nature of the global app store ecosystem make it increasingly difficult for brands to monitor their mobile presence and protect their customers from fraud. Once published, mobile apps can rapidly proliferate from official stores throughout the app store ecosystem, spreading to new stores and web download locations without the developer’s knowledge or consent and increasing the threat of apps being exploited, attacked or copied.
In this session we will:
- Explore the complexities of the worldwide app store ecosystem
- Examine year over year RiskIQ research on mobile apps owned by or leveraging the brands of top UK organisations.
- Highlight recent examples of malware, app re-packaging, data leakage and intellectual property violations presented by fraudulent and unauthorized apps
- Show you how you can regain control of your mobile apps and take a proactive stance against malicious and rogue apps, taking them down before they compromise your organisation or your customers
ExtReact provides React developers with a complete set of components that can respond and adapt to any device, platform, or screen size. In this tech talk, we’ll demonstrate how you can deliver the right experience to each user’s device using simple, concise, declarative techniques. Topics covered will include:
- Fluid layouts with flex box
- Responsive props that adapt to changes in screen size
- Using platformTags to target specific devices and platforms
- Best practices for standardizing screen size boundaries
Wollen Sie, dass Ihre Kunden jederzeit mobil auf Ihre Services und Produkte zugreifen können? Möchten Sie wissen, wie zufrieden Ihre Kunden mit Ihren mobilen Apps sind? Wollen Sie die Sicherheit Ihrer Apps garantieren und dennoch den Testaufwand auf ein Minimum begrenzen können?
Wenn Sie eine oder mehrere dieser Fragen mit ja beantworten, dann sollten Sie sich unser Webinar ansehen. Darin zeigen Ihnen unser Experten, wie Sie eine mobile Strategie entwickeln und welche Herausforderungen Sie dabei erwarten. Erfahren Sie unter anderem: Wie Sie die Kundenzufriedenheit mit Ihren mobilen Anwendungen erfassen und verbessern; wie Sie den Testaufwand bei der Entwicklung mobiler Apps um bis zu 50 Prozent reduzieren; wie Sie Sicherheitslücken schon in der Entwicklung erkennen und beheben.
Why so Apprehensive?
There are over 1 million mobile applications available for smartphone and tablet users. These aren't just diversionary time-wasters either; industries from medicine to manufacturing are finding countless efficiency from an app-enabled workforce. As productivity moves from mouse clicks to finger swipes, IT must lead the charge on how apps are developed, deployed, managed, secured, and even decommissioned in the mobile enterprise.
Managing millions made easy
Join John Nielsen and Ryan Hope of Fiberlink for a complete walkthrough of enterprise mobile application management (MAM). You'll learn the best practices across the entire mobile app management lifecycle:
- Techniques to build more innovative and useful apps
- Distributing apps to specific groups through enterprise app catalogs
- Publishing app updates to your entire mobile workforce
- Enforcing app security based on compliance rules
- Researching and recommending apps to users
- Selectively removing corporate apps from devices
Enterprises generally have a significant portfolio of legacy applications running in production; applications that have been developed 10-15 years ago or more. These applications stand in the critical path of revenue generation. It's not easy to just rip them out and replace them all with applications built on modern architectures, such as microservices and containers. Businesses can't afford downtime and certainly aren't willing to pay for something they can't see. We need the ability to modernize legacy applications while allowing IT to continue to deliver value—innovating from inside out. Verizon evaluated Red Hat's OpenShift Container Platform to modernize their application portfolio.
In this session, we'll present Verizon’s journey to containerize one of their most challenging applications. We'll show the results of a 2-month long proof-of-concept, including successes, misses, and a roadmap for application modernization. You'll learn about the journey, the pitfalls, and the lessons learned of modernizing complete application portfolios.
Mobile devices and apps make employees more productive, but deploying leaky or vulnerable apps increases enterprise risk. What does a sensible approach to approving and denying Android and iOS apps for use by staff look like? It starts with accurate, up-to-date security assessment data. Join NowSecure VP of Customer Success and Services Katie Strzempka for a webinar explaining how to take a data-driven approach to evaluating mobile apps for use at your organization.
Join us for this 30-minute webinar and learn:
-- What vulnerability data is integral to making informed app vetting decisions
-- How to approach threat modeling for third-party and custom mobile apps
-- Creating a rubric for evaluating mobile apps for corporate use
With the hype around mobile, businesses are racing to create mobile apps. Yet most apps take a long time to build and then they languish on the shelves due to a lack of adoption and usage. Research has shown that messaging apps are the most popular as they drive immediate user-to-user interactions that result in high app usage. So how can you ensure that your enterprise apps are not only delivered in a timely manner but also achieve the high usage metrics?
Join Renu Upadhyay, Sr. Director Product Marketing at Magnet Systems and Tom Ku, Sr. Vice President, Enterprise Mobility, as they discuss key trends in enterprise mobile app development. Also hear Tom share some real-world customer insights and the 7 steps needed to build a highly interactive enterprise mobile app in just 45 days.
-Messaging is the backbone of user interaction and engagement
-In-app messages and contextual notifications are the keys to great mobile apps
-Integral use of messaging services will facilitate and accelerate app development
Creating a mobile app is easy. The hard part is making sure it turns into a viable business, not a one-hit wonder.
That’s why Localytics and Branch Metrics are teaming up to give you a sweeping, 360-degree view of what it takes to build a booming mobile business. In 45 minutes, we’ll reveal the four big stages of app growth, and teach you how to succeed during each one.
Specifically, here’s what we’ll discuss:
– The anatomy of a powerful mobile growth engine
– How to earn, engage, and activate your users into influential app evangelists
– Real-world examples and lessons from apps that have skyrocketed to success
Plus: Get the inside scoop on how to turbo-charge your mobile engine with deep links and predictive app marketing!
When it comes to repurposing and accessing data for test/development and file sharing services, how do you ensure data protection and instant, reliable recovery while maintaining speed and efficiency? The best of both worlds is all-flash storage performance for mission-critical applications, as well as flash-driven consolidation of your secondary storage needs. With everything from seamless snapshot integration to safe and secure storage, your data and your application teams will thank you.Read more >
Delighting app users used to be as easy as a quick, one-off “we miss you come back” push message. But times were simpler back then. Now, delighting your app users means sending contextually relevant, engaging messages based on both behavioral and profile user data.
While this may sound a bit complex, with the right tools, you can master the tricks of the trade in no time.
During this webinar you’ll learn:
– The major differences between push and in-app messages, and the benefits of both
– Data-driven best practices for reaching your users in the most valuable ways
– The top 10 lessons for delighting your app users with app marketing
*Plus: Learn how predictive app marketing is changing the way you communicate with your app users!
From Facebook Messenger’s bots to the recent Pokémon Go craze, mobile apps are becoming the vehicles for some of the most disruptive consumer technologies today. Yet, enterprise mobile innovation continues to lag behind. As Gartner reported in June, the average mobile enterprise application development budget is actually shrinking even though demand for mobile apps in the enterprise is actually quite high.
Join Alfred Chuang, CEO Magnet Systems, as he shares the five must-haves for implementing successful enterprise mobile apps – quickly and efficiently.