If you’re new to the world of application performance management, this is the perfect introduction. Through a demonstration of the AppDynamics core product, you’ll discover how our sophisticated monitoring capabilities can help improve your bottom line.
Register now and see how the solutions offered by AppDynamics can help further your digital transformation, by:
- Achieving end-to-end business transaction visibility across web and mobile apps
- Monitoring your end user experience across the globe through a single pane of glass
- Getting application and operational analytics with custom dashboards for every audience
- Instantly analyzing data by platform, device type, and even performance by region
AppDynamics allows you to understand the connection between your app’s health, user satisfaction, and your business results. You’ll know if something’s wrong in real-time and be able to fix problems quickly, putting you at an advantage over the competition.
The application is now often the business, and investing in the right Application Performance Management (APM) solution is imperative to delivering flawless customer experiences. So how can you present a solid business case for this major IT investment?
AppDynamics commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact (TEI) study to showcase the cost savings and business benefits of the AppDynamics APM.
Register and learn from Forrester and AppDynamics:
- Technology trends in the APM landscape
- How you can save $1.45 million annually through consolidation of monitoring tools
- Why APM tools accelerate your digital transformation
The latest release of BIG-IQ enables you to manage and troubleshoot your applications and the F5 services supporting them in exciting new ways. Sure, the newest release is packed full of new functionality such as advanced analytics and central management of DNS. But this release is about more than just new features. BIG-IQ 6.0 represents a sea change in network and application management.
With BIG-IQ 6.0, application teams can, for the first time, see and manage network and security services for their own applications. This new approach to management empowers your application teams with role-specific portals to view application performance and create templates to easily roll out new applications plus much more.
Join this webinar to learn:
• How BIG-IQ transforms how you manage your applications
• How to track the performance and trouble shoot application and network issues with advanced analytics
• How BIG-IQ automatically scales your network services as your business needs change
Continually tuning your applications isn’t the best APM scenario for big data developers. This webinar discusses how big data operations performance management (OPM) provides the necessary context for more robust APM. A routine element of running a big big data platform is hardware. The OPM resource usage metrics that provide operators with clarity when something is not a clear cut bottleneck in the realm of CPU, memory, IO performance, are also extremely useful to developers as well, and can provide them with notifications and alerts for hardware related issues like network errors on a specific network interface.
This webinar discusses how big data total performance management (TPM) combines operations performance management (OPM) and applications performance management (APM).
Pepperdata® Application Spotlight is a self-service APM portal that provides developers with a consolidated view to improve troubleshooting and optimize application performance. Application Spotlight enables big data application developers to quickly and easily improve performance with more relevant application information, performance recommendations, insights, and calls to action, all in one place. In addition to helping them make their jobs go faster, Application Spotlight enables developers to be better tenants in multi-tenant clusters and shows them how to write optimal performing jobs and more efficiently use their queue and cluster resources with practical, innovative application performance management solutions.
Pepperdata Application Spotlight analyzes all Hadoop and Spark jobs running on the cluster and provides developers with technical insights on how each job performed. Intended for software engineers, developers, and technical leads who develop Spark applications, this webinar demonstrates how Application Spotlight helps developers quickly improve application performance, reduce resource usage, and understand application failures.
Learn how developers can:
– Maximize performance, improve productivity, guarantee reliability, and improve ROI
– Generate application-specific recommendations to improve application performance
– Highlight applications that need attention
– Automatically identify bottlenecks, and alert on duration, failure conditions, and resource usage
– Search for any applications running on the cluster, compare current and previous runs
– Visualize Spark applications and its stages for easy root cause failure analysis and performance tuning
Presenter Bio: Field Engineer, Kirk Lewis
Kirk Lewis joined the Pepperdata team in 2015. Previously, he was a Solutions Engineer at StackVelocity. Before that he was the lead technical architect for big data production platforms at American Express. Kirk has a strong background in big data.
When SAP performance suffers, business suffers. This industry-first solution offers ABAP code-level visibility and instrumentation, giving you real-time performance monitoring and diagnostics across mission-critical environments.
See how AppDynamics for SAP can unify monitoring and deliver code-level visibility across your SAP environments. In this webinar, you will see a live demo of SAP performance monitoring and learn how AppDynamics:
* Visualizes SAP components and dependencies in real time
* Establishes dynamic baselines for key SAP transactions
* Diagnoses SAP issues down to a single ABAP statement
* Assists with cloud migrations and SAP S/4HANA transitions
Pepperdata Application Spotlight analyzes all Hadoop and Spark jobs running on the cluster and provides developers with technical insights on how each job performed. Intended for software engineers, developers, and technical leads who develop Spark applications, this webinar demonstrates how Application Spotlight helps developers quickly improve application performance, reduce resource usage, and understand application failures. Participate in this webinar and learn how developers can:
–Identify the lines of code and the stages that cause performance issues related to CPU, memory, garbage collection, network, and disk I/O
–Easily disambiguate resources used during parallel stages
–Understand why run-time variations occur for the same application
–Determine whether performance issues are due to the application or other workloads on the cluster
–Receive actionable recommendations for tuning jobs
–Validate tuning changes made to applications with a before and after comparison
–View the highlights worst performing phases of jobs
–Improve MapReduce and Spark developer productivity
–Improve cluster efficiency based on clear recommendations on how to modify workloads and configurations
Vinod Nair leads product management at Pepperdata. He brings more than 20 years of experience in engineering and product management to the job, with a special interest in distributed systems and Hadoop. He has worked in software for telecommunications, financial management for small business, and big data. Vinod’s approach to product management is deeply influenced by his success in applying Lean Startup principles and rapid iteration to product design and development.
Experts share best practices and insights on running applications on Azure.
The average enterprise runs more than 300 applications - all of them with unique requirements for optimal performance. Rackspace specialists have deep experience migrating, managing and optimising diverse applications on Microsoft Azure for businesses of all sizes. We've combined our collective expertise on managing applications on Azure into the Application Management and Migration with Azure webinar.
Containers are engineered to support the need for continuous application changes. As self-contained artifacts, they accelerate the benefits of immutability, where full systems are disposable and can be quickly reconstructed – meaning no patching and configuration drift. But there’s no free-lunch and the ephemeral nature of containerized apps challenges teams to understand how a “now you see it, now you don’t” system impacts overall application performance.
New techniques are required to manage containerized changes in context of the highly dynamic state in which they operate. View this on-demand webcast to learn:
-How small changes in containers (in code, apps and architecture) can remain undetected, but cumulatively build to cause severe problems
-The application of multi-dimensional analysis to track container changes across time to pinpoint the impact on performance
-Methods to increase the supportability and resilience of containerized applications within and across the continuous delivery pipeline
Watch this webinar to:
- Discover how Application Aware SD-WAN can turn your unpredictable network into a WAN that delivers reliable and consistent business application performance,
- Learn why only Ipanema can help you to effortlessly optimize and operate your hybrid WAN deployment for high-performance user experience,
- Watch a demo to see how easily hybrid WANs are deployed with Ipanema.
Erfahren Sie in unserem Webinar, wie diese kombinierte Lösung von DevOps-Toolchains und Application Performance Monitoring dafür sorgt, dass jegliche Beeinträchtigungen erfasst und behoben werden, bevor die Nutzer sie bemerken, einschließlich eines automatischen Rollbacks, falls etwas schiefgeht.Read more >
Mobile app crashes lose you revenue, loyalty, and potential customers due to poor user ratings at the App Store or Play Store.
But stack traces, the traditional debugging method, can leave you with more questions than answers. Learn how to keep your apps healthy and customers happy by fixing crashing apps more quickly, and for good.
This invaluable lesson on debugging apps will teach you how to:
- Access a full context of user behavior, application flow, and code execution
- Reduce your Mean Time to Identification of a crash issue
- Eliminate costly trial and error, replicating, or not finding the issue at all
The health of your apps is too important to your business to pass up these valuable tips. Register now.
In today's digital enterprise, it's technology that drives business success. And with the strategic pairing of AppDynamics and Cisco, organizations can now drive their digital transformation forward in ways never before possible. But how?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how AppDynamics real-time data platform is being correlated with Cisco’s data platforms to give you the richest end-to-end view across the stack, allowing for faster remediation and automation
You’ll gain insights into:
- New challenges of cross-domain failures in the enterprise
- The future of IT intelligence across the software and infrastructure industries
- How Cisco solutions like ACI, CloudCenter and Workload Optimization Manager (CWOM) will be integrated with AppDynamics and Cisco
Watch Keith Babo's presentation from CloudCon: Integration & APIs; Integration Developer News' virtual event and learn how to develop an API-focused approach to integrating your applications and data.Read more >
Serving the two masters of stability and agility is a balancing act for today’s IT leaders—and the reason traditional IT structures are struggling to remain competitive. To keep pace with the changing needs of the digital enterprise, leaders should learn best practices for creating new teams—such as DevOps or an SRE function—to support the growing demands on IT.
View the on demand webinar originally hosted on DevOps.com and gain insights into:
- Why IT organizational change is essential to meeting new business demands
- How a bimodal strategy delivers the best of both worlds: stability and agility
- Tips for choosing the right DevOps tools for your organization
Monitoring your Red Hat® OpenShift® cluster is important to ensure that your applications are up
and running as expected. Learn how Microsoft Azure Container monitoring provides you with
information about the health, performance, and logs, of the nodes and containers that affect your
Join Riverbed, Aetna and guest speaker IDC for a discussion and demonstration on how we are revolutionizing application performance management (APM) for the digital era with a focus on the end-user experience.
Traditional APM solutions aren’t designed with the end-user in mind and rely on sampling a limited set of application performance data points. This legacy approach is not adequate for delivering today’s complex digital services. In today’s digital world, a unified application performance and end-user experience monitoring solution is critical to business success.
Register now to see the power of our user experience-centric solution, hear from Aetna about their APM journey, and take the next step to ensuring end-user experience in the digital era.
User-centric: Ensure end-user experience and troubleshoot issues faster with an end-to-end APM solution.
All Data: Use big data insights from all transactions to be more proactive and holistic in driving better business decisions.
Every App: Monitor your entire enterprise application ecosystem without compromising data quality.
From this webinar you'll learn:
- Why SD-WAN and SDN have become the foundation for the agile, digital enterprise.
- How digital transformation of the enterprise is requiring a rethink of network architectures towards a software-defined approach in the applications era.
- Why moving to new application-centric network services requires the right application performance visibility and control to deliver the user experience needed to support the enterprise digital transformation.
- How new hybrid WAN architectures enabled by InfoVista's Ipanema products address these challenges by delivering application-aware SD-WAN solutions.
Modern businesses are powered by an increasingly complex and distributed assortment of apps, networks, systems, and services. As a result, IT organizations need performance management expertise to maximize business performance and enable successful cloud-first and digital transformation strategies.
What do you need to become a performance management expert?
Find out by joining Riverbed and analyst firm Enterprise Strategy Group as we unveil some exciting new research, including a performance management maturity model that shows what behaviors contribute most to your success.
Explore the four dimensions of performance management maturity.
Hear from industry experts on best practices to advance your organization.
Gain CIO-level insights on Riverbed's own cultural transformation.
Learn how to assess your practices and receive actionable recommendations for improvement.
Working with COBOL data files, including the creation of reports, often requires specialty tools and developer skills. It’s time to improve business continuity, application availability and to work with COBOL data files in real time, using off-the-shelf analysis and reporting tools.
Join Micro Focus on 21st February to:
Discover the real challenges many teams face in working with COBOL data files
Understand how to work with COBOL data files using familiar tools such as Excel and Crystal Reports
See how to easily integrate existing COBOL applications with RDBMS technology with minimal code change
Learn how to leverage open source database platforms, reducing application and infrastructure costs
Unlock the value of business application data using the latest modernization tools from Micro Focus. Join us on 21st February, 2018 for an exciting webinar discussion, demo and Q&A.
Containers and microservice architectures simplify the development process, provide environmental consistency and speed updates; however, there are operational trade-offs. The ephemeral nature combined with API-centric communications results in a massive increase in objects, dependencies and metrics – challenging traditional monitoring approaches, including: topology mapping, instrumentation, and static baselining and alerting. New monitoring techniques and approaches are now needed to gain visibility and control over these dynamic platforms across the application lifecycle.
View this webcast to learn:
• What new monitoring, analytics and alerting techniques are best suited for containers.
• Why an open data model is key to understanding and tracking microservice dependencies.
• How to establish monitoring across the entire application lifecycle to increase development speed and quality.
From pilot to production, eG Enterprise empowers enterprise organizations to deliver a better user experience and increased ROI by delivering comprehensive, converged performance management of Java application services. With optimized Java platforms delivered through Zing, Azul Systems enables Java-based businesses to focus on functionality and long-term lower operating costs rather than daily firefighting. Together, eG Enterprise and Azul Systems offer a proven Java environment designed to optimize the deployment, management, and scale of Java application services.
Join us for this webinar where Bala Vaidhinathan, CTO of eG Innovations and Simon Ritter, Deputy CTO of Azul Systems will present how:
- Java Application Service Management can be simplified and made more cost-effective, while delivering a better user experience
- eG Enterprise enhancements provide insights into Java applications running on the Zing runtime
- eG Enterprise and Azul Zing working together in a production Java installation can reduce costs, optimize deployments and deliver optimum user satisfaction
Mainframes are still the workhorse of the Enterprise. Taking a look at the transaction as the “center of gravity” and understanding the end-to-end application ecosystem are critical to the success of your business. In this session, Julie Craig from Enterprise Management Associates will explore this topic and explain why CA Technologies is positioned to meet the needs of cross-enterprise application performance management so it doesn’t manage your business.Read more >
If you expect to keep up with the rate of change that new app development practices demand, you’ll need to automate your critical application security and delivery services. Naturally, there is more than one way to automate your app services and choosing the right option can be challenging. In this webinar, we will look at three ways of automating application delivery services and discuss which to use when. At the end of this webinar you will have gained the knowledge to help you chose the right automation solution for your business.Read more >
In today’s distributed application ecosystems, with various inter-dependencies and dynamic infrastructures, it is extremely challenging to detect and resolve application failures and performance slowdowns. This is especially true in a Microsoft .NET application stack. Developers, IT Operations Staffs and Site Reliability Engineers often get involved in long war room sessions to isolate the root cause of poor customer experience in the digital business service.
Join this webinar “How to Ensure High-Performing Microsoft .NET Applications”, by John Worthington, Director of Product Marketing at eG Innovations, as he explores the various problems that could affect .NET application performance and discusses industry best practices for effective performance monitoring.
Learn how a converged application and infrastructure monitoring strategy can help:
- Detect digital experience issues in real time
- Analyze critical business transactions and diagnose slowdowns
- Get .NET method-level visibility to fix application code issues
- Understand application dependencies with underlying infrastructure (IIS, Hyper-V, SQL, Azure, etc.)
- Auto-correlate alerts and isolate the root cause of performance problems
Join the webinar and become a .NET performance guru