An overview of Customer Data Platforms (CDP) with the industry leader who coined the term, David Raab. Find out how to use Live Customer Data to create a better customer experience and how Live Data Management can give you a competitive edge with a 360 degree view of your clients.
- The definition and requirements for Customer Data Platforms
- The differences between Customer Data Platforms and comparative technologies such as Data Warehousing and Marketing Automation
- Reference architectures/approaches to building CDP
- How Treasure Data is used to build Customer Data Platforms
And here's the song: https://youtu.be/RalMozVq55A
In 2015, hardly anyone knew what a customer data platform was. Honestly, most people groaned at another three letter acronym clawing for attention in the marketing tech space. Twenty-four months later, however? CDPs are dominating the conversation at events, in the media, and most importantly, among marketers who want a flexible solution, designed for them, to take their data to new levels.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
• How dramatic the rise of the CDP has been and why – according to analysts and marketers, alike
• Trends that haven’t undergone much change in two years, the good and the bad
• New research about how a customer data platform is uniquely suited to help marketers of all kinds
Join us on Thursday June 22nd at 1pm EST/10am PST for a 45 minute webinar to look back, around, and ahead at customer data platforms.
CDP stands for Continuous Data Protection. Introducing SonicWALL's CDP 6.0. It's one thing to pontificate about business continuity and the advantages of a disk to disk automatic backup solution. It's quite another to hear real stories about how everyday users like you and I "fat finger" documents, files, and folders and as a result lose important, relevant data. In this brief 30 minute session you will witness how easy it is to set up a SonicWALL CDP in your network and learn how to retrieve lost data files yourself in literally seconds!Read more >
Join us for this 60-minute session, and discover how the new, sophisticated global policy-base control backup and recovery techniques introduced in SonicWALL next-generation Continuous Data Protection (CDP) Version 6.0 provide a more intelligent and systematic data protection strategy for small and mid-size organizations that are struggling with the reliability and uncertainty of their backup and recovery results. In this presentation, we will discuss many of the new key features in Version 6.0, and how it solves the increasing need to reduce costs associated with backup and recovery, while complying with even the most stringent data recovery objectives and disaster protection. Register now for this webcast to learn more.Read more >
Today’s customers expect personalized experiences and there are a plethora of available martech solutions that claim to have the tools to help. And while marketers are able to collect a mass amount of data, it’s becoming increasingly challenging to be able to act on that data, and have one, central repository to be able to make informed decisions and drive more meaningful customer experiences.
A new martech solution has recently appeared into the space that does just that - the Customer Data Platform (CDP). In this webcast, you can expect to learn:
- How these purpose-built products assemble and distribute customer data
- Why CDPs are faster, easier to use, cheaper and more flexible than other solutions
- What problems a CDP can help the marketer solve
- The key ways to using a CDP in driving a business’s digital transformation
David Raab, Founder of the Customer Data Platform Institute
Adam Corey, VP of Marketing at Tealium
Organizations have increasingly moved critical applications and business critical data from mainframe to servers, and now to laptops in order to meet the need for mobility in today's expanding workforce.
The new extended workforce translates into unpredictable working schedules, increased risk of data loss because users miss the server base backup window – that is if the data was first saved on a networked file server. Then there is the increased risk of cyber threats, theft, accidental damage, typical hardware defects and more common of all, human errors. As a result, high data loss exposure associated with laptops and mobile devices under these circumstances are increasingly problematic for companies needing to safeguard data on these computing systems.
Don’t let these conditions be a point of vulnerability in your overall data protection and disaster recovery strategy.
Register for this webinar today to hear more about the significance of protecting important data that resides on unprotected systems and how SonicWALL Continuous Data Protection (CDP) solutions provide a means to automatically and transparently backing up user data in real time.
And that’s okay! When asked, digital marketers can rattle off a long list ways unified customer data would help them in their jobs, from better ad targeting (and retargeting) to smarter emails to more effective web personalization just to name a few. But there’s a big gap between knowing what you would do with customer data and actually deploying specific use cases. In this webinar, founder of the Customer Data Platform Institute David Raab takes attendees through how to approach customer data unification, so you get value right away – and set yourself up for more success as you go. Specifically:
1. We’ll review the different scenarios that result when you’re using one data source, a few similar ones, or multiple disparate sources
2. Then, we’ll look at how a customer data platform (CDP), depending on its features, supports an array of applications for the data, from simply providing access to adding messaging and analytics on top
3. Lastly, we’ll bring those two dimensions together to look at the sequencing of use cases that result from the various combinations of these inputs
Sustainability reporting has become an increasingly important issue as stakeholders seek transparency from the organizations they support. Throughout Europe, mandatory reporting programs such as non-financial reporting and article 8 of the EED have taken shape through EU directives and have become a part of standard operating procedure for impacted organizations. While primarily a voluntary activity (GRI, CDP, GRESB) in the United States, sustainability reporting continues to gain momentum and support.
For this webinar, we’ll be joined by two leading, global organizations and will learn why they report, what programs they report to, and how they are turning reporting into action.
Build vs buy - It’s a common dilemma in a world of seemingly endless engineering talent and an abundance of SaaS products. Many companies start by building but quickly realize that maintenance costs and engineering hours can quickly cause budgets and project-time lines to spiral out of control.
Tout, a video app platform that allows users to upload content directly to their sites, found themselves facing this exact dilemma after building their own analytics infrastructure and using it in conjunction with a BI tool. After three years of heavy growth and feature expansion, their analytics stack could no longer keep up with the demands and costs were through the roof.
Tout decided it was time to invest in a new solution and turned to Treasure Data for their analytical infrastructure and Looker for Analytics and is now reaping the rewards.
What will you learn?
- The pitfalls of building (and maintaining) in-house solutions
- How Treasure Data simplifies data pipelines for effective data lifecycle management
- How Looker let Tout give every employee access to the data they needed when they needed it
- Actionable criteria for deciding when to buy vs. build analytics infrastructure
The Customer Data Platform (CDP) is creating major buzz in the martech space as being a key driver in creating more meaningful customer experiences - yet even the savviest of professionals are unclear on what CDPs are and how these sophisticated tools really work.
Join this interactive conversation with Tealium CDP Experts to get live answers to your most pressing questions on all things CDP in our “Ask Me Anything” style webinar.
Wondering what the benefits are of CDPs? Hoping to understand more about their functionality and integration capabilities with other solutions? Needing advice on how to budget for and buy one? Ask me anything!
In addition to a Q&A and live polls throughout the webinar, our CDP Experts will provide answers to some of the most common questions, such as:
- How is a CDP different than what I’m currently using to manage my customer data?
- Why will a CDP help me in driving digital transformation?
- How will a CDP help me connect my different data sources to get a single view of my customer?
- What criteria should be considered when selecting a CDP?
TimeLine™ provides full transactional data journaling (continuous data protection), cloning, and full or incremental snapshots without any additional object data copies or interruption to ongoing workloads. This feature can be automated to copy volumes according to a schedule and restore them to a point-in-time copy through the UI, CLI, or REST API. Hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly per-volume snapshots can be scheduled, with appropriate retention times for each snapshot. Snapshots can be created and deleted via the XDI interface and volumes can be cloned and exposed at any point in time without interrupting workloads on those volumes.Read more >
Increasingly, companies have turned to customer data platforms (CDPs) to help them run more relevant marketing campaigns using the large volume of customer data at their fingertips. Customer-focused software company Atlassian will discuss how they made that decision and the types of complex marketing campaigns that they can now run as a result. Research analyst David Raab will also be on hand to discuss how other companies can use CDPs to harness customer data to increase sales and loyalty.
In this webinar, you will learn:
* Key considerations when deciding to build versus buy a customer data platform
* How companies are taking advantage of CDPs for more relevant communications
* How data science can improve marketing efficacy
* The trends and market factors driving the need for customer data platforms
* Jeff Sinclair, Product Manager, Engagement Platform, Atlassian
* David Raab, Analyst and Founder at The Customer Data Platform Institute
* Jeff Hardison, VP of Marketing at Lytics
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
Sponsored by: Lytics
When you are hit by a ransomware attack, such as the recent WannaCrypt worm, you don’t have many options. You can pay the ransom, in the hopes that your data will be unencrypted. Or, you can wipe your systems clean, and then recover the data. But, backups are typically done on a daily basis. Depending on when the attack hit, the amount of data that you will lose could be in the hours. Fortunately, there is a better option.
Continuous Data Protection (CDP) captures every write operation from an application and store it in a second location. This means that you can go back to the last data that was written before the ransomware attacked occurred. This ensure that data loss, if any, is minimal. Join this webinar to learn more about CDP and why it’s your safety net when ransomware hits.
At DataCore, we can help your business address these challenges.
Data Management Platforms (DMPs) have helped marketers improve digital advertising in the last 10 years by providing easy access to 3rd party global audience segments, but smart marketers have realized that this isn’t enough.
Modern marketers are now looking for ways to incorporate 1st party data into their entire marketing strategy but the problem is that this data is frequently siloed and challenging to access/analyze fast enough to keep up with market demands.
The solution is a Customer Data Platform (CDP) which is a new system - recently recognized by Gartner - that works in harmony with existing marketing technology to connect internal 1st party data, with external 2nd or 3rd party data.
Join us for our webinar and you will learn:
- How to leverage your most valuable asset - 1st party data - to maximize your programmatic advertising impact.
- The common pitfalls of working only with 2nd and 3rd party data
- Gain a deep understanding why it’s crucial to unify 1st party data for holistic customer insights as well as activation.
- Why a Customer Data Platform is essential to integrate 1st party data with your Data Management Platform.
You’ve invested a substantial amount in the Adobe Marketing Cloud to help drive your digital marketing performance. But are you properly optimizing your use of Adobe’s solutions?
Attend this interactive webinar to see how you can improve Adobe performance across the board using a new type of application, a Customer Data Platform (CDP), to drive everything from faster tool deployment to creating a more holistic view of customer activity.
Customer Data Platforms are growing at 50 percent a year, according to the CDP Institute, and are slated to reach $1B in market value by 2019. CDPs uniquely combine enterprise tag management, omni-channel data collection, mobile app optimization, data governance capabilities and more to help organizations drive superior customer experiences across touch points.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to create a modern marketing strategy that revolves around first-party customer data and profiles that your brand directly owns
- How to accelerate and optimize tool deployments, including Adobe Target
- How to create deeper integration with the broader digital marketing eco-system
- How to improve privacy enforcement and consent
- How to avoid vendor-lock and easily A/B test different tools
"My backup environment is constantly faced with changes, new regulation, and stricter data & disaster recovery requirements. As more data is being created, duplicated, stored and retrieved to serve important business needs, I’m often distracted by uncertainty about whether my current recovery solution is as right as it was when initially deployed."
If this sounds like you, don’t let this be a point of distress. Register now for this informative webinar to hear how backup automation with rule-based, enforced administrative policy control can efficiently streamline backup workflow and adapt to the changing dynamics of your backup environment.
If you’re responsible for safeguarding company data and ensuring compliance, join us as we will share with you what the key qualities to look for in a modernized backup and disaster recovery system, and why.
Enterprises no longer need to pay for duplicate infrastructure, software licenses, and maintenance in order to ensure near-zero Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO). By leveraging the flexibility and “pay-as-you-go” model of Google Cloud Platform combined with CloudEndure’s innovative Continuous Data Protection (CDP) technology, customers can reduce annual disaster recovery costs by an average of 80% while improving recovery objectives.
In this webinar, CIOs, BC/DR managers, and cloud architects will learn how to:
- Reduce DR expenses by leveraging Google Cloud Platform
- Failover to their DR site in minutes
- Conduct non-disruptive DR drills
- Easily failback to their source site when the disaster is over
Walk through the step-by-step process of setting up disaster recovery for any physical, virtual, or cloud workload (Windows/Linux) using Google Cloud Platform as your DR target and CloudEndure as your automated DR solution. You’ll get to see CloudEndure’s DR console that enables customers to manage, track, and test DR for their entire organization in one central management portal.
High-quality “insurance” doesn’t have to be expensive anymore. Find out more in this webinar.
Display ads have become one of most common channels marketers leverage to reach the right person, at the right time, with the right message in the hopes of achieving a quick conversion. When organizations deploy multiple martech solutions solutions and marketing channels, like display ads, they are able to collect massive amounts of behavioral data at each of these touchpoints. While many brands are able to collect this 1st party data from each marketing touchpoint - most aren’t able to truly take advantage of the opportunity this data holds with their display ad strategy.
Brands are experiencing powerful results and driving more display ad conversions by connecting disparate 1st party data sources. Wondering how? Join this webinar to learn:
- The foundational concepts and terminology you need to know around the display ecosystem
- How Data Management Platforms (DMPs), Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Email Service Providers (ESPs) and other martech solutions fit into the display ad sphere and how to use this combination to your advantage
- The difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data
- The powerful combination that exists in pairing a DSP with a CDP
Ted Sfikas, Director of US Engineering, Tealium
In today’s rapidly evolving marketing technology landscape, the one constant that remains is the need for a centralized source of customer data. With that, it becomes possible to build a unified customer view and create a superior customer experience across all stages of the customer lifecycle, from acquisition and growth to retention and service.
Join David Raab, Principal at Raab Associates Inc., and Adam Corey, Vice President of Marketing at Tealium, as they discuss the emergence of the real-time customer data platform (CDP) as the critical element to achieving this. They will share:
- Three components of a CDP
- Five benefits of the CDP
- How they work and what to look for
- Customer case studies and best practices
Register now to explore how this collection of new technologies allows marketers to re-imagine the boundaries of what can be done with customer data.
CDPs. DMPs. SCVs. Marketers swim in a sea of acronyms and the confusion surrounding them is muddying the waters. When building your marketing technology stack, do you need a Customer Data Platform, a Single Customer View, a Data Management Platform – or all three? In this webinar, Jim Kelly, Principal Consultant at BlueVenn will guide you through these troubled waters so you can set a course for more successful marketing in 2017.
In this webinar you will learn:
•What defines a Customer Data Platform and Data Management Platform
•How they are related to one another
•How they will benefit your marketing efforts
•How they affect your Single Customer View
Call it what you want-- the customer 360, a single view of the customer, a unified customer profile -- it’s clear that, as businesses, we need it. What’s not as clear is how to pick a technology to pull it off.
With the number of technologies vying for this central component of the tech stack (not to mention the number complicating things by providing another stream of data), it’s bewildering to even consider where to begin. And looking at promises on the market…vendors aren’t making it easy.
EDWs (enterprise data warehouses), DMPs (data management platforms), CDPs (customer data platforms), the UDH (Universal Data Hub), Personalization vendors, even legacy CRM and Web Analytics systems are competing to be this unified source of data that feeds all other enterprise systems. But, it’s not an even playing field and it's essential to know the strengths and weaknesses of each solution prior to committing to such a critical piece of technology infrastructure.
Join this interactive webinar to determine which technology is best suited to create and act on a single view of the customer.