Join us for a webinar as we explore the major forces affecting companies today. We will show you how to harness the power of these forces, transforming your IT and driving your business forward. We will also be joined by Rob Hunt, General Manager of Venue Technology Services for Glasgow 2014, the organizing committee for the 2014 Commonwealth Games. Rob will present the exciting client technology implementation for the Games.Read more >
Today, enterprises need to consider more than a company’s current needs; they must also look ahead toward how to best accomplish digital transformation. And client virtualization technology plays a key role in such progression of managing applications and desktops.
Discover how a variety of vendors compare and the reasons why IDC named VMware a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for Virtual Client Computing Software for the second straight year – with VMware leading the scoring in both strategy and capability.
Join us and learn:
- Which vendors are well aligned when it comes to customer needs
- Which vendors offer the best client computing solutions with a commitment to long-term end-user computing innovation?
- Which vendors provide comprehensive and mature solutions for specific industries
- Which vendors have the commitment to providing resources and continued expansion of the EUC infrastructure
And more about what key factors differentiate the VMware EUC product portfolio from the competition.
IDC Announces the Best Vendors for Client Computing Software
In the multi-device workplace, there are many vendors IT can choose from to better manage applications and desktops. So, which vendors offer the best client computing solutions with a commitment to long-term end-user computing innovation?
Find out how a variety of vendors compare and the reasons why VMware has moved into the Leaders category in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Virtual Client Computing Software 2015 Vendor Assessment.
Join us and learn:
Which vendors are well aligned when it comes to customer needs
Which vendors offer the best client computing solutions with a commitment to long-term end-user computing innovation?
Which vendors have the commitment to providing resources and continued expansion of the EUC infrastructure
Join us for this informative webinar to learn how to upgrade your Tera1 PCoIP zero clients to new LG devices, receive 5 free zero clients with money back and feel good about recycling not only your zero clients but laptops, desktops, printers and hard drives.
• Earlier this year, LG Electronics USA, was recognized by the EPA on their dedication to increasing consumer awareness about the importance of third-party certified recycling through nationwide education and outreach efforts.
• According to the EPA, the positive environmental impact of LG’s responsible recycling is equal to taking 12,300 passenger cars off the road for a year or saving enough energy to power more than 8,000 U.S. homes for a year.
Guest speaker David Bernstein with Anything IT will explain the process to receive rebates on Tera1 zero clients and dispose of them in accordance with industry’s highest e-waste standards
Anything IT and LG will explain a simple, fast and easy approach to upgrade:
• Assess the value of your current obsolete devices (any brand and any quantity)
• Claim your rebate
• Get 5 free zero clients
• Logistics and Process to upgrade and replace
Q&A will follow at the end of the session.
It's been two years since we released Chef Client 12, and in that time the world has changed. Chef Client 13 will be released in April 2017, featuring more resources, a more streamlined way of writing custom resources, and many other improvements to making automating your infrastructure as efficient as possible.
In this webinar, Thom May, Community Engineering Lead at Chef, will give a guided tour of what's coming in Chef 13, how you can ensure that your Chef cookbooks are ready for the upgrade, and how you can write the best possible cookbooks.
Join us to learn:
- What's new in Chef Client 13
- How to prepare for the Chef Client 13 upgrade
- The state of the art in writing Chef cookbooks
Aujourd’hui, une expérience client réussie prévaut sur le prix et l’innovation dans la décision d’achat. Seule une connaissance accrue du client basée sur une donnée de qualité et largement diffusée peut permettre aux directions marketing et relation client d’offrir cette expérience sans couture que les consommateurs exigent.
Participez à ce webinaire pour découvrir comment :
- Mettre les données client au cœur de la stratégie de l’entreprise et de l’expérience client grâce à l’exemple de Hyatt Hotels ;
- Améliorer la fidélisation en offrant des expériences personnalisées et fluides d’un canal à l’autre ;
- Se doter d’une vision client unique grâce aux technologies de Master Data Management nouvelle génération, à travers une démonstration live.
Come and hear about the latest client introductions from Dell ComputersRead more >
Learn about embedded security features that come with new 3rd generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors. Join Intel’s director of business client architecture, Yasser Rasheed and John Mahvi, business client product line manager for Intel IT as they reveal how these distinctive built-in features were designed to address the key concerns of IT security management. From threat management and identity and access, to data protection and monitoring and remediation, learn about embedded security technologies to help you:
· Protect against unauthorized remote access
· Improve two-factor authentication to protect sensitive data
· Stop malware and root kit attacks below the OS level
· Ensure strong client encryption
· Automatically protect missing mobile assets
Yasser and John will also share some new innovative form factors with consumer-like capabilities and business-grade security and manageability.
Bring your questions about the new features of the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor for Yasser and John to answer live during the moderated question-and-answer portion of the webinar.
In this session Barry will consider the consumer trends and demands of Tomorrow's ClientsRead more >
Auto enrolment will affect millions of employers by 2018. From our research we know that up to three-quarters of them will turn to their accountant or payroll professional for support.
This free webinar will show just how easy it can be for professionals to offer the flexible auto enrolment support clients need.
You’ll be able to hear about:
• The kind of support you can offer to add value for clients
• How you can use our free, user-friendly online hub, NEST Connect, to provide cost-effective services
• How we’re leading the way in payroll integration with our brand new web service functionality
• How professionals already using NEST have met client demand and increased new business
• You’ll also be able to get your questions answered by the webinar host, NEST’s Paul Budgen
1.) Why, how, and when to screen clients
2.) War Story
3.) Conclusion: Why client screening may have helped mitigate the claim
About the Speaker: Attorney Ralph Picardi serves as a risk-management consultant to NAPLIA. His legal practice concentrates primarily in the area of defending accountants, lawyers, insurance agents and other professionals in matters of professional liability. In addition to litigation, Mr. Picardi specializes in advising accountants, lawyers, and their insurers in matters of coverage, and in matters of loss control through hotlines, seminars, risk management audits and publications.
There will be a 10 page whitepaper sent out to registrants (in advance)
Being able to deliver a high quality and consistent ongoing review service to your clients, on time, every time, all the time, is the foundation that underpins your long term client relationships and recurring revenue. Indeed, for new clients post RDR, it is completely dependent on it.
In this session Steve Billingham of Steve Billingham Consulting Ltd, will provide you with a structure to help you create your own robust, repeatable and consistent client review process by identifying the key stages involved and what questions to ask yourself at each stage.
Success stories from the field about how advisors are building their skills and using “participatory learning” processes such as the Circle and World Café to attract, retain and add meaningful value to clients.
Since 2012, BrightTALK has featured highly rated sessions by Elizabeth Jetton, CFP®, on “Circle Practice: the art of changing the conversation with women about money.” Elizabeth is returning with an update:
-WHY we need to become “conversational leaders” and
-WHAT we are learning from advisors who are hosting client and community gatherings and adding this new element to their practice.
-WHY new ways of engaging with clients and potential clients is critical in the 21st century.
A Web application firewall inspects requests and filters those that are deemed malicious. In comparison, Client Reputation focuses on the source of the request, and determines the extent to which that source has sent malicious requests in the past. This intelligence allows organisations to forecast intent and protect applications against Distributed Denial of Service and application layer attacks. In this webinar, Daniel Shugrue, Director of Web Security Solutions at Akamai, will discuss the fundamentals of Client Reputation and how it can further enhance your application security posture.Read more >
Kathleen Burns Kingsbury shares how both male and female advisors can better connect with female clients.Read more >
Hear from clients how IBM flash has improved their business with better performance and savings.Read more >
Research from across the globe tells us that clients really value a great ongoing service from their adviser. However, the same research says that what is delivered by most advisers is pretty bad. Find out how to create a simple yet amazing review service for your clients and watch your profits soar.Read more >