Join this live panel discussion with experts at VMworld US for a technical deep-dive on how to build and protect hybrid cloud environments. The discussion will address customer challenges at every stage of their cloud migration and what tools can be used to make this process easier.
Tune into this interactive Q&A session with experts from Rubrik and walk through a customer's cloud migration journey:
- Starting on-premises
- Moving into the cloud
- Data protection in the public and private cloud
This live panel will be streamed directly from VMworld US in Las Vegas! Join us for live Q&A from the comfort of your desk.
- Leah Schoeb, Technical Marketing Manager at Rubrik
- Josh Coen, Cloud Architect at Sirius
- Rob Nolen, Senior Solutions Architect, DoD Programs at Amazon Web Services
Vos applications et systèmes migrent vers le multi-cloud, certains restent on-prem comme vos outils d’intégration, de sécurité, qualité, archivage de données … combien de temps allez-vous encore assumer ces silos et ces coûts multipliés face aux métiers ?
A l'issue de ce webinar, vous saurez :
- Ce que couvre exactement l’iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service)
- Sur quels critères de référence (technologie, architecture, étendue applicative, user experience, localisation …) m’appuyer pour bien choisir
- Quels profils d’utilisateurs peuvent utiliser l’IPaaS
- Quels use-cases vous pouvez adresser immédiatement
A l’issue de ce webinar de 45-min, vous saurez pourquoi et comment essayer l’IPaaS.
Pure Storage presents how to simplify private cloud operations with FlashStackTM. During this presentation, Pure Storage will discuss the advantages of FlashStack including:
- Why clouds providers deploy disaggregated architecture and the benefits compared to hyper-converged
- Evergreen Storage as a Subscription
- Operational simplicity enabled by a no trade-off storage architecture
- How to meet the performance and availability needs of tier-1 workloads at they price point of tier-2 VMs simultaneously from a single platform
- How operational simplicity allows cloud admins to manage storage in a cloud infrastructure
- Discuss the depth of Pure's integrations with vSphere and Public Cloud providers
One of the most pressing questions enterprises have to answer is: “Should we move to the cloud or stay on-premise?” For many, the answer is a blend of both. Determining your organization’s cloud strategy can be complex. Important considerations must be made around security and compliance requirements, balancing the needs of developers, as well as the existing infrastructure implementations.
In this webinar, we’ll identify multiple considerations you’ll face when starting to think about your cloud strategy and walk through how to manage those critical choices. We’ll cover how to:
- Evaluate the mix of private and public cloud options are best for your business
- Prioritize services for your developers and end users
- Identify new approaches to enable freedom of choice, mobility, and accelerate service delivery
- Define a cloud strategy that accelerates your ability to deliver new applications and innovative solutions
Brought to you by the Vivit Automation & Cloud Builders Special Interest (SIG) Group.
Attend this webinar to receive a live demonstration of public cloud service brokering, aggregation and governance using the Micro Focus Hybrid Cloud Management solution. HCM allows IT to easily aggregate public cloud resources into an end-user catalog, while providing governance and analytics to ensure business unit consumption is visible and within budget. In addition, learn how improved control of public cloud spending can help you start building a strong business case for cloud management.
Cloud Aggregation & Brokering
- Cloud service aggregation to quickly aggregate hybrid cloud services and publish offerings in catalog
- Self-service web portal access to catalog services for end users to consume services
Hybrid Cloud Governance
- Get visibility into IT cloud costs with show-back reporting for LOBs/organizations
- Policy-based budget quota management to proactively track cloud costs and notify on quota overages
85% of organisations are committed to a multi-cloud architecture. The other 15% are probably doing it by accident. However, with every additional cloud comes increased operational complexity, a new set of interfaces, and another potential security loophole to worry about.
Help your organisation nullify these challenges and succeed in a multi-cloud world by providing the key principles, solutions, technologies, and tools that enable you to deliver services consistently, efficiently, and securely across all your clouds.
In this webinar, you will learn:
5 key principles including abstraction, standardisation, and automation ‒ the new imperatives for network operations
How planning for a multi-cloud architecture will help you avoid the pitfalls of disparate environments across multiple cloud providers
Common use cases that will give you the confidence to deploy your cloud apps in a fast, controlled, and more secure manner.
By watching this webinar, your personal details will be shared with F5 and treated in accordance with the F5 Privacy Notice (https://f5.com/about-us/policies/privacy-policy).
When it comes to cloud, companies dream of finally achieving the elusive free-flowing workload migration.
Join NetApp VP of Cloud Services Jonsi Stefansson for a look into a new cloud service, NetApp® Cloud Volumes for AWS.
In this webinar you'll learn how to remove obstacles that are preventing you from moving your enterprise applications to the cloud today. Plus, Jonsi will show you how you can increase performance of your enterprise applications in the cloud.
• Go from zero to 100TB within 8 seconds
• Attain lightning-fast performance, 2ms latency
• Get support for NFS and SMB
This webinar offers the opportunity to learn about the future of the cloud with NetApp Cloud Volumes for AWS.
This webinar is part of BrightTALK's Ask the Expert Series.
Join David Cuthbertson, CEO of Square Mile Systems, as he takes a deep dive into cloud management. Many senior decision makers have negative feelings regarding the issues of technical teams and don't want to bring them to light - data security, change control, lock in to a supplier who overcharges, proper outage stats, etc.
Just as there is more awareness of outsourcing contract nightmares, many of the same issues apply to cloud providers. Managing change in cloud-based systems is still a relatively new issue as most technical teams don't think about how cloud systems are managed and the potential risks posed by many suppliers without a viable business model.
Audience members are encouraged to send questions to the expert which will be answered during the live session.
Managing Risk - Making the Invisible, Visible
Today, the average enterprise customer uses over 1,000 cloud applications, including SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), or even homegrown cloud applications. To mitigate security risks, IT leaders need to ensure assets housed in these cloud environments are secure.
According to a recent Forcepoint security survey, 56% of business decision-makers stated that it’s difficult or very difficult to promote innovation through a move to cloud while maintaining corporate security and governance.
The art of managing cloud application risk today is critically centered on making the invisible visible, while also applying the necessary control and governance. Watch this webcast to learn how Forcepoint CASB, along with DLP for Cloud Applications and Web Security solutions, can help with:
- Discovery – insight into what cloud apps are being used by employees
- Enforcement – automated threat prevention and context-aware policy enforcement
- Risk Assessment – contextual risk of applications, users, and security configurations
Join this live panel discussion with experts from NetApp to learn the latest trends, technologies and future predictions for hybrid cloud infrastructures.
Tune into this interactive Q&A session to hear from Cloud, MSP and Infrastructure experts on:
- The future of data services for hybrid cloud platforms
- How to modernize your IT architecture
- Why a one-size-fits-all-approach doesn't work for hybrid cloud platforms
- Where managed hosting and managed services fit into your cloud strategy
- The latest trends in multi-cloud and what it means for enterprise applications
Moderator: Anthony Heaton, Director of Growth Sales, BrightTALK
Panelists: Martin Warren, Cloud Solutions Marketing Manager, NetApp, Chris Priest, Senior Consultant, Amido and Chris Harvey, Lead Architect, Scality
Blending public and private clouds is a strategic goal for many organizations. Join us in this unique session describing how Google and Nutanix join forces to bring this objective to fruition.
We will preview how Nutanix customers can natively and instantly extend their environment to cloud services delivered from Google data centers. We will also discuss how customers can benefit from bleeding-edge technologies like Kubernetes in their on-prem infrastructure.
Blending public and private clouds is a strategic goal for many organizations. Join us in this unique session describing how Google and Nutanix join forces to bring this objective to fruition. We will preview how Nutanix customers can natively and instantly extend their environment to cloud services delivered from Google datacenters. We will also discuss how customers can benefit from bleeding-edge technologies like Kubernetes in their on-prem infrastructureRead more >
What is Microsoft Azure Stack?
What services are available in Azure Stack?
How to get started with your own setup?
Get answers to these questions, and more with this introductory webinar on Azure stack from Ravi, a Microsoft Cloud architect with over 13 years of experience in Microsoft private cloud, Azure and Office 365 services.
AWS and NetApp are both dedicated to supporting their customers' data in “well-architected” ways. In this session, AWS and NetApp discuss how their partnership and tools support your data management.
Learn how you can:
• Migrate applications and workloads into the cloud - faster and easier
• Transition to cloud back-up with ease
• Manage your on-premise and cloud data, with software you trust
• Accelerate provisioning operations from hours/days to seconds - a game changer for accelerating development cycles
What does modernizing the infrastructure for public cloud really mean? And what does your on-premises infrastructure have to do with an off-premises public cloud? Join us for this webcast and learn why modernizing your infrastructure is part of the journey for successful adoption of cloud computing. We’ll cover how you are well positioned for success with a VMware vSphere® foundation, and can continue the journey to a software-defined approach by virtualizing across the data center from compute to storage to networking, and adding unified management for intelligent operations. Specifically you’ll learn about:
· Components of a modernized infrastructure
· How to evolve to a software-defined environment
· Use cases of modernizing the infrastructure
For many firms, the migration to public cloud is well underway. Understanding what motivates these migrators and the challenges they face along the way can help you in your own journey.
Join this webinar for a rare look into an emerging group and a glimpse into the future of public cloud. You'll hear about the results of a Forrester Consulting study, commissioned by Red Hat, that looks at these aspects of firms migrating to the cloud:
> Their motivations and challenges.
> The strategies they're adopting for migration.
> What cloud migration in practice looks like.