Learn how Brocade upped the game for their 400 FTE, 24/7 Support Center and their online self-service apps to achieve their business goals:
- Create effortless self-service experiences for customers and is on track to increase case deflection by more than 30%
- Use Coveo to boost relevancy and findability of content from TeamTrack, Jira, Brocade.com, Lithium and several other cloud and on-prem knowledge repositories - right inside Salesforce Agent Console and Communities
- Use the power of the Salesforce and Coveo Clouds to deploy a scalable and intelligent knowledge platform within a few months, not years!
All of this while dramatically reducing the TCO for their Support Center solutions.
Watch this webinar replay to learn how Coveo for Salesforce brings intelligent search, powered by machine-learning, to Salesforce Communities. Using live demos and real-world success stories, we discuss how organizations can turn their community into a true self-service engine. You'll learn how to:
- Boost case deflection and prevention
- Minimize calls to the contact center
- Relieve administrators from tedious manual tuning tasks
- Make customers happier and more loyal
For any organization committed to delivering high-impact self-service on their Salesforce Community, this info-packed session is a must see.
To offer every visitor the best information, every time, you need to understand what they are looking for, and how successful they are in finding what they need.
Learn how site search usage analytics from Coveo for Sitecore can provide invaluable data about your visitors & the content they find valuable. Learn what content is getting used, what gaps may exist and the metrics that matter. We’ll also show you how you can act on usage data to improve search relevance to create richer, more contextually relevant experiences for your visitors.
Focus on improving self-service is at an all-time high, with good reason: self-service is less expensive than other forms of support, and customers prefer it. But, is your self-service portal still making it too hard for customers?
Listen to TSIA’s VP Research, Customer Success & Support Services Judith Platz and Coveo’s VP of Customer Success Jen MacIntosh for a best practices webinar that analyzes:
- Why so many self-service programs fail, and what it takes to create a winning self-service strategy
- How advances in contextual search and cloud-powered machine learning make self-service more effortless for your customers – and your team
- Why you shouldn’t let roadblocks like information silos and ever-changing content stand in the way of delivering the self-service experience your customers deserve.