Mobile marketing technology gives organizations the power to reach and inform people in exactly the places and moments where they can make decisions and take action. Learn about why this approach is better when integrated into a broader cross-channel strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Adobe Campaign’s mobile capabilities can help marketers create these types of mobile moments.
- Techniques Adobe Experience Cloud customers are applying in a variety of industries.
- How Adobe Campaign is investing in expanded mobile and cross-channel marketing capabilities.
- Bruce Swann, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- Jeremy Finch, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Social media can do more than just amplify the reach of your cross-channel marketing campaigns… it can drive instant conversion.
By using social media as the Point-of-Conversion for cross-channel campaigns, you can enable consumers to respond, participate and purchase - anywhere they see your advertising.
Join as we share case studies and best practices from innovative brands using Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to capture instant conversion from advertising at live events, in-store and on TV.
Factoring in the latest advancements in mobile and cross-channel communications, ContactLab, powered by Message Systems Momentum software, defined a methodology blending technology, marketing services and business intelligence to help clients build effective marketing campaigns using email, SMS and surveys.
Learn how to:
• keep up with the fast paced mobile world
• accommodate customer preferences
• key in on the benefits of customized multi-channel and gateway services to engage customers
• understand data and act on it via personalized reporting and consultancy
Specific case studies, best practices and benchmarks will be shared to inspire you!
Digital marketing has become a circus ac. A recent IDG study found that the majority of marketers are juggling at least 6 channels—usually more—and have to continually analyze, optimize, and quantify the effectiveness and investment in each of them.
But without accurate attribution and centralization, you’re constantly off-balance, it’s a long fall for both your campaigns and your ROI. And looking at each channel in silos means missing out on important trends and opportunities.
But all is not lost: In our latest VB Live event, join the digital marketing ringmasters who have harnessed the power of cross channel analytics. They’ll share exactly what it takes to break down the silos, contextualize performance, and back your biggest business decisions with flawless, in-depth analysis.
In this webinar, you'll:
* Learn how to factor in different contexts across channels
* Measure ROI while honoring the platform differences and measures for success
* Craft a rock-solid story to help the C-suite understand the complexity of cross-channel acquisition
* Leverage your cross-channel data to determine your paid media strategy
* Michael Healey, CEO, Yeoman Technologies
* Raj Koneru, CEO, Kore
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Many organizations struggle with providing consistent experiences across the customer journey. Challenges can include organizational alignment, siloed technology and data, and the ability to personalize messages at scale across numerous touchpoints.
These challenges only grow exponentially when marketing organizations are globally distributed or need to consider a global audience. In five steps, the Adobe Campaign team presents best practices to address global marketing challenges and execute a global marketing strategy focused on customer experience and digital transformation.
In this session you will learn:
- The role of technology in the context of global data and content
- Examples of best practices for global marketing strategies
- How Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Cloud enable consistent customer experiences across channels and regions
- Val Niehaus, Senior Manager, Adobe Consulting Services
- Timo Kohlberg, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
*Includes key highlights and exclusive data from 2014 Econsultancy research*
For too long, the promise of data has outpaced the reality for marketers. This is especially true when it comes to achieving the long-held goal of driving more personalised cross-channel customer engagements. That is beginning to change, however, thanks to the advent of new technologies that enable marketers to easily unify their applications and data.
Join digital marketing experts Stefan Tornquist, of Econsultancy, and Tracy Hansen, of Tealium, as they discuss the results of a first-of-its-kind survey that examines the unique challenges and opportunities organisations face in their quest to obtain a single customer view and transcend to the next level of marketing success. The webinar will feature key highlights and exclusive data from the Econsultancy report, entitled “The Path to Marketing Unification,” as well as an overview of how major brands worldwide are using tag management to solve this critical challenge.
In this webinar, you will learn:
· Why 72% of marketers report problems with data fragmentation
· Why only 14% of organisations are able to get a holistic customer view
· Why those who achieve even limited integration see superior results
· How achieve real-time, cross-channel results without spending a fortune
· How a unified marketing strategy can finally unlock your marketing potential.
Sign up now for this informative session, which will feature exclusive trends and insights not contained in the full report.
This Marketing Week webinar has been specifically designed to help you:
· Evolve your current email strategies with 5 top tips
· Optimise your customer’s experience of your brand across channels
· Learn new techniques to help improve ROI
Join Helen Streets, Global Product Marketing Manager, Cross Channel Marketing at Experian Marketing Services as she delivers this live webinar.
Editorial VB Insight webinar sponsored by Boomtrain
Do you create the most relevant messages and experience possible for your customers? How's your accuracy?
Or do they see generalized messages and offers that may be completely different depending on whether they engage with your company via ads, email, website, or your mobile app?
Consumers are tuning out noise — unsubscribing from email, turning off notifications, blocking ads — and are increasingly expecting and engaging with personalized content. What's more, they're incredibly intolerant of mistakes and errors -- a recent study found that upon finding an error in personalized messaging, 16% would consider a competitor's business and 13% would immediately abandon the transaction all together. Yikes.
In short, personalization is critical to the success of modern marketers, yet few are doing a good job today -- and are hemorrhaging customers without even realizing it.
We'll help you not only understand who customers are, and how to personalize their experiences. By attending this webinar you'll:
•Learn how to collect the right customer identity data
•Benchmark according to what your peers are doing today
•Objectives most commonly associated with personalization
•Best practices for engaging customers across channels
•Where in the funnel personalization can help most
Andrew Jones, analyst, VB Insight, VentureBeat
Cate Twohill, Senior director and managing partner of CRM services, WGBH, Boston
Brian Witlin, COO, Yummly
Wendy Schuchart, moderator, VentureBeat
Check out VB Insight to access Andrew's Personalization research, and to access the latest research on Marketing Technology: http://insight.venturebeat.com
- Reach-Impact- Cost analysis for key online and offline channels (owned-paid-earned)
- “Desired Frequency” analysis for key channels
- Company appreciation scores by key therapy area (diabetes, pain, women’s health, vaccines)
- Company appreciation scores for digital vs fieldforce vs medical vs patient support
- Evolution over time of key parameters
- New, flexible web-based reporting format
- Making the data actionable
Advertisers face an increasingly challenging balancing act to deliver personalized, integrated and relevant experiences to audiences while ensuring privacy, brand safety, and the ability to collect and analyze audience data across all channels. With the right approach and technology, however, brands can not only achieve a balance, but seize an opportunity to deliver the best digital experiences for their customers.
In this session, brands, agencies, creative pros, marketers and technologists will learn from experts at eMarketer and Adobe who will cover how to:
- Improve the customer experience and win trust
- Optimize advertising effectiveness through improved analytics, targeting, and personalization across a multitude of channels
- Ensure brand safety and prevent ad fraud
- Apply best practices for cross-channel media measurement, including advanced TV
- Lauren Fisher, Principal Analyst, eMarketer
- Jared Levitt, Advertising Consultant, Adobe
-Which channel metrics are key
-How to analyze and visualize complex channel data
-How to operationalize these data
Lack of digital strategy is seen as a key obstacle for success in digital programmes – in fact, it is the second most important hurdle worldwide (AH Digital Barometer 2012). Indeed, more and more tactics are being launched in line with increased multi-channel aspirations... some deliver good results, others/most don't. The big question is: how can I ensure that my cross-channel project is aligned with my business strategy & will “move the needle”?
Over the past few years, Across Health has honed a robust framework that deals exactly with this issue...and in the webinar we will share some of these insights with you. Stay tuned!
As FC-NVMe (NVMe over Fibre Channel) is preparing for it’s official launch, there have been numerous questions about how the technology works, how it gets implemented, and what makes it special when compared to traditional, SCSI-based Fibre Channel.
When we did our first webinar on FC-NVMe [link], we got lots of questions about more details, more technical aspects, and more thorough explanations. So here we are!
This presentation is going to be a more thorough analysis of the bits and bytes of FC-NVMe, where you will learn:
•What are the key differences and similarities between NVMe and SCSI Fibre Channel structures
•What are the main architectural differences between NVMe and SCSI deployments
•Impact on Queue Depth
•How to cross-connect legacy and future flash arrays with FC-NVMe
Please join us on August 29th for this advanced, deep dive on FC-NVMe.
Please check out the Q&A blog from this webcast http://bit.ly/2gV4Yxv
Key take aways from the webinar include:
1.Learn the importance of ATO cross-channel detection
2.Essential data points - non-financial events
3.Value of Account centric monitoring
Jason talks about his experience in developing cross-platform, native apps - the various tools that can be used to produce them, common misconceptions and mistakes, design and development approach, coding, commercial arrangements, publishing and delivery etc.
- Tools to develop cross-platform native apps
- UI/UX mistakes
- Coding for cross-platform
- Retina, Density / Screen issues
- Planning and delivery
In this webinar, leading app development expert Tony Rivera (@TonyTekInsights) will show you how to use Flutter, React Native and Xamarin to increase app development efficiency. Featuring a toolkit to show how easy it is to adopt these frameworks, Tony will demonstrate how to maximise value using single code bases for Apple ioS and Google Android.Read more >
Returns are seen as the next big obstacle to overcome in eCommerce delivery. Savvy consumers say that their decision to buy online is increasingly influenced by the returns options on offer. Therefore, returns need to be easy and as convenient as possible for consumers. But shopper frustrations are running high. Almost half (43%) complained that it is often difficult to find information on the returns process on an eCommerce website.
MetaPack and Buck Consultants International are pleased to invite you to this 60-minute webinar on international returns, how they benefit your business goals and make a differentiator. Listen to industry experts Ton ter Laak (VP Sales Northern and Central Europe, MetaPack) and Patrick Haex (Managing Partner, BCI) as they present the latest insights of return preferences of online shoppers. How should you drive your returns to benefit your business? How important is tracking of returns for your customers’ experience? If so, how can you best implement this in your overall strategy? And what does it mean for owning the last mile/your carrier landscape?
The session will also include an overview of how MetaPack and BCI can help your business keep up with consumer demand and to ensure a fluid returns process.
What you will learn?
•Recent trends and development in international returns
•Impact of alternative service offerings
•Current and future return models to support customers’ demands
•Latest insight of customers’ expectations
•Effective cross border return management
•Returns influence on your carrier landscape
•Best practice examples
Join this session where we will discuss:
-What does transformation in cross-border payments mean today? In your opinion, has the FinTech bubble bursted already?
-Why have we stopped talking about the revolution but started to look for the synergy between FinTechs and banks?
-Why do banks cooperate with FinTech companies?
-What is the advantage for FinTechs working with banks?
-Does this cooperation comes from necessity or a genuine willingness to improve the services for the consumers?
-Who is “selling” themselves to whom? FinTechs to banks or banks to FinTechs? Is it really a synergy?
-What is next for cross-border payments?
How to boost your target audience reach with guaranteed impact?
• Context in Emerging markets
• Levers to acceleration in emerging markets
• Best practices in emerging markets
• Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
• How Across Health can help you