Learn what we have found when analysing the security culture more than 10 000 employees in the bank and finance industry in the Nordics! Our research shows how gender, age, experience and country influence risk and security behaviour. In this webinar, we will go through the main findings, explain why they matter, and give tips on how to use this research to improve your own security culture.Read more >
Working with over 700 companies across a number of industries has given Culture Amp a unique view on trends in employee engagement, organizational design, company culture, leadership and management.
In this webinar, we'll be looking at the differences across these trends for companies at varying maturation phases, specifically in the tech industry.
* What does the data say about commonly held beliefs on startups?
* What are the challenges startups face at different stages of VC funding?
* How do we mitigate them from impacting overall culture?
From Series A through IPO or Acquisition, we'll uncover how companies evolve between funding rounds.
BrightTALK caught up with Kai Roer, the Creator of the Security Culture Framework for an in-depth conversation on security culture and it's value to businesses today. Kai also talks through the findings of the Security Culture Report 2017, which can be accessed via the videos attachments.
Topics up for discussion:
- The importance of building a strong culture of security at businesses to add to an overall security strategy
- How to improve security culture within your organisation
- GDPR and how to prepare effectively
- The findings of the Security Culture Report 2017
In this webinar I will discuss what security culture is, where it belongs in the organisation, and how good security culture can reduce the likelihood of being breached. I will point to research on culture, human behaviours, and how to motivate people to do the right thing.Read more >
For more than two decades organizations worldwide have failed at creating the security awareness we have aimed for. Instead of continuing doing things we already know are failing to give us the results we need, Mr. Roer and his team set out to analyse what the key elements in successful awareness programs are, and what the major reasons for failure are. The research project was the basis to create the Security Culture Framework, a free and open methodology on organizing successful awareness campaigns that creates lasting cultural change. Today, the framework is being used by a large number of organizations around the world, to build and maintain security culture. In this talk, Mr. Roer will walk you through the four basic principles of the Security Culture Framework, and explain how to be successful when building security culture.Read more >
In this 2-part webinar series, you’ll learn potent neuroscience techniques for creating a culture of passion, growth, commitment, initiative, and resilience. You’ll learn the secrets of high-engagement cultures where employees deliver terrific performance, have balanced lifestyles, and avoid burnout.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Potent neuroscience techniques for creating a culture of passion, growth, commitment, initiative, and resilience.
- The secrets of high-engagement cultures where employees deliver terrific performance, have balanced lifestyles, and avoid burnout.
- How to cause insights and ideas in people, so they feel more motivated, engaged and keep momentum.
- The most effective cultural rituals that will bring performance to record highs.
- The questions to determine if your culture is on track or in trouble.
- The 3 things all humans crave and how to build rapid trust.
Together, Culture Amp and Allied Talent, created the Alliance Diagnostic survey, a way for organizations to get objective data on their people & culture. This survey, helps to implement the principles of the New York Times bestselling book, The Alliance, co-authored by Reid Hoffman, Ben Casnocha, and Chris Yeh.
In this webinar, we’ll discover the true impact of open & honest two-way communication on company culture. Specifically, these factors drive:
- strong employee engagement
- trust between managers & employees
- impactful learning & development programs
- inclusive company cultures
Come away with a clear set of steps to build a culture based on open and honest two-way feedback in your organization.