Measuring the maturity of your BCM and IT DRM programs shouldn’t require hours of time, pages of documentation and teams of people to execute. This session will provide an overview of Gartner’s BCM Activity Cycle as well as our BCM/IT DRM Maturity self-assessment model.Read more >
Today, data security breaches occur more frequently than ever before. No business is safe from risk.
For this reason, new strategies are required to protect your most important business assets in 2015.
In this video, experts in DLP and DRM from Neocol will share the Strategic Framework for Data Protection necessary to safeguard your organization's unstructured "crown jewels" - without restricting employee productivity.
Learn how you can achieve the best of both worlds . . .
- Efficiently discover and use data that supports legitimate employee work
- Protect the business from unstructured data loss, whether in motion or at rest - even beyond the perimeter
Is Your Unstructured Content At Risk? Watch this quick video to see how our SmarterDLP solution can help you secure sensitive unstructured content.
85% of all stored data is unstructured and unmanaged (source: IDC). The cost of the average U.S. data breach is $5.85M, so it’s time for a better solution. SmarterDLPTM‘s information protection software identifies and secures your sensitive, unstructured business data. Use it to control and manage access – even after information has left a firewall. Automatic EDRM and NSA-level encryption secure your company’s crown jewels and much more.
Every organization has sensitive unstructured data and content that has to secured while it is being used to drive business processes. The challenge is securing it appropriately without crippling the business.
Please join us for our upcoming webinar where our panel of information security experts will be discussing their experience in helping organizations build and implement strategies for managing and securing their sensitive unstructured content. Learn what has worked and what has not during this collaborative presentation.
The panel includes:
· Kevin Beaver, CISSP, is an Information security consultant, writer, professional speaker, and expert witness with Principle Logic, LLC. With over 26 years of experience in the industry, Kevin specializes in performing independent security assessments to help businesses minimize their IT risks and take the pain out of compliance. He has authored/co-authored 12 books on information security including the best-selling Hacking For Dummies and The Practical Guide to HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance.
· Chris Vandivere, is a leading expert in unstructured content management and security with Neocol. Serving as Neocol CTO, Chris is responsible for the development of Neocol’s SmarterDLPtm solution.
· Justin Kline, VP of Sales and Marketing – Neocol Group. For the last 15 years, Justin has worked with industry leading software manufacturers to develop solutions to address the challenge of managing and securing sensitive content.
If you are responsible for protecting sensitive unstructured content for your organization, you will want to attend this presentation.
Oracle: Hyperion Data Relationship Management (DRM)Read more >
RiskIQ Webinar feature Forrester Research
The network perimeter that organizations have long relied on for protection from cyber-threats has evaporated. Businesses are engaging with their customers, vendors and partners across web, social and mobile channels. Threat actors are following suit, increasing the digital risk that organizations face. According to The Forrester Wave™: Digital Risk Monitoring, Q3 2016 (which cited RiskIQ as a Leader):,”Without comprehensively and persistently monitoring risk in digital channels, companies remain susceptible to a wide variety of brand, cyber, and physical risk events”. Every CISO and security leader must consider implementing a Digital Risk Monitoring strategy, or be at risk due to their expanding attack surface.
In this one-hour presentation RiskIQ VP of Product Strategy Arian Evans and guest Forrester Research analyst Nick Hayes will cover:
* Expanding threat landscape via digital—web, social and mobile—channels
* Requirements for a comprehensive digital risk monitoring (DRM) strategy
* Necessary security technology elements for DRM program implementation
Join this live webinar to learn more about this growing digital risk landscape, and how you can help better protect your organization’s most critical assets, its customers, and brand.
Skyhigh’s Office 365 Cloud Adoption and Risk report shows that the average enterprise uploads 1.37TB of data across SharePoint, OneDrive, and Yammer each month, 17.4% of which is sensitive. With Office 365 use exploding and vast volumes of data headed to the cloud, IT Security teams are working to determine how they can enforce security, compliance, and governance policies seamlessly for O365.
Cargill has been at the forefront of this movement, and in this webinar Matt Brunsvold, Infrastructure Security Architecture and Engineering Advisor at Cargill will share the findings of his research into Microsoft Office 365 controls and how they’re leveraging a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) to achieve comprehensive data protection.
The webinar will cover:
- Top 10 security, compliance, and governance requirements for Office 365
- Proven tactics for extending DLP, Secure Collaboration, and DRM for Office 365
- How to combine broad and fine-grained policies to achieve compliance and data protection
The webcast looks at typical information security issues faced in outsourcing, their causes possible remedies. It also introduces Seclore InfoSource, a secure outsourcing technology for “end to end encryption” of information shared with outsourcing partners. Seclore InfoSource introduces an easy to integrate method in existing business processes and involving minimum changes in infrastructure.Read more >
Srijith joined BT Innovate & Design as Senior Security Researcher in 2009 and is currently looking at architectural level security issues in cloud computing, Service Oriented Infrastructure (SOI) and federated identity and access management (FIAM) issues.
He is part of the expert group advising European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA) on cloud computing security assessment and is also a part of the group working on the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) security guidance version 2 report.
He is finishing his PhD. dissertation from Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam where he was working under Prof. Andrew S. Tanenbuam and Associate Prof. Bruno Crispo on intra-system information flow control within the scope of data-centric policy enforcement. He also worked on other aspects of security, including applied cryptography, DRM, and system and network security.