50% of B2B organizations say they are in the “experimenting phase” of influencer marketing, while more than half of B2C companies say they have established programs in place. What are B2B marketers waiting for? The time to establish an influencer marketing program is now, before your competition does!
In this webinar, Alison will explain how she led the creation of the first influencer marketing program at a software company. She will share tips for selecting influencers, creating content, measuring results, and lessons learned from running a B2B influencer program.
Join Marketing Week and IBM for this bespoke webinar outlining the steps you need to reach true digital marketing optimisation.
This enlightening webinar with Jo Roberts (Head of Content Marketing - Marketing Week) and Jeremy Bassinder (Executive Partner – FMCG - IBM) highlights the quick wins and long term strategies that form the blueprints you need to maximise your digital strategy.
In this hour long session Jo and Jeremey will discuss:
•Creating a digital blueprint
•Test, test and test again
Content marketing is the very foundation of any marketing strategy. With limited time and resources, content is easily one of the best investments any business can make.
Targeted content can form the backbone for influencer and inbound marketing initiatives, thus maximizing the utility of short-form articles, white papers, ebooks, or infographics. In this presentation we take a look at how businesses can gain awareness, build trust, and grow with a content-first mentality.
Things you’ll learn:
- How to maximize your spend with content
- The Content Formula (Medium + Distribution x Frequency = Sales)
- Diversification of distribution and how to use digital assets effectively
To get your brand message across to your audiences, it’s key to know where they are hanging out. With users now spending an average of 20 minutes per day on social media, most of the audiences audiences of hi-tech companies are hanging out on either Facebook, Instagram, LInkedIn, Youtube or another social media platform. Before we can get onto social media, it’s pertinent to craft a message about our brand and about our products or services.
Join this live webinar with Jean Ginzburg, Digital Marketing Expert and #1 Best-Selling Author, as she covers how best to extract the message from your own business and how best to create it for your target audience.
Once we have crafted our message, we will cover on how best to create content, what types of content works best now and the components of a well-crafted content piece. And now we are ready to distribute our messaging and content across social media. We will also cover specific examples of branding, messaging, content and social media from the hi-tech and SaaS industries.
We’re in the age of digital transformation — and empowered digital consumers. They expect consistent and timely messaging wherever you interact with them, but this is nearly impossible without the right tools and unified consumer data across the organization.
See how the partnership of Adobe, Microsoft and EY can uniquely change the way Financial Services and Insurance companies engage with their consumers through the use of smart data, campaign orchestration, web experiences, and a single view of customers.
Join this webinar to:
- Hear about emerging digital marketing capabilities and industry trends
- Learn how unified customer data, AI, and the right data visualizations help you deliver seamless experiences
- See a demo of our integrated sales and marketing tools for customer experience management
- Bernhard Klein Wassink, Partner, Global Insurance Customer & Growth Solution Leader, EY
- Avril Castagnetta, Financial Services Insurance Digital Marketing Leader, EY
- Chris Young, Director, Financial Services Industry Strategy, Adobe
With expectations high and requests coming from every direction, it is crucial you set strategic goals and objectives for your team that quickly drive results. But how do you set your priorities? How do you get the right mix of quick short-term wins and long-term strategic initiatives? And all the while keeping your customers, organization and stakeholders happy while ensuring the internal processes and technology are in place to support them.
We will answer these questions and more in this on-demand webinar. You’ll discover how to:
- Identify where Marketing leaders tend to struggle
- Discover best practices needed to avoid the common challenges and pitfalls
- Balance the need for immediate success with long term strategy
- Determine the necessary investments across people, process and technology to enable your priorities
Jeff Clark brings over 25 years of B2B marketing experience to the Marketing Operations Strategies service. Jeff develops SiriusDecsions’ research on marketing measurement and technology planning. His work helps b-to-b organizations effectively quantify, understand and convey the value being created by their marketing functions and assists marketing operations teams in their planning and management of technology.
After spending 10+ years in the digital marketing industry in various roles, Chris re-joined Progress in 2015 because he believes the Progress portfolio can solve many of the problems he faced at other companies throughout his career. With a passion for technology and marketing, Chris leverages his eight years of experience at Microsoft, various startups and other mid-sized companies to focus on bringing fantastic products to market.
The phrase ‘Digital Transformation’ has been increasingly used throughout the industry as a strategic goal organizations want to achieve. This initiative implies that Digital Transformation has an endpoint, a stage where companies will be ‘transformed’ - however this certainly isn’t the case.
Join Kerry Dawes, Head of Digital Experience & Intel at The Rank Group from her main stage presentation at Digital Velocity New York as she discusses:
- 3 main drivers of digital transformation
- Key ways to think of digital transformation as a longterm campaign rather than a one-time project
- Common challenges most brands face around digital transformation and ways to solve them
- How centralized and real-time decision making helps drive digital transformation
Jonathan Allen, former Director Of Search Engine Watch and founder of Longneck & Thunderfoot, shares case studies and personal insight into what elements he thinks will make for a winning marketing strategy in 2017.
Exploring both paid and organic digital marketing strategies he'll share how to take a blended approach to maximize the benefits of each and have data from paid and organic channels influence each other.
René, author of the Smart Insights Brilliant B2B Digital Marketing guide, will give examples showing how to choose the best types of content that will be most effective across the experience you create from web to marketing automation and social media.Read more >
Messaging misalignment can lead to lost revenue. From product positioning, to demo’s, to questions about the competition, every interaction with prospective customers is an opportunity for the right — or wrong — messaging to influence a potential sale. You work hard to perfect the corporate and product message; be sure sales gets it right! In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why messaging certification increases sales velocity and increases revenue;
- Who needs to be involved in the establishment of a certification process for sales;
- Where certification can make the biggest impact (e.g.: product launches);
- How to execute and build repeatable certification frameworks.
Learn how to improve your results from digital marketing by avoiding these common mistakesRead more >
There are two areas of GDPR that are most relevant to us in Marketing - consent and legitimate interest. Without gaining one of these, we are unable to communicate with our marketing database in a post-GDPR world and therefore run the risk of losing a large percentage of our marketable database. Not only are we fearing that but with non-GDPR compliant fines being up to 4% of global turnover, this is a topic now very much on the radar of the c-suite.
So how can we go about generating marketing opt-ins and capture consent?
According to research reports from Aberdeen, Content Marketing Institute, MarketingProfs and Forrester, one of the best ways to increase the impact of your content marketing strategy is to incorporate video into the mix. Join us for an informative conversation about how marketers are using video and content marketing to drive demand and build brands. We'll be sharing real world examples of how leading organizations are measuring and quantifying the ROI of content marketing and video.
Join this live webinar to learn:
•Cutting edge video and content marketing strategies. What are the leaders in the industry doing right?
•Where video can be applied to generate the best results from your content marketing strategy.
•Real world ROI. What kind of results can be expected?
Email Marketing is powerful and marketing automation is even more so - especially when applied to a customer-centric lifecycle marketing programme. Join Kath Pay of Plan to Engage, in this webinar to discover how you can benefit from implementing these 7 lifecycle programs. Be prepared to be informed, inspired and engaged.Read more >
Digital marketing has gone mobile. And thanks to smartphones and click-to-call, digital ads will drive over 100 billion calls to businesses in the U.S. this year. In today's mobile-first world, the success of your digital marketing often depends on your ability to drive calls. You now have to know the ads, keywords, and web pages driving good calls – so you can optimize for what’s bringing in not just the most leads, but the most customers.
Join call attribution experts from DialogTech to learn how today’s most successful marketers are using call data to prove and improve drive ROI. You’ll learn:
•The enormous impact smartphones are having on digital marketing
•How to optimize search, social, and display campaigns to drive calls and sales
•What data marketers must capture around phone calls to optimize ROI
•Real-world stories for how digital marketers use call data to drive revenue
Adobe’s most recent Digital Intelligence report is based on a survey of some of the biggest brands and senior marketers to uncover the trends that will have the biggest impact on the way marketers will work over the next 12 months.
Join free for this live webinar to discover what your peers have highlighted as the biggest opportunities for 2013 as well as the challenges they face in digital marketing.
You better get good at conversational video marketing, fast—or you're going to be obsolete.
Videos and photos get the most retweets. Last year, Facebook's video viewership doubled from 4 billion views per day to 8 billion views per day in seven months. Google owns YouTube, and coincidentally, rich media is a favorite of the search engine's algorithms.
Conversational videos drive traffic, boost engagement, and serve up information better than any other medium. They promote trust in your brand and your products. They're eminently shareable, potentially viral, and taking over the internet: 74 percent of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be video.
Step up and stand out in every step of the sales funnel with conversational video marketing when you join our latest interactive VB Live event.
By watching this webinar, you'll:
* Optimize your audience takeaways for video content
* Get tips from the savviest sales and marketing people on their video content strategy
* Focus your energy on the right distribution channels for your adverts
* Personalize video content to lock in the close
* Michael Ballard,Sr Manager Digital Marketing, Lenovo
* Todd Hartley, CEO, Wirebuzz
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
This VB Live event sponsored by Vidyard
Join LiveRamp and MediaMath on Thursday, Dec 11 as we look to the four biggest trends in digital marketing that will be sure to affect your decisions on budget, strategy and measurement in 2015 and get insight into where the biggest companies are already seeing success.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Attribution models that go beyond the basics of first or last click
- Programmatic marketing strategies that get you the best results
- New use cases for Addressable TV & video
- Multi-channel marketing examples that help tie your campaigns
As digital marketing continues to evolve from simple websites to highly sophisticated digital marketing platforms, so too are the tools available to marketers helping integrate their digital activities, gain real-time insight and roll-out targeted initiatives more quickly and effectively than ever before.
Unsurprisingly, this increased level of sophistication also brings with it many new challenges.
How can marketers use these platforms to scale reliably? - How can brands react fast to user feedback? - How do marketers provide real, useful value to their local markets?
Find out – Register for free today.
Christopher Marsh, Head of Technical Architecture at AKQA is helping some of the world's leading global brands deal with these challenges. During this exclusive Marketing Week webinar, Christopher will share the knowledge he has gained from these challenges and provide real-life examples of how marketers can benefit from digital marketing platforms.
Together you will explore:
• How to re-evaluate digital platform architecture.
• How to select the right tools for a brand
• How to treat digital marketing platforms as products rather than projects to drive value across the business
If you are a senior marketer, digital marketing specialist or just want to gain insight on building and managing effective global digital marketing platforms, register for free today.
In this webinar, Mike Berry addresses some of the issues around Content Marketing, which has seemingly risen from nowhere over the last 12 months to become an important (and still fast-growing) marketing discipline. Mike will explain why high-quality content is so important, how to get it and how to make the most of it.Read more >
In a digital world where customers have all the power and everyone is a publisher, increasingly high competition and standards are pressuring marketing teams into a race to produce higher quality content, in greater volumes, and at a faster rate than ever before, often with the same amount of resources. But while content is the fuel for every digital marketing engine, not everyone gets the same mileage out of it. A 2016 report from Content Marketing Institute found that while 88% of B2B organizations are using content marketing, only 30% rated their content efforts as being effective for reaching their goals.
This session delivers an insightful overview of common costly mistakes that can be killing your content marketing results, and a deep dive on how to maximize content marketing ROI with actionable tips and steps to amplify the impact of every content initiative, including:
· Content Planning. Creating monthly and quarterly content plans aligned with the customer journey, and key business goals and metrics
· Content Creation. Digital content creation approaches optimized for search, engagement and conversion, designed for re-purposing
· Content Distribution. Integrated multi-channel content distribution tactics to reach both larger—and more qualified—target audiences across platforms
· Data Utilization, Automation and Metrics. The utilization of data, automation and marketing technology to test, measure and enhance targeting to optimize results
· Content Lifecycle Management. Understanding the stages of the digital content lifecycle to implement an efficient, repeatable process and lengthen the lifetime value of content
A month on from GDPR and marketers are facing the aftermath of the GDPR panic. Many still don’t know where they stand.
Some brands are left with significantly less subscribers after choosing to run re-consent campaigns to their entire database. With less people to market to, their revenue is now taking the impact.
This sounds like a nightmare but we’re here to explain that things aren’t all doom and gloom. There is opportunity in a post-GDPR world and this webinar will guide you through the steps you need to take to achieve success within your email marketing.
It’s also worth remembering a reduced list size isn’t necessarily a bad thing. You’re now talking to your most engaged subscribers!
Sign up to to learn:
• How you could recover subscribers who didn’t re-consent
• What campaigns you can send without consent
• Why a reduced list size can be a great opportunity
• The three areas you need to prioritise for ongoing success
• Tactics and quick wins you can implement today
You should attend if you:
• Are facing a reduced email list after a re-consent campaign
• Have a lack of confidence in the consent you have
• Need to grow your marketing database
• Are looking for inspiration on how to engage your current subscribers
• Want to drive better email marketing results today and in the future