Proofpoint Email Fraud Defense (EFD) can help you protect your organization and your customers, leveraging the power of email authentication. Join us for our EFD demo, one in a series covering our Email Protection Solution.
Learn how EFD can help you:
• Block malicious emails spoofing your domains before they reach your employees and customers
• Monitor all emails (inbound and outbound) from your domains and those of third parties
• Accurately distinguish between legitimate emails and fraudulent emails
Looking at an email subscribe form, you may think it takes very little effort to get it right. But this is an area where a lot of retailers are going wrong.
Our research shows:
• 54% of retailers don’t even list the benefits to signing up to their emails
• 87% of brands are hiding the signup below the fold
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
• How to make your forms GDPR compliant
• The dos and don'ts of email subscribe forms
• Practical ways to optimise your forms to increase conversion rates.
Email Fraud is one of the oldest yet most successful threats against your organisations. Proofpoint Email Fraud Defense (EFD) can help you protect your organisation and your customers, leveraging the power of email authentication.
Join this product demo to discover how you can protect your organisation and people by leveraging the power of EFD.
•Block malicious emails spoofing your domains before they reach your employees and customers
•Monitor all emails (inbound and outbound) from your domains and those of third parties
•Accurately distinguish between legitimate emails and fraudulent emails
You likely know that email fraud is costing organizations billions of dollars. But do you know why these attacks continue to reach new levels of success? Proofpoint researchers have uncovered the latest email fraud trends, tactics, and techniques that are impacting organizations around the world.
Join us and learn:
• Why organizations haven’t solved one of the oldest email scams
• The strategies needed to stop these attacks before they reach your employees, customers, and business partners
• What a best practice email fraud solution should include
With 2018 in full swing, there’s never been a better time to refresh your email strategy, and consider new tools to help you increase your efficiencies and improve your results.
Our research shows that only 1% of organisations are using email to its full potential. We want to change that in 2018.
Join us on this live webinar to discover how to:
• Get smarter with email segmentation
• Enhance the customer journey
• Build personalised campaigns that resonate
• Sell while you sleep with email automations
• Easily report on your success.
Transactional emails are an integral part of any marketer’s email arsenal. They’re also one of the most neglected emails when it comes to design.
In our upcoming webinar, we teamed up with Really Good Emails to show you killer email design best practices and some examples of brands delivering transactional emails that are anything but boring.
Seats will go fast- sign up now! And if you can't make it to the live webcast, sign up anyways - we'll follow up the day after with the recording.
In our recent market study, we found that 77% of businesses expect to fall victim to Email Fraud in the next 12 months. Call it business email compromise (BEC) or phishing, the multi-faceted Email Fraud threat is always lurking and continues to grow. However, unlike most cyberthreats these socially engineered attacks seek to exploit people rather than technology.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Findings from our latest Email Fraud study
- Email Fraud trends from 2017 and threats to look out for in 2018
- Helpful tips to protect your people, data and brand against Email Fraud
- Live Q&A with the speakers
While ransomware and other high profile, high volume attacks have made many headlines, email fraud has silently been attacking companies around the world. In 2017, over 80% of organizations experienced at least one email fraud attack. Email fraud attacks are low volume attacks that impersonate a person in authority to try and trick the victim into sending money or data out of the organization.
Join us and learn how attackers use email fraud to attack their victims and about the framework that can prevent these attacks for impacting your business.
In 2018, organizations worldwide are expected to invest up to $93 billion dollars in security solutions to protect their users and data. Yet, most companies are still vulnerable to the latest cyber-attacks and breaches, in no small part due to service misconfigurations. Attackers are looking for systems that have default settings that are immediately vulnerable.
Join us for our upcoming webinar, and we will:
1.Take you through the Symantec Email Security.cloud administration console
2. Highlight the key protection features that every organization should enable to protect themselves against malware, phish and spam emails.
Take full advantage of the industry’s most complete email security solution by properly configuring your Email Security.cloud solution.
The email threat landscape is changing. Impersonation attacks and malicious URLs are becoming more popular.
This FireEye webinar features Ken Bagnall, VP Email Security, FireEye and Levi Lloyd, Senior Manager, Detection Services, FireEye who will address changes in email attack tactics:
• How phishing and impersonation attacks are evolving.
• How online/email scams develop.
• What the future of impersonation is.
• What has the best chance of winning against these attacks.
• What techniques are used to detect and stop phishing and impersonation attacks.
Attendees will receive the new FireEye report Changes in Email Attack
Tactics: Based on Data from July to December of 2017.
Spear-phishing emails emerged as by far the most widely used infection vector in 2017, employed by 71 percent of targeted attack groups according to findings in our latest Internet Threat Security Report.
In this how-to session, we will demonstrate:
- How to optimize the configurations of your Email Security.cloud service to protect your organization.
- We will explain the benefits of the following technologies and how to enable them in your administration console ClientNet:
• SPF Authentication
• DMARC Authentication
• Business Email Scam Analyzer
• Email Impersonation Control
Email Can Launch Customer ObsessionRead more >
Successful ecommerce marketing is all about being engaging - saying the right thing (or offering the right product) to the right customer at the right time. Engaging your prospects and customers with relevant copy, personalised offers and targeting them at the right stage within the lifecycle, means that you’ll not only achieve great results, but you’ll have your customer coming back time and time again.
Join us for this webinar, and you’ll discover:
* 5 often-missed customer segments to automate that will deliver the results you need
* The right questions to ask when investigating your data
* How to turn your insights into engaging programs
About Kath Pay:
Kath lives and breathes email marketing. As Founder of Holistic Email Marketing, she devotes her time to developlng customer-centric ecommerce journeys using a holistic, multi-channel approach. Kath is recognised as one of the UK’s leading Email Marketers and heads up training for Econsultancy on Email Marketing.
Some of the retail and B2C brands she has either trained or helped are: Ebay, Mr Porter, Bally, Barbour, Paul Smith, Ocado, EE, Dyson, Marks and Spencer, Wallis, Schuh, Co-operative Group, Argos, Next, Asda, Jaeger, Mont Blanc, Expedia, Net-a-Porter, Secret Escapes, George, Dixons, Bookatable, ShopRush, Adobe, Facebook, VisitScotland – just to name a few.
The British Heart Foundation is a UK-based charity that helps fund research into cardiovascular disease. It is important that all marketing investments have a positive impact on the support they receive.
In this video, discover how Elly Crump, Email Marketing Manager at the British Heart Foundation, uses Movable Ink to:
-Maintain supporter engagement throughout long fundraising campaigns
-Increase the percentage of supporters submitting their donations
-Increase email engagement and personalisation throughout campaigns
In this webinar, email marketing expert Tamara Gielen will discuss 7 proven email marketing tactics that B2B marketers should use to drive more conversions for their campaigns.Read more >
You can’t always trust that the sender of your email truly sent it. Impersonation threats are becoming more popular and difficult for end users to spot.
Ken Bagnall, Vice President, Email Security, presents “Impersonation: The Many Masks of Email Threats,” a FireEye webinar that digs into the details behind impersonation attacks:
• What psychological authentication involves
• How attackers prey on recipients’ imagination and emotions
• How impersonation attacks are evolving
• What is in the future for impersonation
• How threat intelligence and the speed of email security impact cyber risk
Welcome emails are one of the best opportunities to build a lasting relationship with a customer. They have among the highest open and read rates, which gives them the potential to be highly impactful. But the stakes are high — you can gain or lose a customer in that initial contact.
This webinar will guide you through the steps to build a welcome series that will turn your subscribers into loyal customers, while collecting valuable data along the way that will drive action throughout the customer relationship.
Email has proven to be an effective channel in terms of ROI, but the challenge is getting your emails opened and read in your customer's crowded inbox. How do you ensure you're sending out your most effective messaging? Proper A/B testing allows you to test and determine which components within your emails will perform best.
Movable Ink and Really Good Emails have joined forces to bring you everything you need to know about A/B testing to improve your bottom line. In this webinar, you'll learn:
* Why A/B testing is so important
* What email A/B testing best practices you should follow
* Which elements of your email you should be testing
* What impact a test can have (and what it means when you don't see any winner)
* Which email creative and copy elements are winning
As a Senior eGRC Consultant at the Nettitude Group, Ben Rothke knows little about how to create a successful email marketing campaign. But as someone who has received tens of thousands of emails from such campaigns, he’s seen what works and what doesn’t.
In this webinar, Ben will share some of the worst email fails he has received, which immediately went into the deleted folder. He’ll also share those emails that were effective, and resulted in a successful follow-up for the sender.
Compared with other promotional emails, welcome emails are four times more likely to be opened and five times more likely to be clicked, according to a report by Experian Marketing Services. That means welcome emails are prime real estate for educating new prospects about your business and for encouraging them down the path toward becoming a customer. The best welcome emails result from the combination of digital marketing strategy and marketing automation software that automatically sends relevant emails when new leads come in. That’s why Digital Marketer, a leading strategy and consulting group, and Infusionsoft, a leading provider of sales and marketing software for small businesses, have teamed up for this e-book on crafting effective welcome emails.Read more >
GDPR is here. And email marketing will never be the same again! Or will it?
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn what changes for email marketing and how we can prosper in a post-GDPR world.
• How GDPR will impact your email marketing
• How to grow your email list in a compliant manner
• How to ensure your subscribe forms are compliant and optimised for conversions.
Learn from real-life examples of brands who are getting it right and practical advice on how you can ensure GDPR isn’t holding back your marketing.
In this 60-minute webinar, Pillsbury’s Cathie Meyer and Kroll’s Erik Rasmussen will detail how and why your organization’s best friend in email can quickly turn into your worst enemy. They will discuss ways you can build better security into your email processes and detail the legal and technical best practices of “email hygiene.”
You will learn:
• Why and how criminals try to compromise business and organizational emails
• How they profile targets for maximum impact
• What technical tools and scams they use to gain access into systems
• What legal issues exist and how you can address a changing legal landscape
• How you can improve your protection and response capabilities
Email security presents unique and sometimes complex challenges, and no system can be 100% failsafe, but you can vastly improve your organization’s ability to defend itself through specific processes and approaches. In this webinar, you will learn strategies and processes you can implement, so your organization can enjoy the full benefits of email while reducing risks.
• Cathie Meyer, Senior Counsel, Pillsbury
• Erik Rasmussen, North American Practice Leader, Cyber Security and Investigations, Kroll
Online criminals used to favor scattershot campaigns that relied on emailing hundreds of people in the hopes of tricking even a few of them into clicking on malicious attachments. These days, however, businesses face a new threat as ever more-calculating attackers conduct extensive research to craft carefully worded emails designed to emulate the CEO, CFO or other key executive.
These emails, known as email fraud or business email compromise (BEC), are fast exploiting perceptual weak spots by adopting executives' identities in emails pressuring employees into sending sensitive files or wiring large sums of money to a bank account.
Recent FBI figures suggest the attacks are costing victims an average of $US130,000 per incident and cost more than $US2.3 billion worldwide. Furthermore, it is difficult if not impossible to get the money back.
Please join the Australian Federal Police, CERT Australia and Proofpoint for a webinar to discuss the emerging threat and strategies for defending against it. Over the course of the session, you will learn:
· How cybercriminals craft Email Fraud messages and where they get their information
· How to help executives hide the information that cybercriminals may be using to shape Email Fraud
· Why your current email filtering solution may struggle to keep up, and what technologies can help in the fight against Email Fraud campaigns
· What kind of business controls can be put in place to protect against Email Fraud manipulations