Managing IP, in association with the Managing IP Women in IP Global Network, invites you to join a free web seminar focusing using social media to get ahead.
Linda J. Thayer, Partner, Finnegan
Mary Kaczmarek, Business and Professional Development Consultant, Skillful Means Marketing LLC
Katherine McGowan, Trademark/Advertising Counsel, LinkedIn
Christine Kao, Intellectual Property & Identity Policy, Twitter
This webinar will cover topics such as:
• Building your personal brand on social media
• Social networking, blogs and content communities; Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
• LinkedIn – making yourself contactable; showing yourself in the best light
• Using social media to keep in touch with old colleagues and connect with new ones
• Using online platforms effectively – contributing as well as information gathering
• How are your clients using social media?
• Finding the right communities for you
• Using social media to win business
• Legal issues to consider: who owns a company channel? How to ensure you avoid liable
The live audience will be able to ask questions of the speakers during the webinar, which will be in English and will last one hour.