Without connectivity, healthcare innovation powered by IoT is more idea than actuality. Drivers of healthcare innovation include increased public health expenditures, growing aging population and the prevalence of chronic disease, and the challenges of lack of funding and patient retention. Healthcare innovation can address these challenges with IoT such as the instrumentation of things, the instrumentation of places, patient monitoring and remote healthcare delivery.
In this webinar, experts in the field of healthcare IoT will discuss:
* The benefits of IoT in healthcare
* Example use cases demonstrating this innovation
* How to implement connected solutions to power innovation
* How data flows between devices, to the cloud, and to enterprise systems can be achieved
* How Kore powers mHealth Solutions
Sign up for this 60-minute webinar today and gain valuable insights into building an effective IoT strategy within healthcare
Tom Rose, Director of Business Development, IoT Solutions, KORE
Marie Finnegan, Principal Portfolio Marketing Specialist, Allscripts
Rachael Brownell, Webinar Manager, ReadWrite
Brought to you by; KORE and ReadWrite
Managing IP, in association with the Managing IP Women in IP Global Network, invites you to join a free web seminar focusing using social media to get ahead.
Linda J. Thayer, Partner, Finnegan
Mary Kaczmarek, Business and Professional Development Consultant, Skillful Means Marketing LLC
Katherine McGowan, Trademark/Advertising Counsel, LinkedIn
Christine Kao, Intellectual Property & Identity Policy, Twitter
This webinar will cover topics such as:
• Building your personal brand on social media
• Social networking, blogs and content communities; Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
• LinkedIn – making yourself contactable; showing yourself in the best light
• Using social media to keep in touch with old colleagues and connect with new ones
• Using online platforms effectively – contributing as well as information gathering
• How are your clients using social media?
• Finding the right communities for you
• Using social media to win business
• Legal issues to consider: who owns a company channel? How to ensure you avoid liable
The live audience will be able to ask questions of the speakers during the webinar, which will be in English and will last one hour.