Microservice architectures enable development teams to bring new features and updates to market faster. But enterprises adopting microservices also experience common challenges like service redundancy, duplication, and not being able to connect to existing databases and SaaS tools easily. With an increasing number of services across the organization, visibility and governance become even more critical for IT.
In this webinar, we will cover how Pivotal and Mulesoft are addressing these challenges with a modern application development and operations environment so that application developers can remain focused on generating value for customers, and operators can deploy, monitor, and scale their apps faster.
Topics include how you can:
* Rapidly build and deliver scalable, resilient microservices and applications implementing distributed system patterns
* Easily catalogue, discover, and consume your microservices
* Quickly connect your microservices to legacy or SaaS applications
* Analyze API metrics and manage appropriate policies to govern interaction patterns across the services/APIs landscape
Watch this 30 minute demo and discover how Box allows you to secure and govern your content in the cloud while keeping your users happy.
You will learn real life examples of how Box can help:
- Establish data retention governance policies for your content, maintaining compliance with internal policies and regulations
- Implement policies to support defensible eDiscovery to reduce risk and cost associated with litigation
- Create a system of security classifications to guide user behavior and restrict access around sensitive content
Learn how OpenText Document Management, eDOCS Edition (eDCOS DM) gives you the assurance that your information is managed, secure and easily accessible. With new add-on solutions you can connect more information to more people and more business processes than ever before. Discover eDOCS Integration for SharePoint. It enables you to centrally manage content created in SharePoint in accordance with business requirements. Records Management for eDOCS ensures your content is compliant with regulatory requirements. eDOCS Email Filing allows you to consolidate and store emails in your eDOCS library. And Image Crawler for eDOCS enables you to search image-based content. You gain both IT manageability and your users can get more done with less effort.Read more >
Your organization has data in a variety of systems. You’ve connected all of it. But is it clean? Is it the kind of data that you can rely on? Is it reliable? Does it provide you the kind of foundation that you need for that next big initiative? It’s possible that it’s not. And even if it is today, it’s unlikely to be dependable data tomorrow. With a solid data quality and governance plan, however, you can start building toward consistently trustworthy data. Join us for this Meet the Experts webinar where you’ll learn how Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Axon can work together to ensure the kind of consistent data that you need for success.Read more >
Join us for this session, and learn about:
•Various IaaS and PaaS offerings on AWS and Azure
•Comparisons of each technology, and how enterprises are using them
•Using ServiceNow Cloud Management to govern and manage workloads on AWS and Azure
Welcome to the Cloud Generation, where employees demand flexibility and access wherever they are, but can expose your most sensitive data to risk.
Distributed environments—like mobile and distributed workforces—introduce new attack surfaces that must be protected and increased use of SaaS Cloud Apps are driving the need for new compliance and security controls. The result? Security and IT teams are being forced to rethink network designs to better answer questions like:
- How do we effectively govern access to data, apps and systems?
- How can we combat advanced threats targeting our business through the web, cloud and e-mail?
- How should we secure information that is moving between our network, endpoints and the cloud?
Join Gerry as he discusses the key Cloud Generation security challenges facing Symantec’s enterprise customers and learn how Symantec’s Cloud-delivered security solutions can be used to protect users, devices and corporate data, wherever it resides.
Mobile apps fall in scope for a number of regulatory requirements that govern the banking and financial services industries, such as: guidelines from the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA), New York State cybersecurity requirements for financial services companies, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and more. Luckily, a repeatable mobile app security assessment program and standardized reporting go a long way in both achieving compliance objectives and securing mobile apps and data.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar during which NowSecure Security Solutions Engineer Brian Lawrence will explain:
-- How and where exactly mobile apps fall in scope for various compliance regimes
-- Mobile app security issues financial institutions must identify and fix for compliance purposes
-- How assessment reports can be used to demonstrate due diligence
Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN provides enterprises with enhanced application performance by leveraging secure end-to-end SD-WAN overlay tunnels, enabling direct traffic routing to applications hosted in the cloud or a data center, tightly integrating mobile and wired access media, and monitoring network conditions in real-time to govern forwarding decisions that ensure optimal application response time.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to leverage cloud-delivered gateways to enhance application performance and security
- How cloud applications gain increased performance on mobile devices with an SD-WAN
- How to monitor and measure the performance of cloud applications
The proposed 23 NYCRR 500 cyber regulations are not the first state directives to govern businesses operating in New York - the Graham-Leach-Bliley Act already exists to regulate cyber standards at a federal level. While these new proposed rules are more stringent in their requirements, businesses will need to learn how to navigate both sets of regulations - even as they overlap.Read more >
As organizations look to embrace the benefits of cloud collaboration, defining the sensitivity of information is critical. The combination of TITUS Classification and Netskope’s cloud access security broker (CASB) solutions enables enterprises to embrace the cloud while ensuring sensitive information is protected.
Listen to 451 Research, Netskope and TITUS and discover how to:
1) Increase security awareness and accountability
2) Control and govern cloud usage
3) Distinguish between personal and enterprise app instances
4) Protect sensitive data in the cloud
5) Improve insider threat detection and response
6) Protect against cloud-borne malware, including ransomware
Welcome to the Cloud Generation – where critical data, applications and infrastructure are shifting to the cloud for increased operational efficiency.
Employees today are accessing everything from everywhere, sensitive data is constantly on the move, and critical workloads are running on a cloud server, somewhere in the world. How do you manage and contain the huge increase in vulnerabilities caused by moving beyond traditional IT controls?
In our upcoming ‘The Next Frontier for Cloud Security’ webinar, we discuss how to:
• Govern access to data, apps, and systems that may reside in the cloud
• Secure information no matter where it sits or goes
• Protect against advanced threats in this new environment
• Minimise risk and ensure compliance as workloads move to the cloud
Join our webinar and discover how Symantec’s Integrated Cyber Defense Platform protects your users, information, and workloads in the Cloud Generation.
As data is increasingly accessed and shared across geographic boundaries, a growing web of conflicting laws and regulations dictate where data can be transferred, stored, and shared, and how it is protected. The Object Management Group® (OMG®) and the Cloud Standards Customer Council (CSCC) recently completed a significant effort to analyze and document the challenges posed by data residency.
Data residency issues result from the storage and movement of data and metadata across geographies and jurisdictions. Attend this webinar to learn more about data residency:
•How it may impact users and providers of IT services (including but not limited to the cloud)
•The complex web of laws and regulations that govern this area
•The relevant aspects – and limitations -- of current standards and potential areas of improvement
•How to contribute to future work
Are your data governance efforts delivering real business outcomes? Are you prepared for new regulations, such as GDPR?
Data-driven disruptors understand that unleashing data assets to power any business outcome is tied to Data Governance. Data governance and intelligent disruption go hand-in-hand. That’s because disruptive change mandates that data is accessible, trusted, and secure. Ad-hoc and tactical approaches only add complexity and cost with minimal business value.
Join this track to learn from data experts who will help you to prepare for your own data-driven digital transformation. You’ll hear:
• Why you need a foundation to ensure collaborative, trusted and scalable data governance that meets changing regulatory requirements, including how to support your GDPR journey.
• How to operationalize core data governance processes that enable an effective holistic data governance competency that drives tangible business value for your organization.
• About the tools to manage and govern your data effectively and enable people, policies, and processes that truly makes it possible for your data to become a strategic business asset.
The way we work as an organization is no longer changing. It has already changed. People access content from all kinds of devices, across different locations. Business content is being created and viewed both inside and outside of your organization. But how do you effectively protect the way it's shared and managed while meeting your compliance needs? Especially as every business is under increasing scrutiny in the face of new regulations, like GDPR, and constantly evolving security threats.
Join Paul Falor, Chief Information Officer & Head of Strategic Alliances, North Highland and Josh Rosenberg, Sr. PMM Information Governance, Box to see how your organization can effectively govern content while keeping its people productive.
· Key considerations for a cloud-first data governance strategy
· Leveraging the big 3 of Information Governance (Retention, Defensible Discovery, and Security Classification) to reduce business risk
· How to use SaaS technology to empower your users while effectively governing their content