Watch this replay to learn how you can grow your business using SAP HANA Cloud Platform to embed advanced analytics into your solutions, allowing you to identify, combine, and manage multiple sources of data and build advanced analytics models within your business applications for personalized, contextual, real-time apps
SAP Web IDE is an extensible cloud-based development environment with a growing set of embedded tools covering the end-to-end development process. With it, you can rapidly design, build, and deploy SAP Fiori applications based on SAPUI5. The new Hybrid Application Toolkit plugin enables development and deployment of hybrid apps.
Whilst Julius Caesar undoubtedly had more to worry about, investors could be excused for wanting to watch this March unfold from behind the sofa. Dutch elections, central bank meetings, the triggering of Article 50 and a Spring Budget lie between now and the end of the month. Join Ian Spreadbury and Sajiv Vaid in a live webcast on 21 March at 11am for their views on the implications for bond markets.Read more >
As major breaches cause financial and reputational damage to businesses across all industries, there is a push for cyber security to become a board level issue. A recent survey from BDO International found 59% of board directors have become more involved in cyber security within the past twelve months. But how can board members unfamiliar with the ins and outs of network security effectively manage these risks?
Join BitSight’s VP of Business Development, Jacob Olcott, Partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge, Bill Ide and the Executive Director of The Conference Board Governance Center, Donna Dabney on Thursday, March 26 at 11:00am EDT for an online roundtable discussion on board involvement in cyber security. The panelists will discuss how both security leaders and board members should approach the communication and management of cyber risks in the enterprise.
Attendees will also learn:
- What cyber security metrics are most important for the board
- Methods for security leaders to communicate cyber issues across the enterprise
- How BitSight’s platform enables communication on security performance throughout the enterprise
Join us to learn about JupyterLab, the new open source computational environment for Jupyter. Increase the performance of your data science projects by working in an integrated environment for your notebooks, editor, terminal and console. We will also discuss R-Brain cloud platform and its new R Python Cloud IDE which is built on JupyterLab.Read more >
With the shift to DevOps, application security testing is becoming an integral part of the developer’s job. Successfully securing code in the development stage increases speed to market and reduces cost – but developers can resist security testing that’s disruptive to their workflow.
Join this 20 minute webinar to see how Veracode Greenlight finds security defects in your code and provides contextual remediation advice to help developers fix issues in seconds, right in the IDE. So you can release secure code at the speed of DevOps.
In this webinar, Pete Chestna, Veracode Director of Developer Engagement, will share his insights on what a full-spectrum developer is and how they are crucial for organizations transitioning to DevSecOps.Read more >
To keep up with the need for fast deployment, organizations are combining the work of development and operations teams into one process known as DevOps. Organizations often focus on the speed DevOps offers, but forget about the security implications. Watch this webinar to learn how Veracode Greenlight can help secure your DevOps process.Read more >
Logistic regressions are the basic of machine learning. In this webinar, we discuss binomial and multinomial logistic regressions, how we implement them in R and test their performance. We will also review few examples of their usage in industry. In addition, you will learn how to use R-Brain advanced IDE when implementing the model.
- Logistic regressions fundamentals and how to interpret estimates
- Binomial and Multinomial logistic regressions
- Implement logistic regressions in R
- Performance measurement in logistic regressions
- Generating and understanding ROC curve
- Building confusion metrics and understanding its elements
- Examples of model application in industry
- Learn about new advanced IDE
Ali has a Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Neuchatel in Switzerland and a BS in Electrical Engineering. He has extensive experience in financial modeling, quantitative modeling, and financial risk management in several US banks.
LeanFT is a vendor agnostic, powerful, lightweight , developer oriented and cost-effective test automation solution built specifically for continuous testing.
Perfect for Developers/Testers, Test Automation engineers, Continuous testing, Agile and Dev/Ops-centric teams it:
- Builds robust and stable tests that deal well with changes in the AUT
- Develops testing scripts using modern object-oriented programing language, such as C#, Java, and their hosting frameworks’ libraries
- Enables and encourages dev-QA collaboration in agile teams by using the same tool for development and testing. LeanFT features functional testing capabilities in Visual Studio and Eclipse so you can maximize productivity with the tools you’re familiar with.
- Maintains consistency of testing models. LeanFT adapts to changes in the underlying application
- provides a lightweight HTML report that details the test execution flow and tracks failures at each step.
Join us on Friday 16 October to learn more and to see our LeanFT product demo
It is challenging enough for organizations to stay ahead of the DevOps movement. As part of this trend, application security testing is becoming an integral part of a developer’s job. No longer can Static analysis alone ensure the overall security of an organization’s application portfolio.
In this webinar, learn how CA Veracode is taking the lead on securing DevOps with specific emphasis on:
•Validation of the impact of DevOps in the market through Veracode data and API usage analysis
•Vercode’s product portfolio strategy including Greenlight and IDE integrations enabling customers to stay ahead of DevOps
•Use case scenarios for customers to consider – each from the Security, Development and Operations perspectives