Join us on 29th July for a webinar looking at how to make the most of your entry into the Masters of Marketing. Covering the entry process, what to include, some ideas to help capture the judges attention, as well as some hints and tips to help you showcase your work in the best possible light.Read more >
Make your marketing teams more effective with function based roles and responsibilities. Join Amanda Wilson of Qvidian as she discusses the value of aligning your marketing team's roles and responsibilities based on function vs. tactic.Read more >
Our new benchmarking research takes a look at how the UK marketing community is using email and provides key insights into the challenges and barriers that marketers face. Just 1% are using email to its full potential, leaving the other 99% missing out on significant returns…Read more >
René, author of the Smart Insights Brilliant B2B Digital Marketing guide, will give examples showing how to choose the best types of content that will be most effective across the experience you create from web to marketing automation and social media.Read more >
Microsoft has shared its vision to reinvent productivity, empowering people and organizations to achieve more. To support this vision, we must also reinvent our approach to marketing so that it supports the core goals of the company.Read more >
Marketing analytics is no longer just about tying in marketing initiatives with revenues. Top marketers are now able to predict the outcomes of their marketing efforts and optimise them accordingly.
This video will look at the technologies, the metrics and processes you need to put in place to achieve this level of sophistication.
Join Julian Buhagiar from BrightTALK as he moderates the discussion in a live panel session.
The what, where and when of content marketing. Join Eric MacColl of Scripted as he discusses the disruption marketing automation is bringing to the content space.Read more >
Check out highlights from the 2015 Marketing Nation Summit in San Francisco.Read more >
In March 2014, senior B2B marketers attended Econsultancy's Digital Cream event to discuss the current content marketing challenges they are facing.
From these discussions we discovered that many of the early content marketing challenges are no longer keeping marketers up at night. Instead, they have evolved to include organisation challenges, distribution challenges, measurement challenges and more.
Attend this webinar to discover what is keeping your peers up at night and the emerging content marketing trends.
By signing up for this webinar, you will also have access to a free copy of Econsultancy's B2B Content Marketing Trends briefing.
Join Natasha Morgan, Head of North America Marketing at Oracle Marketing Cloud, as she discusses the relationship between data and content. In this video, Natasha shares how data and content rely heavily on each other, in order to reach customers in a personalized way that delivers value and builds relationships.Read more >
In a digital world where customers have all the power and everyone is a publisher, increasingly high competition and standards are pressuring marketing teams into a race to produce higher quality content, in greater volumes, and at a faster rate than ever before, often with the same amount of resources. But while content is the fuel for every digital marketing engine, not everyone gets the same mileage out of it. A 2016 report from Content Marketing Institute found that while 88% of B2B organizations are using content marketing, only 30% rated their content efforts as being effective for reaching their goals.
This session delivers an insightful overview of common costly mistakes that can be killing your content marketing results, and a deep dive on how to maximize content marketing ROI with actionable tips and steps to amplify the impact of every content initiative, including:
· Content Planning. Creating monthly and quarterly content plans aligned with the customer journey, and key business goals and metrics
· Content Creation. Digital content creation approaches optimized for search, engagement and conversion, designed for re-purposing
· Content Distribution. Integrated multi-channel content distribution tactics to reach both larger—and more qualified—target audiences across platforms
· Data Utilization, Automation and Metrics. The utilization of data, automation and marketing technology to test, measure and enhance targeting to optimize results
· Content Lifecycle Management. Understanding the stages of the digital content lifecycle to implement an efficient, repeatable process and lengthen the lifetime value of content
Join Michelle Chiantera, Director of Marketing at Cisco as she discusses how Cisco is putting their buyers at the center of their marketing programs, and how a buyer centered marketing program is not only driving the business forward, it's driving Cisco's marketers forward.Read more >
Join Robert Israch, Vice President of Global Marketing Programs at NetSuite as he discusses the value of thought leadership for enterprise organizations who are just starting to invest in content marketing.Read more >
Join Neil Cohen, VP of Sales and Marketing at Visage Mobile as he discusses the need for marketing to stay focused on engaging the people who matter.Read more >
Join Marketing Week and IBM for this bespoke webinar outlining the steps you need to reach true digital marketing optimisation.
This enlightening webinar with Jo Roberts (Head of Content Marketing - Marketing Week) and Jeremy Bassinder (Executive Partner – FMCG - IBM) highlights the quick wins and long term strategies that form the blueprints you need to maximise your digital strategy.
In this hour long session Jo and Jeremey will discuss:
•Creating a digital blueprint
•Test, test and test again
You know how to automate campaigns with the best of them. But with the rise in companies turning to referral marketing, are you prepared to execute on this new demand generation channel? Mark Brier, Director of Referral and Upsell Marketing, and Brian Chiosi, Marketing Systems Lead, will walk you through RingCentral’s journey to create and automate referrals to become a key revenue generator for their business.
What you’ll learn:
• Why referral marketing is important for B2B companies
* Challenges of setting up an in-house referral program
• Multiple configurations RingCentral used as they matured with referral marketing
• What worked and what didn't throughout their referral growth
There is a lot of buzz about Advocacy, but should you care? Jonathan Murray, Draper Triangle Managing Director, provides a breakdown of the types of technologies that are being grouped under “Advocacy”. Brian Gladstein, EVP of Technology Marketing at GYK Antler discusses what both brand awareness and demand generation marketers should be considering within Advocacy and will provide an approach to help you figure out how to get started with advocacy technology.
What you’ll learn:
The 4 different technology groups under the Advocacy market
The challenges that are driving technology purchases
The buyers for each group
Where to start leveraging advocacy for your business
Join Mike McKinnon as he discusses how a good content strategy is pushing prospects down the funnel in a timely manner.Read more >
The Revolution is Digital! But are reactionary forces on the rise in marketing?
In this year’s webinar discussing Marketing Perspectives, the longest running annual survey of UK marketing trends, we look at the progress of the digital revolution sweeping through marketing departments and ask:
· Why are marketing departments still struggling to get to grips with the modern mobile consumer?
· With the pressure on budgets off, are we in danger of slipping back into bad old habits?
· Faced with a barrage of disruptive technological, social, and marketing forces, which are keeping marketers up at night?
The Revolution is Digital.
Dr Emma MacDonald from Cranfield University, Dr William Westlake from CloudEvolved and Tim Adler from Marketing Week
Engage your customers at the Marketo user conference! Join Lee Davis of Bluewolf as she discusses how she is helping her customers who use marketing automation get the most from their technology and the conference as a whole.Read more >
Before every company executive sits down to write a blog, pull together a slideshow, or provide data for an infographic, marketers must come up with an overarching strategy for their content marketing initiative.
Without this, consumers will see a scattershot approach that doesn't fit with your organization's messaging – and they'll miss out on the opportunity to learn more about your business. Do it well and you'll have forged the foundation for real connections between the faces of your org and your customers, separating yourself from competitors and producing a return on your content marketing investment.
Given that so many companies today use content marketing, how can you rise over your competitors? How can your content sparkle, capturing consumers' eyes (or ears), versus the virtual noise of paid and unpaid content filling the Internet and mobile devices?
This VentureBeat webinar stars some of the top experts in content marketing. When it concludes you'll know:
• How to design a content marketing program that complements your marketing initiatives
• The way to find your voice – and how to adhere to it across media and platforms
• Which internal professionals to target for particular platforms (and how to get them to agree to do it)
• The benefits of content marketing, such as lead generation, expanded social presence, cementing brand recognition, and building individual executives' brands
• How to determine the ROI of content marketing, plus the tools and metrics to use.
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VB Insight
* Corey Weiner, COO, Jun Group
* Chase Hooley, Senior Manager, Content Marketing, MapR Technologies
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
This webinar will be based on Stewart Rogers' VB Insight report, which will be published in February, 2016.
Check out VB Insight to access the latest research on Marketing Technology: http://insight.venturebeat.com
Sponsored by Searchmetrics, Inc.
In an era when analytics and business intelligence allows just about anything to be measured, how do you determine the metrics that matter to your app’s marketing performance? Apps have the potential to drive major value for your company, with the global revenue from mobile apps stores set to reach $52 billion this year. How do you ensure you’re capitalizing on the potential that a popular, engaging app can offer? Avoid analysis paralysis by focusing on a few key performance indicators (KPIs).
Join Gwen Murray, Mobile Marketing Lead at Staples, and Sheila Bhardwaj, Director of Account Management at TUNE, for a webinar that will teach you everything you need to know about mobile marketing KPIs, including how to decide on the right ones based on your goals, app, and business. If you’re a mobile marketer looking to understand which KPIs are available and how to use them, you won’t want to miss this.
By registering for this webinar you'll:
* Learn the most widely used mobile marketing KPIs
* Understand KPIs to target depending on your type of app, goals, and user lifecycle stage
* Know unique KPIs that can help demonstrate value even if not a mobile-first business
* Get action items for your new KPI data geared toward moving the needle for your business
* See how your app stacks up against key industry benchmarks.
* Gwen Murray, Mobile Marketing Lead, Staples
* Sheila Bhardwaj, Director of Account Management, TUNE
* Wendy Schuchart, Analyst, VentureBeat
If you've ever seen a picture of Taylor Swift or Jon Hamm in a magazine, you'll know the outfit they are wearing wearing probably cost in the region of $1-10k. You really, really want to look like Taylor Swift or Jon Hamm, but that's a bit out of your price range. Fortunately, the magazine has your back, and tells you how to buy (almost) the same looks for under $100.
We thought it was high time someone did that, but with marketing technology.
In this webinar, we'll tell you which marketing technologies are most popular among the Fortune 500s of this world, and then explain how to "get the look" for considerably less. Sometimes free.
By attending this webinar, you'll:
* Find out which marketing technologies have the most 'enterprise-class' users
* Discover free or cheap alternatives to start using today
* Learn the limitations of those more cost-effective solutions
* Get the scoop on the up-and-coming products making waves
Tune in, and we'll show you how to get Saks Fifth Avenue products for an Old Navy price.
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Research, VentureBeat
* Sean Moeller, Founder and CEO, Daytrotter
* Amber Whiteman, Vice President, Metia
* Andrew Jones, Analyst, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Analyst, VentureBeat
This webinar will be an early look at Stewart Rogers' VB Insight report in early January 2016.
Sponsored by SalesFusion
Check out VB Insight to access Stewart's Marketing Technology report, and to access the latest research on Marketing Technology: http://insight.venturebeat.com
Routines are easy, but creating excellent content is difficult. Join Malcolm MacGregor of GShift as he discusses routine as the solution to the creating content challenge.Read more >
Everyone loves a good story. Join Patricia Travaline of Skyword as she discusses the ability of good storytelling in content to motivate a response from prospects that will drive them further down the sales funnel.Read more >