It's vital to monitor how your customers feel about your business. But now that so many of those customers live behind the mobile app, many traditional methods for collecting customer feedback aren't as effective as they used to be. This session will help. With practical examples, we'll show how to deliver 'native mobile' customer surveys and feedback - interactions that customers respond to, and that result in data you can use to optimise your business!Read more >
In an era when analytics and business intelligence allows just about anything to be measured, how do you determine the metrics that matter to your app’s marketing performance? Apps have the potential to drive major value for your company, with the global revenue from mobile apps stores set to reach $52 billion this year. How do you ensure you’re capitalizing on the potential that a popular, engaging app can offer? Avoid analysis paralysis by focusing on a few key performance indicators (KPIs).
Join Gwen Murray, Mobile Marketing Lead at Staples, and Sheila Bhardwaj, Director of Account Management at TUNE, for a webinar that will teach you everything you need to know about mobile marketing KPIs, including how to decide on the right ones based on your goals, app, and business. If you’re a mobile marketer looking to understand which KPIs are available and how to use them, you won’t want to miss this.
By registering for this webinar you'll:
* Learn the most widely used mobile marketing KPIs
* Understand KPIs to target depending on your type of app, goals, and user lifecycle stage
* Know unique KPIs that can help demonstrate value even if not a mobile-first business
* Get action items for your new KPI data geared toward moving the needle for your business
* See how your app stacks up against key industry benchmarks.
* Gwen Murray, Mobile Marketing Lead, Staples
* Sheila Bhardwaj, Director of Account Management, TUNE
* Wendy Schuchart, Analyst, VentureBeat
Once the domain of early adopters, more organizations are buying into mobile apps and seeking ways to monetize their investments. More players adds up to more expensive ads, and mobile ad revenue is expected to have a 26.5% CAGR by 2020, according to BI Intelligence's "US Digital Media Ad Spend Report." In addition, mobile ad search is predicted to increase 25.2%, while traditional ad spend basically stays flat.
Programmatic transactions – where marketers purchase ads via computerized algorithms – also grew fast, making up most U.S. digital ad spending this year, BI Intelligence says.
As a marketing pro who's increasingly pay more for a tool your competitors are probably using to reach prospects and customers, it's really critical you've got the best, most accurate mobile ad strategy and that your investment is working optimally.
That's why we've gathered some top experts for this webinar, during which they'll share insight into how you can:
* Determine the ROI of your mobile app investments
* Partner with software developers to create innovative, multi-platform apps
* Leverage programmatic transactions with analytics
* Incorporate insight from social media, public data, and in-house information to create more complete customer profiles
*Expand into mobile ad search.
* John Koetsier, Mobile Economist, Tune
* Paul D'Arcy, CMO, Indeed
* Casey Chafin, Founder, Skillz
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Mobile app advertising is no longer a trade secret. Knowing what to do and knowing how to do it well (and cost-effectively) can be worlds apart. Join us at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific, to claim your edge.
Check out VB Insight to access the Mobile Ad Network report, and to access the latest research on Marketing Technology: http://insight.venturebeat.com
We already know the smartphone has taken over the entire planet -- most of us are never more than three feet away from our devices. Same goes for your customers. But with that proximity comes a lot of competition. We get that. We’re going into 2016 with a rock solid foundation to make major innovative leaps forward. And we’ve got a bunch of great advice from game shakers at major organizations who are revolutionizing their industries, one device at a time.
In the second part of this CMO Roundtable discussion, we’ll talk with Robin Zucker of Playboy and Jason Allen of Gamestop about their best strategies in the mobile landscape.
You’ll leave this webinar with at least five great ideas to put into practice in your role immediately. It’s time to learn from the best.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Get five key tips to move the needle in your existing digital strategy
* Learn what Gamestop and Playboy are doing to keep ahead of the competition
* Discover new ways to engage with mobile customers (and some of them are surprisingly simple).
Jason Allen, VP of Digital, Gamestop
John Koetsier, Mobile Economist, Tune
Wendy Schuchart, analyst, VentureBeat
Register today for this free and interactive CMO roundtable discussion.
Sponsored by TUNE
Simply having a mobile strategy is no longer enough. Marketers need a mobile strategy that understands, targets and engages their most valuable mobile customers: the mobile elite.
Join this live webinar with Adobe to learn more about how consumers are using devices today and how to identify the most profitable mobile segments.
Based on findings from the 5th Adobe Mobile Consumer Survey, which had over 3,000 global responses from mobile users, this webinar will give valuable insights into:
•Preferred mobile channels and spending habits
•How to deliver and optimise targeted, engaging mobile experiences
•How to personalise in real time through the use of geo-location
Don’t miss this webinar which, along with our key insights and findings, will guide your formation of a high-value mobile strategy.
Is there any device more personal than the mobile phones consumers keep glued to themselves 24/7? It tracks where they go, when they go, and often, how long they stay there. They visit city parks and day care centers regularly? Chances are they’re a mom (or dad). They go to concert venues and trendy cafés? While they may or may not be a hipster, they’re probably a millennial.
Not to mention all that content on their phones. The apps they download. The podcasts they listen to. The searches they perform.
Personalization takes a giant leap when applied to mobile, and mobile marketing automation is essential to any marketer trying to reap its sweet rewards. It’s the only way to action all that data and turn it into meaningful mobile interactions.
But what exactly do you need? And what’s the full potential? After all, you can’t act on what you don’t know.
In this webinar, we’ll share how mobile unlocks the biggest gateway to personalization yet. You’ll hear how leading-edge companies today are turning the data from our GPS-enabled devices into profitable insights. And you’ll learn the best tools to get there.
What you’ll learn:
* How to use mobile devices to zero in on those tough customers
* Get insight on VB Insight's latest personalization research
* Hear tips from the top experts in personalization and mobile presence.
John Koetsier, Mobile Economist, VentureBeat
Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Jesse Grittner, Senior Director, Loyalty, Strategy and Analytics, Aimia
Check out VB Insight to access Andrew's personalization report, and to access the latest research on Marketing Technology: http://insight.venturebeat.com
Travelex went from having no mobile presence to the ownership of two category-defining mobile apps in under 6 months. Their apps have been featured by Apple as the “Best New Apps” and they’ve driven insatiable consumer demand for Travelex products.
This session will be led by Adam Warburton, Head of Mobile at Travelex, and will explain how they achieved this through a customer centric mobile strategy a commitment to building meaningful relationships on mobile.
Gartner has recently alerted enterprise IT, security and mobility managers that Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) is necessary to defend enterprises in today’s threat environment. Learn first-hand about details of mobile device attacks that lure employees in with fake Pokemon Go apps. We will also discuss zero day attacks such as the recent Pegasus attack that used zero-day technologies to completely compromise mobile security and spy on all communications and data.Read more >
More than half of all programmatic display dollars are expected to go to mobile this year. However, a few myths regarding mobile continue to persist and are keeping brand advertisers from taking a more holistic approach to their marketing. With the explosion of mobile, it is imperative that marketers better understand how they can activate the vast amount of consumer data already at their fingertips to more effectively allocate their marketing spend and maximize returns.
In this webinar, experts from TUNE and AOL will arm you with critical insights on the next generation of mobile marketing. Kelly Mullins of TUNE will discuss how the data sitting inside your app can be used to create targetable audience segments and power highly effective mobile programmatic campaigns. Michael Brooks of AOL will dive into the best practices of using this data to achieve marketing goals across all screens.
Controlling and protecting smartphones and tablets and the applications they run is an important part of the extended endpoint protection environment. Endpoint security is vital, and you need to treat your mobile endpoints with the same urgency as your Windows and server endpoints.
Join Zimperium’s latest webinar featuring Ovum’s Andrew Kellett. Andrew and John will discuss the importance of adding mobile devices to your endpoint security procedures and how to detect attacks via mobile OSs, applications, malware and Wi-Fi networks.
- Mobile Devices are a Viable Vector of Attack
- Ovum Research: Endpoint Security & Mobile Security Requirements Differ
- Enabling mobile devices as threat detection sensors
The world is being mobilized, but how a single small or even a large business can take part in the movement. This presentation will cover the ordering process fora mobile app tailored for your business – step by step:
- How to decide whether your company should have your own app?
- What are the functionalities that your app should include?
- Which platform should the app run on?
- How to find a good developer to create the app?
- What are the costs involved making it?
- How will it be distributed to your customers?
- What kind of maintenance will the app need?
Petra Söderling is the Founder and CEO of MobileBrainBank.com, an online service for companies to define their mobile app needs, and to source the perfect developer to execute the work. Mobile Brain Bank developer community hosts nearly 3000 professional developers from US, Europe and Asia, mastering all major mobile platforms and technologies.
Petra has over 12 years of industry experience, running R&D software
development teams, innovation and research promotions, corporate strategy, standardization and open source development at Nokia. She is a keen spectator and commentator of the mobile lifestyle, globally.
Document viewing designed for mobile.
Reading, section jumping, and reviewing content on mobile phones has never been easy – until now. LEAP Focus replaces pinching and zooming with a responsive mobile experience that’s perfect for whatever device you use for whatever long-form business document. No laptop required.
For more information please visit: http://www.emc.com/en-us/enterprise-content-management/leap/focus.htm
Learn how to become the mobile security superhero at your company by following these 3 steps:
- Prove to your management that mobile security threats are real by showing real examples
- Review the SANS Institute checklist to help choose the right mobile threat defense solution
- Provide monthly reports to management to increase visibility and prove that the organization is secure
View this recorded webinar to hear from a real mobile security superhero, John Dickson, who details his own hero journey as Director of IT Infrastructure & Cybersecurity at Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC), the second largest beverage alcohol distributer in the U.S.
Join to learn how to:
1. develop a messaging strategy based on "mobile moments"
2. intelligently message your guests "in the moment" based off where they are in their shopper journey
2. leverage a users context: where they are, where they’ve been, what they like and how they want to receive messages
3. use targeting to boost mobile message response rates four to seven times greater than non-targeted messages
Think about it - your customers have a very intimate relationship with their mobiles. Beware!
It’s amazing how many marketers still enthuse about their “mobile first” approach to digital. Sure, many of you will have over half your web traffic from mobile devices, and most of your social engagement of smartphones.
But what about the unique mobile customer?
Drawing on case studies from Amazon, Clever Cards, FT.com, Selfridges and Starbucks, this 45 minute session looks at how to deliver the best mobile customer experience in your sector.
- Create a great first impression - any screen, any time, any place
- Wow the early adopters - win the hearts & minds of your greatest fans and resellers
- Develop exceptional UX - across sites, apps
- Make it personal, keep them coming back for more - across the whole customer journey
Growth in mobile advertising has become explosive with the mass adoption of smart phones and an array of mobile apps shaping the businesses and lives of the modern consumers. With mobile advertising spend at its peak, ad-networks are now looking at new and smarter ways to handle data from the increase in audience engagement and demand from brands and publishers. Join Billy Mobile and Hortonworks as they share:
· What is Billy Mobile’s business case for Hadoop-based platform
· What modern data architectures Billy Mobile used to enable scalability
· Why Billy Mobile chose to partner with Hortonworks
· What the future holds for Billy Mobile and their advertising platform
Mobility has produced a mind shift with your customers. They have become the consumers of now. They demand an exceptional mobile user experience anytime and anywhere. Forrester Research calls this the mobile moment, a point in time when someone pulls out a mobile device to get what they want – when they want it. These mobile users have become impatient and intolerant of problematic mobile apps. And they are very likely to abandon or delete slow performing, crashing or battery-hogging mobile apps. So what should a mobility team do?
Watch this Webinar with Forrester analyst Ted Schadler and Hewlett Packard’s Christoph Pfister as they share how analyzing mobile applications with mobile APM tools can protect your company’s brand and future revenues. Learn how SpeechTrans used big data analytics to guide their development roadmap and achieve a 5-star mobile app rating in the app stores.
Learn how to:
• Measure what matters most from the user’s perspective
• Focus on the problematic issues that are impacting the most users
• Continuously monitor and improve – prioritize fixes to achieve a 5-star rating
Growth is the major buzzword in mobile. Yet, what does it mean to grow your active user base if you can’t effectively engage and retain those users? The challenge many mobile apps are now facing is how to keep users once they’re onboarded. It costs more to acquire new users than it does to retain existing customers, however, it’s not easy to scale growth with retention.
Join Andrew Chen, growth at Uber, and Momchil Kyurkchiev, CEO and co-founder of Leanplum, to learn:
- How to build a complementary strategy for mobile growth and retention
- How to create a system of mobile growth built in and around the product
- Predictions for the future of mobile growth and retention hacking
For many mobile IT admins, Android has been a challenge from a management perspective due to the nature of its fragmentation, open-source capabilities, and broad range of devices. Google’s Android for Work promises to simplify the experience for both users and administrators for various common deployment scenarios.
Join us in this session as we will cover the following:
- Overview of various deployment options such as Device Owner and Profile Owner deployments
- How enterprises can deploy, manage and secure corporate apps and data on Android devices
- How to protect Android devices using Android for Work
Who are the 'mobile elite' and what do they expect from mobile marketing? In this 1-hour webinar join Adobe to explore their consumer research to understand how to build compelling mobile experiences.Read more >