As part of the campus wide wireless expansion project, Durham University extended their NAC BYOD solution to support the new wireless environment consisting of thousands of mobile users and devices. Learn how they incorporated BYOD wireless access policies into their existing NAC solution, providing real-time wireless network visibility and security automation. This webinar will discuss the NAC BYOD wireless expansion project and how the university now benefits from:
• Fast, easy and secure network access for thousands of students
• The ability to identify and block compromised devices and provide self-service remediation
• Enhanced student preparedness, through improved communications and procedures reducing helpdesk burden
• Automated provisioning to leverage network segmentation
With evolving BYOD requirements in a large wireless network of thousands of varied users and devices, Columbus State University required a comprehensive NAC BYOD solution. Learn how they transitioned from a guest management solution to a secure NAC environment that will provide real-time network visibility and security automation. This webinar will discuss the process of their transition to NAC BYOD and how the university benefits from:
• Fast, easy and secure network access for thousands of students, faculty and guests
• Automated network provisioning for this campus wide mobile wireless environment
• A reduction in support calls to a burdened IT staff
• A network-wide visibility of all connections to help eliminate blind spots
How can an enterprise mobilize their workforce with the latest handheld devices and mobile apps, while preserving security? The combination of mobile device management (MDM) and network access control (NAC) provides one of the most flexible approaches, combining both security and operational efficiency. Join Don Coop, Product Manager for SAP Afaria, and Jack Marsal, Director of Solution Marketing at ForeScout, to learn how to easily solve the mobile security puzzle with SAP and ForeScout:
Mobile device implementation and control considerations
Network Access Control 101
How ForeScout and SAP team together to provide total mobile device visibility and control
Driven by business requirements for greater network resource accessibility, increased security automation and the demand to secure “bring your own device” (BYOD) and “choose your own device (CYOD), the next IT security service opportunity set for growth is network access control (NAC). What are the real-world reasoning, considerations and opportunity with regards to expanding security managed/hosted services with NAC. This expert/practitioner panel will discuss the value, options and impact of adding NAC to your service portfolio.
- What is NAC, why NAC, why now
- What is the business value for the customer and service provider
- What are common NAC service, deployment and implementation options
- What are key SLA development and operational process considerations
- How to package NAC, price out the service and combine with other security services
Information security has undergone a sea change in the past 10 years. Compliance mandates in the form of industry standards and Federal rules like NER, FFIEC, HIPAA/HITECH and PCI-DSS are the new normal. To stay in compliance, IT teams need to be able to keep up with updates and changes to existing mandates and be prepared for new ones. To maximize efficiency, manage risk and reduce potential violations due to compliance failure, organizations need to implement tools that apply and support multiple facets across different compliance specifications. Network Access Control (NAC) supports numerous critical security and protection functions across multiple mandates.
This interactive expert / user session, led by IANS faculty advisor Diana Kelly of Security curve with end user participant Jeff Bradberry of BrightPoint, will examine NAC and real-world compliance use cases. Using ForeScout CounterACT as an example, attendees will discover:
- How NAC works
- Key NAC functions that apply to compliance processes and specifications
- Real-world use cases; considerations, controls, activities and processes; and
- How NAC specifically maps to top commercial, regulatory and federal mandates.
Do you think you know NAC? Well think again! When introduced a decade ago, Network Access Control (NAC) was all the rage – but did not live up to its promise. Not only have NAC platforms matured, but, broader adoption of wireless, mobile, and BYOD technologies, and the mass onslaught of advanced threats are driving an entire new generation of NAC solutions.
The session is led by the book’s author Steve Piper, CEO of CyberEdge, and contributor Scott Gordon, CMO, ForeScout, who will be joined by Morris Altman, Director of Network Services, Internet Security Officer at Queens College of CUNY.
- Learn why NAC is in resurgence and what platforms offer
- Get a feel for selection and deployment do’s, don’t and gotcha’s
- See how to move to a continuous monitoring and mitigation stance
•100% 可视。在极短的时间内，不依靠终端软件发现所有的网络设备。这些包括: managed devices, BYOD, IoT, OT, 甚至是VM。 当以上设备一接入网络即可发现，并且实时监控。
As school districts continue to make technology adoption in the classroom a top priority, they face increasing network security risks, including persistent cyberattacks and the potential theft or manipulation of student data. Dr. Kecia Ray, Executive Director of the Center for Digital Education, will address these challenges and discuss how school districts can effectively manage the rapid expansion of the number of devices students, educators and administrators are adding to their IT networks. Webinar topics will include:
• Cybersecurity and student data security trends in K-12
• Top K-12 priorities to address these challenges
• Recent funding and legislative developments at federal and state levels
As the volume and diversity of mobile devices on your network continue to rise, so does the need to ensure that every device is safe. Cybercriminals leverage vulnerable endpoints as backdoors to the network and according to Gartner "by 2017, the focus of mobile breaches will shift to tablets and smartphones from workstations."
As the attack surface of your network continues to multiply with each new device, network access control is essential to securing your assets and critical infrastructure.
Attend this webinar to get a complete understanding of NAC functionality and how you can leverage visibility, policies, and automation to secure the critical edge of your network, including:
- Safe Onboarding – Allow users to self-register their devices securely, to reduce the burden on IT Staff
- Device Profiling – Identifies and classifies every device on the network to provide greater visibility
- Endpoint Compliance – Ensure every device is safe enough to join the network, to reduce risk
- Network Automation – Dynamically provision network access based on policies that leverage user, device, and location
- Security Automation – Capture and automatically execute complex investigative workflows that are time consuming and error prone
- Rapid Threat Response – Dramatically reduce the time required to contain compromised or infected devices
Kommt es Ihnen so vor, als hätten die Angreifer den Vorteil zunehmend auf ihrer Seite? Es gibt immer öfter Berichte über erfolgreiche Cyberattacken und Datenverluste, obwohl die Ausgaben für Sicherheitsmechanismen ebenfalls steigen. Der Schutz muss verbessert werden und dabei ist der erste Schritt mehr Visibilität.
In unserem Webinar zum Thema Transformation für mehr Sicherheit durch Sichtbarkeit zeigen wir Ihnen, wie Sie in drei Schritten Ihr Netzwerk sicherer machen:
• See: Erkennen Sie jedes Endgerät, sobald es sich mit dem Netzwerk verbindet. Dabei spielt es keine Rolle, ob Firmengerät, BYOD oder Endpunkte aus dem Internet der Dinge (IoT) – alle Devices werden ohne den Einsatz von Agenten erkannt
• Control: Verwalten Sie Netzwerkzugriffsrechte für Gerätegruppen auf Basis von festgelegten Sicherheitsrichtlinien. Zudem können kritische Endpunkte automatisch bewertet und gesichert werden
• Orchestrate: Teilen Sie Informationen mit bestehenden Sicherheitslösungen und automatisieren Sie Arbeitsprozesse durch die Extended Modules von ForeScout
Learn what you can do to remain policy-compliant with today's complex healthcare networks, including clinical devices as well as IoT and BYOD devices. During this informative webinar, ForeScout Technologies Inc.’s network security and healthcare security experts will review the FDA's guidance on securing clinical devices, the “safe harbor” provision regarding breach notification and how CounterACT™ can help with both. Learn how to stay compliant and secure so you can focus on what matters most—providing the best care.Read more >
This webcast will look at health care security from the top down, focusing on what the survey tells management in terms of priorities, breach management, controls and budgets. Attendees will learn about:
- Supporting operational priorities and business drivers (including mobile and cloud computing priorities)
- Reducing risk while supporting new business drivers
- Educating leadership and getting them on your team
- Efficacy of controls, desired improvements and wish lists
- Budgets and best practices
The IoT Is Making Status Quo Network Security Obsolete
The number of devices in the Internet of Things (IoT) category is exploding—adding billions of devices to networks every year that lack native security capabilities. Please join us as ZK Research Founder and Principal Analyst Zeus Kerravala discusses the Internet of Things and suggests ways to deal with IoT-related security challenges, including:
• Why traditional perimeter defenses are no longer relevant and how IoT devices can circumvent conventional firewalls
• The lack of IT and OT alignment—a major issue given that the IoT connects everything to a common network
• The role agentless visibility and control play in finding, classifying and securing network-attached IoT devices
Security and governance are not natural bedfellows - but they need to be drawn together to achieve best practice standards, and, of course, regulatory compliance.
The reality is that modern network, device, user, application and access dynamics are challenge for any IT security professional.
You've probably built-out process and controls to address these issues - you also invested heavily in network and host-based security, systems management, SIEM and other security mechanisms. But the reality is that new threats and state changes will cause you security headaches.
This Webinar can help you...
During this 60-minute expert session, you'll:
Learn where Network Access Control (NAC) sits in the enterprise security mix...
Understand how NAC can help you close real-time security and compliance gaps - and automate IT responses...
Gain an insight into common IT Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) assumptions and exposures...
Develop a strategy to reduce access and endpoint integrity exposures...
Learn about real-world NAC implementations...
Today’s new generation of mobile-centric users and the sheer number of authentications due to mobility is driving the need for better visibility into who and what is on the network.
Join Neela Sambandam, ClearPass Product Manager, to learn how the Insight reporting package within the ClearPass solution gives you:
•Unsurpassed views into the users, devices and connections on your network
•An easy-to-use dashboard and analytics engine
•Triggered alerts based on pre-defined metrics
•Improved reporting with pre-configured templates
Learn how ClearPass Insights can improve network performance and user experience, as well as about future enhancements.
The Center for Internet Security has defined required controls for effective cyber defense (CIS Critical Security Controls). How do they relate to your security initiatives? Why is endpoint security and control such a major focal point of SANS security? How does the Internet of Things (IoT) impact you cybersecurity strategy?
Join ForeScout's Darrell Kesti, and Dean Kratzer, ForeScout’s Senior Product Marketing Manager, as they discuss how ForeScout CounterACT® can help you create an effective cyber defense system. Discover how agentless cybersecurity technology and ForeScout’s See, Control and Orchestrate solution can accelerate this process with quick wins in the first 4 steps of this multistep process:
1. Inventory of authorized and unauthorized devices
2. Inventory of authorized and unauthorized software
3. Secure configurations for hardware and software on mobile devices, laptops, workstations and servers
4. Continuous vulnerability assessment and remediation
When a disruptive technology emerges, it is often met with skepticism. A good case in point is ForeScout CounterACT®. It’s gaining a lot of traction in cybersecurity circles, with more than 2,000 large and medium enterprises and government agencies worldwide using the product as of April 2016. But for those IT professionals who might think its capabilities are too good to be true, ForeScout enlisted Miercom, a leading independent testing and consultancy, to provide unbiased, hands-on testing of CounterACT capabilities. Miercom’s findings are what this webinar is all about.
Please join us as Miercom President and CEO Rob Smithers talks about his lab’s findings with regard to CounterACT’s:
• Visibility (discovery, classification and compliance assessment) of network-connected corporate, BYOD, guest and IoT endpoints without use of agents or previous device knowledge
• Detection and full classification of hundreds of endpoints in seconds
• Policy-based control of devices by enabling IT staff to grant the appropriate level of network access to people, applications and devices
• Ability to integrate with leading network infrastructure and endpoint protection technologies