In this webinar, Lockpath's Sam Abadir answers 5 questions on the road to reaching an effective vendor risk management program:
• What encompasses Vendor Risk Management?
• Who needs to know about Vendor Risk Management?
• How does someone approach building a VRM program?
• What does that approach look like today?
• What will that approach look like in the future?
Supply chains are becoming ever more complex, particularly with the increase in outsourcing and the advancement of multi-tiered global supply networks. More and more organisations are now faced with direct and continuously evolving operational and legislative risks as a result of global market disruption or malpractice in their supply chains.
“Supply chain risk management is the implementation of strategies to manage every day and exceptional risks along the supply chain, underpinned by continuous risk assessment with the objective of reducing vulnerability and ensuring continuity.” (Supply Chain Risk Management: An Emerging Discipline”)
This Supply Chain & Risk Management webinar provides participants with a glimpse of the global supply chain risk landscape. Definitions of risk management and new techniques and tactics to mitigate risk will be discussed, along with profiles of early adopters of Supply Chain Risk Management.
Attend this Supply Chain & Risk Management webinar and get a brief introduction on how to:
Identify global supply chain risks
Assess risks within your supply chain
Mitigate risks throughout your enterprise with new tools and tactics
Manage volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity and risk
Create a resilient supply chain
Operational risk management (ORM) is a growing discipline within an organization’s integrated risk management programs. Its practices identify how the daily managed activities in businesses and external events impact strategic goals, value creation and operations. In this fast-paced webinar, Lockpath’s Sam Abadir will share how to get the most from your ORM programs. Specifically, you’ll learn how:
• Current trends and challenges in risk management are addressed with ORM processes
• Daily managed activities and external events impact overall business operations and strategic goals
• One organization is using a governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solution to create value
• You can leverage a GRC platform to bring order to all this chaos.
It seems clear that the basic frameworks and principles that have supported corporate risk and crisis management for the last twenty-five years are beginning to be outpaced by the scale and scope of the emergent risks that we are now facing.This webinar covers the main themes of corporate risk & crisis management and the development of organisational frameworks that can support effective risk and crisis management planning at the highest level. This webinar is based on the Level 5 Award in Corporate Risk and Crisis Management being hosted by the IRM from 29th-31st October.Read more >
Relying on third parties is how business gets done, however, third-party risk management is not without challenges. Using third parties increases risks associated with compliance, data security, and privacy. What are these risks? How would a third-party data breach impact your organization? Are they behind the curve on privacy? Should you be concerned about fourth parties?
In this webinar, Lockpath and SecurityScorecard discuss the risks vendors and third parties can bring to your company and strategies for managing them, including:
• The impact of increased regulatory oversight for vendors and third parties
• The potential and peril of third-party data breaches
• How third-party risk is being viewed as enterprise-wide risk
• The role of technology on the third-party and vendor risk management lifecycle
Join us on this webinar to listen to Graham Nicol present on why an effective and dynamic risk management framework is vital for the successful delivery of large projects, programmes or portfolios within an Infrastructure capital asset delivery environment. This webinar covers how to communicate the need and associated benefits of risk management to employees, delivery partners and stakeholders, how best to identify and assess risk (qualitatively and quantitatively), when to apply appropriate quantitative techniques, whilst challenging schedule integrity standards to support a QSRA. All of which should inform proactive decision making that aligns to projects/organisations risk culture.Read more >
The complexity of third-party risk management increases every day, as does its importance to organizations that rely on third parties. Regulators are increasing their focus on potential third-party risk. Risk assessments for business processes and third party management are being integrated, mapped to organizational risks, and mined for patterns and trends. Some organizations are even developing and executing strategies for managing their supplier’s suppliers.
In this 60-minute webinar, Shared Assessment’s Tom Garrubba and Lockpath’s Sam Abadir discuss:
• The growing need for third party risk management programs.
• How incorporating third party risk management into an overall governance, risk and compliance (GRC) program can create greater value for your organization.
• And how the Shared Assessments Standard Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaire and the Lockpath® Keylight® Platform work together to streamline, navigate and create value in this increasingly complex third-party landscape.
The risk from software vulnerabilities has historically been an IT Operations concern, but no longer. A more integrated approach centralizing vulnerability data, and decision making, is necessary to provide a holistic view of organizational risk up the executive chain. The ability to prioritize asset risk, communicate with stakeholders, and make rapid, informed decisions, will be the difference between success, and failure, for many modern enterprises.
Join this live Q&A with guest speaker, Forrester Senior Analyst Serving Security & Risk professionals, Josh Zelonis and Bay Dynamics VP of Strategy, Steven Grossman, as they answer your questions and cover:
- Why is vulnerability risk management more that scanning?
- How do you prioritize risks beyond CVE and CVSS scores?
- How can a preemptive approach elevate vulnerability risk management to the core enterprise-wide risk management item it should be?
-What are the common challenges in moving to a vulnerability risk management model?
Register for this webcast for insight into the changing demands on vulnerability management programs.
Join the GRC & IT Webinar Series for the byte-sized sessions aimed at making federal regulations understandable and actionable. What is the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)? Simply put: The RMF provides steps/activities to manage your organizations risk and to develop an effective information security program applied to legacy and new systems. Join BAP as we breakdown the six steps identified in the RMF and:
-Understand what is your cyber policy
-Break down the six steps found within RMF
-Establish a baseline of control policies
-Gain tips for accelerating your control and policy management needs
-Automate Continuous Monitoring
-Understand how continuous monitoring of NIST and RMF control health can eradicate failing health scores.
Operational risks are on the rise due to companies increasingly relying on digital processes and third parties. The issue is compounded by the fact that products and services are growing in number and complexity. Traditional operational risk management can't keep up. In this live webinar, Lockpath's Sam Abadir will share the roadmap to smarter operational risk management, including:
• Critical capabilities for managing digital process and third-party risks
• Strategies for tying operational risks to business objectives
• Advantages of managing operational risk using a GRC platform
• Leveraging the value chain for integrated risk management
Bring efficiency, effectiveness and agility to operational risk management. Discover the road to smarter operational risk management by attending this educational webinar. Register now!
Today’s business relies on distributed systems, applications and technologies to get things
done. As identities expand in mobile platforms, cloud-based software solutions and IoT, the
complexity of managing access to thousands of IT systems introduces a new type of risk to
information security programs – identity risk. In this session, Lockpath and Focal-Point will discuss:
- Challenges surrounding identity risk
- Methodology and best practices for managing identity risk
- The benefits of integrating identity management into a governance, risk and compliance (GRC) program
Health and safety management has its share of chaos, and a hard hat won’t help. Workplace accidents can result in OSHA fines, or lawsuits can damage the company’s reputation. Even when all goes well, health and safety professionals are buried in compliance paperwork. In this one-hour webinar led by Lockpath’s Sam Abadir, you’ll discover:
• The current trends within health and safety risk management
• Common challenges organizations face with health and safety compliance
• Where your organization falls on the health and safety maturity model
You will also learn how integrating health and safety into a governance, risk management and compliance program can create a more efficient and effective health and safety program.
People are the single most important asset in any organisation, yet they can often be the most vulnerable. The opportunities and threats people present to the operations and strategic objectives of their organisations constitute “people risk” – an area of risk often ignored because of the perceived complexities involved in managing it effectively. This webinar will focus on “risk intelligence”, which refers to the way in which an individual’s values, risk competences and behaviours come together to drive their perception of risk, approach to risk-based thinking and decision-making. Th webinar will introduce the diagnostic tools that can be used by organisations to evaluate the “risk intelligence” of staff, whether in the operational 1st Line, the 2nd line’s risk and compliance functions or senior management.Read more >
As organizations rely on third parties to grow and thrive, they’re exposed to major cybersecurity risks. Mitigating this risk means confronting the potential security vulnerabilities that are present in your third party network, but traditional vendor risk management (VRM) methods are no match for modern threats. According to Deloitte 83% of today’s business leaders lack confidence in third party VRM processes.
Join our panel of experts on this CPE accredited webinar to learn how your organization can create a VRM program that’s ready and able to stand up to today's third party threat landscape.
• Find out how to gain executive leadership buy-in for your VRM program.
• Learn how to perform quantifiable vendor security analyses.
• Discover how to leverage Automation to Scale your VRM program.
****PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A RESCHEDULE OF THE WEBINAR ORIGINALLY SET FOR 14TH NOV.****
Many governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) projects fail because they’re deployed to support a specific compliance need or to meet the requirements of a specific department. In this webinar, SureCloud’s GRC Practice Director will discuss taking an integrated Risk Management approach, connecting Business Risk and IT Risk.
The session will cover:
• The challenges Integrated Risk Management (IRM) causes
• Outlining how operational and IT Risk must work together
• An approach for creating a model within your own business with the right GRC technology
• The benefits of integration for internal communication and the relationships within your business
How are you measuring the effectiveness of your risk management program? Assessment strategies over the past few years have become increasingly more sophisticated, information-intensive and complex. Norman Marks makes it straightforward.
Our monthly educational discussion series continues with Norman Marks on Tuesday, September 25 at 2:00pm EDT. Marks will dive into the specifics of setting the right strategies and objectives to deliver value considering what might happen (risk), understanding how the achievement of objectives may be affected by events and situations as management and staff execute those strategies, and much more.
Make and bold move and grab your seat today. Straightforward is a good tale to hear.
In this fast-paced webinar led by Troy Harris, CBCP and leader of RSM’s Business Continuity Planning consulting practice, you’ll learn strategies for managing operational risk through the lens of business continuity planning. Specifically, you’ll learn:
BCP strategies for improving operational risk management
RSM’s methodology for BCP
The five phases of business continuity planning
How a GRC platform plays a role in business interruption planning
Don’t miss this opportunity to view operational risk management from the perspective of business continuity planning and the insights attendees will gain in this one-hour webinar.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn how BitSight Security Ratings is transforming the market for Cybersecurity risk management;
- Understand the importance of the underlying Data Quality for an accurate understanding of a company’s exposure to Cybersecurity Threats;
- Find out how your company can use BitSight to gain better visibility, collaboration and monitoring of its cyber risk posture.
- Bob Lewis, Former Head of External Cyber Assurance & Monitoring
- Rui Serra, Senior Product Manager, at BitSight
- Tiago Pereira, Threat research Team Lead, at BitSight
In this webinar, Morgan Reed (CIO) and Mike Lettman (CISO) from the State of Arizona will discuss with RiskSense CEO Srinivas Mukkamala a case study on how the State of Arizona has implemented a proactive cyber risk management program that uses a credit score like model for assessing threats and remediating those that matter most.
Mr. Reed, Mr. Lettman, and Dr. Mukkamala will continue and expand on their conversation initially started during a learning lounge panel at this year's 2017 NASCIO Conference. They will dive into the details of how their risk management approach has enabled IT to better measure and communicate risk to business leaders, and strategically focus on the most imminent cyber vulnerabilities in their environment.
The Keylight Platform from Lockpath puts you in the driver’s seat for operational risk management.Read more >
Looking to improve on the standard approaches to risk management? Guidewire has taken a more holistic approach. By using multiple, interwoven workflows within a single Keylight application, Guidewire's Information Security teams are able to deliver more than just tactical value to the organization and subsequently, our customers. See how Guidewire leveraged Keylight's flexible nature to allow for multiple avenues of assessing and mitigating risk.Read more >
Business continuity professionals are increasingly pulled into risk management discussions and activities that are outside of the typical business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities. Now tasked with assessing critical vendors for information security, SLA performance, and more, it's imperative to understand:
• How to implement best practices to identify and manage third-party
risk and exposure
• Improve vendor performance
• Obtain assurance that the vendor has recovery and contingency
planning and testing in place in order to provide continued access
to products and services within SLAs and critical process RTOs.
Join us on Wednesday, December 19 at 2:00pm EST when Terrance Lee, VP Strategic BCP will address these current realities.
Regulations, examiners, internal and external auditors, as well as customers increasingly probe your business for details about your risk management practices. You are challenged to provide reports, Key Risk Indicators, status updates, and other evidence of IT Governance and risk management to satisfy them all in addition to the demands of your own management who wants to know what value all this effort returns to customers, shareholders, and stakeholders.
Will automation help you align your effort with those of IT Security, with operating goals, and with customers?
This discussion will identify what level of automation you need and when; what you can expect in results and experience, and how you can use automation to strengthen business alignment and contributed value through your risk program.