Engineers expect superior products. Learn how the Engineering Village team works to help meet their needs. Join us for a webinar that will focus on user-driven features and content updates that were made to Engineering Village throughout 2015 and a look forward to 2016.Read more >
The first of its kind and recently published UK Higher Education Service Desk Benchmarking Report captures the challenges and accomplishments of service desks within the UK higher education sector. With increased tuition fees, funding cutbacks, a student population born at the start of the Internet era and the consumerisation of IT, this sector faces a number of tough challenges, including high customer expectations.
Join Sally Bogg, Service Desk Manager at the University of Leeds, for an informative overview of the report results. Learn in which areas IT helpdesk at UK universities are leading their wider industry peers and where they are playing catch up.
In this 2 minute video, HP Marketing Manager Sally Riddette-Page discusses the challenges marketers face when creating content aimed at IT professionals. She explains how 'snackable' content is perfect for time-poor professionals and the metrics marketers should monitor, that indicate content marketing success.Read more >
HP's ConvergedSystem 300 for Vertica is an integrated, pretested, Big Data solution supporting the HP Vertica data analytics engine. Vertica represents the “V” of HP HAVEn, the company’s visionary Big Data architecture.
Based on our HP Converged Systems portfolio of integrated systems optimized for critical workloads, it is fully integrated, and includes all the servers, storage, networking, and management and software you need—in a system that’s easy to procure, support, and manage as one.
Small Businesses need to amplify how great they are to more potential customers. Getting loyal customers to publicly sing your praises is a great way to maximize small business marketing efforts. In this, the fourth in our five-part education series, here's what’ll be covered:
•Who’s Talking about You & What to Do about It?
•Building on Loyalty
This webcast will give you an insight into how you can leverage new technology in the cloud for managing your financials.
The presentation will enable you to:
• Learn about new role-based dashboards and transactional work areas to improve productivity in your financial department.
• See how with extensive spreadsheet integration, your users can quickly complete transaction entry and financial analysis.
• Hear how to integrate invoice imaging, predictive and transactional intelligence to assist in completing work faster and reducing costs.
• Understand how to take advantage of mobile technology by enabling your workforce to enter expenses quickly and accurately whilst they are out of the office.
• See new features that improve collaboration to help resolve issues and close your books faster.
• Learn how to keep your management team continuously aware of their financial position with best in class reporting capabilities.
All with technology built to operate in the Cloud.