One of the key factors in saving you time and money is having better boundaries for yourself and your clients. Find out how boundaries save you time and money in this live webinar with time management coach, Clare Evans.
- Learn the importance of clear boundaries
- Create a structure to work with
- Discover the importance of saying "no"
- Choose how to use your time better
- How to reduce your workload
In the current economy, make sure you're making the best use of your time with proven strategies that will make a real difference to your productivity and profitability. How much are your current time habits really costing you and your business?
- 90% of IFAs squander their time on ineffective activities
- Office distractions add up to over 2 hours a day
- 2 days a week are wasted on unproductive tasks
- Over 50% of IFAs have a poor work/life balance.
This information packed presentation will show you ways to reduce your time wasters, deal with distractions, improve your productivity, save an hour a day, get control of your time and increase your profitability.
Clare Evans is a time management coach working with individuals and business owners. She is the author of the best selling "Time Management For Dummies" and she is regularly featured in the national press.
To contact Clare and for more information, free resources and to register for a free Time Audit go to www.clareevans.co.uk.
Data is the key to building successful customer journeys. Learn how Life Time conquered their data challenges with Journey Builder to build a dynamic onboarding program driven by member behavior.Read more >
McAfee Real Time Advanced for ePolicy Orchestrator revolutionizes security systems management with rapid visibility into system data and immediate interventions. This powerful solution lets you use plain English within an ePO-based interface and workflow to find facts fast to exert control with confidence. From stalking worms and forbidden applications to large-scale remediation of noncompliance, Real Time Advanced empowers ePO administrators to proactively manage incident response, outbreaks, and compliance.
What does this mean to your customers?
• Instant Queries: Query every computer in your enterprise and get the answers back within seconds to reduce audit and data collection bottlenecks and increase the number of events you can respond to
• Instant Actions: Reduce costly incident remediation and software distribution timelines from hours to minutes
• ePO Integration: Leverages the known and trusted ePO console and workflow – no new interface to learn or headcount to add.
• Plain English: Use a Google-like natural language interface to issue queries—no scripting or special expertise required—permitting prompt data access for everyone, including auditors and novice administrators
• Simple Peer-to-Peer Infrastructure: Install a single server and expedite time-sensitive processes across globally distributed networks and large organizations
• Enterprise Ready: Leverage features critical to security and large scale: FIPS 140-2 certified cryptography, rigorous management rights, support for hundreds of administrators and hundreds of thousands of managed assets
Get a Live Demo from Technical Marketing Director at Basho on the Riak Time Series databaseRead more >
Over 90% of all the data in the world was created in the past two years and the flood of new data points generating, even more is increasing daily. Gartner says 26 billion connected devices by 2020. Cisco says 50 to 200 billion, Intel say over 200 billion will be connected. And the IDC says 212 billion. No matter who is right, we are living in a unique moment in time where data is evolving into a powerful commodity.
In this webinar we will explore:
- The market dynamics driving these changes in data, specifically focusing on Time Series data which is fast becoming the largest growing data type in the IoT universe.
- Key considerations in how you approach your solution as Time series data requires high-performance reads and writes even with a huge number of data sources. Both speed and scale are integral to success, which makes for a unique challenge for your database.
- Best practices and real IoT practical examples on how you can structure your data for success
Its so easy to get caught up in the minutia – but you’ve got to get work done. And then there is your personal life…yes, that is important too! We are all learning that work/life balance is a myth – it’s about work life focus, and owning critical pieces at the right time. Our programs helps attendees understand roadblocks to their day and get more done, while maintaining control of their expectations and constraints. We look at actions and priorities, empowerment and evaluation as tools to take control of your day.Read more >
Historical reporting and analysis is not enough these days. Enabling “real time or right time” delivery of quality data, at the speed of your business ultimately enables better business responsiveness, agility and most importantly, better business results. PLUS, you may not know this, but you most likely already have most of what you need with the IT people, skills, processes and tools in place today.
Attend this webinar to find out from experts and a customer about how to leverage your existing data warehouse to deliver more value to your organization with real time data.
We will show what it takes to upgrade Data Warehouses with the Real Time capabilities. By attending, you can hear about industry best practices, what to do, and what to avoid when enabling your organization with real time analytics.
Learn to Store and Query Times Series Data in NoSQL and Other Use CasesRead more >
Whether you are a B2B organisation looking to capture attention at an industry event or a consumer brand sweeping into a trending conversation - there is real value to be gained from engaging in real- time or "owning your moment" in social media.
With the right approach, you can ride the wave of social conversation to increase awareness, engage a highly targeted audience, drive interest and ultimately sales!
Learn from our own experience riding the wave at #SMWF, as well as case studies from our work with Interflora, Thomson Reuters and Southbank Centre as we explore how to:
-Effectively plan to own your moment using social insight
-Resource your teams to react in real-time and approve content fast
-Leverage paid social to ride that wave
-Equip yourself with the right tools (free, not just paid!) to maximise the opportunity
-Measure the effectiveness of your activity and prove ROI
Authors and researchers around the world have let us know through survey feedback and one-on-one interviews that time management is a common concern. In recognition of this concern, we would like to invite you to a free webinar on November 13, 2014 featuring time management expert Joan Capua.
As the Manager for Learning and Development at Wiley, Joan will be applying time management techniques learned from her 20 years of experience in training professionals in multiple industries to feedback from authors and researchers.
In this 1-hour session, Joan will provide:
• An introduction to the latest research on time management
• Step-by-step application of a professional time management tool to examples of real author concerns and stressors
• A strategy for the best way to trim down your “To-Do” list and prevent burn-out
• Tips on preventing distraction and an analysis of the real costs of distraction
• Feedback on your comments and questions as submitted during the session
Could your digital assets be hurting conversions? That’s what happens when a video takes 10 seconds to load. Media and publishing companies live and die by their website performance. Learn how successful sites are streamlining digital assets for optimal performance when you watch this webinar with Pantheon and DOOR3.
Learn how to:
-Speed up load times for your site's big video, audio, and image files
-Develop a strategy to manage digital assets globally
-Evaluate the pros and cons of Drupal for media sites
Like most professional services organizations today, your workforce burns through too much time and effort trying to accurately track and manage their project time, travel, and expenses. Consultants get distracted from their core mission of delivering client excellence. Your admin group incurs high overhead costs and produces more billing errors than you’d like.
It’s time to put an end to the heartache. Join this webinar to learn the 7 best practices to simplify and streamline your travel, time, and expense tracking for smoother operations and higher margins. You’ll learn:
•How to ensure consultants enter billable time accurately and on time
•Important tips for optimizing your time and expense tracking processes
•Why a unified time and expense management system can make all the difference
Find out how, even with a busy schedule, you can run more successful and effective meetings.
Waste less time in unproductive meetings.
Two things that will make you more efficient when planning your meetings.
Ways to stop meetings overrunning.
Never be late for a meeting again.
Time is the great equalizer, we all have the same amount every day, how we use it differentiates the great sales reps from the also-rans. Learn:
How to use time to improve your sales results
Why Time Management is a Stupid thing
How to ensure that you have time for all your high value activities
Two simple overlooked aspects of time that will kill sales
Why great sales people never run out of time
With the onset of programmatic buying and real-time media, it is possible to run more targeted advertising than ever before. To effectively leverage these new technologies to drive the best performance and ROI, it's essential to understand how the real-time advertising ecosystem is evolving.
The crash course covers:
-- The Evolution of Advertising: the rapid emergence of different marketing platforms
-- Real-time Bidding: the opportunity and challenge for marketers
-- The Online Advertising Ecosystem: the ad tech players and how they interact
Für viele Unternehmen ist es eine große Herausforderung, die aktuelle Sicherheitslage sowie den Gesundheitszustand ihrer IT-Umgebung herauszufinden. Und selbst einfach Datensammlungsaufgaben können sich über Stunden wenn nicht sogar Tage ziehen.
Im Rahmen dieses Webcast zeigen wir Ihnen anhand von Anwendungs-beispielen, wie Sie mit McAfee Real Time...
...in Minuten anstatt Tagen schneller auf Zwischenfälle reagieren können
...Ihr Sicherheitsbewusstsein für Ihre IT-Umgebung kontinuierlich verbessern können
...Ihre Systemverwaltung optimieren und somit die Produktivität steigern können
Melden Sie sich jetzt an und erfahren Sie, wie Sie mit McAfee Real Time die Möglichkeit erhalten, anhand von aktuellen Sicherheitsdaten proaktive Maßnahmen zu ergreifen – in Sekunden.
Join us as Joe Murgo, Executive Director and Head of Market Development for Aetna Voluntary Plans presents "The growing part-time workforce: insights and differentiating benefit solutions."Read more >
Michael Kitces is a busy man. When he's not traveling to deliver a keynote speech at the biggest events in financial services, he is writing blogposts for his newsletter, Nerd's Eye View, or providing commentary for the Wall Street Journal. Find out how Michael balances his busy life to still make time to produce great content.Read more >