During this session, VMware cloud specialists will explore the important inter-relationships between NSX and the vRealize Cloud Management Platform. We will demonstrate how to automate, manage, monitor, and govern NSX using simple, out-of-the-box integrations and management packs. Topics will include:
· Automating the dynamic creation of NSX-routed and NAT networks with vRealize Automation
· Automating security policies with vRealize Automation using NSX security groups and tags
· Using vRealize Automation’s converged blueprint designer to add networking and security functionality
· Best practices for blueprint creation with NSX and vRealize Automation
· Monitoring NSX with the vRealize Operations management pack
· Analyzing NSX log data through the NSX content pack for vRealize Log Insight
vCloud NFV is an open, carrier-grade NFVI platform. It delivers a tightly integrated solution with virtual compute, storage and networking resources coupled with intelligent operations and management capability.
Viptela SD-WAN has achieved VMware Ready Status for NFV. SD-WAN solutions, on vCloud NFV, enable service providers to deliver elastic bandwidth, advanced services and greater flexibility in terms of cost and QoS. The Viptela SD-WAN platform opens up new opportunities for service providers by unifying WAN connection management (MPLS, Internet and 4G/LTE), segmenting traffic, providing zero touch provisioning and supporting application aware routing for enterprise customers.
This webinar will highlight the key elements of vCloud NFV and SD-WAN in providing a fully packaged solution for Service Providers including:
- How to accelerate and automate instantiating, provisioning and managing of virtual network services (including SD-WAN)
- Deliver carrier-grade network availability and multi-tenancy
- Provide advanced networking and security VNFs including switching, routing, QoS and monitoring
- Enable single pane of glass visibility, monitoring and policy based automation
Mission-critical databases and business applications serve as the lifeline of many organizations. Therefore, performance is tantamount. In this webinar we’ll review a recent ESG study that confirms running VMware Virtual SAN cluster with SanDisk® flash easily accommodates the performance and cost requirements of an enterprise-class virtualized OLTP database environment and delivers a better price/performance at the same time. Join Patric Chang, SanDisk, Technical Marketing Manager, Jack Poller, ESG Analyst and Jase McCarty vExpert from VMware to learn:
1. Key features, highlights and benefits of VMware Virtual SAN 6
2. Hybrid and All-Flash Virtual SAN Configurations with SanDisk SSDs
3. Performance results (NOPM) of Hybrid and All-Flash VSAN
4. Price/performance and comparisons between Hybrid and All-Flash Virtual SAN configurations
Google and VMware are working together to modernize corporate desktops for the mobile cloud era by providing businesses with secure, cloud access to Windows applications, data and desktops on Google Chromebooks.
Together they are aiming to enable users to use Google Chromebooks and Google Chromebox to access all their corporate content from the web/cloud, including a full Windows desktop and applications delivered from on premise/private cloud or public cloud via the VMware Horizon DaaS platform. Join this session to learn how customers can truly adopt the mobile-cloud using cloud-based devices for users with no end point management and cloud-based services including Windows desktops and apps.
End user computing solves many complex issues in today's fastest-growing industries: Healthcare, financial services, government, education, manufacturing and retail. In today's session, you'll learn about how VMware Horizon 6 address these industries' requirements using customized solutions to minimize risk for customers and accelerate time-to-value.Read more >
As virtualized environments grow and mature, businesses need to more efficiently manage, optimize, protect, forecast and identify potential risks in their architectures. VMware vSphere® with Operations Management™ enables you to achieve these goals with a purpose-built, integrated package that combines VMware vSphere, the world’s most trusted virtualization platform, with VMware’s industry-leading operations management technology.
Attend this webcast and learn how vSphere with Operations Management enables you to:
• Optimize your virtual infrastructure investments with an integrated set of capabilities available from no other vendor
• Leverage capacity and performance data to perform routine health checks and proactively head off problems before they occur
• Optimize capacity to drive down capital and operating costs and meet the most demanding SLAs for your IT service offerings
Hear why you should upgrade to VMware vSphere with Operations Management, which includes our core virtualization product, vSphere, with the addition of performance monitoring and capacity management capabilities.Read more >
VxRail è l’esclusiva soluzione nata dalla famiglia EMC e VMware nel portafoglio di prodotti VCE per l’ Hyper-Converged Infrastructure.
Unico appliance del mercato pre-configurato, pre-testato e completamente integrato con VMware Hyper-Converged Software.
VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger delivers the keynote at Interop 2014, sharing a perspective on the Software-Defined Data Center as the foundation for modern data centers, empowering businesses to build a bridge to the Mobile-Cloud future. He's joined onstage by Martin Casado, VMware CTO for Networking & Security, along with two VMware customers that have deployed the VMware NSX network virtualization platform: the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the online gaming company Nexon America.Read more >
Learn more about the benefits of VMware vSphere with Operations Management, the world's leading virtualization platform with insight to IT capacity and performance.Read more >
VMware's flagship product, vSphere, is evolving for the mobile-cloud era to address the needs of the modern data center. Learn how VMware vSphere will deliver all you need to virtualize any x86 application, at scale and with high efficiency. vSphere serves as the foundation for the other layers of the software-defined data center, such as networking, storage, availability and management.Read more >
Join VP & Chief Technology Officer of Global Field at VMware, Paul Strong, as he discusses the future of IT: The software-defined data center.Read more >
Today's IT organizations are trying to cope with the pains of infrastructure inflexibility and managing multi-platform, heterogeneous environments and new application types, while continuing to battle the traditional foes of inefficiency, complexity, downtime, cost, security and compliance.
VMware Cloud Management solutions enable IT to increasing IT complexity and play a new role – that of a Service Broker. VMware simplifies and automates IT management and empowers IT to govern services across multiple platforms and providers through comprehensive Cloud Automation, Cloud Operations, and Cloud Business Management.
Attend this webcast to learn about:
• How VMware Cloud Management is central to solving complex IT pain points
• New and exciting cloud management solutions and capabilities to simplify and automate IT operations
• The benefits and value customers are realizing from VMware Cloud Management solutions
Who should attend: IT professionals looking to gain a technical understanding of the new features of VMware vSphere® 5.5
Recommended pre-requisites: Virtualization 101 or a basic understanding of virtualization concepts
This is a QuickStart event using live product demonstrations to illustrate the features and benefits of a VMware vSphere environment.
Attend this session to learn about:
•Virtual Machine Enhancements
•VMware vCenter Server Enhancements
•vSphere Storage Enhancements
•vSphere Networking Enhancements
Attend this webcast to learn how VMware vSphere® with Operations Management™ combines our industry-leading virtualization platform with key performance monitoring and capacity optimization capabilities to help companies achieve their top business and IT priorities with the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO). Join us and learn how you can use vSphere with Operations Management to:
• Optimize hardware savings, consolidation ratios and capacity utilization
• Improve performance and availability
• Reduce diagnostics and problem resolution times
VMware provides IT organizations with solutions that deliver the operational insight to simplify and automate management of virtual and cloud infrastructures. VMware® vCenter™ Operations Management Suite™ and vCenter Log Insight™ provide a complete solution for Cloud Operations Management that helps IT manage operational governance and control through analytics and policy automation. This webcast provides a close look at vCenter Operations Management, a highly automated and integrated analytics platform that provides visibility into the health of your infrastructure and applications.
Attend this webcast to learn how:
• vCenter Operations Management provides visibility into the health of your infrastructure and applications
• vCenter Log Insight delivers automated log management through big data analytics, aggregation and search
As businesses scale, you need to be agile to keep up with the pace of building analytics and retrieving information quickly for the company. It is crucial then to improve the organization’s self-service capabilities and drive same-platform adoption in order to transform the business into an Enterprise-ready environment.
Hear from VMware as they share their key learnings from their Tableau journey of deploying self-service analytics across the organization. Through this webinar, you will learn how to:
Draw synergies and expertise across your company
Continue to scale while giving business users more empowerment
Develop new insight and accelerate data-driven decisions
Excite executive teams through real-time data access and powerful visualizations
In this joint webinar, representatives from VMware and SanDisk will discuss VMware’s vision for software-defined storage. You’ll learn how SanDisk’s host-level SSD caching software, which is fully integrated with Storage Policy Based Management (SPBM), to safely and easily accelerate IO between VMs and VMDKs. This allows VMware administrators to vastly improve storage IO performance by cost-effectively delivering flash performance without overhauling or replacing your current storage.Read more >
In this webinar we'll discuss running business critical applications with Virtual SAN, VMware’s hypervisor-converged Software Defined Storage (SDS). Join Patric Chang, Senior Director from SanDisk and Michael Haag, Product Line Marketing Manager, VMware Storage and Availability from VMware to learn about the following:
1. Key features, highlights and benefits of Virtual SAN 6, VMware’s hypervisor-converged Software Defined Storage (SDS).
2. Business benefits of running Business Critical and other Applications with Virtual SAN
3. Virtual SAN reference architectures and solutions that can deliver very high and consistent performance for Oracle 12c and SQL Server OLTP databases
4. An All-Flash Virtual SAN solution that can deliver over 3 Million New Orders Per Minute (NOPMs) using SQL Server